Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2008, 07:07 PM
AKA z3ldafanjuli3 on Youtube , used to go by Jac06
Send a message via Yahoo to xXJulieannaXx
View Posts: 826
"Out of Place" (My Fanfic Naruto/Zelda Story)

I figured since the comic was up in the Art Section, I'll post my original story that the comic Coke and I are working on is based on. We share the comic but the story is my own.

Summary: While going back home after a mission with Kakashi, he and Naruto encounter a sorceress who kidnaps Naruto sending him to Hyrule. While there, Link and the others will try to help him out, meating old and new characters along the way.

The characters that I made up for this story are Lenn, Rei, Soza, Shiva, the old wizard (which also are in the comic). The characters King Raziel, Queen Julieanna, and their baby son Prince Ryu, Lulu and Sora (Kafei and Anju's children), are characters that will be in the story as well but not the comic.

I also created the place where the prolog takes place. It is called "Kinal Leofai" (Kee-nahl Leh-oh-fah-ee) or "Silent Winter" (translation) throughout the story but called "Chusde Glana Banral" (Choo-ss-deh Glan-nah Bahn-rahll) or "High Art Flora" (translation) before everything happened (explained in the story).

The names and other Hylian words that are used in the story, I got them and their translations from here: Hylian Language

Well, hope you enjoy!

Prologue:

High in a land far to the south of the Kokiri Forest, passed a great ocean, was a once great land, now controled by an evil ruler. Nolonger called "Chusde Glana Banral" (High Art Flora), this land is now known as "Kinal Leofai" (Silent Winter). This "new" ruler is a woman with white skin like snow, and shoulder length black hair who lives in a huge castle that's as cold and dark as the land that now surrounds it. The woman is an evil sorceress called Lady Shiva (Shee-va), the "Sorceress of Snow" and posessess great, dark magic, one of her powers: being able to see the many different worlds that exist. While currently being in her chambers, Shiva looked into a large, black goth-like mirror, "Hmmm... this seems interesting.", said Shiva with an evil grin.

A man with tan skin and long spiky red hair, waring a black cloak, standing behind her looks on in curiosity. "What do you see, Lady Shiva?", asked the man. As she looks into it more, Shiva sees two towns, one of which being in Hyrule, the other in a completely different world. "I can see two different towns.", said Shiva. "The town of the Hylians, the other, a village of ninjas. This village is of a different world." She continues looking and sees two people, one of each town, of great interest to her. One is a boy in orange with blond spikey hair, waring a black shirt and an orange jacket with matching orange pants, The other is a young, also blond Hylian, waring a green hat and tunic with white leggings. "Well, what do we have here? Link the Hero of Time and a boy with a demon sealed in his body."

Shiva grinns evily, alittle more interested in the boy, "That demon child may come in handy to obtain the Triforce and sustain my control, and maybe I can have some fun with that little hero as well." "Would you like me to bring them here, Lady Shiva", asked the red haired man. "No Soza.", Shiva begins, the images in the mirror disappear and she then turns to Soza, "You will wait here in the castle and make sure no one tries anything foolish while I'm out, I'll go and get the demon boy myself. If this is to work, the boy's spirit must be broken first so for now we'll just mess with him for awhile." Shiva lets out a wicked laugh that even sends shivers down Soza's back then she throws something to the ground and disappears in a cloud of smoke. After she's gone another image in the mirror appears, one of an old man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One: Strange Encounter

It was a bright and sunny day in Hyrule so Link desided to stroll through Kakariko Village to visit his friends Kafei and Anju and also buy Zelda a present since tomorrow was her nineteenth birthday. Link and all his friends had celebrated Link's also nineteenth birthday last week and Zelda had given him a new sword with his name engraved on the length of it's brown hilt and a red jewel in the center in between the hilt and the blade. He got other interesting stuff too, but he charished Zelda's gift the most. Now he wanted to get something beautiful for her but so far he haden't really found anything he thought would be good enough so he figured he'd take a break for now and see what Kafei and Anju were up to.

It had been nine years since he saved Hyrule from Ganondorf and Termina from Majora's Mask. After Termina returned to normal, the spell on Kafei was broken and he was able to return to his normal age of eighteen, he is now twenty eight. He and Anju desided to come to Hyrule and see what it was like here. Kafei was sitting on the front porch of their house when he saw Link walking up the stairs that led up to the lower part of the village. "Hey Link! Do Kel." (What's up?), said Kafei as he stood up and extended his hand to shake Link's. "Hey Kafei, I see you're getting better at speaking in Hylian.", said Link as he shook Kafei's hand. "Yeah, Anju and I are getting better at it."

"How's Anju and the kids doing?" asked Link. Kafei smilies and says, "They're ok, Anju's inside reading and the kids are at school." Two years after moving to Hyrule, Kafei and Anju first had a son named Sora, later when Sora was three, they had a daughter named Lulu. They were greatful to Link and Zelda for welcoming them to Hyrule building their home. Link actually helped with the building part and Zelda payed for everything. It wasn't too big of a place which Kafei and Anju liked. It had a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and three rooms. One being their bedroom, another was Sora's room , and the third was Lulu's room.

