Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply
$ LinkBack Thread Tools
 
  #1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Ojlink9 Ojlink9 is a male Ojlink9 is offline
Sheikah
Join Date: Sep 2009
View Posts: 589
OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

MC-FS-FSA----OoT-MM-TP-ALttP-OoX-LA

WW/PH/ST


Interesting Theory.

What if OoT Link touched the Triforce and was Transported Through time to Intercept the coming of Ganon during OoX. This takes place after MM and after Link comes back TO Hyrule and possibly puts his stuff down (items and such) while roaming the country side, he felt the need to go to the triforce and Zip Zam, he's in another time and place. New Zelda and Everything.

My Assumption is that WW Occurs because A Hero was not born to take Links place during The Backstory of WW...

To avoid this again, the Goddesses sent Link to Holodrum and Lybrania to perform his tasks/duties...

Link then left whatever land he was on so as to get back to Hyrule. Wound up in LA And continued on from there.

I just wanted to explain the mystery of the OoX Links past and also incroporate the theme of time travel with a single link. and epona.

Link can make it back to his time and when he does, he dies over time and is reincarnated as TP Link (or partly reincarnated, you know; Same shield, Same Tunic, Same voice, same destiny) yea... ALttP Link is probably a descendant of the Swift Blade from minish cap.

The Hero of time may have descended from Great Blade.

The WW Link, it seems, descended from MC Link and the Four Swords link, same goes for ST Link...

so in game models are clear...
Hero of Time 3D And 2D have their look (if the theory above is correct)
ALttP Link (Pink hair) is a stand alone link
Toon Link line has their own lineage.

That is it.

Also, just to make my OoX Theory work better.

ALttP Link HAS History
OoT Link has history
Four Swords Link Has History (child hood friends with zelda)
OoX Does NOT have history (Because his history is OoT's)

I'm reserving judgment for the originals... Thoughts?
__________________
---------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-30-2009, 10:14 PM
Watties Watties is a male Canada Watties is offline
-__^
Send a message via Yahoo to Watties
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In the Ganon Train
View Posts: 802
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

Sorry man, I really do not think the HoT got transported to OOX. It's a very interesting theory though. It just does not have the supporting evidence to go with it. It would help the "We will haunt you" from Twinrova, except you placed it on the CT where the Twinrova never said that.
__________________
Watties -__^

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-30-2009, 10:17 PM
Ojlink9 Ojlink9 is a male Ojlink9 is offline
Sheikah
Join Date: Sep 2009
View Posts: 589
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watties View Post
Sorry man, I really do not think the HoT got transported to OOX. It's a very interesting theory though. It just does not have the supporting evidence to go with it. It would help the "We will haunt you" from Twinrova, except you placed it on the CT where the Twinrova never said that.
Maybe certain things like that transcend time, in ultimate irony and coincidence. The Dark Realm, Triforce, Magic and etc. should be able to transcend time in these kind of games, so a statement made by these two may also channel on into their other selves. Yea...
__________________
---------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-30-2009, 10:20 PM
Watties Watties is a male Canada Watties is offline
-__^
Send a message via Yahoo to Watties
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In the Ganon Train
View Posts: 802
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

I'm gonna let someone else respond. I'm only typing something big if it's really important.

Edit: Oh god sorry, I know this was a useless post. I'll add on to it tomorrow.
__________________
Watties -__^

Last Edited by Watties; 09-30-2009 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-30-2009, 10:56 PM
Beemnorv Beemnorv is a male Canada Beemnorv is offline
Sexaforce
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North-West
View Posts: 4,270
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

Aren't I the one who told you my theory on OoT Link time travelling to OoX?
__________________
The Legend of Zelda
......................................../ ---- GS ------ GF - TWW/WotS --- ST
SS - TMC - FS - [OoT] - ALttP/OoX - GR --- LoZ/AoL
...............................\ ---------- TP ------ FSA
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-01-2009, 06:25 AM
River Zora River Zora is a male United Kingdom River Zora is offline
リバゾラ : I'm just gonna go away and do... fish stuff.
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dartford (Home)/ Reading (Uni)
View Posts: 3,427
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

Quote:
What if OoT Link touched the Triforce and was Transported Through time to Intercept the coming of Ganon during OoX.
What ifs like this with no evidence belong in fanfiction, sorry... you at least have to have some kind of reasoning other than 'wouldn't it be cool if!'

