Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

View Poll Results: how good do you think this is?
its ok,but you could do better. 10 32.26%
i like it its great. 11 35.48%
It's horriable,you cant write at all. 10 32.26%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-16-2005, 12:22 PM
Sage of Courage
Send a message via AIM to LinkOfOath Send a message via Yahoo to LinkOfOath
View Posts: 489
(M) Broken Link Zgen/Rom/MC/Hor/Tra/Act/Com

Impa has been murdered and link has been blamed for it,he has been sentenced to death ,and now awaits it in his dungeon cell.
This takes place after oot,but link stayed big,and did not become a kid again.

CHAPTER 1: Death sentence
It was Quite in damp cold dungeon,A pale blue light came in from a tiny window,in the back of links small cell room..Link was laying on his stomach on the hard Stone cold floor.He had nothing ,but his clothes with him. He couldn't sleep,it was not because it was too cold or the stone too hard.He was think about what had happened.He remembered seeing Zelda crying "How could you do this?How could you kill impa?" she had said.Then a rage of anger she sentenced him to death.
They had all blamed him for murder,he pleaded that he was innocent ,but when a bloody master sword was found in impa's room,They all blamed him for murdering her.

Suddenly link heard a dungeon door open,but he didn't care.He could hear footsteps,but they sounded far away."Zelda...I wish you would believe me...What do i have to do to make you?"He mumbled to him self.The foot steps were getting closer,Link turned his head the other way,for some reason he did not want to see who it was.The footsteps were now right infront of his cell,When they came to a halt. "It's Time..."A voice said coldly,Link turned to see a royal guard standing there."Leave me be..i can do no harm here.."Link mumbled."Sir,I must follow the princesses request."The guard explained,trying to sound nice.Link heard the jingling of keys,and then heard a click.He heard the cell door open."Take me then,To my death"Link said sadly. The guard tied links hands behind his back and helped him to his feet."Lets not make this hard OK?"The guard replied giving link a stern look."I understand"Link answered.The guard pushed Link out the cell door,and then they made their way down the long dark dungeon hall.

Link was taken all the way to the center of the market place in town,were he was leaned over onto the well,wicth was all boarded up. Link saw a huge crowd of people,who all had their eyes on him."Well if your going to kill me,then do it already!"Link hollerd angrily. "The princess has not arrived yet."The royal guard answered.'Why i outta...'Link thought.

It was noisy with all the people shouting,and some were pointing at link and cursing at him.Then he saw every ones eye's turn,they were all looking at something behind him but he couldn't see,He was faced toward the draw bridge wicth lead to hyrule field."All,Hail princess Zelda,of Hyrule."A voice announced loudly,Link could hear trumpets.'Do they really have to do that?'He thought to himself.

everyone was watching link,as if he was going to break loose and go insane."The nerve of you people"Link mumbled. Link felt a hand gently stroke his back,and he tensed up.
The market became dead silent ."Happy to see me Link?"A voice said softly into his ear."Your going to wacth me die as well?"He asked nervously.He knew who it was,it was Zelda."No link, I'm going to be the one killing you."She answered softly.She sounded so clam,not the least bit worried about him.Link started to sweat,he was actually Scared.
"Zelda,please you must understand,it wasn't me"He pleaded.

Then Link heard laughter,but inside his head."Isn't it sweat,That You get to die for my crimes?,And i even get to watch." A voice said cruelly inside his head. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Link yelled in anger.Zelda back away,frighted by what link had just done.
"You cant do nothing,your going to die by your own people,and then when your dead hyrule will be mine"The voice in his head said coldly,Followed by cold harsh laughter.

Every one was wacthing Link,as if he had gone insane,Links chest filled with rage.
Link tore his hands free from the rope,ripping it.,and stood up on top of the well."COME OUT HERE AND FACE ME!"Link hollerd. guards,surrounded the well.Link looked down at one of them,with a hateful look.The guard slowly backed away,and told the others to do the same.

Link looked at the frightened crowed."Take heed,The true criminal of this crime is,among us"He announced.

"How do you expect to fight me when you don't even know who i am?I could be anyone anywhere."The voice in his head said."WHO ARE YOU?"Link yelled in rage.
"i am anyone i want to be,even you."The voice answered.

"Seize him!"Zelda yelled,pointing at Link.The guards all came close ,and grabbed at his feet.Link jumped on top of a guards shoulders,and bent down,looking the guard in the face.
"Over here"He Said then did a back flip off the guard and landed on the ground,He then turned and ran toward the town draw bridge,which had been repaired since Gannon had destroyed it. The bridge was open,Link ran faster."Have to make it"He said to himself.

Link ran across,he was in hyrule field.Link looked up to see a hill with a single oak tree in front of him.Link Started to run up the hill.

