Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-10-2005, 03:44 PM
A little less equal than you
View Posts: 1,265
[ZGen]Dark Link 2: Ocarina of Youth,Eternal Quest[G]

This is the continuation of my other story, Dark Link. It ended when the Essence of the Voidforce sending him on a great adventure.The story will be in first person. So, without further ado, here's Dark Link 2: Ocarina of Youth,Eternal Quest!(Note that I will use entries like my other Dark Link story)

Prolouge:

Thanks to Triforcer, the story of how I got to this land was not lost(I'll explain that later). After I told him of it, he advised I make a journal, so I did. The land I ended up in is called Eganor. It looks nothing like Hyrule or Comonia. It seems very peaceful, yet it can't be if I'm supposed to be on an adventure here. There are two parts to the planet: Eganor and Elnair. I can sense tension between them, even if they say to be great friends. They are seperated by a huge sea(two sides with land and a huge sea in the middle almost like a divider) and have, in past years, had wars between the two sides. They made a treaty 47 years ago, but 20 years ago, they started fighting again. They made a new treaty, but it's only a matter of time before they fight again.
I've been doing good, got a house and a good job(small shop again). A friend of mine(new friend, Jake) said I should get a pet. I took his word for it. He had a dog that helped him a lot. I thought about it for a while and decided on some knid of bird. Falcons and hawks weren't popular as pets, so I got an eagle(not that popular either, but it looked cool). I still had my encyclopedia(somehow), so I knew what they ate. It's been very loyal, and Jake's even a bit jealous.
About a year passed without that much happening. I wondered if the adventure was even going to come. After a while, I forgot about it(it was writen in my journal, but I never read what I wrote). Then it happened...

<<Legend of Link: The Fatal Game>> FINISHED

<<Legend of Link II: Adventure Of Caleb>> FINISHED

<<Legend of Link III: All The Pieces>> FINISHED

Coming (relatively) Soon: Legend of Link IV
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Origami Crane Wish Project Progress: 4% (1 crane = 0.1%)
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Part 1: The Beginning

I geuss I won't get replies until the story officially starts.

Today was one of my worst days. First, my eagle, Morpha attacked Jake. I had to take a few minutes to make her understand that he's my friend. Then, Morpha attacked a customer and I kept her at home for the rest of the day. But what made it the worst day was what happened at the end of the day.
I came back home from work and the Essence of the Voidforce was there! The essence of the Voidforce looked like a ghost of a monkey. He looked like he was fading...
He was talking in monkey to Morpha, who cawed back.
"Dark Link! There you are."said the monkey, turning to face me."How's the adventure going?"
"Who-"
"The Essence of the Voidforce. Call me Void."
"Oh yeah! Now I remember you!"
"Your bird says you haven't been on your adventure."
"I'm still waiting..."
"Waiting?! All you have to do is go across the sea to Elnair! Oops..."
"What? Elnair?"
"Yeah, Jake was supposed to tell you, so I won't tell you anymore than that. I'll go remind him."Void disappeared.
Suddenly, Jake burst into my house, panting. Apparently, he had run all the way from his house to get here.
"Dark Link...something...I have to tell...you."he said, still panting. He took a second to catch his breath, then continued."First of all, I'm the Jake from Comonia. The eleven year old boy who wanted to be your assistant. I fell down a hole and ended up here."
Whatever. I was expecting something like that.
"And also, that adventure your on starts in Elnair. That Void-monkey-guy told me. I've got a boat you can use."
How much weirder could it get? My best friend is a kid from Comonia who fell into a portal to get to Eganor, my adventure that I've been waiting on for a year happens to be in the other region of this planet, and the Essence of the Voidforce that helped me before was angry at my friend for not tellng me sooner. My life is just too weird.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm hoping to get replies before I continue.

#3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-12-2005, 04:33 PM
Zelda Music Guru
View Posts: 474
Re: [ZGen]Dark Link 2: Ocarina of Youth,Eternal Quest[G]

Yayyyyyy go me!

You write good stories and have quite an imagination for osmeone of your age! Good Job!

Heroes are made, not born! Do keep swinging, and don't ever let your princess down!
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-12-2005, 04:36 PM

I'm wondering why you waited for the sequel to reply. Maybe you weren't in here, but I've got two of them. You should read my other one if you haven't.