Kafei sits back down against the wall and jestures for Link to sit as well, Link does so and leans his back against a wood post. "So, what are doing here in Kakariko today?" asked Kafei. Link sighs, "Well, you know how Zelda's birthday's tomorrow, I wanted to get her something nice." Link sighs and continues, "But so far everything I've seen so far are either too cheap or too expensive." Link says while crossing his arms. He continues, "Would you know of any good places, Kafei?" "Well that depends on what you're looking to get her, what exactlly were you looking for?", asked Kafei. Link thinks about it for a minute, "Well, she already has alot of clothes and stuff, I don't know, uh, maybe a necklace or something." Kafei rests his head against the wall and thinks, "Hmm..."

Just then, Anju comes out the front door in hearing the two men talking, she smilies and greets Link. "Hello Link, I was wondering who Kafei was talking to." she says as she closes the door. Link stood up and hugged Anju. "Hey Anju, how are you?", asked Link, Kafei stands up as well. "I'm okay, what are you doing today?, asked Anju. Kafei answers for Link, "Link's looking for a present for Zelda but can't think of what to get her." Upon hearing that, Anju had an idea, "Oh well why not give her this?" Anju had a small rectangular box in her hand and showed it to Link, when she opened it Link's eyes widdened when he saw a beautiful sparkling sapphire heart shaped jewel set in a detailed, shiny silver heart shaped pendent with a shiny silver chain.

"The woman Kafei made this for didn't want it after all so she gave it to me since he was out." "Why didn't she want it, was something wrong with it?", asked Kafei. Since they were now living in Hyrule instead of Termina, Anju opened an inn here in Kakariko and Kafei got a job making jewelry for a local jeweler sets up shops here and in Hyrule Castle Town. Anju shook her head, "No, nothing's wrong with it, she said she just picked the wrong color. The girl she bought it for, her favorite color is purple not blue." Kafei nods and turns to Link, "Okay, so, what do ya think, Link?"

"It's perfect, howw much were you selling it for?", Link asks Kafei. "Well, actually that was being sold at five hundred rubies. How much were you willing to spend?", asked Kafei smiling when he saw the look on Link's face after hearing the price. "Uh, well all I have for now is eight hundred, beside Zelda's gift I was planning on her, you two, and the others out tomorrow night.", said Link, the place he was planning on taking them to was kind of expensive. Kafei figured he'd give Link a break, "Oh, well in that case, you can take it for three hundred rubies." Link was kind of suprized, "Seriouslly? You sure?" Kafei grinned, "Yeah, it's fine, I'll give you a break, kid."

After few hours of talking, Anju realizes the time, "Oh Kafei, it's about time for the Lulu and Riku to come home." Link gets up to leave "I better get going too, I was going to have lunch with Zelda and I'd promiced Saria I'd visit her later." Upon moving here, Link had introduced Kafei and Anju to Malon, her dad, Zelda, and as well as the other sages, and everyone became fond of the children as well. They all even got to meet the King of Hyrule. He was imprest with Kafei's jewelry making skills that he would do buisness with him offten. When they first moved into Kakariko, there was some confusion amongst the villagers since Anju looked exactlly like the cucoo woman that used to live there. She had moved with her brother somewhere far east of Hyrule about a year before Anju and Kafei came so Link made up the story that Anju was the woman's twin sister and that she had no idea that the woman lived here. Link said goodbye to Anju and Kafei and left the village heading for the Castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in the village hidden in the leaves, Naruto was at the training field practicing on his various jutsus like his Shadow Clone Jutsu, the Rasengan, and trying to control his chakra. "Come on, concentrate!" Since there was nothing better to do Naruto had been training by himself all day and was getting really bored. Desiding to take a break for now, Naruto sat down on the bright green grass and layed backwards to look up at the passing clouds. He had closed his eyes for awhile and was just about to fall asleep when he heard someone was walking to where he was on the ground. Naruto opened his eyes to see Sakura standing over him, "Hi Naruto, what are you up to?", she asked.

Naruto sat up, "Oh hey Sakura, I was just training. What's up?, asked Naruto. Sakura sits down in front of him and they talk for awhile. After about a few minutes of his break and talking with Sakura, he turns and sees Iruka walking over to him. "Hey, Naruto, I see you're training as usual. Hi, Sakura, what are you two up to?" "Iruka Sensei!", greets Naruto. "Hello Iruka Sensei, we were just talking, how are how today?, asked Sakura." Iruka neals down by Naruto and starts to explain why he's there, Sakura listens to the conyersation between him and Naruto. "Naruto, Lady Tsunade, has a mission for you."

