Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply
$ LinkBack Thread Tools
 
  #81 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:08 PM
Smallville Boy Mexico Smallville Boy is offline
Mexicuter
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: México
View Posts: 5,549
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemnorv View Post
The Hero of Men wears a bandana, so maybe knights get different headwear as they advance.
LOL XD
__________________


Few things satisfy like a puzzle solved!
Reply With Quote
  #82 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:08 PM
Fitoleon Fitoleon is a male Antarctica Fitoleon is offline
Guardian Dragon
Send a message via Skype™ to Fitoleon
Join Date: Sep 2009
View Posts: 2,237
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

@ Beemnorv: Hey, I'd go for that, but there's absolutley nothing so say that there's anything else other than the change from floppy cap to box-shaped hat. To say otherwise is just making stuff up.
Last Edited by Fitoleon; 11-29-2009 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #83 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Beemnorv Beemnorv is a male Canada Beemnorv is offline
Sexaforce
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North-West
View Posts: 4,270
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville boy View Post
LOL XD
What do you have? Nothing.

That makes me better than you because I have something.

Whose laughing now? Me. At you.

Ha.

End of story.
__________________
The Legend of Zelda
......................................../ ---- GS ------ GF - TWW/WotS --- ST
SS - TMC - FS - [OoT] - ALttP/OoX - GR --- LoZ/AoL
...............................\ ---------- TP ------ FSA
Reply With Quote
  #84 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:13 PM
Smallville Boy Mexico Smallville Boy is offline
Mexicuter
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: México
View Posts: 5,549
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

^
You only have fanfic, but just for few days, when ST come out your fanfic will be just trash.
__________________


Few things satisfy like a puzzle solved!
Last Edited by Smallville Boy; 11-29-2009 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #85 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Jarsh Jarsh is offline
Guardian Dragon
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Heiuso's Sea
View Posts: 2,026
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitoleon View Post
Who is that guy to the right of the knight? Is he wearing a hat at all?
Reply With Quote
  #86 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Beemnorv Beemnorv is a male Canada Beemnorv is offline
Sexaforce
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North-West
View Posts: 4,270
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville boy View Post
^
You only have fanfic, but just for few days, when ST come out your fanfic will be just trash.
What's your point? A fan fic is a theory the way I'm using it.

Just leave.

End of story.
__________________
The Legend of Zelda
......................................../ ---- GS ------ GF - TWW/WotS --- ST
SS - TMC - FS - [OoT] - ALttP/OoX - GR --- LoZ/AoL
...............................\ ---------- TP ------ FSA
Reply With Quote
  #87 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:23 PM
Smallville Boy Mexico Smallville Boy is offline
Mexicuter
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: México
View Posts: 5,549
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemnorv View Post
What's your point? A fan fic is a theory the way I'm using it.

Just leave.

End of story.


Here is your "picori" sword:



Obviously isn't the picori sword, the hilt have the shape of the spirit/lokomo symbol(the eagle with the single triangle), i bet that the sword it will be called the spirit sword.
Also you can see your hatless link in the pic above. HAHAHA
__________________


Few things satisfy like a puzzle solved!
Last Edited by Smallville Boy; 11-29-2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #88 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:25 PM
LegendofLex LegendofLex is a male LegendofLex is offline
Fabulous
Send a message via AIM to LegendofLex
Join Date: Apr 2004
View Posts: 20,982
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

if the new recruits wear hats, and Link is wearing the recruit uniform to blend in with the guards, why would we assume that Link becomes a guard - and thus, would wear the "guard hat" - rather than simply abandoning the cap because he is no longer a recruit?\

as I see it, the important distinction is that we see the "green tunic with no pointy cap," and the semantics nonsense about the guards actually wearing helmets (no crap, they're GUARDS) just distracts from this.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVB
the hilt have the shape of the spirit/lokomo symbol(the eagle with the single triangle)
I SEE IT
__________________
Last Edited by LegendofLex; 11-29-2009 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #89 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:28 PM
Beemnorv Beemnorv is a male Canada Beemnorv is offline
Sexaforce
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North-West
View Posts: 4,270
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville boy View Post
Here is your "picori" sword:



Obviously isn't the picori sword, the hilt have the shape of the spirit/lokomo symbol(the eagle with the single triangle), i bet that the sword it will be called the spirit sword.
Also you can see your hatless link in the pic above. HAHAHA
What the hell are you trying to say? You make no sense at all.