#5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-13-2005, 02:46 PM

Well then, no replies? I'll continue.

As soon as I got over how weird all of this was, I made my way to the Line Sea(the sea seperating the lands). Jake's boat was pretty small. I didn't know how I would make it over there before another year past. By two years, I'd probably be half way across. The journey to the sea was enough to get me exhausted.
I walked along for hours, only stopping to eat and wait for Morpha to eat. A day had already passed when I had walked fifty miles. I was on the edge of a great forest, and decided to set up camp in a lodge near it.
When I walked inside though, I saw a "no pets" sign. I let Morpha stay outside. I only hoped she wouldn't try to get in. I stepped up to the counter and rang the small bell.
A man came walking out of a door to my right. He was bald, was wearing a lot of clothes, and was frowning.
"What are you doing here?"he asked.
"I'd like to stay the night."I replied.
"Stay the night?"he said. He made a few grunts and then chuckled. Then, with a straight face,"This is a ski lodge! There's no snow outside, so we're closed."
"But the sign says open!"I said. I was right. This guy forgot to turn the sign, and the word "ski" had been chipped off the name.
"Oh whatever. I don't get any customers when there is snow. Everyone's had enough of it. I only get about three a year."he said. This struck me as weird, as there was a town very near here.
"Are there other ski lodges around here?"I asked. Of course, it was pretty stupid to ask.
"No. Everyone's just tired of it."he said.He looked at me suspicously.
I went up to my room pondering this. Why didn't the only ski lodge in town have a lot of customers? As I fell asleep on the most disgusting smelling bed ever, I tried to think about how Morpha was doing outside.

#6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-13-2005, 03:13 PM
Cool for Cats
View Posts: 515

This is very good! The other Dark Link story is good too! Keep up the good work.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2005, 05:26 PM

Time to continue.

I awoke to a screeching sound from outside. I knew it must have been Morpha, so I quickly got up, packed my things(mostly food), wnet down stairs, checked out, and walked through the door. I couldn't believe my eyes.
On the edge of the forest was a man with a bow and arrows. He was shooting at something in the sky. Morpha. But that wasn't the weirdest part. The man looked just like Link, except he had a white tunic.
"Leave her alone!"I shouted at him. I ran towards him with my sword unsheathed in my hand. The white Link took his eyes off Morpha for a second, in which Morpha decided to dive-bomb him. He fell over and pulled out his sword."No! She's mine!" I was finally close enough for him to hear me clearly.
"Your eagle?"he said, looking me up and down, almost as surprised to see someone who looked like him as I was."People don't own eagles."
"Morpha!"I said, outstretching my arm as a perch, as Morpha flew onto it."Wanna bet?"
"So it likes you. So what? I need some food. I've been traveling in the forest for weeks. Well, not exactly traveling. You wouldn't believe me if I told you."he said."By the way, my name's Nicholas."He shook my hand, and Morpha stood on my shoulder; bit my ear for making her change her perch that quickly."What's your name?"
"Dark Link."I said."So what do you mean by not exactly traveling?"Then a better question came to mind."Why are you trying to eat an eagle if you're so close to town?"
"Well...the same answer to both questions."he hesitated for a while, then said,"I'm trapped to the forest. I have to stay in it or five feet outside of it. As you can see, I'm only three feet away."
Yep, my life is never going to stop getting weirder. This adds to the huge list of weirdness. First Jake, then the ski lodge, and now this. I'm starting to get used to it. Next thing you know, I'll be able to sprout wings and Morpha will start speaking. It's almost as weird as that.

We started to walk through the forest, and in two minutes, we came upon a small campsite.
"This is my home."said Nicholas." I've been here for two weeks, so this is the best I could do."
I wasn't surprised. If I had to be in the forest for two weeks, I would have done much worse. The campsite was made up of two tents, a small fire with a pile of wood next to it, and a bucket of water.
"Make yourself at home."said Nicholas, picking up the water bucket and a cup, getting some water to drink. He handed me a cup of water, but I had my own."Good. Then I can save water."
"Nicholas?"I said.
"Call me Nick."he said."What is it?"
"Do you know anything about Elnair?"I asked.
"Of course! I grew up there. Why?"
"Because, I'm headed there, and I was thinking, if there's any information I can get on it before I get there..."
"I see. Well, may I ask why you want to go there?"
I didn't think I should tell him about the adventure, so I said,"Vacation."
"Ha! Vacation? Why would you need a sword on a vacation?"
Well, he got it out of me. I told him everything.
"Hmm...I see. Well, it's a huge secret, but..."
"What?"
"You know why this land has had so many battles?"
"No."
"Because, both sides want the-"
But he never finished his sentence because Void appeared.