The whole crowd was rushing out to hyrule field,all eager to see what happens.People were pushing and shuving,eager to get even a small view.

Link looked behind him to see that it wasn't the guards that were following him,but Zelda herself.She had a Very Well made long bow in her hands."Almost there,if i can just make it over this hill."He thought to himself. "She will get you"The voice in his head said.
"Shut up,already!"Link cried out in anger.

"No,Link!,Don't run!"Zelda begged,Link Ran faster.
Zelda stooped,and murmured something,and a green glowing arrow appeared in her hand.
She ready her bow with it,and aimed at Link and waited.

The tree was right in front of Link,10 feet away,He ran Faster towards it.When he suddenly lost his footing and pummeled into the ground,He quickly got back up,and ran to the tree.

He turned around,to see if Zelda was still following him,and she was standing 20ft away from him,aiming a bow at him."This ends now!"She said angriely."No,i cant let you kill me."
Link replied sadly."Why not?"She asked in anger."Because i....."Link started ,but Zelda interrupted "You What?...don't wanna die?".

"No..its not that...i.."Link stuttered,he put his back on the tree. "Goodbye..Link" Zelda said,and fired the arrow.
Link wacthed in horror as the arrow flew toward him,he couldn't move."Zelda,no...Wait!"He begged.

The arrow hit him,in his left shoulder.The arrow pinned him to the tree.Link howled in pain.He couldn't touch the ground.Zelda walked up too him."Zelda,i don't understand...."he mumbled."It had to be done,"Zelda said softly,and kissed him on the forehead."rest well..."She said ,and turned and walk away.

"Zelda...."Link moaned sadly,and extended his arms out towards her.
"Goodbye....Link...."She said calmly."No..." link moaned sadly.
,And that was the last thing he saw,before his whole world,Faded away into Darkness.
-----------------------------------------------------
please vote,or make suggestions.I Want to improve my writing,and i need to know what people think.
Last Edited by LinkOfOath; 07-21-2005 at 11:19 PM. Reason: adding more to story.
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-19-2005, 11:37 AM
Most everyone's mad here.
View Posts: 2,894
Re: (MATURE) Zelda....Broken Link

It had a great plot but it had ALOT of spelling and grammatical errors. Try to improve on that. I can't wait for the next chapter.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-19-2005, 11:53 AM
Froinlaven!
Send a message via AIM to sniper2000
View Posts: 52

ItalianLink said it best: its got a good plot, but you really need to run it through a spellchecker first. and a little more back story couldn't hurt either.
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-19-2005, 01:19 PM
I'm back!
View Posts: 123

It's so sad.....i almost cried at the end. *sobs*
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-21-2005, 11:23 PM
Sage of Courage

ok i ran it through a spell check,.
Last Edited by LinkOfOath; 07-21-2005 at 11:59 PM. Reason:
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-22-2005, 11:12 AM
Most everyone's mad here.
View Posts: 2,894

Little better. But do you have a clue when you will have the next chapter running. I'll be waiting for more.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-22-2005, 11:23 AM
ひきこもり
Send a message via AIM to Peekay Send a message via Skype™ to Peekay
Steam ID: peekaypkpounder 3DS ID: 2852-8150-5732
View Posts: 4,738

That was pretty good. It reminded me alot of InuYasha though. I can't wait for the next chapter.
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-22-2005, 11:37 AM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 77
Zelda? Cold-Hearted?

I liked the chapter you wrote, but I don't understand why Zelda is so cold-hearted. That is not her nature, she is really kind and caring. But it is your story, and it sounds good. Maybe I'll find out why she is playing a bad role in your next chapter. You can also try putting a little more of history into your chapter. >I imagined Zelda in your story similar like the one in my sig, only with a bow, not a sword. Uggh!!!! That's just not Zelda-ish!! :mad: <

Thanks to Altamira for my sig!

"Belief or disbelief rests in you."
-Garo Tribe
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-22-2005, 03:51 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustine
I liked the chapter you wrote, but I don't understand why Zelda is so cold-hearted. That is not her nature, she is really kind and caring. But it is your story, and it sounds good. Maybe I'll find out why she is playing a bad role in your next chapter. You can also try putting a little more of history into your chapter. >I imagined Zelda in your story similar like the one in my sig, only with a bow, not a sword. Uggh!!!! That's just not Zelda-ish!! :mad: <
hey it sounds like that could be someone dressed up as zelda,like a shapeshifter,and the real zelda is locked away!mabye that explains the voices,in links head.

sig made by Kaze-one.
KnowItAllSister is my big sister.samthegamer is my Dark Zelda,Mess with her,and ill haunt you.
MyFreinds:yenazelda's linkInuyashaJadisKaze-oneKnowItAllSisterG Bear§Link Kirby§samthegamerJamminsamminBoobooYEKKI216ZeldaFreak93
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Sage of Courage
cold hearted,inuyasha,shapeshifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunStar6
That was pretty good. It reminded me alot of InuYasha though. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Inuyasha charecters are involved in this story.

