Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 12:16 AM
Light Spirit
Wii U ID: Tlozbj 3DS ID: 0001-3303-1181
View Posts: 4,246
demise/imprisoned and MM moon twili connection

Not sure if anyone as notice but when we resealed demise/imprisoned when he returns to the sealing spike he's scales take the form midna and link take when they transport through all hyrule the same way the moon from MM dissapear after you defeat majora.Do you think demise have a conection to the twili and what do you think about the MM moon connection?
Last Edited by tlozbj; 05-30-2012 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 07:59 AM
Only during the darkest of times can one light shine the brightest
View Posts: 343
Re: demise/imprisoned and MM moon twili connection

Um... I'm pretty sure the moon leaves in a rainbow...

Aside from that, yes I do think that Demise and the Twili have a direct connection. In fact, I've always thought that the Dark Interlopers, of which the Twili originated, were part of Demise's army.

Again on that note, Ghirahim's black magic is incredibly similar to Twili's magic marks
Last Edited by Devoid; 05-30-2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Light Spirit

Thats true about demise and ghirahim but when the moon dissapears at the end of MM in the top of it appaers something that looks like twili magic and while it returns to orbit the rainbow also appaers.
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 01:20 PM
Anouki
Send a message via Skype™ to Lunchbox22
View Posts: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlozbj View Post
Not sure if anyone as notice but when we resealed demise/imprisoned when he returns to the sealing spike he's scales take the form midna and link take when they transport through all hyrule the same way the moon from MM dissapear after you defeat majora.Do you think demise conection is just casuality,a cameo or a connection to the twili andd what do you think about the MM moon connection
Is english your native language? I currently have a crack team of scientists trying to decipher what you just said.
1 person liked this post: Keaton-King
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 01:36 PM
Light Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchbox22 View Post
Is english your native language? I currently have a crack team of scientists trying to decipher what you just said.
no no i am not. look at the flag next to my username is a flag of Puerto Rico a place where the natuve language is SPANISH so no my native language is not english
Last Edited by tlozbj; 05-30-2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 02:53 PM

Quote:
no no i am not. look at the flag next to my username is a flag of Puerto Rico a place where the natuve language is SPANISH so no my native language is not english
I don't know about him, but I'm flexible enough to understand most broken english like yours
2 people liked this post: Sliske, TheTwilitHero
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 03:08 PM
Light Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoid View Post
I don't know about him, but I'm flexible enough to understand most broken english like yours
do not worry about this is the second time i get that first from skulldude and now from him.did you checked when the moon dissapear in MM

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

here is the link for the video just in case.The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask [Ending & Credits] - YouTube
The MM ending
Last Edited by tlozbj; 05-30-2012 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Floating in the background
Send a message via Skype™ to hoodedone
View Posts: 1,333

What you see happening on top of the moon is not shadow magic as with Demise. it's more like a meteor trail of debris, so to speak. If you watch the video of the giants catching the moon, you see pieces of debris flowing around it. The moon going back up is merely a reverse of that.

Sig by IceCreamLink! <>BA characters <> Writings
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 05:13 PM
Light Spirit

What we see when is falling down is clearly debris.But we see atop the moon can be dark magic because wee know about the similarities beetween majora's mask and the fused shadow.Probably what we see is majora's mask dark magic being release,the magic of the probable twili terminan counterpart
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
What we see when is falling down is clearly debris.But we see atop the moon can be dark magic because we know about the similarities beetween majora's mask and the fused shadow.Probably what we see is majora's mask dark magic being release,the magic of the probable twili terminan counterpart
It's kinda hard to tell exactly what that stuff is, considering the moon falling hasn't really happened in our world... yet.

Even if it did, I have a hard time believing that 4 giants are going to come and save us.

My best guess would be fragments of the moon's crust being broken away by the force of its gravitational pull shifting.
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-30-2012, 11:43 PM
Light Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoid View Post
It's kinda hard to tell exactly what that stuff is, considering the moon falling hasn't really happened in our world... yet.

Even if it did, I have a hard time believing that 4 giants are going to come and save us.

My best guess would be fragments of the moon's crust being broken away by the force of its gravitational pull shifting.
good theory about the moon crust.But now the question is:was the rainbow natural,make by the giants or another magical source

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
Yes, come to think of it, Demise is the best match for the King of the Twili that Midna mentions having succumbed to hubris.
Makes sense that would explain thee diferences from normal Twili and the royal Twili family.May you please send me a video were midna says that because i played the game in spanish.
Last Edited by tlozbj; 05-30-2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-31-2012, 02:40 AM
Glorious Leader
Steam ID: mister_blak
View Posts: 1,250

THIS IS MY PERSONAL THEORY.

