Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#41 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-14-2007, 04:40 AM
Fierce Deity
Send a message via AIM to masterhuman
View Posts: 63
Re: Legend of Zelda: Origins of the Fierce Deity

your story is getting better then i tought keep it up.

thnx sugarpoultry!!
  #42 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-14-2007, 06:51 AM
Off-Key Anthem
View Posts: 10,355

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterhuman View Post
your story is getting better then i tought keep it up.
Thanks! Like I said, this is my fist fan-fic, so it'll get better as I progress through the story.
  #43 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-14-2007, 08:01 AM
Liquid Gecko Liquid Gecko is a male United States Liquid Gecko is offline
Medic
View Posts: 1,512

its already a whole lot better, and im really lookin forward to future chapters!
  #44 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Gerudo Thief
Send a message via AIM to LinkPT
View Posts: 114

Yeah i like it too
  #45 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Gerudo Thief
Send a message via AIM to LinkPT
View Posts: 114

yeah this chapter is certain very cool....link being "kicked" from house is a bit sad.I'm waiting for the next one
  #46 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-19-2007, 12:51 PM
Off-Key Anthem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkPT View Post
yeah this chapter is certain very cool....link being "kicked" from house is a bit sad.I'm waiting for the next one
I'm working on it now. I thought I'd stop being lazy. And LinkPT don't double post. I thought I told you about editing. If you need more help just send a PM.
  #47 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Off-Key Anthem

Well, it's been two weeks since the last chapter, and I've been lazy. So here's Chapter 6, well, part of it. I'll edit this and add the second half when it's finished, cause, like I said, I've been lazy.

Chapter 6 (Part one)

Once I had my supplies I rubbed my eyes and started the day’s trek. I walked. I wasn’t in any rush.
I walked through the forest enjoying the morning mist. The day was so nice. I bent down to pick a small flower. Smelling it I drew my blade. I sliced bits off the flower, letting them fall to the forest floor as I walked. I did this kind of thing when I’m bored.
I continued walking for most of the day. At noon I stopped near a small pond I found when I was younger on a trip to visit my grandfather. Taking a sip I looked around.
Where’s that apple tree? I asked myself. When I was younger I had found an apple tree. Though at the time the fruit hanging from its branches weren’t ripe yet, and I wasn’t allowed to eat from it.
I looked around. The tree was behind me. I stood up and walked towards it. An apple hung from a low branch. I plucked it and bit it. The sweet juice filled my mouth. I stood up and began climbing the tree, a craving for apples filling me.
Chapter 6 (part 2)
Once I reached the top, I sat back and enjoyed the apples. With the sun giving out a pleasant warmth and my stomach filled with delicious apples, I was soon drifting into sleep.
I awoke to a strange sound. This sound was different from the creature I had encountered earlier. It was a mix between a grunt and roar. I rubbed my eyes and looked down. What I saw made me freeze where I was! Down below me were two live moblins!
Last Edited by Holden; 07-03-2007 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Off-Key Anthem

I just got done with posting part 2. It's short, I know. I was about to make it longer when I got the idea to leave it at a cliffhanger. Because of the shortness, I plan to post chapter 7 (which I'm working on right) sometime in the next two days. I'll be gone Thurs. and Fri. so expect chapter 8 sometime during the weekend or Mon.
  #49 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Nonsense! How absurd! You can't prove a thing!
View Posts: 3,486

Your stuff is freakin' awsome Hyrule144. And since you like my Parody, I'm repaying you by reading your fanfic. It's flipping awsome!

#50 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-03-2007, 03:55 PM
Off-Key Anthem

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindWakerrules View Post
Your stuff is freakin' awsome Hyrule144. And since you like my Parody, I'm repaying you by reading your fanfic. It's flipping awsome!
Well, I see reading good parody's has its advantages. Since I post in your threads, take a look at my sig every once in awhile. It has the date I last posted a chapter here. Thanks for the comments. The next chapter is mostly moblins (*chuckle* that sound funny. ...mostly moblins...) and at the very end I plan to get Link out of the forest he's in.

Speaking of the forest I'd like to explain a bit about it. You know the lost woods? Ok, good. How 'bout the Faron Woods? that too, well ok, then you'll understand this. I've made that the lost woods is only a section of the Faron woods. The house that Link formally lived in was somewhere to the edge of the Faron woods, which here, is mostly covering the southeast area of Hyrule.