Naruto quickly becomes excited and quickly gets up his fast, usual way, grinning. "Really?!? What does Grandma Tsunade want me to do?!?" Iruka looks at Naruto with a look of annoiance on his face, " You know that you should call her "Lady" Tsunade, Naruto, anyway she wants you and Kakashi to go to the Land of Waves and take a package to the Head Bridge Builder." "Cool! I get to Tazuna and Inari again!" "Now calm down, Naruto, you just have to pickup the package and come right back." Naruto crosses his arms and turns his head.

"Awww... that sounds boring, so what's the package anyway?" "It's just a scroll that contains a current map of the land passed the bridge." "So it's just Kakashi Sensei and me?" "Yeah so you don't get into trouble or end up ambushed by thieves or something." "I can take care of my self you know.",said Naruto. "You never know what may happen during missions, Naruto.", Sakura points out. Naruto rolling his eyes, "Alriiiight, fine." "Great, here's the scroll, go find Kakashi and get ready to leave." Naruto sighs. "Alright, guess I'll be going already, see ya later, Sakura." "See ya, Naruto."

As Naruto turns and leaves to find Kakashi, a strange feeling comes over Sakura but just dismisses it, thinking it's nothing. "Are you alright, Sakura?" "Oh, it's nothing Iruka Sensei. Just a weird feeling I guess, well see ya." Sakura walks away, Iruka just stays standing there. I wonder if she felt it too... Iruka thought. "I'm sure Naruto can take care of himself.", he says out loud to himself. Iruka desides to go for a walk in the village, unaware of what was going to happen exactlly involving Naruto and all existing worlds.

Naruto eventually finds Kakashi by the book store he usually hangs out at. Naruto walks up to him and greets him, "Hey, Kakashi Sensei!" Kakashi looks up from his book, "Oh hi Naruto, I guess Iruka told you about the misson already." "Yeah, but it's sounds boring though.", Naruto crosses his arms and continues, "So, when are we leaving anyways?" "Well, when ever your ready, we sould be back sometime tonight, Tazuna is meeting us at a ramen shop that's about half way between here and the Land of Waves." "Awsome, do we get to stop there to eat?", Naruto asked with a hopeful look on his face. Kakashi laughs alittle, "Heh, yeah we can stop for awhile." Naruto jumps with his fist in the air and a big smile on his face, "Alright! Let's get going already!"

As they pass through the main gates, Sakura who had saw them leaving followed a few feet behind watching as they depart, the same feeling before slowly coming back again. Walking twards her, curious at what she's looking at, are Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Kiba, and Hinata. Ino calls to Sakura and she is startled by the sudden calling of her name. "So, where's the loser and Kakashi Sensei going?", asked Kiba. "Oh, they got a misson in the Land of Waves...", Sakura replies but trails off. "Is something wrong Sakura?", asked Ino looking concerned. "Oh, i-it's nothing.", Sakura answers. She takes one more look in the direction Naruto and Kakashi took and turns and joins the others in their stroll around the village.

Later on that night, Kakashi and Naruto had reach the ramen shop, chatted with Tazuna, ate and eventually giving the scroll to him, now they were heading back home. It was night now and after a while of walking so quietlly, Naruto desides to break the unbarible silence, "It was great seeing Tazuna again. Naruto grins, "I never knew that they ended up naming the new bridge after me, that's was really cool!" Kakashi , not really minding the silence replied,"Well, it was through your actions that changed Inari and the rest of the villigers change for the better." With that's, Naruto grinned and moved his arms to the back of his head, "Well, I didn't really do that much, hehe." During thier visit Tazuna, he treated Naruto to his favorite raman as they catted and got caught up on how the Land of Waves was doing since they last visited.

After awhile of just talking, Naruto notice someone's presence, "Huh, Kakashi Sensei!", Naruto calls in a low voice. "Yes, I senced them as well.", says Kakashi also in a low voice. Kakashi calls out to the ambushers, "We know you're out there, so show yourselves!" Suddenly surrounded by three thieves drest in black. Naruto and Kakashi get ready to defend themselves and one of the thieves that appears to be the leader speaks, "Well, look at this boys, looks like a brat and some guy are walking around, all alone at night." The other two men just laugh, Naruto starts to get angry, "Hey! Who are you calling a brat?!?" One man laughs at this, Kakashi gets inbetween him and Naruto. "Get back Naruto, I can deal with these punks." "Hey! Who are YOU calling a punk?", asked one of the thieves, angrily. Just as Naruto starts to protest, a bright, purple light appears in the center of everyone and temperarily blinds one of the men's eyes while Naruto and the others cover their's.

As the light fades Naruto is the first to uncover his eyes, "What the... who's that?", he sees a hooded-cloaked figure of a woman. Now Kakashi and the others see her too, the thief leader walks over to the woman and speaks, "Hey, woman! Don't know who you are but you'd best hand over any valubles as well or else you might get hurt." The woman just grins, turns to the three men and with a sudden swift movment she dashes twards them and moves her arm in a diagonal motion, slashing all three. Soon afterwards, blood sprays from their bodies and they fall to the ground dead, Naruto and Kakashi are shocked at the swiftness of her attack.

