Below you will find a guide to all the Heart Pieces scattered throughout Termina. You will need four Heart Pieces to complete a new Heart Container.
1. Go to North Clock Town. Climb up the slide with Deku Link or Regular Link, then jump across to the block, then to the tree. You can also climb up using the blocks on the other side of the slide as regular Link.
2. Go to the Astral Observatory and get the Moon’s Tear, then trade it with the Deku Salesman in South Clock Town. Use the launcher to get up onto the Clock Tower ledge where the piece of heart is waiting for you.
3. Take the deed given to you by trading the Deku in Clock Town, and bring it to a similar Deku in the swamp area by the Tourist Information building. Use the launcher to get on the roof of the hut, and grab the heart piece.
4. Show a picture of the Deku King to the camera guy in the Tourist Information building in the Swamp area.
5. Purchase one of the holes in the Deku Castle mazes.
6. Talk to the dancing Rosa sisters in Clock Town, at night while wearing the Kamaro mask.
7. Go to the waterfall near the second map of Great Bay with Zora Link, and dive down and kill the Like-Like that lives down there. Watch out for the skeleton fish.
8. In the underwater part in the Pirate’s Fortress. Hit the switch with an arrow to open the door, then rush down to get into it before it closes again.
9. Climb a tree near the entrance to the swamp area.
10. In a chest in the snowy Death Mountain area that was snowed over before completing the Snowhead’s dungeon. It is on the map with the rope bridges, and you will need the Zora Mask to get it, as it is now under water.
11. Talk to the skeletons in the Ikana graveyard with the Skull Mask on the second night, and use the Lens of Truth in the hole. You will need to defeat an Iron Knuckle mini-boss to get the piece of heart.
12. On a bookshelf in the Zora Hole. You will need to use a flower launcher as Deku Link to get it, and to use that launcher you need to go through the map trading with the Deku Salesmen.
13. On a ledge outside Goron Village. You will need to use a flower launcher as Deku Link to get it, and to use that launcher you need to go through the map trading with the Deku Salesmen.
14. On a ledge in Ikana Canyon. You will need to use a flower launcher as Deku Link to get it, and to use that launcher you need to go through the map trading with the Deku Salesmen.
15. Near Milk Road, walk around in the tall grass by the bird that steals your items until you find a hidden hole.
16. In the second Gold Skulltula Dungeon, shoot the coloured faces in the right order. The right order varies each time, and you can usually find it through trial and error.
17. Near the path leading up to Snowhead Mountain. Look for a hole under the huge mushroom shaped structures and kill the Dodongos inside.
18. First play through the Snowhead Temple. Find and talk to all five frogs. When you’ve found them all they’ll be waiting for you in Mountain Village where they will reward you with a Heart Piece. This is where the five frogs can be found:
A: Already waiting for you in Mountain Village after you have completed the Snowhead Temple.
B: In the Laundry Pool area in South Clock Town.
C: This one calls the Southern Swamp home.
D: In one of the Mini Boss rooms of the Woodfall Temple.
E: You can find the last one in one of the Mini Boss rooms in Great Bay Temple.
19. In one of the mail boxes in Clock Town, which you can access by using the Postman’s Hat.
20. On the roof of the temple in Ikana after the Gibdo-trading sequence, hit a switch with an arrow, then use Deku Link to launch over to it before the flames come up and surround it again.
21. In the Flower Launcher cave on the Moon before fighting the Majora’s Mask. Give masks to the kids to get it to the cave.
22. In the water cave on the Moon before fighting Majora’s Mask, swim through the right paths and a Heart Piece will be at the end of one.
23. In the Goron-rolling cave on the Moon before fighting the Majora’s Mask, use the ramps to get to the platform holding the chest with piece of heart inside.
24. In the fourth cave on the moon before you fight the Majora’s Mask.
25. Go to the Mayor’s house in Clock Town wearing the Couple’s Mask and talk to the Mayor.
26. Go to the post office after the mailman has finished his day, talk to him, then slow down time at 10:00 PM to get a piece from him.
27. Go to the Stock Pot Inn with the All Night Mask. Talk to the old lady and listen to her stories. With the mask on, you will not fall asleep, and she will reward you with a Heart Piece.