There really is no reason to believe this.
__________________
*What actually happened*What if Vaati had been sealed, not destroyed, in tMC*
*As blue, plus what if Midna had not destroyed the Mirror of Twilight*What if Link had failed in OoT*
*What if Link had failed in OoX and Ganon changed his name to Gannon*

Webcomic: 72 Hours Remain//First Place Z.U. Awards Best Zelda Fanfiction Summer '09//First Place Hombre's Theorising Contest 2010
Second Place Lupus: Design a Boss 2009/10//Bomber's Articles: The Secret Identity of Dark Link//Race to the Timeline
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-01-2009, 08:15 AM
Ojlink9 Ojlink9 is a male Ojlink9 is offline
Sheikah
Join Date: Sep 2009
View Posts: 589
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Zora View Post
What ifs like this with no evidence belong in fanfiction, sorry... you at least have to have some kind of reasoning other than 'wouldn't it be cool if!'

There really is no reason to believe this.
My reason was that it would satiate a certain theme to zelda that beheld time travel and that *Maybe* th hero of time can perform the tasks in OoX. Another reason is to explain that links mysterious past. He just Shows up on the scene and has a grand adventure... right. The same problem lies with the original link. FS And MC Link have ENOUGH History to their names (child hood friend)... OoX Link and LoZ Link have Nothing. No Thing to their name. I Just simply wish to explain it with a feasible theory (that of a known time traveller doing some TIME Traveling).
__________________
---------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-01-2009, 08:25 AM
River Zora River Zora is a male United Kingdom River Zora is offline
リバゾラ : I'm just gonna go away and do... fish stuff.
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dartford (Home)/ Reading (Uni)
View Posts: 3,427
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

But he only travelled through time by use of the Master Sword pedestal and Zelda's magic in Hyrule, so there would be no possible way for him to get there. There has never been any evidence of the Triforce sending someone through time.

Again your sentences are filled with 'cans' and 'maybes' and absolutely zero in the way of evidence. It is a complete fabrication of imagination that causes more problems than you claim it to be able to solve.

If it must be the same Link as another game's, make it be LoZ/AoL's or aLttP/LA's which have far more evidence one way or another.

If a game made AFTER OoT makes no reference to the character being the Hero of Time, why should it be? If it says 'travelling swordsman' instead of the easily replacable 'Hero of Time sent through time for some reason' then we must take it as written until something other than force of will claims otherwise.
__________________
*What actually happened*What if Vaati had been sealed, not destroyed, in tMC*
*As blue, plus what if Midna had not destroyed the Mirror of Twilight*What if Link had failed in OoT*
*What if Link had failed in OoX and Ganon changed his name to Gannon*

Webcomic: 72 Hours Remain//First Place Z.U. Awards Best Zelda Fanfiction Summer '09//First Place Hombre's Theorising Contest 2010
Second Place Lupus: Design a Boss 2009/10//Bomber's Articles: The Secret Identity of Dark Link//Race to the Timeline
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-01-2009, 08:34 AM
Ojlink9 Ojlink9 is a male Ojlink9 is offline
Sheikah
Join Date: Sep 2009
View Posts: 589
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Zora View Post
But he only travelled through time by use of the Master Sword pedestal and Zelda's magic in Hyrule, so there would be no possible way for him to get there. There has never been any evidence of the Triforce sending someone through time.