The woman then turns to Naruto, "Heh heh heh, so... you're the child with the demon sealed inside your body." , Naruto is surprized that the woman knows about the Nine-tail Fox, "Who the heck are you lady? What do you want?", Kakashi just looks on also surprized. The woman grins,"My name is Shiva, what I want is simple really... it's you, kid.", she finishes practically laughing. Naruto's and Kakashi's eyes widen, "What... me?" Kakashi steps in, "Naruto! Stay behind me!" Shiva just laughs, "Heh heh heh! I suggest you move out of the way unless you'd like to die like those three!" Kakashi gets in a fighting position and Naruto joins in and does the Shadow Clone Jutsu and creates four clones.

Just as the clones appear Naruto sees Kakashi charge at Shiva with his Lightning Blade. Seeing Kakashi getting closer Shiva raises her hand and a blast of wind sends Kakashi flying on to his back. She then turns to face Naruto. Naruto and his clones, they charge at Shiva but she moves her arm this time in a horizontal motion and a blue blade like blast hits Naruto and the clones destroying them and slams Naruto into a tree and hitting his head hard, gasping in pain. While struggling to get up, Kakashi sees Shiva walking up to Naruto, Naruto looks up to see her staring right in his face and she grabs him by the throat.

After managing get on one one knee, Kakashi throws a kunai at Shiva in order to distract her enough for Naruto to escape her grasp. Shiva, however, just swats it away. Still holding Naruto by the throat, she brings Naruto closer to her face, "Say 'good bye' kid, because you'll be leaving this world behind ya." "W-what do you mean by that?", askes Naruto while gasping for air, Shiva just laughs menacinglly. Using her other hand, Shiva creates a portal and throws Naruto into it. "Kakashi Senseiiiii", Naruto yells and his voice fades away. "No! Naruto!", yells Kakashi as he rushes over to where they were. "Ha ha ha ha ha! See ya around!", laughs Shiva then jumping through the portal as well. Just as Kakashi gets there, it disappears, "Narutoooooo!", Kakashi yells and punches at the ground where Naruto and Shiva once stood.

So, what do y'all think of it so far? Sorry if it's alittle too long. I'd appreciate any replies and advice y'all give me.^^

Also, I couldn't really think of what kind of job Kafei should have so I decided on jewelry making since I know how (not with gold n' silver but with beads).
Last Edited by xXJulieannaXx; 08-21-2008 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Skyloftian
View Posts: 732
Re: "Out of Place" (My Fanfic Naruto/Zelda Story)

.................................................. .....................................
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Link101Hyrule Link101Hyrule is a male United_States Link101Hyrule is offline
Goron
View Posts: 275

Great so far. I like your plot and the relationships you establish with each character. Just, watch out for run on sentences. Here is an example: "It was a bright and sunny day in Hyrule so Link desided to stroll through Kakariko Village to visit his friends Kafei and Anju and also buy Zelda a present since tomorrow was her nineteenth birthday." I bet Kakashi feels bad after not being able to save Naruto at the last minute. Btw, your chapter isn't too long at all. It can be as long as you want it to be. I've learned from the greatest: all you readers. And, on another side note, I think Kafei having a Jewler's job is great, especially since 'you' know how to do that also. If you have experience, it makes it alot easier to write.

"It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong" ? G.K. Chesterton
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-17-2008, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbeastganon View Post
.................................................. .....................................
Um, ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link101Hyrule View Post
Great so far. I like your plot and the relationships you establish with each character. Just, watch out for run on sentences. Here is an example: "It was a bright and sunny day in Hyrule so Link desided to stroll through Kakariko Village to visit his friends Kafei and Anju and also buy Zelda a present since tomorrow was her nineteenth birthday." I bet Kakashi feels bad after not being able to save Naruto at the last minute. Btw, your chapter isn't too long at all. It can be as long as you want it to be. I've learned from the greatest: all you readers. And, on another side note, I think Kafei having a Jewler's job is great, especially since 'you' know how to do that also. If you have experience, it makes it alot easier to write.
Thanks for the advice Link101Hyrule^^, I'll be sure to look out for run ons this time.

Anyway, I'm working on chapters 2 and 3 already (editing, etc.) but it might take me some time posting them so hope y'all don't mind waiting.
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-17-2008, 10:46 PM
Hello there children!
View Posts: 927

As usual, I still like the story. =) I prefer our funny comic version, though.

