Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#2521 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-03-2012, 06:16 PM
is THE ONE.
Send a message via AIM to Big One
View Posts: 6,290
Re: Hyrule Historia will confirm the full timeline

I'll make a new thread. There's some new info that needs to be posted.

Here hope this is good enough: http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/...y-shikage.html
Last Edited by Big One; 01-03-2012 at 06:22 PM. Reason:
  #2522 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Goron
View Posts: 264

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goron Moron View Post
Then if you are a collage student, then at least put effort in your grammar.
I'm not a collage student, I'm a College student. You should work on your grammar.

Quote:
OoX has a very different history from most Zeldas. OoX was definitely not planned from the get-go. Capcom approached Nintendo and asked to do a remake of LoZ for the Gameboy, but Miyamoto refused, which led to Capcom threatening Nintendo that they would "Make their own game franchise nearly identical to Zelda", Miyamoto agreed but said that they should make an original Zelda first.

If Nintendo had planned OoX from the start, then they would have made it themselves.
you really think they just let Capcom make any zelda game they wanted with no input story wise whatsoever?

Quote:
Rather the story was being created by Capcom whereas Nintendo mainly supervised. There were going to be three games, but one was dropped when Capcom was having difficulty in getting the password quest to perfectly interlink with each other. It was easier with two games instead, and thus things in the story also had to be reworked.
the triforce trilogy was Miyamotto's idea, at least according to zelda wiki. In any case, I can't believe you really believe that Capcom could just come in and make any Legend of zelda game they wanted without Nintendo telling them what to do...

Quote:
Things in game development are constantly changing. You can never perfectly plan something from the start, and doing so is unprofessional. And please, Miyamoto and others have said many times in interviews that they care more about gameplay then story. You're just ignoring that because you want to believe that story comes first.
you still have not countered my points from 1 or 2 post's ago.

Quote:
Boy you're one stubborn mule. You take everything so damn literally. I'm done here, because it's pointless to argue with blind people such as yourself.
I could say the same about you, your so convinced that your right you wont even consider maybe there was a great plan in the works.
  #2523 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-03-2012, 06:37 PM
An Hero of Time An Hero of Time is a female United States An Hero of Time is offline
Sage of The Whatever
View Posts: 2,855

Closing this thread.
Closed Thread