Edit: Hey, Windy (if I may call you that) you made your 2000th post in my thread. Just pointin' it out.
Last Edited by Holden; 07-04-2007 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #51 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-03-2007, 10:24 PM
Off-Key Anthem

It's a minute to midnight here, so it's basically tomorrow. Anywho, here's Chapter 7, which in my opinion is one of my best:

Chapter 7

I held my breath. This is bad. How am I supposed to get out of this forest without running into those moblins?! I peered back down at them.
The moblins were much more horrendous then I thought. The two I saw were covered in brown fur with heads that resembled some sort of dog. One of them lifted the battle-axe it was carrying. I heard more of the grunting. What is it doing? I wondered. I inched forward and looked to what lay on the ground in front of them.
I inched as slowly. Any sound would mean instant trouble. I heard a thumping sound. Stopping I looked towards the moblins. The one with the axe, which was stabbed into the ground, dripping some liquid, was bending over the ground grabbing at something. I looked closely at the thing in front of him.
Inching forward, I peered at the large figure that lay in front of them. What I saw made me sick. Cannibals! In front of the two moblins was another moblin, except it was dead. This moblin was slightly different from the others. The first thing I noticed was that its fur was silver, with spots of white specked across its chest. It bore no head; I assumed that the axe using moblin had cut it off, and that the liquid on the axe was blood.
The moblin that was bending over it was ripping the arms off the moblin carcass. I looked away was I heard a cracking noise. When I thought the deed was done, I looked back. The moblin had its axe, which he had not bothered to wipe the blood off, attached to its belt. It was chewing an arm from the dead moblin. I looked towards the other moblin. I noticed it carried a spear in one hand and a half eaten moblin arm in the other. I looked towards the dead moblin with pity.
I looked back at the moblins. I lifted my hand and put it on one of the branches above me. I tried to lift myself up. The branch snapped and I fell onto one of the apple cores I had left in the spot where I had been sitting. Falling on my behind I winced in pain.
Fortunately, the moblins didnít hear it, or at least they didnít show any reaction. I lifted my self and lifted the apple core to my eyes. My eyes widened as an idea suddenly came to me.
I stood up as best as I could. The moblin with the spear grunted to the one with the axe. The axe rose up and headed towards some bushes sniffing the air. As fast as lightning the moblin with the spear jumped and stabbed the axe using moblin straight through the heart.
My heart pounded. I could get killed if this doesnít work, I warned myself. Preparing myself I threw the apple core as far as I could. I wiped my brow. That was close, I told myself. The moblin hadnít seen the apple core or me.
Pretty soon I was rewarded by a small smacking sound as the apple core hit the ground near where I had spent the night. The floor there was covered in pebbles. I was rewarded by the grunting of the moblin. It rose from the ground and started walking opposite from where the sound had come from.
I began to panic. Stay calm! It was coming right towards the tree. Bending down, it lifted a small leather bag that was bound to the silver moblinís neck. The moblin took it and attached it to a string it wore around its neck. With that it moved like lightening towards the source of the sound.
Sighing I climbed down the tree. Now that the danger had passed I ran as far as I could, though this time I headed in the direction of the forestís exit.
I ran as far as I could until I thought I was safe from the moblin. From there I walked on. Near sunset I stopped to have some dinner. The next day, right before noon, I came upon the exit to the forest. I knew that in the distance was Kakariko Village, and to the west of that, Hyrule Castle Town.
  #52 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-03-2007, 11:24 PM
Off-Key Anthem

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourageWielder View Post
Amazing. Simply amazing. I give it a 9/10. spelling errors.
Spelling errors? I use spell check. I doubt there's any spelling errors, it could've been usage, but Word has a spelling and grammar check. Hmmm....

About the next chapter, if I finish it before the weekend I'll post it on the day it's finished..
Last Edited by Holden; 07-04-2007 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #53 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-06-2007, 11:28 AM
NINJA!!!!!!
View Posts: 185

This is a very good story. I saw a few spelling errors too, but nothing really bad. Spell check isn't always right. I use it and I still have spelling errors. But it was still very good. I can't wait to read more.

[Sig made by me.][ Evil is just Live spelled backwards ]
[United we stand. Divided we still stand just further apart. ]
  #54 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-07-2007, 10:31 AM
Off-Key Anthem

... And now it is. Chapter 8:

Chapter 8

I started my journey to the Castle Town by going east. Somewhere there was a trail. I planned to follow it the whole way to the Castle Town. Shouldering my supplies, I began my journey eastward, observing what I could with my ears and eyes.
Behind me was the Faron Woods, where I had lived my whole life. It covered most of the southeast portion of Hyrule. Within it lay many things. There was only one town, called Ordon. My fatherís home was a distance in from the border of the forest, but it was three times from the border to Ordon. Because of that my father and I have never been there. The only person I know to have been there are my grandfather and my mother.
And east of Ordon Village, deep, deep, in the heart of the forest, was a part of the forest known as the Lost Woods. Legends say that anyone to become lost there would turn into some sort of creature. And that the only way you couldnít get lost was with the help of a fairy. The problem was, fairies nowadays tend to group up and stay in one place, so it was rare for someone to be in the presence of one. There were fairies in the Lost Woods, because around the time of the Hero of Legend, there were rumors of little people living in the forest and not getting lost. It is said that the Hero himself was raised with them.
In front of me wasnít as interesting as the Faron Woods. All that I could see was an endless plain. Behind a hill I could see part of Lon-Lon Ranch, though I knew that if I wanted to go there it would take about three or four days. I could hear a river in the distance.
I continued walking for the rest of the day. I camped in a small space under a lone tree. My dinner was eaten cold on account of the wind. I had trouble sleeping and when I did, I had a dreamless night.
The next morning at dawn, out of habit, and continued journey to the trail. The whole day Ďtill night was like the last day. It was around sunset when I noticed that Lon-Lon Ranch was only half a day away. Good. Tomorrow I can go to Lon-Lon Ranch and see if they can give me directions. I thought to myself with pleasure. I knew where the road was, but there was a fork in it someway along it, and I wanted to know which one I could take to the Castle Town.
I walked on. As I entered an area a couple of miles away from the ranch, I shivered. I stopped as I heard a howl from some sort of wolf. It sounded like it wasnít very far away. I stepped forward. A growl came from behind me. My thoughts raced. Wolves never travel alone. How am I supposed to get out of this? Suddenly, my thoughts rested on the mask, the strange mask with no pupils.
I tuned around, setting my supplies on the ground as I did. Three wolves stood there, fangs bared. I lifted the sack then put my free hand within it. I dug my hand to the bottom, as that was the most likely place for the mask to be. After half a second I had out of the sack, in my hand. I wonder why I thought of this? It doesnít seem that dangerous, I wondered.
I began to put the mask on. An eerie feeling hung in the air. I stopped mid-way. The wolves were staring at the mask, growling loudly. One of them lunged at the arm holding the mask. I sidestepped, dropping the mask as I did. I didnít know much about sword maneuvers, but I knew how to dodge about everything.
The wolves circled the mask once, as if to make sure it was safe. I drew my sword, ready to fight. One of them growled, but seemed to grow quiet for some reason. One of them ran away, and soon, the rest followed.
Thatís strange, I said to myself as I went to get the mask. I walked to the mask and lifted it up. All of a sudden the ground began to tremble. ďWhat the-Ē I turned around as best as I could.
Behind me had been a skeleton. It was lifting itself out of the ground. Only itís feet werenít above ground. Around it were other skeletons, though only their heads and an arm, some two, were above the ground. I just stared at them.
The first one had just gotten out and was walking toward me. I still stood where I was, mask in hand. It was almost near me, and more had uprooted themselves from the ground. The first skeleton stopped about a yard away from me, staring at the mask. I stepped closer. The skeleton, and a few of the others who were closer, stepped back. I moved the mask closer to my face, and put it on.
Like before, I began to get a headache. This time seemed different from the last time I had put the mask on, very different.
  #55 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Super Duper Shuper Mega Beta... Erm, What?
Send a message via Skype™ to Carge-N-Targe
Steam ID: Carge
View Posts: 3,346

Great, but you forgotto explain how Link knew all the names of the places...

(3DS Friend Code: 4596-9662-4006 PM me if you are going to add me)
AINíT NO PARTY LIKE A TIMELORD PARTY BECAUSE A TIMELORD PARTY IS NOT BOUND BY TYPICAL TEMPORAL PARAMETERS AND THUS DONíT STOP
  #56 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-01-2007, 05:58 PM
Lieutenant General Second Class
Send a message via AIM to Alto
View Posts: 680

Wow this is the best fan fic I have EVER read. *waits for next chapter*

Quote:
ME:Hey Brandon
Brandon:what
ME:TREE!
Brandon:WHERE?!?!
  #57 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Off-Key Anthem

Thanks, I was thinking of layin' low for awhile <.< >.>

But you make me go: "Chapter! Must write next chapter!" Sooo, yeeeaah. I'll work on it when I can. Thanks for posting. ^ ^
  #58 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Lieutenant General Second Class
Send a message via AIM to Alto
View Posts: 680

When is the next chapter coming out? This is such a great story I want to read more.

Quote:
ME:Hey Brandon
Brandon:what
ME:TREE!
Brandon:WHERE?!?!
  #59 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Off-Key Anthem

I'm not sure. I'm lazy and don't work on them all the time (I guess that explains how each chapter has about two weeks to separate them). I might make it a short one... it only has a few paragraphs (6, I think). I'll try and get iy done this week...
  #60 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Zora Warrior
Send a message via AIM to Pinto545
View Posts: 333

Very nice chapters there Hyrule. It's getting better and better. I give those chapters 9.7/10.

Tags
deity, fierce, legend of zelda, origins