Sig by IGNIS
Beaten Played 3 Heart Never Played
LoZ AoL ALttP LA OoT MM OoA OoS FS WW FSA MC TP PH ST
www.violinagin.com <-- My sisters art site. Check it out!
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 3,277

I love it! I really think its awesome!
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-18-2008, 06:29 PM
There comes a time for every man to sail the seas of cheese
View Posts: 1,598

It was alright but I must stress that it's important to get some of the spelling right It doesn't have to be super accurate but you kind of said rubies instead of rupees and, I'm sure 300 rubies would be extremely expensive so you couldn't have meant that also there are some other things a little jagged but a great start and very good for a first
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-19-2008, 04:52 AM

^Thanks guys!^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaLifeGod View Post
It was alright but I must stress that it's important to get some of the spelling right It doesn't have to be super accurate but you kind of said rubies instead of rupees and, I'm sure 300 rubies would be extremely expensive so you couldn't have meant that also there are some other things a little jagged but a great start and very good for a first
Oh you're right, great, I've been calling them rubies this whole time.>_<

Also, 300 was just the number that came in my mind at the time. Thanks for pointing the "rupees" thing out, guess I still have some editing to do.
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-19-2008, 12:40 PM
Spirit of Seasons
View Posts: 1,693

Wow you're an awesome writer as well as artist. What can't you do!?
It was really good... I don't know too much about Naruto so I can't say much for that aspect but overall it was very well done! It'll be interesting to read how the two tie together and who the man in the mirror is!
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-20-2008, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
Wow you're an awesome writer as well as artist. What can't you do!?
It was really good... I don't know too much about Naruto so I can't say much for that aspect but overall it was very well done! It'll be interesting to read how the two tie together and who the man in the mirror is!
Thanks Adventurer!^_^

This is actually the first fanfic I've ever written, I'd probably still need alot of practice before I'm as good as some of the other ZU writers.

And again I'm sorry for taking awhile to get the next chapter up, I've been busy lately but I do want to try and finish what I started.
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-22-2008, 02:21 AM
Ok, here's chapter 2!^^

It took me a while to see what I had to change/fix but let me know if there are any mistakes I left out. Also, in Link's and Naruto's conversation there are some tiny spoilers so sorry about that if you hadn't played Ocarina of Time or got that far in the Naruto episodes.

Chapter 2: Hero meets Ninja

To Naruto, it felt like he had been falling for an eternity, his voice becoming hoarse from screaming. Finally, falling head-first, Naruto looks downward and sees an opening in the 'tunnel'. Just as he gets closer, he sees a big tree below him and tries to turn his body in a standing position. Unfortunetly he's falling to fast, crashes through branches and finally hits the ground, landing on his back and pasping in pain. Through blured vision, Naruto tried to look around seeing that he had landed in a wide field somewhere. W-Where am I?, thought Naruto.

Just then, Naruto sees someone riding a horse coming closer to where he lay. Naruto tried calling out to him but his voice hadn't fully returned yet. The rider, noticing Naruto, sped up closer to him and practically jumped off his horse, ran over to Naruto and began examining him. "Hey kid! You, alright?", asked the young man. With his vision fading, all Naruto could see was that it was that he was dressed in green. Naruto was unable to see his face, however. "Just hang on, okay?", all Naruto could do was nod his head and finally lost consiousness. The man picked up Naruto and walked through the an entrance leading into a forest, his horse following behind them.

Waking up to the sunlight shining on his eyes, Naruto could hear the sounds of crickets, birds, and other various noises. He slowly opens his eyes, squinting due to the bright morning light. For a few seconds he couldn't remember what had happened but the memories of last night came rushing back to him like a wave. Naruto slowly sat up from the bed he was laying in but groans as waves of pain shoot through out his body. "Huh? Where am I now?", asked Naurto to himself. After asking himself that, Naruto had a small coughing fit. "K-Kakashi Sensei!?!" called Naruto, but he saw no sign of Kakashi. He then looked down to see that he wasn't wearing his clothes but someone else's. He was now in a long, red tunic shirt and black pants. He also noticed his necklace was missing and his wounds were bandagged up. With now fully opened eyes, he looked around the little house he was in.

There wasn't much to the house. Besides the bed he was in there was a table, two chairs were there, one of them being next to the bed with his folded clothes on it. There was also a dresser, and various books and his necklace on the table. Naruto could tell it was a man that lived there by a pile of clothes that were on the floor in the corner. What caught Naruto's eyes the most are the various weapons that were on some shelves and some strange looking masks that hung on the wall next to the shelves. Curiousity tempararily making him forget his pain, Naruto got up from the bed and clumsilly walked over to them. He was amazed by what he saw. While looking at every weapon that was there, Naruto picked up a brown-hilted sword and studied it carefully. "Hmm. "Link", guess that's the name of the person that lives here.", said Naruto out loud.