Again your sentences are filled with 'cans' and 'maybes' and absolutely zero in the way of evidence. It is a complete fabrication of imagination that causes more problems than you claim it to be able to solve.

If it must be the same Link as another game's, make it be LoZ/AoL's or aLttP/LA's which have far more evidence one way or another.

If a game made AFTER OoT makes no reference to the character being the Hero of Time, why should it be? If it says 'travelling swordsman' instead of the easily replacable 'Hero of Time sent through time for some reason' then we must take it as written until something other than force of will claims otherwise.
...Link also used the Ocarina in MM....

But granted, they don't call him by any title that can possibly reference OoT/HoT...

But...

Like at how the end of OoX shows link taking a boat that is similar to LA's boat (which is not the only thing similar between games), The beginning shows the Hero on a horse that is very similar to Epona.

Why OoX Can't be ALttP - Hair color (i like that one ), difference in age, Link and Zelda don't know eachother in OoX So it won't be the same link as the ALttP. The Master Sword/Gold sword is picked up in OoX after ALttP put it down Which implies that he did not know where it was and thus not the same link...

Why OoX Can't be the LoZ Link... well... he can. but that would mean that Link knew TWO Zeldas and met a Third Zelda in OoX... neh, not plausible. But a link that is known to travel through time to go to a land & time that is not his own with Zero backstory to his name other than the implications is very striking.

Epona = OoT
and Boat = LA
__________________
---------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-01-2009, 08:43 AM
River Zora River Zora is a male United Kingdom River Zora is offline
リバゾラ : I'm just gonna go away and do... fish stuff.
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dartford (Home)/ Reading (Uni)
View Posts: 3,427
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

Quote:
...Link also used the Ocarina in MM....
In TERMINA. I said in HYRULE. The Ocarina also changed shape to match the user in Termina- time travel follows different rules there.

Quote:
Like at how the end of OoX shows link taking a boat that is similar to LA's boat (which is not the only thing similar between games), The beginning shows the Hero on a horse that is very similar to Epona.
TP had Epona and the Triforce mark. It's TP Link.
FSA Link had Epona too- must be him.
A travelling swordsman who rides a horse... why... there can only be one of them in history!

Quote:
Why OoX Can't be ALttP - Hair color (i like that one )
,
In all official art for all versions of the game he's blonde. Pink hair is a sprite palette issue.

Quote:
difference in age,
What difference? aLttP Link has young Link's voice samples in the GBA version, what do we know about ages?

Quote:
Link and Zelda don't know eachother in OoX So it won't be the same link as the ALttP.
Unless OoX is before and explains how they met as they seem to know each other before aLttP (before explained by S&D)

Quote:
The Master Sword/Gold sword is picked up in OoX after ALttP put it down Which implies that he did not know where it was and thus not the same link...
Why do you assume OoX has to go AFTER aLttP? And I doubt it's the same Master Sword even on the slim, slim chance it does turn out to be canon. People only seem to call it canon who drastically search for a way to bring the MS back on the AT, the same people who ignore Twinrova and Ocean Zoras (two in-game points>trophy text)

Quote:
Why OoX Can't be the LoZ Link... well... he can. but that would mean that Link knew TWO Zeldas and met a Third Zelda in OoX... neh, not plausible.
Not necessarily. What's to say he didn't know Zelda before LoZ and it happens the other way around? Or any other possibility that is SIGNIFICANTLY more likely than this theory? And, hang on, you have a problem with so many Zeldas co-existing mister how-many-Ganons-are-you-up-to-at-the-same-time-now?