Last Edited by Sekal; 08-15-2005 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2005, 07:33 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 25

DO ITI AGAIN DO IT AGIAN MORE MOR EMOR M
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2005, 11:01 PM
Finding Zemo
Send a message via Skype™ to Sonic Boom
View Posts: 147

sorry but whos jake and void
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-17-2005, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom
sorry but whos jake and void
Read my first Dark Link.

#11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-17-2005, 04:39 PM

Ok, moving on...

"What are you doing Dark Link?!"said Void."You're supposed to be in Elnair!"
"Well you didn't tell me when, did you?"I said.
"Well get a move on! You haven't that much time!"Void looked at an invisible watch on his hand and said,"Only one day! Well, one day to get there at least."
"So? I've got time,"I said.
"Did it ever occur to you how much time it would take to get across the Line Sea?"
"No."
"Can't I tell him Void?"said Nick. What a minute! Nick? Well, then again, it's not the weirdest thing.
"No! You know the rules Nick!" Void whispered to Nick. He whispers too loudly.
"Rules? What rules? Nick, what's this about?" I asked. Something was going on, and I needed to find out.
"Well, you see-"
"No! You can't tell him!"
"I do what I want! Dark Link! He's trapped me here! I've been trying to tell you for years now-"
"No!"
"I didn't sign up for this, Void! I'll do as I please!"
"He asked for an adventure. I make the rules!"
Yep. As you guessed, I had no idea what they were talking about. But if Void was the one trapping him here, that meant he was against me.
"Void,"I said."I'll make a deal. If you let him free, he won't tell me what it is that he wants to tell me."
"Hmm." Void actually gave it consideration." I...Ok!" He snapped his fingers, and Nicholas sprinted out of the forest."You'd better hurry. That boat will take you across in about...sixteen hours, so you've got to get to finish in eight hours once you're there. Once you get there, find the magical artifacts building. But be careful."

After finding my way through the forest, and finding Morpha again, I set my boat down in the water. Then, I remembered what I should have remembered before leaving home. I didn't have any oars.
"Here you go."said Void, who had materialized half way to give me the oars. After doing so, he disappeared.
I jumped in my boat, started rowing, and began my adventure.

Last Edited by Sekal; 08-19-2005 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Part 2:The Ocarina

Part 2! Part 1 was just to introduce the adventure(as you might have guessed).

It was a bit annoying at first. The water was too shallow to row without hitting rocks or sand. That slowed me down, the oars getting stuck in the sand about four times. Once the water got deeper, I had a new problem.
First, I felt a push from beneath me, making me drop one oar. Actually, I was going to pick it up, but something grabbed it. Something was down there. I pushed along, changing the side the or was on every second. It finally seemed that the strange beast was gone. But that assumption was fatal. As soon as I settled down, thinking that nothing could possibly make the trip more boring, a huge fish jumped out of the water in front of me.
I was too close to change direction, so I jumped out. The water was almost cold enough to make me jump back into my boat and endure the fish eating me. Of course, after two seconds, that was no longer an option. The boat had been swallowed by the fish, which I finally realized was a gyorg.
It turned to look at me, then to the sky. The next thing I knew, Morpha was trying to carry me across the sea! She was only strong enough to grab me by my shoulder, though I was in the water up to my knees. I could tell she was using all her strength, the gyorg was not far behind though.
The Line Sea seemed longer now. I could see land in the distance, but it seemed hundreds of thousands of miles away. I knew it was only about fifty miles, but the closer I got, the farther away it seemed. Of course, that's what happens when you're being held up by an eagle and being chased by an angry gyorg. You want the eagle to go faster than the gyorg, but it's almost always the other way around(the gyorg's faster).
I bet you're wondering why I'm not panicked? Mostly because I'm too used to these things happening, and also because this way was much faster than rowing on that boat.
Morpha gripped harder to tell me she wasn't enjoying this as much as me. Of course, I didn't enjoy it at all, so she must've really hated it.
Eventually, Morpha had to let go. She didn't want to lose me though, because she immediately attacked the gyorg once she let go. I swam as fast as I could, and then, surprisngly, I found out I was actually only a few feet from land. A huge beach spreading all the way to the horizon on both sides. I swam until I could walk, walked until I could run, and ran, turned around, and called Morpha. She came and landed on my arm.
The gyorg looked at me, spun around, and swam from view.
"I thought it was supposed to take sixteen hours."I said to Morpha."Maybe you're just too fast."
Then I made my way to the magical artifacts building.