Naruto held the sword out in front of him, "Wow, what a cool sword!", he said while smiling. He slashed at the air but grasped his arm as the pain started to return. Naruto was startled out of his pretend sword fighting when a voice from behind him said, "I see you like my sword but should you be up already?" Naruto quickly turned around to see a young man with blond hair and blue eyes. He was standing in the doorway behind Naruto holding a small, clear bottle of some red liquid and smiling. Naruto said nervously, "Ahh, oh, I-i'm sorry! I was just looking, I...", Naruto coughed and grasped his sore throat. The young man walked over to Naruto and said, "Sorry, I didn't meen to scare you. I'm Link, what's your name?" From the way he was dressed, Naruto guessed that he was the one that found him.

Naruto calmed down and relaxed, "Oh hi. I'm Naru- *coughs* Uh, sorry, I'm Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki.", Naruto finished. "Nice to meet you, Naruto Uzumaki.", said Link handing Naruto the bottle, "Here, you'll feel better after you drink this.", Link continued. Naruto accepted, staring at it for a few seconds. He then consumed it feeling it's affects instantlly. "Wow, I feel alittle better already! And my throat isn't sore anymore!", exclaimed Naruto. "What's was that stuff?", Naruto asked Link. "That was a red potion, it's sold as a healing remedy for instantlly healing injuries and reenergizing you when you're fatiged.", Link explained. "Well, it kinda tasted funny but that stuff's great.", said Naruto. "Nothing's broken but a few of your ribs were brused so you can still move around but you should still take it easy for now.", said Link.

Naruto still didn't know where he was so he figured Link could tell him, "Hey ,Link? Uh, where am I anyway?" Link replied remembering how he found Naruto, "Oh, well right now we're in the Kokiri Forest. This is my tree house. Why don't you take a look on the balcony? You can get a great view of the forest from up here.", said Link pointing outside. Naruto walked across the room and out the doorway He was amazed by the beautiful forest that lay before him. Naruto could see small houses and many children playing, walking around, and conversing with each other. He also noticed that they were all wearing green clothes like Link's except they were wearing either shorts or skirts, not leggings.

"So where are you from, Naruto? I found you in Hyrule Field just outside the entrance over there.", said Link pointing to the forest entrance leading to Hyrule Field. "What were you doing there anyway, do you live near by?", Link asked Naruto. "Oh right, about that...", Naruto trailed off. He turned around and walked back inside and sat on the bed. Link moved Naruto's clothes onto the bed next to Naruto and sat on the chair in front of him. "Well, it was really weird.", said Naruto while scratching his head. "Do you remember anything?", asked Link. "Well, this is going to sound crazy but I actually fell. Uh, from the sky I guess and landed on the ground."

"Really?" Link asked with a confused look on his face. He thought that Naruto may have just hit his head or something but he desided to listen anyway. Naruto figured he'd start from the begining so he sighed and contined, "Okay, well, first off, I was on a mission yesterday with my sensei. It was night by the time we were going back to our village." "Sensei? Your teacher, right?", Link interupted. "That's right. Some thieves tried to cause trouble but those guys were just push-overs though. I could have handled them with one hand tied behind my back!", Naruto stated as his closed hand hit against his chest. "Anyways, we were suddenly attacked by this woman named Shiva or something."

Link just listened to Naruto as he continued on with his story, "...and as I neared the tunnel's end, I ended up in that field." "Hmm...", Link was sitting with one hand raised, his thumb and index finger agianst his chin. The other hand holding onto his elbow and his legs crossed and streached out. "Well, that IS a weird story, and so this "Shiva" woman just left you here?", he asked. Naruto shrugged, "I guess so? All she said was that she wanted me because of the Ni-" Naruto cut himself off before he finished that sentence and continued with, "...uh, she wanted me for some reason." Naruto didn't want Link to know about Nine Tails. He figured Link thought he was weird enough.

"I see.", Link had noticed how quickly Naruto changed what he was about to say. He decided to ask another question. "Hey Naruto, what's with those weird markings on your stomach? Are they some king of tattoo or something?" "Uh, Yeah! I-I's a tattoo.", Naruto said nervously. Link could tell that Naruto was hiding something but before he could say anything he heard a knock on the door frame. He turned his head to see a young girl with green hair. Naruto looked up as well. "Hi Link. Oh! I see he finally woke up!", the girl said smiling. "Oh, hey Saria! Yeah, he's up.", Link greeted. Saria walked in and over to Naruto, holding out her hand. "Hi! I'm Saria, what's your name?", she asked.

"I'm Naruto. Nice to meet ya.", he greeted while shaking her hand. "So Saria, what's up?", Link asked. "I wanted to see if Naruto was awake yet and if you two were hungry.", Saria answered. "Oh yeah! I'm starving!", Naruto said grinning. "Hehe, okay. Let's go to my house." Before they left though, Link said to Naruto, "Before we go, you can change back into your clothes if you want to Naruto, we'll wait outside." Alittle confused for a second, Naruto looked down, "Oh yeah, guess I forgot, actually I kinda like what I'm wearing but there's something I have to get real quick." With that, Link nodded and he and Saria walked onto Link's balcony, chating while they waited for Naruto.