Quote:
But a link that is known to travel through time to go to a land & time that is not his own with Zero backstory to his name other than the implications is very striking.
Like a Link that is known to hold the Master Sword? Or a Link known to ride a horse? Or a Link known to have a boat? Or a Link known to have fought Ganon? Or a Link known to wear green? Or a Link known to have a hat? Heck, why don't we just go back to single Link theory- I mean surely they can't all be coincidences(!)
__________________
*What actually happened*What if Vaati had been sealed, not destroyed, in tMC*
*As blue, plus what if Midna had not destroyed the Mirror of Twilight*What if Link had failed in OoT*
*What if Link had failed in OoX and Ganon changed his name to Gannon*

Webcomic: 72 Hours Remain//First Place Z.U. Awards Best Zelda Fanfiction Summer '09//First Place Hombre's Theorising Contest 2010
Second Place Lupus: Design a Boss 2009/10//Bomber's Articles: The Secret Identity of Dark Link//Race to the Timeline
Last Edited by River Zora; 10-01-2009 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-01-2009, 08:47 AM
Triforce of the Gods Triforce of the Gods is a male United States Triforce of the Gods is offline
OBJECTION!
Send a message via AIM to Triforce of the Gods Send a message via Skype™ to Triforce of the Gods
Steam ID: triforceofthegods Wii U ID: TriforceoftheGod 3DS ID: 2921-9263-7348



Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wright Anything Agency
View Posts: 9,157
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

Right, because the only reason to think it is canon is because it can provide an explanation to how the Master Sword can come back

People only say it is not canon because they don't like the fact a sword can be reforged (even thought PH PROVES IT CAN).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster View Post
Ya know, this cheery place, atop the precipice. With all the dead things and the Tingle.
Last Edited by Triforce of the Gods; 10-01-2009 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-01-2009, 08:52 AM
River Zora River Zora is a male United Kingdom River Zora is offline
リバゾラ : I'm just gonna go away and do... fish stuff.
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dartford (Home)/ Reading (Uni)
View Posts: 3,427
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

Oh, I'm perfectly happy with a sword being reforged and its been shown several times that one can be, Four Sword, Phantom Sword- heck if people want to make up a MS reforging on the basis it 'can' happen in the same way they do a Ganon resurrection, by all means! Nintendo may have a 'Legend of Zelda: Reforging the Master Sword' game in the pipeline.

But I will not accept that it happens in game as seen in OoX.

Sure it CAN happen- no issue there. But it hasn't happened in game yet.
__________________
*What actually happened*What if Vaati had been sealed, not destroyed, in tMC*
*As blue, plus what if Midna had not destroyed the Mirror of Twilight*What if Link had failed in OoT*
*What if Link had failed in OoX and Ganon changed his name to Gannon*

Webcomic: 72 Hours Remain//First Place Z.U. Awards Best Zelda Fanfiction Summer '09//First Place Hombre's Theorising Contest 2010
Second Place Lupus: Design a Boss 2009/10//Bomber's Articles: The Secret Identity of Dark Link//Race to the Timeline
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Cayenne Pepper Cayenne Pepper is a female United States Cayenne Pepper is offline
en de'ez ia! "Murica
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: All up in dat!!!
View Posts: 4,246
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

I thinkk you're reaching for this one.

OoT Link isn't OoX Link.
__________________
3909-8020-5693

3DS FC
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-01-2009, 09:03 AM
Ojlink9 Ojlink9 is a male Ojlink9 is offline
Sheikah
Join Date: Sep 2009
View Posts: 589
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Zora View Post
In TERMINA. I said in HYRULE. The Ocarina also changed shape to match the user in Termina- time travel follows different rules there.



TP had Epona and the Triforce mark. It's TP Link.
FSA Link had Epona too- must be him.
A travelling swordsman who rides a horse... why... there can only be one of them in history!

,
In all official art for all versions of the game he's blonde. Pink hair is a sprite palette issue.


What difference? aLttP Link has young Link's voice samples in the GBA version, what do we know about ages?


