Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools
 
  #1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Jaime Lannister Swedish Empire Jaime Lannister is offline
Kingslayer
Join Date: Jun 2006
View Posts: 27,729
My Theory


This is a Dead Hand, a mini boss from Ocarina of time.


This is a carrier form, from Halo: Combat Evolved.

Look at the similarities that these two beings share. First off, they look like butt-ugly tumor monsters. They have a "face" on their tumorous body. Both of them are very slow and dumb creatures, as evidenced by the games they appear in. They both have little flaily arms that can't do anything to hurt the character, yet exist. The Dead Hand has a bunch of hands that helps it fight. When you kill a carrier form, it blows up and lets loose infection forms to kill the main character (aka, giving a hand). Therefore, I have concluded that the Flood evolved from the Dead Hand over thousands upon thousands of years and eventually became what we now refer to as The Flood.
__________________
1 person liked this post: Keith
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Jarsh Jarsh is offline
Guardian Dragon
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Heiuso's Sea
View Posts: 2,026
Re: My Theory

Fascinating. Have you considered writing your own book yet?
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 07:08 AM
cheesecake cheesecake is a male United States cheesecake is offline
If you are trying to fool me, it is impossible.
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: under the circle of grass
View Posts: 263
Re: My Theory

I bet dr. von fish will be on this pitiful post soon. With the dreaded lockhammer he is so renowned for. beware the fish!
__________________
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 07:18 AM
Silver Silver is a male Union of Britain Silver is offline
That's your share of the loot. Enough to shut you up, I hope.
Send a message via Skype™ to Silver


Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The abyss
View Posts: 21,214
Re: My Theory

This is without a doubt the greatest theory ever made.
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 07:21 AM
Astarael Australia Astarael is offline
Nayru's kitty

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The high seas
View Posts: 9,778
Re: My Theory

Eh, makes as much sense as a lot of "serious" theories I've read.

By the way, that is one ugly tumour monster (the carrier form).
__________________
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 08:24 AM
River Zora River Zora is a male United Kingdom River Zora is offline
リバゾラ : I'm just gonna go away and do... fish stuff.
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dartford (Home)/ Reading (Uni)
View Posts: 3,427
Re: My Theory

ZOMG. It's so... obvious now... That means... Hang on....

MASTER Chief....

MASTER Sword!!!!

Master Chief is Link!!!!
__________________
*What actually happened*What if Vaati had been sealed, not destroyed, in tMC*
*As blue, plus what if Midna had not destroyed the Mirror of Twilight*What if Link had failed in OoT*
*What if Link had failed in OoX and Ganon changed his name to Gannon*

Webcomic: 72 Hours Remain//First Place Z.U. Awards Best Zelda Fanfiction Summer '09//First Place Hombre's Theorising Contest 2010
Second Place Lupus: Design a Boss 2009/10//Bomber's Articles: The Secret Identity of Dark Link//Race to the Timeline
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 09:58 AM
Kostya Kostya is a male United States Kostya is offline
Light Spirit
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The collective has no location
View Posts: 9,282
Re: My Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Zora View Post
ZOMG. It's so... obvious now... That means... Hang on....

MASTER Chief....

MASTER Sword!!!!

Master Chief is Link!!!!


How can you honestly believe that
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Jaime Lannister Swedish Empire Jaime Lannister is offline
Kingslayer
Join Date: Jun 2006
View Posts: 27,729
Re: My Theory

Well duh. Link is Master Chief's ancestor.
__________________
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 11:23 AM
Kostya Kostya is a male United States Kostya is offline
Light Spirit
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The collective has no location
View Posts: 9,282
Re: My Theory

The games aren't even made by the same company. It would be more logical to say Zelda is Samus's ancestor and that is no way logical!
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 11:34 AM
River Zora River Zora is a male United Kingdom River Zora is offline
リバゾラ : I'm just gonna go away and do... fish stuff.
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dartford (Home)/ Reading (Uni)
View Posts: 3,427
Re: My Theory

OMG! It must be that Master Chief and Samus had a kid who went back in time and became Link! Timetravel happens all the time in these games!
__________________
*What actually happened*What if Vaati had been sealed, not destroyed, in tMC*
*As blue, plus what if Midna had not destroyed the Mirror of Twilight*What if Link had failed in OoT*
*What if Link had failed in OoX and Ganon changed his name to Gannon*

Webcomic: 72 Hours Remain//First Place Z.U. Awards Best Zelda Fanfiction Summer '09//First Place Hombre's Theorising Contest 2010
Second Place Lupus: Design a Boss 2009/10//Bomber's Articles: The Secret Identity of Dark Link//Race to the Timeline
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Kostya Kostya is a male United States Kostya is offline
Light Spirit
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The collective has no location
View Posts: 9,282
Re: My Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Zora View Post
OMG! It must be that Master Chief and Samus had a kid who went back in time and became Link! Timetravel happens all the time in these games!
I'm praying you're not serious right now.
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 01:27 PM
King Octorok King Octorok is a male United States King Octorok is offline
Anouki
Send a message via AIM to King Octorok
Join Date: Jun 2009
View Posts: 50
Sorry, but you fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post

This is a Dead Hand, a mini boss from Ocarina of time.


This is a carrier form, from Halo: Combat Evolved.

Look at the similarities that these two beings share. First off, they look like butt-ugly tumor monsters. They have a "face" on their tumorous body. Both of them are very slow and dumb creatures, as evidenced by the games they appear in. They both have little flaily arms that can't do anything to hurt the character, yet exist. The Dead Hand has a bunch of hands that helps it fight. When you kill a carrier form, it blows up and lets loose infection forms to kill the main character (aka, giving a hand). Therefore, I have concluded that the Flood evolved from the Dead Hand over thousands upon thousands of years and eventually became what we now refer to as The Flood.
__________________
. . .Okay, Batman. Okay.
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Prof. Fish United States Prof. Fish is offline
life's a ***** and i'm gonna spank it
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: An Agoraphobia Convention
View Posts: 6,197
Re: My Theory

Good theory, bro.
Quote:
I bet dr. von fish will be on this pitiful post soon. With the dreaded lockhammer he is so renowned for. beware the fish!
Oh man. Guess I have to lock this now.
__________________

Closed Thread

Tags
connected, dead hand, flood, halo, theory, zelda


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Advertisement

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 AM.

Copyright © 2014 Zelda Universe - Privacy Statement -