Advertisement

View Poll Results: Good Or not
Great! 5 35.71%
Bad! 1 7.14%
Good! 8 57.14%
Horrible! 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-20-2007, 12:45 AM
Even i can daydream.
View Posts: 83
Re: The legend of Nayru! Verans strike.

Thats sad but a cool chapter nonetheless.
  #22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-23-2007, 02:46 PM
Crystalian hero Crystalian hero is a male United_States Crystalian hero is offline
Holder and protecter of the Wisdom Crystal
Send a message via AIM to Crystalian hero
View Posts: 386

well its sad to have my first BAD vote on my poll but alas, its is only one. i will have my next chapter soon.
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-23-2007, 06:44 PM
Crystalian hero Crystalian hero is a male United_States Crystalian hero is offline
Angry Chapter 9, new powers, and new threats!

As Blue Link was about to walk out of the room he was stopped by noises behind him.
He turned around to see Zola behind him, Zola’s spirit. He stepped back. Zola spoke.

“Do not be alarmed, I am here to help, listen, I was possessed. I can not allow you to go further without learning the new element you have been born with.” said Zola as he stepped into the middle of the room.

“What do you mean element, you mean that uncontrollable ice power?” Blue replied while looking at his hands.

“Yes come forth and I shall teach it to you…” Zola said.

After a full two hours of training with Zola’s spirit Blue set off through the next door hoping he would find what was causing all the trouble. He didn’t find anything. Nothing at all, that is, until he spotted a little turtle in the back of the huge room. He looked at it and smiled. He turned around spoke.

“This little thing is what was causing all the trouble?!!!” He yelled as he laughed uncontrollably.

He turned around and saw a Giant ice turtle probably 12 times his size. He screamed and jumped back. The turtle roared sending shards of ice toward him. Blue, without time to draw his sword, put up wall after wall of ice to shield him. He drew his sword and took off towards the turtle. He slashed at its head but it moved and knocked him to the side.
He staggered back and tried to regain balance when a shard of ice nearly pierced his arm. He sent a huge blizzard at the turtle and tried to freeze it. It worked, he took out his bomb bag and threw three at the turtle, and soon they exploded but did no damage. The ice exploded from the turtles outside sending ice flying, Soon Blue link realized that the turtle was using the ice as a shield. It then swooshed its tail and Knocked Blue Link into the wall. Blue Link saw that the turtle’s tail was cut; his sword pieced it when he was knocked down.

“He knew that that was its weakness, he ran for the tail but it knocked him back once more. He tried to charge at the head. He walked under it, the turtle tried to crush him with it head, Blue back flipped and the turtle had its head stuck in the floor. Blue jumped on the head and waited. The turtle budged its head out and it sent blue into the air towards the back, He sent red ice shards towards the tail, every one of them pierced it. He landed on the ground. He froze the tail as it yelped in pain. He threw all his bombs and ran for cover. When they exploded the turtle yelled and exploded into a cloud of black and purple smoke, leaving an empty shell on the floor, a blue light behind and a heart piece. Blue prepared to move on as he congratulated himself on his victory!
Last Edited by Crystalian hero; 09-24-2007 at 07:21 PM. Reason:
  #24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-24-2007, 10:11 PM
Chapter 10, a journey begins!

As Blue Link walked into the blue light after Grabbing the eart piece he started to think about zola. He wanted to know why he was possesed, and most importantly, who was the cost. He did'nt understand, was someone out to kill him, or was it only to stop him from defeating that beast and saving Miokar. He arrived on the shore and found all zoras on the coast, including the king.

"Blue Link, we have been informed of the task you have completed." King Zora had exclaimed

Blue looked closer and saw Zola's spirit.

"We all would like to thank you, we will congratulate you and give you this." The king replied as he took out a sphere with a familiar sign on it, with a nekcalace connected to it.

Blue smiled but did not reply. He was to gaurd it with his life. He left his home and into the field, he was happy for he had never been outside his area he one step was all he took and he was knocked over by somthing popped that out of the ground.

Blue took it from the king and put it around his neck.

"That is called Nayru's pearl. It is special and dont ever lose it.

"I won't, i promise!" Blue said excitedly.

"You shall depart, you must go see the castle of Crystalia. There you will meet someone of importance. some one you will protect. You are 13 and you shall be fine."
  #25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-25-2007, 02:18 AM
Even i can daydream.

Cool chapter.
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-25-2007, 04:14 PM

you know that C 10 was longer, but for some reason, its last parts were not processed. well no matter, i will have chapter 11 today, what to expect: new friends, new challenge, new weapon. have fun in the suspense
  #27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-26-2007, 03:04 AM
Even i can daydream.

Yay suspense! Jokin aside I can't wait!
  #28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Emperor of Valar
Send a message via AIM to Flavoi Send a message via Skype™ to Flavoi
View Posts: 74
Thumbs up

Great so far and keep it up
  #29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-26-2007, 04:35 PM

Thanks for all the comments. its the comments that encourage me to right more of my story all the time, have next chapter soon, i am thinking it through.:moodswing
  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-26-2007, 05:16 PM

does anyone know a good name for a legendary sword. i have what it will look like and i have drawn it like seven times. i thought up some like the rainbow sword (dont worry it doesn'tl ike like rainbowish and girly and stupid at all it looks cool in fact. but i need a name for later in my story.) there nothing with girly swords if youre a girl. but if your a guy like me and blue link it is a problem. so i have a cool design just need a name.
  #31 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-27-2007, 03:24 AM
Even i can daydream.

