Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Xx Nubcakez xX
View Posts: 332
Thumbs up Links Toughest foe (very good story!)

one day.. link was enjoying himself upon a stone in goron city, just gazing at the ceremony of the new king of gorons. when suddenly, he felt a rumble, then another, then... more then a rumble.. all of goron city was shaking rapidly. Soon , the other gorons started realizing it, when suddenly, smoke began to emerge from the nearby axit to lost woods. all the bomb flowers exploded, making the hallway collapse. then, an earthquake cmae though the goron's city. the city began to divide in half. All the gorons, and link moved to one side.

But just then, the goron councel realized that the new goron king was missing. Link suspected he went for shelter, but others thought he was killed by the earthquake or explosions. They were just discussing about him, when suddenly the city began to shake again. Walls began to crumble, and doors rattled untill they broke off their hinges. More fire came , but this time from in between the divided goron city.
slowly something rose from the flames.

Then all that was heard was a cruel laughter.
Link quickly pulled out his master sword, and mirror shield, he was already wearing his goron tunic. Link right away thought it was ganondorf. but he was wrong......
at first, he saw a shadowy figure, with a crown on its head, a bracelet on its arm, and then he saw 2 things he never wouldve expected. first was that the figure was none other then the new goron king. The second was some glowing shape that resembled the triforce, but was darker, sharper, and each piece had a gem and name engraved in it.
the piece that was visible in his hand had a ruby in it, and the name was just barely visible.. but it said Dadorio. Dadario kept the other 2 pieces in 1 of his hands, but quickly put it in his burnt black backpack. then he pulled out a bomb, and big stone shield.
On his back was a big hammer, made of some kind of rock.

link charged in to stop Dadorio, but Dadorio threw the bomb, and it knocked link back, in pain, and covered with ash. But that wasnt enough to stop link. He pulled out his bow and ice arrows, and shot 2 at Dadorio. he blocked 1 with his stone shield, and the other he grabbed and crushed with his massive fist. then he put his shield away, and pulled out his gigantic hammer, it was so big, that it required both hands to wield it. he quickly jumped over the gap between the city, and hit link in the stomach. Link was smashed up against a wall, and went into it a little. He fell from the crack that was made, he dropped his sword and shield, and was crying from the pain.

He pulled out a ring that was made for him by the gorons, that would turn rage into power. Dadorio also wore it. Almost instantly, Link began to have a redish glow, his eyes turned red, when he picked up his sword and shield, then changed... His shield turned into a piece of molten magma, with a spike in the middle, and his sword grew longer, turned sharper, the handle turned red, the blade turned black, as if it was burned. Then on the tip of the handle, the dark triforce that was on Dadorio appeared. The gem was a diamond, which every few seconds turned red. It had Link's name printed clearly on it.

Link quickly dashed after Dadorio, jumped over the steep gap. Then Dadorio swung hard with his great hammer. Link Held up his shield, Dadorio jumped in pain, and moved his hammer, so it could be used in defense. Link swung back and forth 4 time, then decided to stab.Dadorio fell to his knees in pain. Then link struck Dadorio's back with his shield.
Dadorio screamed, and a black mark of ash was left where link hit. Link was sure that the battle was over. Dadorio's screams echoed throught the city. But then... the screams turned into laughter.. Dadorio once again laughed his cruel, harsh laugh. Then, he looked into link's fiery, red eyes... and spat at link's feet.

Then Link just glared angrily at Dadorio, and then he quickly pulled out a necklace, and rubbed the center of it. Then he grabbed Dadorio's arm, and they both were surrounded by a blue circle. Then they disapeared....

They had teleported... they were now inside of what looked like death mountain. But it was Dadorio's home volcano. It was literally at least 5 times more dagerous, and more volcanically active then death mountain. Link was very grateful that he was wearing his goron tunic, becuase if he hadnt, he wouldve been burned up the second he appeared here.

Now dadorio wasnt aware where he was, and didnt realize that link was there. So link took control of the moment, and plunged his sword into Dadorio's neck. It just popped out of his neck, and the part of link's sword that went into Dadorio was now thinner, and covered in lava.

Now link had a plan, he grabbed his fire arrows, threw his new sword in the air, and shot the sword with the arrows. His sword was now on fire, link jumped up, and slashed at Dadorio's leg. Link expected him to at least fall.. but Dadorio just chuckled, then smirked.
Then he talked in a deep, evil voice.

