Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#61 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2012, 08:10 PM
Light Spirit
Wii U ID: Tlozbj 3DS ID: 0001-3303-1181
View Posts: 4,225
Re: minish cap before ocarina of time in the timeline

Actually the placement after ST is still possible even if HH contradict that.The reasons for it going after ST is because Byrne tells to Zelda before the final battle that she had the sacred power of the spirits inside of her body and the spirits are represented by a upside down triangle and in the legend of MC we see that the light force is a represented by a upside down triangle it is posible that the same power mention by Byrne is the light force and probably somehow the minish are conected to the lokomo
  #62 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 6,220

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlozbj View Post
Actually the placement after ST is still possible even if HH contradict that.The reasons for it going after ST is because Byrne tells to Zelda before the final battle that she had the sacred power of the spirits inside of her body and the spirits are represented by a upside down triangle and in the legend of MC we see that the light force is a represented by a upside down triangle it is posible that the same power mention by Byrne is the light force and probably somehow the minish are conected to the lokomo
That's an old argument with no real basis anymore. In the ST, its simply the Force Gems that not only represents Zelda's power but is also power the Spirit Tracks from the realms' different temple. But in MC for one thing its not an upside-down triangle. Its right-side up. And the Force Gems aren't even in MC to my knowledge. Thus showing separation between the "sacred powers" and debunking your theory.

Last Edited by keyaki; 05-24-2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #63 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Light Spirit

well i have not play the game recently so i did not remember the triangle was upwards and the shield the hero of men used is similiar to one used by WW and PH link with the same design coloring having the triforce on top and a white lobster like image below it covering the whole shield
  #64 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Light Spirit

Quote:
well i have not play the game recently so i did not remember the triangle was upwards and the shield the hero of men used is similiar to one used by WW and PH link with the same design coloring having the triforce on top and a white lobster like image below it covering the whole shield
Shield design is completely irrelevant. Especially with a timeline.
  #65 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2012, 09:04 PM
Light Spirit

actually it can be revelant because we can place it in the timeline their weaponry and technology unless it goes in the downfall timeline then we need to know how their civilization has retracted from their advencements
  #66 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2012, 09:38 PM
Light Spirit

Quote:
actually it can be revelant because we can place it in the timeline their weaponry and technology unless it goes in the downfall timeline then we need to know how their civilization has retracted from their advencements
Again, you're nit-picking. Show us any proof that things like shields and weapons has had any influence with the timeline at all and we'll talk.

The Hylian Shield has looked the same throughout the games with barely any noticeable aesthetic changes at all. Same with the Four Sword which hasn't changed AT ALL and the Master Sword which hasn't changed at all either besides the artistic licence changes with each game to fit the game's artistic style.
Last Edited by keyaki; 05-24-2012 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #67 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2012, 10:09 PM
Light Spirit

actually the change of the hylian shield was because of the theorists going crazy with a tetraforce theory.And with weapons if ST would not have been tell to be a sequel to PH we could easily placed it in the timeline bbecause the MS did not appaer or with the map and when niko give you the shield he says it belong to and old friend meaning the link from WW and PH the onlyones i can think of if nintendo would not have said it was a sequel to PH
  #68 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Light Spirit

Quote:
actually the change of the hylian shield was because of the theorists going crazy with a tetraforce theory.
That was the only time. It stayed the same ever since.

Quote:
And with weapons if ST would not have been tell to be a sequel to PH we could easily placed it in the timeline bbecause the MS did not appaer or with the map and when niko give you the shield he says it belong to and old friend meaning the link from WW and PH the onlyones i can think of if nintendo would not have said it was a sequel to PH
That doesn't answer my question.
  #69 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2012, 11:40 PM
Light Spirit

well excusssseeeeee me keyaki if i can not answer your question with what i write
  #70 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-24-2012, 11:42 PM
Light Spirit

Quote:
well excusssseeeeee me keyaki if i can not answer your question with what i write
Dude, I'm not insult you just rephrase what you're saying.

