$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Light Spirit
Wii U ID: Tlozbj 3DS ID: 0001-3303-1181
View Posts: 4,246
When cuccos attack the series

Chapter one

Everone thought of them as harmless birds but i know the true. Their savage beasts who attack Hylians and eat their crops. There have been news of people who had died of Cucco attacks. They say that it happen when you hit them hard enough for a certain time. I decided to try for myself so i went to the cucco shack in Kakariko. There i saw that blue cucco named Cojiro.

I decided to attack him. When i did portals open up in the sky millions of cuccos came out it. This was the attack from the cuccos everyone talk about. When that happen Cojiro for my surprise talked and say "You have angered the cucco lord your race shall perish for your crime". I wasn't sure what to do so i went running toward the citadel while a 1000 cuccos follow me. I was lucky to get to the citadel i went to castle to informed Princess Zelda.

When i told her what happen she told me that she knew this was going to happen. She had a premonition of the attack so she decided to make a plan. She had talked with countries that had survive the attack of the cuccos. All of them said the same that their weakness was Magic powder. But their was problem the ingredients to make the powder and not found near the civilizided area of Hyrule. So i decided to go in a journey to found the ingredients that Zelda told me:

Ingredients for magic powder

1. Magic mushrooms from Lanayru desert
2. Fire from Eldin volcano
3. Sacred water from the Skyview temple

So the journey while the attack of the cuccos begun....
Last Edited by tlozbj; 06-26-2012 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
2 people liked this post: Nami-san, TheTwilitHero
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-26-2012, 04:19 PM
Glorious Leader
Steam ID: mister_blak
View Posts: 1,252
Re: When cuccos attack the series

TLOZBJ I HATE YOU GO AND DIE!!!!!

Kidding. Want to see where this goes...
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-26-2012, 04:35 PM
Light Spirit

Kay so lets go with chapter 2

Chapter 2

I decided to look for the water first because Eldin volcano was to close to Kakariko and the cuccos had the taken the town as their base.I was walking in Faron woods when i saw a blue dragon being follow by some black cuccos. I decided to follow them. When I finally catched up to them I attack the cuccos and protected the dragon.

The cuccos surely where strong but i defeated them. I talked to the dragon. She indroduce herself as Faron, the water dragon protector of faron woods. She asked what i was doing in the forest. I told her everything that happen and she told me "Foolish Hylian how could you attack a cucco if you want to pay for your debt and get what you want you most defeat all the cuccos in Skyview temple and get 2 bottles of sacred water".

I agreed to do what Faron said. When i got to Skyview temple it was overflow of cuccos I slashed my way through and enter the temple. The cuccos came from everywhere but i defeated them it take almost 5 hours to get to end of the temple. I almost die. When i was going to get the water I saw the portal by which the cuccos came out and closed it.

The forest was save, Faron helped me to get back to the citadel. I went to the castle and gave Zelda the water so she could protect it. Now to get the Fire of Eldin volcano...
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-26-2012, 11:45 PM
Light Spirit

Chapter 3

Before i left to Eldin volcano i got 4 water galons for the heat. When I got to Eldin volcano it was exactly the same as Faron woods full of cuccos. Then a snezee sound was heard in all the volcano. They say that when that happen is that the volcano is going to erupt. The volcano erupted I got to safety but the cuccos where in fire and heading toward me to attack.

I runned toward the inside the volcano when i got to a lave filled room with a exit in the other side. The cuccos where near me i could feel the burn of the flames that surrounde their evil bodies.

I remembered the water I had bought in the citadel. I throw a galon toward the cuccos. Their fire was shut down I used the rest of the water to get to the exit. Their i met the Fire dragon named Eldin and he told me he was the one that caused the eruption with his sneeze. Then he said "You have proven your courage and wisdom boy what is your name" "Link" I said to the great dragon of fire. "Good name boy. I see your trying to stop the cuccos and you need the flame of a volcano as prove of your courage and wisdom I give you the a flame from the volcano".

I couldn't believe it i got the flame,Eldin transported me out, I closed another cucco portal in the place where he transported me and i went and go by Kakariko savely.

Like the last time i gave Zelda the flame now to get the mushrooms in the desert. The hardest to find ingredient...
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Light Spirit

Chapter 4

Time to go to the desert for the mushrooms. In my way out of the citadel a strange hunchback man told me that i would found the mushrooms in a tomb. His voice sounded familiar but i just let it pass. In my way to the desert I saw a cucco portal over a tomb like building. That probably was the place the old man told me the cuccos found it before i did. That meant trouble specially because they were Redead cuccos. Yes redeads cuccos like the mummies but cuccos. It had passed 2 hours till i got to the desert i slashed my way through the cuccos while i covered my ears with my tunic to not hear the screams.

When I finally got to the end of the tomb I saw the mushrooms and a dragon he said his name was Lanayru the thunder dragon and that Eldin and Faron told him about my visit. He then said "If you want the mushrooms go to the top of the tomb and close the cucco portal prove your wisdom,courage and power young Link".