He said "Link, u fool! havent u guessed it yet!?!??
Im made of lava. My soul is nothing but flames. my life is nothing but cuasing death and pain to others. I am ur ultimate enemy, and will be ur last." Link looked at him in aw.
Link replied "ur right... well, at least half right. U say ur my last enemy? well u got it backwards buddy... im ur last enemy. This will be ur final battle, and i will end ur pointless miserable life"

Dadorio screamed at the thought of link's words... then he howled with laughter. "u think that? well.. lets just test there theories. But i am certain, that u will fall to me, the King of ALL gorons, of ALL living things!" "now.. prepare to die!"

he now pulled out a lens of truth, eyed above link, and spotted exactly wut he was looking for... A switch, with a door directly below it, but there was a boulder blocking it, and before the boulder was a bridge, but it was broken, and only a tree branch hung above it. Dadorio pulled out a silver hookshot, aimed it at the branch, swung to the other side. and hit the switch with his hookshot. The door opened. Then Dadorio dropped his weapons, and punched the giant boulder. It broke into pieces. He opened the door, pulled out an old, red ocarina, and played the song of time. The boulder re-appeared, and the switch clicked. The door shut.

Dadorio didnt think it, but link had a hookshot of his own. He swung to the other side of the bridge, pulled out his megaton hammer, and swung at the boulder untill it was broken into pieces across the floor. He used his hookshot to open the door. Then as Dadorio did, played the song of time. But not just that, but the song of storms

He was in a small, circular chamber, with nothing but dadongos.. 3 of them, both alot bigger then normal ones. And he saw a small pice of parchment on the wall. It said "defeat these dadongos, 3" "if it is the next room u wish to see"

So link pulled out some bomchus, and aimed them at each of their mouths. The first 2 hit, but the last 1 was crushed by the bigger of the 3 dadongos. Now it rolled up into a ball, and rolled towards link. link looked around where he could move to, but one side had lava, and the other was a wall. He was trapped. So he used his stone shield and tried to block the impact. The dadongo rolled right over link, and his rage just built up. The ring on him started to turn black. Links tunic turned darker, and the dark triforce on his arm became larger on his sword, and appeared on his hand.

suddenly, Link felt different, more powerful, and he had the ideas to ...... destroy.
Links eyes became shadowy. His tunic became so dark, that it was almost black.
The handle on his sword became the same color. Link's shield suddenly had an outline of fire.

He took his sword, and cut off the dadongo's head. Then he went through the next door.
Dadorio had been in his own chamber, it contained tv's that showed each chamber, every room had cameras in it, so he had been watching link. His plan was to corrupt link completely, and together, they would take over the world, when finally the evil would destroy link's pure soul. and his body would suddenly appear on an alter in Dadorio's Mountain. And would be sacirificed so his power would go to Dadorio.

Link had now gone though at last 3 rooms of corrupted, strange creatures. He realized by now that all of them were created by Dadorio, and he had mutated himself, so he was a fiery beast. and nothing touched him. He was a scientist, the room he was in was his lab.

The Room link now stood in was different then all he had so far come to.... this room was cold and icey. The only thing in this room was a square area of water, with 4 platforms in the water. Link quickly realized he'd seen this before..... but where?
Then, he noticed that the water began forming small waves. And the water suddenly became a blue color, and u couldnt see to the bottom anymore.

Link had just remembered wut he was facing. It was none other then Morpha. The monster he had fought to save Lake hylia. He equiped his hookshot, and was ready.
soon enough, a tenticle arose from the water, then another, another, and a few more.
Then a jelly like substance was on the surface. The tentacles quickly sank, and all that was visible was the jelly substance. Link aimed right in the center of it, and shot it. It was heading right for the jelly-like body, but an eletrical frce field appeared and knocked the hookshot from links hand. It landed in the water.

Link remembered that everything in here would be mutated, and would be diferent, so he kept his guard up. The jelly sunk into the murky water. Then the water changed again.
The surface of the water was covered in a layer of ice. And spikes made of ice came up from the newly made icey surface. Then spikes came out of the walls surrounding the room.

Link was astonished... he had no idea wut would happen next, or how he would defeat this newer version of Morhpa. Dadorio was viewing this room right now, laughing as link struggled against 3 tentacles trying to pull link into the icey water. Link used his sword, which had became different, becuase of his rage. it was now shorter then it normally was, duller, and the handle became longer and sharper. there was now a switch and a button on the handle.