28. Repeat what you did in #27, only this time choose the story you did not listen to the first time.
29. Take a picture of the leader of the Gerudos in the Pirate’s Fortress from the ledge in the room where you get the Hookshot before you knock the beehive down. Give it to the man on the beach to get a strange creature. Take it back to the crater with the eels, and kill them all. After they are dead, find the rest of the creatures and set the one you have free to get a piece of heart.
30. Back near the first dungeon, use the flower launcher on the platform where the owl statue is to launch to another platform where there is a chest with a heart piece.
31. Anytime after you see the Moon Tear fall in the Astral Observatory, look through the telescope to find a Deku. Follow it until it falls into a hole just outside the Observatory. You can then purchase a piece of heart from it.
32. In the Poe hunting mini game in Ikana. You have 3 minutes to kill 4 Poes, and if you win, you will get a piece of heart.
33. Wear the Keaton’s Mask by the grass that runs away away in Clock Town when you swipe at it. After doing so a Keaton will emerge from the ground. Answer 5 questions the Keaton asks correctly. See the Keaton Quiz section for the answers to his questions.
34. Go to the caves behind the waterfall in Ikana. You will need to shoot the sun emblem with a Light Arrow to enter. There are 4 doors here, and in order to open each one you will need to have a certain number of hearts. If you have 16 or more, and all the masks, you should be able to enter all of them. When you kill all the mini-bosses, you will get a piece of heart.
35. If you deposit 5000 rupees to the banker in town, you will get a piece of heart.
36. Look for a cave under a rock near the entrance to Great Bay. Kill all the monsters inside, and shoot all the beehives with arrows, then dive in the water as Zora Link to get a piece of heart.
37. In the tree cutting game by the post office, select the second choice. Z-target the trees and use the A button to cut them down. If you can get score 30 points by cutting down 10 trees, you will receive a piece of heart.
38. There are 4 caves around Clock Town that each have a gossip stone in them. One is by the Observatory, another is under a big rock near the western exit of Clock Town, the third is near the northern exit of town, and the last is near the swamp area, on the right. Use Goron Link and play the Goron Lullaby in each of these caves to turn the stones red and get a piece of heart.
39. Another piece of heart can be found by winning 150 or more rupees at once at the dog race mini-game at Romani Ranch.
40. Go to the flower launcher in Clock Town that is near the fairy fountain and launch over to the hole surrounded by a gate. Play the Deku game and win it a few times on each day. On the 3rd day, you are given a piece of heart.
41. In the Great Bay area, play the game with the guy on the island for a piece of heart.
42. With the Scarecrow’s Song and a magic bean, climb the ledges by the beach in the Great Bay area and you can get a piece of heart.
43. In the Great Bay area, go to the lab and feed the 2 fishes with smaller fishes which you catch in bottles. Eventually, one will eat the other and you will get a piece of heart.
44. Go to the house in Clock Town with the dancing man and woman on day one. Play the Bombchu game and win, then come back on day 2 for another game. If you win that one, come back on day 3 for a final game, which will get you a piece of heart if you win.
45. On the way to the Swamp, take the other path and find a house for an arrow shooting mini-game. You have to hit pretty much everything to win, and you will get an upgrade to your quiver the first time, and a piece of heart the second.
46. After you already have the bottle from the Graveyard, go back and do the digging mini-game again to get a piece of heart.
47. You can give any of the Deku Trading Deeds to a hand that will appear at midnight in the restroom at the Clock Town Inn.
48. There are invisible platforms to the side of Snowhead’s Cave. You will also need the Scarecrow’s Song to get the piece of heart as well.
49. Deku Dungeon on the Moon
Fly to the ledge from the propeller to reach the heart piece in the Deku Dungeon.
50. Goron Dungeon on the Moon
Roll across all of the paths and ramps in the Goron Dungeon on the Moon untill you get to the rear-left corner of the dungeon where a heart piece is.
51. Zora Dungeon on the Moon
In the Zora dungeon on the moon, go left, left, right, and then left once your in the water to find the heart piece.
52. Link Dungeon on the Moon
Find your way to the end of the Link dungeon on the Moon to recieve a piece of heart