If you actually read what I said before jumping to conclusions, you would know that I said that AFTER Spirit Tracks, Link becomes the Hero of Men.

I also said that the Hero of Men is just a random guard and that it was MY opinion that it is Link.

Jeez, man.
__________________
The Legend of Zelda
......................................../ ---- GS ------ GF - TWW/WotS --- ST
SS - TMC - FS - [OoT] - ALttP/OoX - GR --- LoZ/AoL
...............................\ ---------- TP ------ FSA
Last Edited by Beemnorv; 11-29-2009 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #90 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:34 PM
Fitoleon Fitoleon is a male Antarctica Fitoleon is offline
Guardian Dragon
Send a message via Skype™ to Fitoleon
Join Date: Sep 2009
View Posts: 2,237
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex
if the new recruits wear hats, and Link is wearing the recruit uniform to blend in with the guards, why would we assume that Link becomes a guard - and thus, would wear the "guard hat" - rather than simply abandoning the cap because he is no longer a recruit?\
So you're saying that because Link isn't a guard in the first place, he would just abandon the hat eventually? Am I getting the gist of that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex
as I see it, the important distinction is that we see the "green tunic with no pointy cap," and the semantics nonsense about the guards actually wearing helmets (no crap, they're GUARDS) just distracts from this.
So, if we go with the first quote, the guards wearing the different hats in the first place can be ignored? Am I getting the meaning of what you said correctly?
Reply With Quote
  #91 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:36 PM
LegendofLex LegendofLex is a male LegendofLex is offline
Fabulous
Send a message via AIM to LegendofLex
Join Date: Apr 2004
View Posts: 20,982
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitoleon View Post
So you're saying that because Link isn't a guard in the first place, he would just abandon the hat eventually? Am I getting the gist of that?

So, if we go with the first quote, the guards wearing the different hats in the first place can be ignored? Am I getting the meaning of what you said correctly?
I'm saying that Link isn't actually a guard as far as we know, so saying "the guards wear hats" is really irrelevant to this topic.

If Link did 'graduate' from the recruit's cap as part of this game's ending (which does make sense in the same way that he "earned" a hat in TMC's ending), he wouldn't necessarily take on the soldier's hats, because he wouldn't necessarily become a soldier.

This is a fundamental flaw with the original theory, IMO.
__________________
Last Edited by LegendofLex; 11-29-2009 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #92 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:40 PM
Beemnorv Beemnorv is a male Canada Beemnorv is offline
Sexaforce
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North-West
View Posts: 4,270
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
I'm saying that Link isn't actually a guard as far as we know, so saying "the guards wear hats" is really irrelevant to this topic.

If Link did 'graduate' from the recruit's cap as part of this game's ending (which does make sense in the same way that he "earned" a hat in TMC's ending), he wouldn't necessarily take on the soldier's hats, because he wouldn't necessarily become a soldier.

This is a fundamental flaw with the original theory, IMO.
Yeah, I see what your saying and I'm glad that you're actually adding to this conversation unlike a certain someone.

So Link doesn't become a guard and eventually, he ditches the hat and keeps the tunic because he likes it. Is that basically what you're saying?
__________________
The Legend of Zelda
......................................../ ---- GS ------ GF - TWW/WotS --- ST
SS - TMC - FS - [OoT] - ALttP/OoX - GR --- LoZ/AoL
...............................\ ---------- TP ------ FSA
Reply With Quote
  #93 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:49 PM
LegendofLex LegendofLex is a male LegendofLex is offline
Fabulous
Send a message via AIM to LegendofLex
Join Date: Apr 2004
View Posts: 20,982
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemnorv View Post
Yeah, I see what your saying and I'm glad that you're actually adding to this conversation unlike a certain someone.

So Link doesn't become a guard and eventually, he ditches the hat and keeps the tunic because he likes it. Is that basically what you're saying?
Remember how he was supposed to graduate to royal engineer at the end? Because of this, think it would be a fitting ending if he "graduated" from his recruit's cap, as you said in your original theory, but I don't think this has to mean he's going to be a guard. But he also doesn't have to ditch the green tunic - and would probably, as other Links do, keep fighting evil after the ending.