Link was amazed, and pressed the button. An electric force-field surrounded link, and a bolt shot out from it and struck Morpha in its head. then he pulled out his lense of truth, and looked into the water. He spotted his hookshot easily. he pulled out his bow and a few fire arrows. He shot 1 at each corner of the pool, and 1 at the center. The ice melted, and it became clear. Then he pulled out a light arrow and shot the camera in the top corner of the room.

Dadorio pounded on a nearby table. " No matter! I can view link another way..." he moved to a computer and did some things on it. Then he put in a disk and uploaded a file.
Something appeared in a nearby tube. It was tall, skinny, and had a sword and shield.
"now well see wut link is really made of!" he pulled out a microphone attactched tothe computer. "Morpha, give link his hookshot and allow him a false kill.. just before he throws u into a spike, and stabs u.. use plan C.

Link was about to jump into the pull when he was started to see a tentacle rise from the water. It had link's hookshot. the tentacle went right in front of link, and dropped the hookshot. Then the tentacle knocked link backwards... he stumbled upon a rock. and nearly fell onto a spike in the floor. He pulled out a newly aquired item, the deku staff.
it murmed something and pointed it at one of the platforms in the water. A giant tree emerged from the platform and threw link some deku nuts and sticks.

Then it disapeared. He shouted something different, and pointed it right at morpha.
it was a direct hit, it pulled morpha out of the water, and binded him to the floor.
Link used his hookshot and shot a tenticle. it came to him. He grabbed it, slashed at it, then put it though a spike. Then shot it with an arrow. Link pulled out his megaton hammer and crushed morpha. It disapeared.

Link thought he won. But morpha had teleported to the ceiling of the room. It dropped on link and now choked him. Link fought it off and hit it with a bomb. Then he threw his boomarang. He pulled out his harp of ages and played a little. The beast lunged at link and was stopped in its tracks. It could not move. Link grabbed it and threw it into a wall spike. He swung with his sword many times untill just water remained in front of him.

The door opened. Link walked towards it. He heard something behind him. He rushed toward the door. And then he was stuck. He loooked down at his feet, where all he saw was a block of ice covering his legs. Then a blast of water came at him, with electricity moving around it. It would surely hit link. he used his molten shield to block it.
then he smashed at the ice at his feet with his shield. The ice melted. He ran t the door. He was almost there, and it closed.

Link had about all he could take. The ring he wore turned white. Links tunic turned white.
his sword shattered, his shield exploded. His deku staff shriveled up into nothing but a twig. His bow was about all he was left with at the moment, but hardly any arrows.
his bow changed, since it was his only weapon. It turned black, and had red stripes on it.
The arrows he contained all turned to Dark arrows.

links eyes darkened, and he screamed in anger. He put 5 arrows on the string, pulled it back, aimed at the watery beast. He let go of the bowstring. It hit Morpha. It disintigrated instantly and the door opened.

Dadorio pressed some buttons on his computer, and the creature in the tube now disapeared. The room link was in now was simaliar to inside the deku tree, but it also resembled something else he had seen. It had wooden pathways around the room, and had poisonous water below where he stood. Then the room went dark, Something happened, link knew. The room was bright again, and wut stood before him amazed link, and he stumbled backwards. He fell.

Down and down he was falling, almost at the poisonous water. He pulled out his deku mask and slipped it on. He plumeted into the dark, purple water. He remembered where he was now, he was in the woodfall temple. But it was diferent, and he knew it wasnt the REAL woodfall temple, for he was still in Dadorio's volcano.

He heard the faint sounds of a scream. It sounded something like a greek word..... and he heard it again, as a chant. The word "Odalwa" Link didnt want to face another beast, so he pulled out a Dark arrow and shot at a nearby wall. It led into a fiery chamber.
He played the song of time and the wall restored.

The room link now stood in looked much like a labratory. It had experements, notebooks, computers, and tubes. It was very long and he could see that it turned.
He started walking to where it turned, and he started to here something. It sounded familier, but not dangerous. He knew it was some form of technology. Link thought for a second... and finnaly remembering he heard typing on a keyboard. He hadnt heard it in so long... Link ran to the sound of it. When he reached his destination, he grew both angry, and tired. But he was filled with determination.

What he saw was none other then Dadorio, viewing his computer. Link moved his sword and shield into a position of battle. Dadorio suddenly turned around and faced link. "very good link! i didnt expect u to make it this far.... even though, u cheated in my little game."
"i dont appreiciate cheaters... so i will destroy u here and now! i will not hold back this time, becuase i now see ur power.