Within only a minute, Naruto stepped out of Link's house. He came out wearing his necklace which was a small blue crystal and two smaller beads on a black string. When they turned around, Saria saw the necklace first. "Oh! That necklace is so pretty! Where'd you get it Naruto?", she asked. "Oh!" Naruto looked down, grabing the necklace and holding it out. "I won it in a bet.", he answered. Link now was looking at it too. "Really? What kind of bet?", he asked while they started down the ladder. "Well, one of my ninja missions was to locate this woman who I later found out was to be our village's next Hokage. The bet was that if I could learn a new chakra ability within a week, she'd give me the necklace and returned to the village with us, I won of course." Naruto finshed proudly.

By the time they all had climbed down the ladder and were almost at Saria's house, Link and Saria were very confused. "Uh, Hokage? Chakra? What are you talking about exactlly?", Link asked. "Is chakra some kind of magic or something?", Saria questioned as well. Naruto nervouslly laughed alittle, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh right, sorry! Guess I forgot I'm the new guy here, hehe." "Well, why don't we finish talking inside?" asked Saria, realizing they were in front of her door. Naruto didn't notice this at first but when he happened to turn around behind them, he saw that he was getting strange looks from the children that were outside. He became alittle uncomfortable. "Uh why's everyone staring at me like that?", he asked. Link turned and noticed this as well, "It's because the way you look, your ears ar-". "Who's that guy?!?"

Link was cut off by the voice of a Kokiri boy. He realizing that it was the "Self-proclaimed Leader of the Kokiri", Mido. "Hellow Mido. This is Naruto, Link found him injured and brought him here to recover.", Saria answered. "What now Mido?", Link asked with a hint of annoiance in his voice. "I want to know who this outsider is and what he's doing here.", Mido stated walking up to Naruto. Naruto was now getting annoied too, "As Saria said, I'm Naruto. Who are you kid?" Mido poutted and crossed his arms, "I'm the Kokiri Leader! Outsiders aren't welcomed here!" "Jeez, would you give it a rest Mido? I'm an outsider and I've been here for years." Link countered, frustrated. Mido turned his head to Naruto and crossed his arms, "Hmph, I'm keeping my eye on you kid!", and with that he walked off.

After Mido disappered from his sight, Naruto then walked inside Saria's house following her and Link through the door. From what he could tell, to Naruto, the inside of Saria's house was kind of like that of Link's. The only differences were the few different kinds of plants and herbs that were around the room. She also had a flower blanket and pillows on her bed where as Link's were plain white. Someone could easily tell that a girl lived here without actually knowing who the girl was. The cloth on the table they were now sitting at was yellow compared to Link's blue one. After they had finished eating, Naruto had told them more about himself and where he was from. Now, Link felt that it was his turn to do the talking.

"... and as the Door of Time opened and Navi and I walked in, we found the Master Sword. A sword that was needed to defeat Ganondorf. However, when I pulled the sword from it's alter, I suddenly felt like I was being taken somewhere. Then I heard Ganondorf's voice say that I was actually the one that let him into the Sacred Realm then everything went dark. After what seemed like only seconds, I woke up in a room known as the Chamber of Sages. There I met the Sage of Light Rauru and I had found that I had been sealed away in there for seven years because the "Hero of Time" wasn't a ten year old boy." Link continued with his story, telling Naruto about all the temples he had seen, about the sages, enemies, and people he met along the way. He eventually to Ganondorf's or Ganon's defeat with the help of Zelda, the Princess of Hyrule. He finished telling his story with the events of Termina.

Naruto was deeply hooked on Link's story, never losing interest or getting tired as Link went on. "Wow! That story's so cool Link! You're so lucky to have been able to do all of that. What you've done in your childhood would probably take a guy years to acomplish all that.", he said with admiration. Link replied with a laugh, rubbing the back of his neck, "Hehe, well, I don't really think I'm lucky. The goddesses chose me for the job so either I did something or let Ganondorf rule us all. The only thing is that besides me, Zelda, and the sages, nobody remembers any of it ever happening." Saria was mostly quiet through out the conversation so she decided to speak, "Hey Link? Why not show Naruto the castle? I don't think Zelda would mind." "Well, Zelda probably wouldn't but I don't know about Impa. She keeps a very close eye on unknown people.", Link replied. "Well, wouldn't hurt to ask.", she replied back.

"That'd be so cool! I've been to important and famous people's houses but I never seen a castle.", said Naruto. Link nodded and said, "Okay, I was heading to the castle anyway and you'd probably get bored just being here." Naruto thanked Link but now there was something else on Naruto's mind that he thought was kind of strange. "Hey Link? What did you mean earlier when you said you are an outsider? Also, how come there's only kids here, where are the adults?", he asked. Link turned to Naruto to answer his questions, "Oh! Well first of all, the Kokiri never grow up, they do age mentally but physically, their bodies grow and stay looking like that of kids." Naruto's eyes when wide, "What? Seriously?" Link, while grinning, answered, "Yeah! I'm actually the youngest person here. Well, second youngest with you here. In fack Saria's really..." Saria cut off Link before he could finish, "Link! Don't tell him that! Don't you know women never reveal their ages unless they want to?"