Thus, we'd have a capless Link who wears the green.
__________________
Last Edited by LegendofLex; 11-29-2009 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #94 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:51 PM
Beemnorv Beemnorv is a male Canada Beemnorv is offline
Sexaforce
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North-West
View Posts: 4,270
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
Remember how he was supposed to graduate to royal engineer at the end? Because of this, think it would be a fitting ending if he "graduated" from his recruit's cap, as you said in your original theory, but I don't think this has to mean he's going to be a guard.

Thus, we'd have a capless Link who wears the green.
Okay. Thank you very much. It makes a lot more sense now.

I'm still trying to find where IGN talks about the hat thing though.
__________________
The Legend of Zelda
......................................../ ---- GS ------ GF - TWW/WotS --- ST
SS - TMC - FS - [OoT] - ALttP/OoX - GR --- LoZ/AoL
...............................\ ---------- TP ------ FSA
Last Edited by Beemnorv; 11-29-2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #95 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:55 PM
Fitoleon Fitoleon is a male Antarctica Fitoleon is offline
Guardian Dragon
Send a message via Skype™ to Fitoleon
Join Date: Sep 2009
View Posts: 2,237
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex
Remember how he was supposed to graduate to royal engineer at the end? Because of this, think it would be a fitting ending if he "graduated" from his recruit's cap, as you said in your original theory, but I don't think this has to mean he's going to be a guard. But he also doesn't have to ditch the green tunic - and would probably, as other Links do, keep fighting evil after the ending.

Thus, we'd have a capless Link who wears the green.
That's a great theory you have there, Lex.
Now I'm anxious to see how it holds up to the game when it's released.
Reply With Quote
  #96 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 06:57 PM
LegendofLex LegendofLex is a male LegendofLex is offline
Fabulous
Send a message via AIM to LegendofLex
Join Date: Apr 2004
View Posts: 20,982
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

Meh, I think it would be a nice way to bring the game full circle and a good tie-in to TMC, but I doubt Nintendo would do anything so obvious... ;p
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #97 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 08:59 PM
BigGoronSword BigGoronSword is a male Dominican Republic BigGoronSword is offline
King of the Gorons
Send a message via AIM to BigGoronSword Send a message via Yahoo to BigGoronSword


Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Boston
View Posts: 11,148
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

We already a a thread on this matter called "Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?", so there was no need creating yet another thread.

*Merged "ST/HoM - TMC" with "Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap"*

-BGS
__________________
[Signature & Avatar Created By Lioness & BlueBubble-L]

[ZeldaWiki][Forum Mods][Rules][ZUChat][Newbie Guide]
"If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans"-Van Zant
Giving up means you're willing to live with how things are-BGS
Reply With Quote
  #98 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 09:14 PM
Smallville Boy Mexico Smallville Boy is offline
Mexicuter
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: México
View Posts: 5,549
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

Thanks BGS.
__________________


Few things satisfy like a puzzle solved!
Reply With Quote
  #99 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 09:19 PM
Fitoleon Fitoleon is a male Antarctica Fitoleon is offline
Guardian Dragon
Send a message via Skype™ to Fitoleon
Join Date: Sep 2009
View Posts: 2,237
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

^ What he said.
Reply With Quote
  #100 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2009, 09:32 PM
Beemnorv Beemnorv is a male Canada Beemnorv is offline
Sexaforce
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North-West
View Posts: 4,270
Re: Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGoronSword View Post
We already a a thread on this matter called "Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap?", so there was no need creating yet another thread.

*Merged "ST/HoM - TMC" with "Spirit tracks BEFORE minish cap"*

-BGS
Oops. Even I can be wrong sometimes.

Thank you, BGS.
__________________
The Legend of Zelda
......................................../ ---- GS ------ GF - TWW/WotS --- ST
SS - TMC - FS - [OoT] - ALttP/OoX - GR --- LoZ/AoL
...............................\ ---------- TP ------ FSA
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hero of men, minish cap, spirit, spirit tracks, tracks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Advertisement

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 AM.

Copyright © 2014 Zelda Universe - Privacy Statement -