Dadorio typed something into his computer. Instantly, the air in front of Dadorio began to form a spiral. And a weapon appeared. he grabbed it. Then a shield appeared. He equiped it and just stared at Link. "Its ur turn... link." "go to my computer, create some weapons." "whatever u want, or think u need to defeat me... go ahead... create it"
Link made a long, whip-like weapon, and a fire resistant shield. He also created a necklace, that would turn rage into power, instead of evil. And a ring that would enable link to run much faster.

All of link's old items were destoryed, including his ring, which meant that Dadorio's plan was ruined. Link equiped his new items, and told Dadorio that he was done. Dadorio walked over to his computer, pressed a few keys, and they were teleported somewhere else. They were now at the very top of Dadorio's mountain. It was a fighting arena.
Link and Dadorio lined up on opposite sides and eyed each other

--------------------------- Woot!!! I WROTE a little more! ---------------------
---------------------------(more on my story later)-----------------------------
Last Edited by Fiend10; 05-09-2005 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Xx Nubcakez xX
Re: Links Toughest foe

hhm....... i thought there would be a least 1 complimeant........for wut i got so far
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-24-2005, 04:49 PM
if you guess where i got my name you win an Xbox!
Send a message via AIM to Tiger Calvin
View Posts: 253

That was a great story!Try to make more soon.
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-24-2005, 04:56 PM
Xx Nubcakez xX

alright.... i write more almost every day. Thx for reading it

and u cant really be the 1 to say its not very good when u read only 4 paragraphs... it gets better (in my and every1 else who read it's opinion)
Last Edited by Fiend10; 05-09-2005 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-24-2005, 04:59 PM
Can this crumpled up paper be perfect again?
View Posts: 157

Pretty good . Write more
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Xx Nubcakez xX

yep.... ill write more... dont worry guys.... i dont like to leave things unfinished..... it shall be completed, day by day.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-26-2005, 06:42 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 27

omg fiend! become an author or comething for ur career! thats like the best story ive seen.
plz finish it soon! i wann read the ending

My sig was made by Fiend10, and avy by Me.

Visit my sig and avvy store
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Xx Nubcakez xX

thx.... ill try and finish it..... im kinda low on ideas..... lol

can some1 plz read it and post if they like it? lol
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 9

I might be able to help.
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2005, 03:33 PM
Xx Nubcakez xX

ya... ive been busy, and my internet keeps going down..... but im trying my hardest to get on ZU, complete the sigs that r requested, and still have time to write more... i kno that somtime soon, ill have some time to write more
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Deku Scrub
Send a message via AIM to Tsifarious
View Posts: 22

...I read four paragraphs and had to stop.... that was.... not very good.
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2005, 04:14 PM
The Ultimate Hero
View Posts: 199

My do you stall us!!!!!!???????? Next chapter please!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! ! ! ! ! !! !

#13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-12-2005, 03:03 PM
Xx Nubcakez xX

lol.. ok.. i will do it right now... u convinced me! lemme just change my sig (again , again)

EDIT: Woot!! i wrote more.. and more to come... lets watch there the story takes us next...
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-13-2005, 02:38 PM
R.I.P. Trooper- 6/25/94 - 3/7/11

View Posts: 11,963

God man! Your grammer sucks. When writing fan-fiction it's importent that people can understand you. I thought the people were hillbillies. Don't use computer language like "u" because it's stupid. Sorry to be critical but you've got a lot of work to do. Also, take your time with the story, don't rush things.

Signature by the Sinfully Delicious Lady Knives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime_Queen, about Power Shot
[11:35:27 AM] Anime_Queen says: thing is,
[11:35:41 AM] Anime_Queen says: it IS unfair that all tehse ideas and vocal taents belong to the one person >.<
[11:35:48 AM] Anime_Queen says: quite unfortunate
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-13-2005, 08:41 PM
Deku Scrub

ah, yes, what power shot said
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-15-2005, 07:40 PM
Xx Nubcakez xX

well..... thats just computer talk... using "u" for you. its faster, and most people understand it... but thats ur opinions
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-15-2005, 07:59 PM
Deku Scrub

no, its foolish and it looks childish, that, and your style in general is horrid
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-28-2005, 12:00 PM
Such bravado for a little hedgehog!
View Posts: 357

w/e great story! liked the part where he was talking about that his soul was flames and stuff...pretty cool!

my freinds know who they are!
Formerly known as ocarinaplayr88
Sonic made my sig and avy for me! For sigs, go to Sonic!
Check out my poems! Click here! PLEASE join these forums!

Tags
foe, links, toughest