#13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-20-2005, 05:25 PM

Well, no replies. I'll continue.

The magical artifacts building was in the center of the small town near the beach. When I got there, there were a lot of gaurds at the door. There was seemingly no need for them, because there was no one inside. I couldn't see anyone near the area, even though it was a greta day outside.
I walked in the building and looked around. It was just like any other museum, things on display in glass cases. I saw a few things that were used in the wars.Enchanted cannons and bombs, and some things that didn't look magical at all, such as grenades(which I found out later flew at your oppenent).
I found a huge table in the middle with a strange glow on it. A small object on the table was emitting bright flashes throughout the room. A small name plate next to it said: Blinding pellet.
Behind the table was a door with a sign on it saying: Greatest Treasures. Only two people at a time. I entered.
it was a strange room. There were many pedestals to hold objects, but no objects on them. Only one pedestal held something. It was in the middle of the room, on top of the biggest pedestal. It was an ocarina.
i walked up to the pedestal and looked at the name plate: The Ocarina of Youth.
I didn't read the description, because someone had jut barged into the room. He ran towards me and pushed me aside. The gaurds from outside rushed into the room. I got back onto my feet, and the man who pushed me was trying to break the glass around the ocarina.
Acting on instinct, I tackled him down. Then I noticed exactly what he looked like. He was wearing a cloak all over his body. So I didn't find out exactly what he looked like. He threw a blinding pellet at my face, blinding me(of course). He pushed me into the pedestal, knocking off the glass case, which broke on the floor. He grabbed the ocarina, and di8sappeared. If you're wondering, I was told this by one of the gaurds when I asked them.
I was sent to the hospital. It was hard to heal the blinding effect, mostly because of how close it was to my eyes. Of course, I wasn't lonely. An old friend came to visit...

#14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-25-2005, 12:55 PM

"So you've failed," said Void."That stupid subrosian!"
"What?" I asked. That person was a subrosian. I didn't know at the time what that was, but I knew what they looked like at least.
"That subrosian!"said Void."The one that knocked you down!"
"Subrosian?"I said.
"Oh, I forgot. You don't know what they are," Void replied."Well you know what they look like at least. They come from subrosia. A land of lava and valcanos. It's in two worlds only:Elnair and Holodrum. Strange how it's nowhere else. Pity,I made so many pits there..."

Once I was out of the hospital, Void told me what I had to do next.

#15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-26-2005, 02:12 PM

To make up for the shortness of the last post:

"Ok, Dark Link. You must find the portal that leads to Subrosia. There is only one of them, and you need to get a certain item to enter," said Void.
"Ok," I said. I wanted to know what was so special about that ocarina, so I asked:"What exactly does that ocarina do?"
"Later,"said Void."First, you must-"
"What does it do?" I insisted.
"First! You must get the Moon Pearl!"said Void.
"But-"
"No! I will not tell you now!"
"I'm going to find out sooner or la-"
"Exactly! So why tell you now?"he said, as he disappeared into thin air.
I now had no idea where I was headed, but I thought that sooner or later, Void would would remember to tell me, and waited there for a while. Nothing happened. After five minutes(actually, it was seven) I decided he wasn't coming back, so I headed for town. Maybe someone there could tell me about the ocarina, or the Moon Pearl.
When I got into town, the streets were deserted. The door to a cafe was open, so I entered. I could see that they weren't having much businees that day, because I was the only one there(That happens a lot).
I looked out the window, and saw someone running towards the cafe. Nick. He burst through the door and gasped for breath. He was limping a bit now. He looked at me.
"You made it here without a scratch! That gyorg must like you."He said. He limped over to a table and looked at the menu."I'll have the cucco sandwhich,"he said to the waiter.
"Me too,"I said. I really wasn't that hungry, but it was lunchtime."What did you come here for?"
"It's lunchtime."
"No, why'd you come to Elnair?"
"Oh. Well I heard about the subrosian, so I thought I'd help you out."
"Only if you know what the Moon Pearl is."
"The Moon Pearl?! Of course I know what that is! Who doesn't?"
"Me."
"I see. You know what it does right?"
"Kinda."
"It lets you go to Subrosia, if you can find the portal."
"That's what I know."
"I see."
"Do you know where to find it?"
"Well...sort of."
"What do you mean, 'sort of'?"
"Well, I know where it used to be."
"Well that's better than guessing. Where?"
"You see that mountain?"He pointed at a mountain far off."That's where itused to be. They might have moved it though. Some people think it's a valcano. Has a hole in it, but I think it's just hollow. It's never been a valcano, so it can't be one now. Mt. Sokar. Oldest mountain in both Eganor and Elnair. Strange..."