Unless OoX is before and explains how they met as they seem to know each other before aLttP (before explained by S&D)


Why do you assume OoX has to go AFTER aLttP? And I doubt it's the same Master Sword even on the slim, slim chance it does turn out to be canon. People only seem to call it canon who drastically search for a way to bring the MS back on the AT, the same people who ignore Twinrova and Ocean Zoras (two in-game points>trophy text)


Not necessarily. What's to say he didn't know Zelda before LoZ and it happens the other way around? Or any other possibility that is SIGNIFICANTLY more likely than this theory? And, hang on, you have a problem with so many Zeldas co-existing mister how-many-Ganons-are-you-up-to-at-the-same-time-now?



Like a Link that is known to hold the Master Sword? Or a Link known to ride a horse? Or a Link known to have a boat? Or a Link known to have fought Ganon? Or a Link known to wear green? Or a Link known to have a hat? Heck, why don't we just go back to single Link theory- I mean surely they can't all be coincidences(!)
LMAO at the Ganon bit. XD

Now...

That Termina remark is founded off no tangible evidence at all.

Wanna bring up official art for ALttP

...Yea, they're the same. >_> (why does the shield and sword grow?)

(well ok, they do look very similar but OoX before ALttP? How would one explain the "Zelda is Your.." line, and the seemingly precedence of ALttP In general)

FSA Link did not have Epona, her appearance was cameo. TP Is too old to be OoX Link. im not basing this stuff on Nothing, Zora.
__________________
---------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-01-2009, 09:17 AM
River Zora River Zora is a male United Kingdom River Zora is offline
リバゾラ : I'm just gonna go away and do... fish stuff.
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dartford (Home)/ Reading (Uni)
View Posts: 3,427
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...


There's new official art for Link from aLttP, check the shield for some fun times- but if you want to use the original art and intention.

That is Link from the manual of aLttP AND LA. More 'proof'?
Link's Awakening A Link to the Past

'Zelda is your' by all accounts was going to read 'destiny', and the retranslation in the GBA version says 'It is your destiny to save Zelda' so good one there...?

Quote:
FSA Link did not have Epona, her appearance was cameo.
So who gets to choose what's Cameo and what's not now? You can't even claim sidequest for her- you need her for the game.

Quote:
TP Is too old to be OoX Link.
OoX happens first. They also both have wooden swords. Link grows out of his young green clothes and into the rancher outfit ready for TP. That's why he never seems surprised by the Triforce mark- he's already seen the Triforce itself. YOU CAN'T SAY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Quote:
im not basing this stuff on Nothing, Zora.
Except that is entirely what you're doing.

EDIT:
Quote:
That Termina remark is founded off no tangible evidence at all.
Link plays the song of time in OoT and doesn't go back in time- in fact it does nothing to the time at all. This is proof and evidence of my claim.
__________________
*What actually happened*What if Vaati had been sealed, not destroyed, in tMC*
*As blue, plus what if Midna had not destroyed the Mirror of Twilight*What if Link had failed in OoT*
*What if Link had failed in OoX and Ganon changed his name to Gannon*

Webcomic: 72 Hours Remain//First Place Z.U. Awards Best Zelda Fanfiction Summer '09//First Place Hombre's Theorising Contest 2010
Second Place Lupus: Design a Boss 2009/10//Bomber's Articles: The Secret Identity of Dark Link//Race to the Timeline
Last Edited by River Zora; 10-01-2009 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-01-2009, 09:30 AM
Watties Watties is a male Canada Watties is offline
-__^
Send a message via Yahoo to Watties
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In the Ganon Train
View Posts: 802
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojlink9 View Post
LMAO at the Ganon bit. XD

Now...

That Termina remark is founded off no tangible evidence at all.

Wanna bring up official art for ALttP

...Yea, they're the same. >_> (why does the shield and sword grow?)