Yes that is the zelda i was imaging when i wrote ir.

er..a shpeshifter..inuyasha chaecter's
..cold hearted......
you have to wait and see.....

Oh btw i cant double post so now ihave to wait to add more.
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-22-2005, 04:48 PM
Gerudo Thief

i think i know whats going to happen.

sig made by Kaze-one.
KnowItAllSister is my big sister.samthegamer is my Dark Zelda,Mess with her,and ill haunt you.
MyFreinds:yenazelda's linkInuyashaJadisKaze-oneKnowItAllSisterG Bear§Link Kirby§samthegamerJamminsamminBoobooYEKKI216ZeldaFreak93
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-22-2005, 06:32 PM
Sage of Courage

The next chapter should be up in a couple days...
i have to write then spell check then post.So give me some time.
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-22-2005, 07:06 PM
Gerudo Thief

So are there any other chaecters in there?
like ganondorf?

sig made by Kaze-one.
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-22-2005, 09:04 PM
Sage of Wisdom
Send a message via AIM to Frost Guardian
View Posts: 3,082

Inyuasha crossover?

Mhm. Those aren't my kind of thing. Anyhow, its an okay plot. I'd like to see you build up on it. But please, Work on the spacing. Dont' write as if you were posting, give some courtesy and improve the visual of it.
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-22-2005, 09:21 PM
Kokiri
View Posts: 90

I agree with what most everyone else said. I like the story very much though. Your plot was interesting and I know the second chapter can fly into amazing colors so I'll be looking forward to it.
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-26-2005, 05:19 PM
Zelda Wiki Systems Administrator
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin ZW

View Posts: 1,049

You definitely took stuff from Inuyasha. Kikyo binds Inuyasha, her beloved, to a tree with an arrow. Zelda binds Link, her beloved, to a tree with an arrow. Try to think up your own stuff. Otherwise it was great.

Also a devout brony for life.
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-13-2005, 05:38 AM
Sage of Courage

ok..sorry for the long wait......
oh i have to spell check it,but here it is.

Chapter 2.
As zelda climbed the stairs to her bed room.She could not help,but think that something was not right.Those last memories of link pinned to the tree reaching out for her,were replaying in her mind.She reached the long hall,and walked down to end were her room was.She stood infront of the large oak door.Her eyes glanced towards her glass nob.
The nob was turning!
Zelda started to back away from the door slowly.The door flew open,It was completly dark inside.
"Zelda....I've been waiting for you."Said a cold voice."W-who are you?...Show yourself!"Zelda said,trying not to panic."Very Well"the cold voice replied.Out of the room steped Link.
Zelda gasped"How did you get free?...i-i pinned you with a maic arrow."She said her voice shaking.
Link lowerd his head,and laughed."Foolish girl,Did you think i was your lover?"He said keeping his head low."What?...what do you mean?"Zelda asked confused,and scared."i mearly used him to get to you..."He said laughing Once more.Zelda gave a look of horror"you mean..Link didnt kill Impa?...you did?"She said trying to sound brave,but failed.
"yes...but that...was mearly a way for me to get to you."He said lifting his head up,and stareing at her.Zelda backed up agasint a wall."Now that i have you,i can finally kill you,and guss what your lover is not here to save you.Because you pinned him to a tree."He walked over to her,and grabed her neck,his other hand took out his sword."I think im going to put you next to him."He said,and snaped his fingers.
they were instantly transported to the tree which link was pinned too.The imposter lifted Zelda up against Link,her back to him.They were the same level.
"Suffer!"The imposter yelled,and stabed zelda in the stomach,and did not stop till the sword hilt was only visible.Blood flowed out her wound,and down her dress.She was pined to the Link,and the tree.
She moaned in pain,and her hands grabed the hilt,and she tried to pull it out,but the hilt went in deepier."Link!..help me.."Zelda Moaned in pain."Hyule will be min,now that you are power less."The imposter mocked,then diasappered in a puff of smoke.
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2005, 01:01 AM
Sheikah
View Posts: 514

man this is awsome! you left it a little short than though, nor exactly a chapter ending. i can't wait for the next one!

Kaze-one made this for me. Isn't it great?
Member of the Nayru clan of Wisdom.
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2005, 01:38 AM
Sage of Courage

thanks yena..*blush*
that helps...
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2005, 03:27 PM
I'm back!
View Posts: 123

.... I don't know what to say. This story is very...different, but sad in a way (they both died & they didn't commit any crimes or anything). But it has a lot of action (in a good way), & it's not a bunch of "sissy stuff". Good work so far!!

Tags
link, mature, zeldabroken