After we ate(I had to pay the bill because Nick didn't have any money) we started the journey to Mt. Sokar.

#16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-29-2005, 03:30 PM
Part 3: Subrosia

Yep, part 3! This one's the longest part.

Mt. Sokar was in a strange location. To the left was forest and to the right was desert. It abruptly changed to the other. Mt Sokar was in the middle of the line. It took us a long time to get there. It was hundreds of miles away from where we started, so we had to stop in the forest five times.
Mt. Sokar was not that big. It was the smallest mountain I had ever seen. The top was flat, a huge crack in it big enough for five people to go through at once. When we got to the top(it took us about four hours because of slippery edges)we looked into the hole.
"So how do we find out what's in there?" I asked.
"Arrows. Shoot one." he said
I took out my bow and put on a arrow. I aimed for the middle, the place I would want to land on if it was safe. I shot it, and I heard a satisfying thump. I jumped down and landed on top of the arrow, breaking it in half.
"It's wood!"said Nick, who had just jumped into the hole.
"Well, we'll need some light." I said. I took out a lamp I got from the store last year. It didn't shine that far,(that's why I didn't use it to see inside the mountain) but I could see fairly well. The floor was completely wood. I found two torches and lit them. The light filled the room and we saw it.
"The Moon Pearl!" shouted Nick."So it was here!"
Of course, then I saw it. The huge owl. It picked up Nick and threw him across the room. It flew over to Nick, picked him up in it's beak, and swallowed...

#17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-30-2005, 12:04 PM

"Nooo!!!" I shouted. I unsheathed my sword and ran towards the huge owl. It didn't take any notice of me, but stood there, preening its feathers. Once I reached it, I slahed at its wing closest to me. It still didn't notice. I slashed at its talons. Still nothing. Then, I slashed at its head, when it decided to preen the wing I cut.
Suddenly, it gave me an evil look, and flung its talons at me, sending me across the room, right next to the Moon Pearl. It was very small, so I pocketed it and turned to face the owl again. This is why no one ever moved the pearl.
The owl flew over to me and I shot an arrow at its eye. It hit and bounced off, as if it was metal...This owl wasn't normal, that was for sure. I shot another arrow at its wing, and it bounced off as well. And its talon. This convinced me. It was a metal owl, and Nick was either alive, having found out that it was metal also, or...I didn't want to think about that.
The metal owl swung its beak at the ground. I rolled to the side and pulled out the Megaton hammer. I swung at its backside, and I heard a clunk of metal meeting metal. I lifted the hammer and a metal circle was in its place on the owl's back. I could hear Nick screaming inside. The owl quickly turned and I quickly used the longshot on the ceiling before it hit me with its talon again. When I reached the ceiling, I readied my Megaton hammer to strike it from the air.
I landed and struck its head. It stopped for a second, then started to crack. The head flung me to the opposite wall and I lay there, watching it break apart slowly. When most of its head was gone, I saw a chair inside, near a console(which broke into four pieces). There was no one in the chair, and no one in sight who could've been in there. After a while, I saw Nick come out of the wreckage.
"I thought they got rid of that thing years ago!"he said." They used it for parades and stuff, but it started malfunctioning. Did stuff on its own. Strange."
Then, Morpha swooped into the mountain, and she took us out one at a time. She had obviously tried to get here sooner. I said that she could travel with us instead of staying at the vet, where she had escaped after they tried to heal her talons. She was a very strong eagle. Uncommonly strong...