This theory is largely unfounded, but sod it.

Majora started the race for the Triforce that we see in the HH and the TP prologue, giving the fused shadows to those who had the best chance (the Twili). After they failed, he launched a full-scale attack on the world (as seen in the MC prologue). However, they were defeated by the Minish and the hero, and Majora himself was sealed away in a mask in Termina whilst his demons were sealed in a chest.
Majora is the son (well, creation) of demise.
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-31-2012, 07:54 AM

Quote:
good theory about the moon crust.But now the question is:was the rainbow natural,make by the giants or another magical source
I say none of the above. It was probably there because nintendo just sought to signify the bringing about of "Dawn of A New Day". Aside from that, I'd say it was an afterthought when the land purged of Majora's evil. In other words, magical source.

The only way for it to be natural is if the moon had some remaining water on it...
Last Edited by Devoid; 05-31-2012 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-31-2012, 08:27 AM
Light Spirit

What if the rainbow was caused from the mask itself becaise we all know the mask was use in hexing rituals.It could be that majora's mask was the pair of the fierce deity mask,but when it was use in the hexing rituals it became corrupted and when link defeated it,it got purified and it reverts every bad thing it did and that was represent by the rainbow.And why do you guys think the HMS was dissapointed when notice the mask was free of evil
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-31-2012, 04:48 PM
Anouki
View Posts: 48

perhaps because it isn't as valuable to him that way...now it's just a creepy mask ^~^...or perhaps he intended to use it's power some way or something.
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-31-2012, 04:51 PM
Light Spirit

but for what "psycho theam" what do you think
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Mad Vodka Drinking Yahoo
View Posts: 2,458

On the main topic, no I don't think there's any connection between the Imprisoned's sealing and Twili warping. The seal magic wasn't made by the Imprisoned, he wasn't warping of his own power, Demise has a different teleportation.
If anything you're linking the Twili with Hylia!
I suppose the Moons teleportation is more similar to the Imprisoneds but it seems more like a small part starts to warp then the majority becomes fluid and rises away.

@ Ironman that line is a mistranslation. In the original Japanese Midna says Zant was refused the throne because 'The King saw the greed that ruined their ancestors in Zants eyes.'.

Oh, is that a gal I see? No, it's just a fal'Cie!
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-01-2012, 12:26 PM
Light Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
Yep and your probably right about Demise because we know he wantedthe triforce because of his greedfullnes so yep is demise even if magi-tech said is a minstranslation because that is what they gave us so if they gave us that,that is what we take as canon because that is what we play

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic-Tech View Post
On the main topic, no I don't think there's any connection between the Imprisoned's sealing and Twili warping. The seal magic wasn't made by the Imprisoned, he wasn't warping of his own power, Demise has a different teleportation.
If anything you're linking the Twili with Hylia!
I suppose the Moons teleportation is more similar to the Imprisoneds but it seems more like a small part starts to warp then the majority becomes fluid and rises away.

@ Ironman that line is a mistranslation. In the original Japanese Midna says Zant was refused the throne because 'The King saw the greed that ruined their ancestors in Zants eyes.'.
I mean when he returns to the spike that may be his owned magic and the reason we have to hit the spike into his head is probably to make him to use his magic
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Mad Vodka Drinking Yahoo
View Posts: 2,458

Quote:
yep is demise even if magi-tech said is a minstranslation because that is what they gave us so if they gave us that,that is what we take as canon because that is what we play
...That's pretty foolish. We check the original Japanese to provide accuracy in theories, the localisations don't have different stories because somebody made a mistake.

Quote:
I mean when he returns to the spike that may be his owned magic and the reason we have to hit the spike into his head is probably to make him to use his magic
That's a pretty weak idea, putting it lightly. If he was suddenly able to warp why would he choose to go back to his prison rather than his jailer?

Besides Demise has his own magic warp, he uses it after his revival. He vanished into a column of smoke/dark energy without splitting apart.

Oh, is that a gal I see? No, it's just a fal'Cie!
Last Edited by Fal'Cie; 06-01-2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Light Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic-Tech View Post

That's a pretty weak idea. If he was suddenly able to warp why would he choose to go back to his prison rather than his jailer?

Besides Demise has his own magic warp, he uses it after his revival. He vanished into a column of smoke/dark energy without splitting apart.
he would go back to his prison because he is weak and conected to the prison so he returns to the prison to charge up power to attack again that being the reason he changes form every battle and he warping in a column of smoke that could prove that he was or is the king of twili using a more advance warping technique