Naruto couldn't help but laugh at how Saria had covered Link's mouth as she spoke and hearing Link's muffled laughing. However, there was something else that Naruto had to ask. "Oh yeah. Link, what were you going to say earlier before that Mido kid or however old he is cut you off?" "Oh! I was about to say that it's because of your ears that you were geting those weird looks. You see, everyone in Hyrule has pointed ears.", stated Link as he pointed to his own ears. "Really?", asked Naruto. He was surprized that he didn't even notice that. The three of them talked about other stuff as they helped Saria put away everything.

Except for his encounter with Shiva, Naruto was actually enjoying being here despite still being confused. Many questions still plagued his mind. Like why he was sent here and would he ever be able to go back home to his village ever again. He could tell that his time here in Hyrule was going to be interesting so he just shook off those thoughts. He told himself that he would go back home but for now he figured he'd have fun here first. He wanted to check out Hyrule and everything in it as much as he could. After a while, he was brought out for his thoughts when Link spoke again. "Anyway, as for me, I'm not a Kokiri. When I was ten I found out that was actually a Hylian."

Naruto could see Link's eye grow sad alittle as he spoke. Link continued, "It turned out that about two weeks after I was born, my father, who was a soldier for the Hylian army, died during the war and my mother died shortly after bringing me here to try to keep me safe. That was nineteen years ago and I'd lived here in the Kokiri Forest ever since." After hearing that, Naruto became alittle sad as well. "Oh, it must have been tough. I never knew my parents either so I know how hard it can be on your own.", stated Naruto. "Really? Sorry to hear about that." Link replied. Seeing as how the mood became alittle depressing, Link decide to change the subject. "Well, what do you say we check out the castle now Naruto? I think I can convince Impa to let me show you around.", Link said with a smile. Naruto, grinning, threw his fist in the air, "Alright! Let's go!"

So, how was chapter 2?

This was about Naruto meeting Link, the old man in the prolog will be in the next chapter though, for those of you curious about him.
Last Edited by xXJulieannaXx; 08-22-2008 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-22-2008, 02:42 AM
Light Spirit
View Posts: 3,277

WOW. this is...... AWESOME! This is really nice work. its really long but thats not a bad thing. I love the storyline so far to.

I dont mean to be picky but I did notice one error
Quote:
red posion
XD I had to point that out cuz its ma username.

Anyways... this is great nice work!!!
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-22-2008, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poison View Post
WOW. this is...... AWESOME! This is really nice work. its really long but thats not a bad thing. I love the storyline so far to.

I dont mean to be picky but I did notice one error

XD I had to point that out cuz its ma username.

Anyways... this is great nice work!!!
Knew I'd miss something.>_< *edits mistake*

Thanks for letting me know Poison.^^
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-24-2008, 11:26 PM

There is spelling errors some obvious some not so much, but that isn't really a problem especially early on in the series when you are just starting to write these, it's good they became less frequent in the second one though which is nice, just a few things slightly off nothing major, its pretty good for a second ever made and second in the series
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-26-2008, 12:02 AM

Quote:
There is spelling errors some obvious some not so much, but that isn't really a problem especially early on in the series when you are just starting to write these, it's good they became less frequent in the second one though which is nice, just a few things slightly off nothing major, its pretty good for a second ever made and second in the series
Thanks OmegaLifeGod, sometimes I just get tired of typing I don't always see the mistakes. I don't have spell check so it's kind of hard going back and trying to find every mistake.
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-29-2008, 06:04 PM

Yeah without spell check that can be a hassle, It's hard for me to understand why anyone would get tired of spell checking or typing I love doing those sorts of things... although I guess I'm just weird like that for some reason... anyways spelling errors aren't that bad it's more about the story and keeping the readers interested in what is currently happening and you seem to be doing a pretty good job of that so that's basically all that matters, it's improved from the first in another way as well there weren't any long drawn out sentences which there were two of in the previous one which is good, keep up the good work
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-29-2008, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Yeah without spell check that can be a hassle, It's hard for me to understand why anyone would get tired of spell checking or typing I love doing those sorts of things... although I guess I'm just weird like that for some reason... anyways spelling errors aren't that bad it's more about the story and keeping the readers interested in what is currently happening and you seem to be doing a pretty good job of that so that's basically all that matters, it's improved from the first in another way as well there weren't any long drawn out sentences which there were two of in the previous one which is good, keep up the good work
Thanks OmegaLifeGod!^^

Yeah, someoneelse told me about the run-ons so I made sure to fix that.

Tags
fanfic, naruto or zelda, out of place, story