Its pointless to debate against the official timeline anyway. Especially this late after its release. Besides, like I said no offense but you've been nit-picking from the get-go and now you're just being stubborn.
Last Edited by keyaki; 05-25-2012 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #71 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2012, 12:14 AM
Therein, they're in there in their inn.
Steam ID: cereal_bawks Wii U ID: Cereal_Bawks 3DS ID: 0989-1785-1204

View Posts: 8,294

Quote:
But you're supposed to answer the question to make things clearer.
  #72 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2012, 12:27 AM
Light Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt Fist View Post
But you're supposed to answer the question to make things clearer.
I know.And didn't you said that you would stop following this thread???
  #73 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2012, 04:26 AM
erudesu
Steam ID: EternaLegendEL
View Posts: 17,620

^ We're getting a little off track here guys.

Let's not derail the thread, or get a little heated towards one another thanks.
  #74 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Glorious Leader
Steam ID: mister_blak
View Posts: 1,235

I hope that this doesn't count as derailment, but...

tlozbj, all your theories have been debunked thoroughly. Do you actually have any indisputable, or even just slightly disputable proof at all?

Hyrule historia is canon. As canon as the games. I had hoped it would put a stop to all this timeline theorizing (except for the cause of the DT, and a few other muddy little problems.). Sadly, it seems I was wrong. What you are doing is flat-out disagreeing with canon. Stop it.
  #75 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Therein, they're in there in their inn.
Steam ID: cereal_bawks Wii U ID: Cereal_Bawks 3DS ID: 0989-1785-1204

View Posts: 8,294

Quote:
I know.And didn't you said that you would stop following this thread???
No...
  #76 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Light Spirit

In the legend of the beggining of MC it said that the long long ago the world was in the verged of being swallowed by shadows just like in OOT that hyrule almost felt completely in the shadows.And butt fist the triforce as not been forgotten because in the picori festival you can see a lot of flags with the triforce and in the castle every way you look is full with triforce insignias and in the gem of the hilt of the four sword it has the triforce.Also not sure if keyaki was the one who said something about why did they not use the master sword well they did not use it because they thought the picori blade was the only one that could break the spell.
  #77 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Light Spirit

Quote:
And butt fist the triforce as not been forgotten because in the picori festival you can see a lot of flags with the triforce and in the castle every way you look is full with triforce insignias and in the gem of the hilt of the four sword it has the triforce.
You also see the Triforce in the castle in FSA as well, yet it has no relation to the story. Half of the time its just for decoration. Plus if the Triforce and the Four Sword had an relation, don't you think it would've been pointed out by now?

Quote:
Also not sure if keyaki was the one who said something about why did they not use the master sword well they did not use it because they thought the picori blade was the only one that could break the spell.
OR

They didn't know of its existence! There wasn't even a Temple of Time in MC and they didn't mention the Master Sword at all in MC meaning they had no knowledge of it.
  #78 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2012, 08:22 PM
Light Spirit

There could be the a temple of time but we do not see it.Probably nintendo tried to change the master sword being the holy sword created the four sword
  #79 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Light Spirit

Quote:
There could be the a temple of time but we do not see it.Probably nintendo tried to change the master sword being the holy sword created the four sword
You got any proof of this? You still haven't even answered my other question about how weaponry can influence the timeline.

The Master Sword and the Four Sword are completely un-related. They're two different swords.
  #80 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-25-2012, 08:34 PM
Light Spirit

i know that.right it does not influence anything but who know in a future weaponry will nfluence the timeline.Now the question is what was the original name of the picori blade before the minish gave them to the hylians could be the master sword.and about the gorons not having a home yet and the zoras not appaering it could be because the game happens in the downfall timeline after ALTTP and the Oracle series but before TLOZ and hyrule is already vanishing and the gorons we see are the last ones in hyrule the other maybe in holodrum and the zoras in labryna and the kokiri could had transform into the picori that being the reason only kids could see them because the kokiri were the children of the forest so it makes sense