Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Jiro
View Posts: 11,920
I Don't Like This...

Well, it has come to my attention these past few years that I am depressed. In my early days of joining ZU, I actually wasn't, it only started in May 2010 or so, when I started getting picked on by this one kid in 7th Grade. He kept bullying me, and bullying me until I graduated grammar school. I had called the principal about this a few times, and to no avail. See, the issue was that it was dealt with way too late in the game, because I thought it would come down quickly, but it ended up getting worse and worse, until he had to apologize in May 2011, but I had ended up getting picked on again in June, but it was too late.

This started a new state of mind for me. Which continued to grow into something really hard for me to live with. I had already joined ZU for awhile, and later grew to become a brony. Then, that's when all hell broke loose. I made a stupid video, and by making this stupid video, this started to kill my self-esteem. There was quite a fight that went on with ZU summer of 2011, that I ended up making things worse. I got flamed quite a bit, and things stirred up on the site. I was a part of the problem, as I kept keeping this going. I joined ZU so people could hear me out, hear what I had to say, but I that point, I had figured people hated what I had to say.

So, since then I had been beating myself up for that. People had pointed that out for quite a bit on the site, actually. Then if you paid attention closely, a lot of my custom user titles were putting myself down. For example: "Mr. Terrible", "Guy Who Constantly Posts Untrue Things on the Internet", "Now With 2% Dumb", "Butthurt Fanboy Who Poisons the Internet", etc. So, then when High School came, that's when things got to the point of unbearable. I had a hard time making friends from day one, then when I had found a genuinely nice group of kids, then they start turning on me. They started calling me names, and telling me to "go away". So, I did. I found another group who I personally didn't see myself hanging out with.

During all this time, I visited my old grammar school very often for plays and such. This happened to start a paranoia of mine, where I thought everybody secretly hated me. See, the people backstage, they were total turds. Tell me to "shut up", tell me all these things, and yeah. They hated me. Mostly because I had always loved to joke around and have fun, and they didn't like that. They didn't want me telling some cheesy, half-baked pun. So, I stopped working backstage. The problem with this is, I was constantly told to go help them out back there, so I had to adhere. Which ended up me going home sad and down. They made me think I was the problem. I still think I am the problem.

In conclusion, I think I am a failure that everybody hates, not funny, stupid, moronic, selfish, idiotic, etc. and I don't know how to deal with this. I don't want to go to a counselor, because they'll make me feel like a freak. Same thing with telling my parents. I want this feeling to go away, but I don't know how.

EDIT: Also, this feeling of everybody secretly hating me still continues to remain.
Last Edited by Kikaider; 05-16-2012 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-16-2012, 11:39 PM
Ummayyad, bro?
View Posts: 5,856
Re: I Don't Like This...

I think you are a lovely member in the community. I have absolutely no negative things to say about you. You may try too hard to be funny at times but I think everyone has that problem. Especially me. ^_^

If you are looking for a place with acceptance and caring members well...you could have come to no better place. I know I care about you like I do all the members. And you have the potential to be a great member. You are already a fantastic person overall.

If you take a look around and talk to people, I know you can make friends. In fact, let's start vming!
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2012, 09:22 PM
Jiro

I must say, I am a bit better with the depression after these few comments, although I still do find these thoughts of being a failure and such sometimes creep back to me, and I still have quite a bit of work. Until then, I will work harder on trying to get this depression to come down. Thanks for the help I know you have given me.
1 person liked this post: Indicium
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2012, 09:28 PM
Ummayyad, bro?
View Posts: 5,856

No problem bro. If you ever need anything, don't be hesitant to ask. (:
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-27-2012, 08:29 AM
Jiro

I have finally gotten the full understanding of my problem. It is not just that I think I don't have any friends, it is also that everytime I talk to these people, I think I am making a fool out of myself. I think I always say or do something stupid to ruin it.
1 person liked this post: Sikora