How bout the Nayrulian sword?
  #32 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-27-2007, 02:50 PM
Emperor of Valar

Or the Crystalian Sword

Read My Fan Fic http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/...-uprising.html

Website Forums Clan Xfire

Sig and Avy by Happy Mask
Last Edited by Flavoi; 10-01-2007 at 03:19 PM. Reason:
  #33 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-27-2007, 06:51 PM
Chapter 11, A strange friend and a horrid fright

The sword he has already is the Crystalia sword. And I am not so sure about nayrulian sword. But keep giving more ideas. I was thinking maybe the..... Crud I am bad at this.

Anyways as I promised.

Blue link walked out from Sapphire coast and gazed upon the sights. He took a step forward and was knocked down by a randora. A randora is a fox with two tails and lavish white fur. This one was weirdly different. He was black with redly tipped tails.

"Oh sorry, I didn't see you there, I am Crimsonack." The Randora had replied.

"Aren't Randora's not supposed to talk, or have five tails?" Blue Link said.

Oh i am, well........... I am special but it is not important." The randora had said as he scampered away.

Blue walked forth but remembered something. He turned around and yelled out to the randora.

"Hey, which way is Crystalia's Castle"

" Towards the go northwest!"

Blue link thanked the strange randora and took off towards northwest, he saw many things and rivers and streams, trees, forest and as he walked he came to a huge field. He couldn't believe his eyes, he saw the castle. But not the way he expected. He gazed upon a dark black cloud above it. It was Guarded by Stallord's and Poe's and all shadow elemental shadow monsters. He was wondering what to do He couldn’t understand what was going on. He looked up towards a window and saw a blue dress being drawn from the window. He had to do something and he was going to do it now.
Last Edited by Crystalian hero; 09-27-2007 at 09:58 PM. Reason:
  #34 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-27-2007, 09:01 PM
Even i can daydream.

Cool chapter! How bout the zoran sword?
  #35 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-27-2007, 09:45 PM

Naw thats not it either. You know what, how about i change the beggining blade to Zoran sword and make the legendary weapon The Crystalian blade. or sword. alright i will get on it.
  #36 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Chapter 12, A Break in is issued!

All right, i am stepping up my writing, no more fooling around Because this is it. More elaborate chapters.

Blue link could see that the left front side of the ruins was destroyed. he ran towards the castle and took some enemies head on. once they were defeated he, instead of going in through the front he made his way into the destructed area.

He went forth, passing may bodies of soliders and rubble, from broken chests, to portraits, the place has a wreck. Blue, from the enemies he had already faced, Could tell thier leader was probably a creature of the shadows.

Safley behind the ruins of the Castle left wing, Blue saw thecastle courtyard, he walked by and saw about three dead bodies. He crossed a corner and saw heavily gaurded doors. He gasped at the undeads. If he got anywhere close his soul could be ripped out. He turned around and found a hole in the wall. he decided to crawl through. Blue had problems though, his sword and shield would not allow him to let him through. He looked up only to find a balcony. Blue decided it would be hard buthe decided to throw his sword and shield onto it it and find his way back to them.

"Man there is no telling where this will lead, i could go straight ito my doom!" even with that being said he crawled through the hole.

Leaving hs sword and shield behind, he tore off towards the hole and crawled through. To every turn and corridor they were just another bad thought. Blue couldnt make up his mind half the time. But after following about 13 turns he came to an end.

"Finally, i am out!"!he said as he crawled out the hole.

Blue was bewildered when he found himself looking out a window of tthe kitchen he was in. He had ended up on the right wing. He knew of the danger he was in. He had to get his sword and shield back. He turned around and examined his surroundings. He noticed a man welly dressed, and in royal clothes. What Blue found peculiar was the paper in his hand, he took it from the dead man and unfolded it, he read it with empathy.

Please help. i am trapped deep down in the castle and i am in danger, my fathew is in the presence of many horrid creatures, and I. I am being held in the dungeon. The cause of this is darrow. Please help!
Nayru

Blue had looked at his Nayru's Pearl. He walked out of the room. He could see two Stallfos walking back and forth. He had to make his way back but with no sword what could he do, He looked to the side and saw a barrel. Blue had an idea!
  #37 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-29-2007, 06:02 PM
Even i can daydream.

cool. Going to chuck a WW link is he?
  #38 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-29-2007, 09:44 PM

Kinda, but this is different.
  #39 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-29-2007, 10:33 PM
Chapter 13, Can things get worse!

Just before one of the Stallord's had turned around, Blue Link darted under a barrel.
He approached the Stallord, step by step. When in reach of the stallords leg. Blue Link.lifted the barrel a bit and grabbed the Stallord's bony leg. It fell to the ground with a large bang. Blue emerged from the barrel and threw it on the fallen Stallord. He dashed
To it and grabbed it's large mace. He charged at the other stallord in the hallway he was fighting through. Bringing down the mace the Stallord had put up his sheild and thrusted it's mace at Blues unblocked side. A sheld of ice came up and the attack was sent back, it caused the Stallord to stagger blue swung with all his might and crushed the Stallord
Into pieces. He walked into the next room.

Once Blue was in the next room, he realized the room was clear of enemys. Or so he thought! Blue sought to find an exit to the room besides the way he came in. the room was empty, He walked over a reg on the floor and a creaking sound was heard. Blue became suspicious. He stepped to the side and mved the rug over to the right. He found a door. It was locked and it was not going to open without a key. Blue steped up when Parnodas's Came from out of the blue. blue was knocked back onto the floor.
  #40 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-30-2007, 08:22 AM
Emperor of Valar
Good Job

Great.
Read My Fan Fic. http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/...-uprising.html

Website Forums Clan Xfire

Sig and Avy by Happy Mask
Closed Thread

Tags