#18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-05-2005, 04:49 PM

Sorry I haven't writen in a while, but with school...You understand.

We had no idea where the portal was supposed to be, so we traveled all over Elnair. Nick said that the Moon Pearl was supposed to be close to the portal, and that's why they were supposed to move it. So then we went looking for someone who could tell us where it was supposed to be. No one knew. We eventually split up.
I went north, Nick went east, Morpha went south, and i came from the west to get to Elnair.
The first town I found was called Marzol. It was still near the west part of Elnair, but it was north. The people here were the same as people at Eganor. Playgrounds deserted, people only buying things they needed. No excitement. All of the parks were closed, all of the toy stores were closed.
I went from town to town, stopping in Zelmar for the first day of my travel north. The news didn't mention anything about the ocarina.

Morpha came back to me two days later. I was in the town of Sentik, and she was carrying a piece of paper in her beak. I took it out and read it.

Dear Dark Link,

How are you doing? I wasn't sure if I could reach you, but I knew that I had to tell you something. I've been freed! All thanks to you! Since you beat Ganondorf, I've been trying to find you. Zelda from Comonia wanted to know if you're ok. I told her about what you did in Hyrule and what happened afterward, and she's trying as hard as she can to get to Eganor. I think she found out how Jake got here, but I haven't seen her yet.
Also, Void wouldn't want me to tell you, but he has no idea I wrote this. Void wants me to be his fairy! He wants me to work for him, but I'm going to find you first. Might want to be your fairy again. But the thing Void really doesn't want me to tell you is that the portal to Subrosia is only accesible by the Moon Pearl, and that means that the subrosian who attacked you can't get back! The portal is in the south somewhere.

Your fairy friend,

Sekal

P.S.: Nick is with me, and he wrote this.

I pocketed the letter, and headed back towards the way I came. After a while, morpha picked me up and we flew to the south.

#19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-09-2005, 05:23 PM

Not that much time right now, so I'll just write a bit.

Morpha got me to Nick and Sekal within twenty minutes. It had taken me two days to get that far, and it was all back-tracked in less than an hour! Oh well. Anyway, once I did reach them, we burst into conversation immediately.
"Dark Link!"said Sekal."I missed you."
"Where did you meet Sekal?"asked Nick.
"Hyrule. It's a long story, and I'll tell you later."I said."So where do you think the portal is, Sekal?"
"Well...I overheard some people talking about where it was supposed to be. Somewhere near the Sonura highlands,"she said."Not that far away."
Then Zelda came.
"Dark Link!"she shouted. She hugged me and I groaned.
"I'm ok!"I said. Still, she wouldn't let go. Pretty annoying, I have to say.
"I was so worried when you disappeared,"she said, after letting go of me.
"Yeah, well I'm fine now,"I said. I wanted to get on the road and find that portal as soon as I could. But after a while, we got to start going to the Sonura highlands.
-------------------------------
Like I said, I don't have much time now, so that's all I'm writing now.

#20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-14-2005, 04:36 PM

The Sonura Highlands were named after the land that the first Elanirs had come from, but no one knew that after a hundred years, and everyone wondered why it was named that. The highlands were very strange. In the distance, you could see what looked like mountains, but when you got closer, you saw that they were hills.
"So how are we supposed to search for it?" I asked."It could be on that hill, that hill, or even that mountain-at least I think it's a mountain."
"Well,"said Nick." Maybe we could split up."
"But what if the portal's invisible?"said Sekal."And that isn't a mountain."
"Well let's stop here,"I said. We had been walking for seven hours. Mainly because we had gone the wrong direction at first.
We stopped and had a bite to eat. Zelda was counting something on her fingers, Sekal was talking to Nick about something, and I was watching Morpha search for food. It's almost like she knew that it was dinnertime.
It started getting really dark really fast. We decided to camp out there for the night.
Nick, Sekal, and Morpha had gotten to sleep far before me. It took me about an hour to get to sleep, and when I did, it seemed that immediately, something woke me up.
---------------------------------------------
Sorry for the shortness, but writer's block is following me.

Tags
eternal, link, ocarina, questg, youth, zgendark