(well ok, they do look very similar but OoX before ALttP? How would one explain the "Zelda is Your.." line, and the seemingly precedence of ALttP In general)

FSA Link did not have Epona, her appearance was cameo. TP Is too old to be OoX Link. im not basing this stuff on Nothing, Zora.
Because Zelda is your...Destiny. Play GBA plz.
__________________
Watties -__^

Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-01-2009, 09:32 AM
Ojlink9 Ojlink9 is a male Ojlink9 is offline
Sheikah
Join Date: Sep 2009
View Posts: 589
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

ALttP is implied as a game that comes first for Link's adventures.

Artwork indicates that the ALttP Link is the same as LA Link (or OoX Link could have spent some time on the sea before the events of LA)

FSA needs Epona? (i did not know)

BTW, the gallery for those two games have the same artwork... whats up with that? seems to me that the LA artwork does not reflect its own style... or the website just messed up when posting the pics.
__________________
---------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-01-2009, 11:15 AM
River Zora River Zora is a male United Kingdom River Zora is offline
リバゾラ : I'm just gonna go away and do... fish stuff.
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dartford (Home)/ Reading (Uni)
View Posts: 3,427
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

Quote:
ALttP is implied as a game that comes first for Link's adventures.
I disagree, although Link's uncle chooses to go off first without Link he seems happy that Link is ready to wield his blade and shield and that he is a competent swordsperson. No reason to think he hasn't had adventures before, indeed Sound and Drama confirmed that as likely.

Quote:
FSA needs Epona? (i did not know)
Yup- important part to get past the Hyrule Field level.

Technically not called Epona... but then neither is OoX's- so the same thing.

Also she has a (named) cameo in tMC- Malon's horse who you can fuse Kinstones with.


Quote:
BTW, the gallery for those two games have the same artwork... whats up with that? seems to me that the LA artwork does not reflect its own style... or the website just messed up when posting the pics.
What's up with it is that they are intended to be the same Link and had the same artwork in the manual to reflect that. Even the LA exclusive artwork is the same style and obviously same Link. When the manual says 'after defeating Ganon' it shows a scene from aLttP making it clear to whom it's referring.
__________________
*What actually happened*What if Vaati had been sealed, not destroyed, in tMC*
*As blue, plus what if Midna had not destroyed the Mirror of Twilight*What if Link had failed in OoT*
*What if Link had failed in OoX and Ganon changed his name to Gannon*

Webcomic: 72 Hours Remain//First Place Z.U. Awards Best Zelda Fanfiction Summer '09//First Place Hombre's Theorising Contest 2010
Second Place Lupus: Design a Boss 2009/10//Bomber's Articles: The Secret Identity of Dark Link//Race to the Timeline
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Beemnorv Beemnorv is a male Canada Beemnorv is offline
Sexaforce
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North-West
View Posts: 4,270
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Zora View Post
Link plays the song of time in OoT and doesn't go back in time- in fact it does nothing to the time at all. This is proof and evidence of my claim.
I actually believe that the Song of Time transports those "Time" blocks seven years away. For example, as a kid, if you play the Song of Time in front of one of these blocks, it will be transported to whatever position it's in seven years later. If you play the Song of Time as an adult, the block will move to whatever position it was in seven years ago.

Either way, the Song of Time in Hyrule works around seven years, while in Termina, it works around three days. A split timeline was created due to time travel in Hyrule, but Termina (as far as we and the developers are concerned) retained a linear timeline when Link travelled back in time three days.
__________________
The Legend of Zelda
......................................../ ---- GS ------ GF - TWW/WotS --- ST
SS - TMC - FS - [OoT] - ALttP/OoX - GR --- LoZ/AoL
...............................\ ---------- TP ------ FSA
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Ojlink9 Ojlink9 is a male Ojlink9 is offline
Sheikah
Join Date: Sep 2009
View Posts: 589
Re: OJLink9 Theory on Link in Time...

i'm still an advocate for a time traveling link. But it seems my theory is flushed... lol
__________________
---------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
link, ojlink9, theory, time


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Advertisement

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 PM.

Copyright © 2014 Zelda Universe - Privacy Statement -