I agreed to do what the dragon did. I climbed the stairs defeating cuccos and solving puzzles. I finally got to the top of the tomb and close the portal. Lanayru magically appaerd in front of and gave me the mushrooms and he guided me to the citadel. I went toward Zelda like the last 2 times but this time it was diferent. Zelda wasn't their when i turned back in the throne their was a cucco a blue cucco it was Cojiro. He said "I have turned your little princess into a cucco" and he pointed to a pink cucco in a cage the pink cucco said "Link help me take the ingredients and the scroll next to them and go to the desert and look for the twin witches Koume and Kotake they will help. Do not falter Hero of the magic powder! "

I did what Zelda said i took the ingredients and the scroll but Cojiro just saeted their doing nothing. So i leaved still thinking why did Zelda called me Hero of the magic powder. Now to find a place to sleep to then leave to the desert...
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-27-2012, 03:07 PM
Kokiri
View Posts: 72

This is crazier than a buffalo that looks like a frog. My thoughts are "Wtf?" It does make me laugh though.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-27-2012, 08:27 PM
I am a Red Mage
Steam ID: P13B0T
View Posts: 1,351

Other than the total grammar fail, nice story
It's very funny

1 person liked this post: tlozbj
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-27-2012, 11:04 PM
Light Spirit

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will try and improve the grammar in this chapter piemaster.

Chapter 5

I slept that night in a ranch near the citadel. The nice owners gave me water before i left to the desert. I also read the scroll it said that I was a hero of destiny to stop the evilness of the cuccos. With that in mind i left for the desert. It had pass 6 hours since I was in the desert I run out of water. That was when i saw salvation their was a city. When i arrived there where to old woman in the entrance. I asked them their names and where was I and they said "We are Koume and Kotake the twin witches of the desert and this is the home of the gerudo. We saw in our crystal ball you where coming follow us if you may".

I followed the old witches to a old house. While i walked i saw many womens but no men. Thats when Koume said "It seems your amased that there are no men but that is because in the Gerudo a male is born only a 100 years". I was surprised by what she said only one male in a 100 years.But anyway we enter the house. "If you may pass us the ingredients".I passed the ingredients to them in some minutes they made the magic powder and i was ready to defeat Cojiro. They also gave me a potion to revert Zelda back to normal.

Now to return to the citadel to defeat Cojiro and save the kingdom...
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-28-2012, 10:17 AM
HylianHeroine HylianHeroine is a female United Kingdom HylianHeroine is offline
"I'm the bloody Queen, mate. Basically, I rule."
Steam ID: Steam? What, pray tell, is "Steam"?
View Posts: 462

Haha! The story is funny. Reflects my own feelings during those attacks.
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-28-2012, 10:39 AM
Light Spirit

Remember HH never anger the cuccos or the fanfic will happen.
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-28-2012, 01:03 PM
Light Spirit

Chapter 6

When I was going to leave to the citadel Koume and Kotake showed me their son Ganondorf. When i saw him my heart skip a beat and by how he act I'm sure he felt the same. "This is our son Ganondorf the male that was born this century. He will go with you to help" Said Koume and Kotake. "Lets go Ganondorf" I said blushing. He nodded and try to hide is blushing. We where near the capital when he told me "Link will you be my boyfriend?" I was shocked by what he said but withought thinking i screamed Yes.

He was happy with the answer obviuosly. He told me that when this was over he would built a house so we could leave their and that we will get married and adopt. With that said I wanted to end that adventure faster than before.We finally got to the citadel. We went running to the castle where Cojiro was still in the throne room. When we enter he open his eyes and said "So you arrive. Do you really think you can defeat me?"

"Yes Cojiro we will defeat you" I said while throw him some magic powder. When the magic powder touch him he began to burn and after sometime he was dead and the cuccos dissapaer from Hyrule. But before he died he said "A incarnation of my hatred will always follow your race. Cursing them to live in blood soaked eras for all of eternity. Those like you who shared the spirit of the hero and those who shared the blood of the thieves and the blood of the goddess are eternally bound this curse." We gave the potion to Cucco Zelda and she returned to normal. She thanked us for our bravery,wisdom and courage and told us that we could ask her one wish. That wish was...

This will be the final chapter. What happen next is the epilogue.
Last Edited by tlozbj; 06-28-2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Nami-san
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-28-2012, 01:35 PM
HylianHeroine HylianHeroine is a female United Kingdom HylianHeroine is offline
"I'm the bloody Queen, mate. Basically, I rule."
Steam ID: Steam? What, pray tell, is "Steam"?
View Posts: 462

The end is interesting. Can't wait to see the end.
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-28-2012, 01:53 PM
Light Spirit

The epilogue comes later today.
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-28-2012, 10:37 PM
Light Spirit

Epilogue

*Book closes*

"So Tetra what do you think I and daddy Ganondorf asked the princess?" I said to my daugther. She answered "That you and daddy Ganondorf could get married and then you adopted me right?". "Yes my dear daughter" I answered as Ganondorf entered into the house. "Daddy Ganondorf Daddy Link told me the cucco story" said Tetra. "He did? Did he told you how did we got married behind a waterfall while the spirits of the water song a beautiful aria?" Ganondorf said. "No he did not" Tetra answered.

"Daddy Link why didn't you told me?" Tetra asked. "Because whe wanted to tell you that before you went asleep but daddy Ganondorf ruin the surprise"I said to my daugther. "Oh okay, I am going to play with my friend Link the second the prince bye daddies" Tetra said. "Okay Tetra but remember do not attack the cuccos" We said. Okay daddies i will be careful" Our daugther told us.

Now a new chapter in this story will be writen with Tetra and Link the second...
Last Edited by tlozbj; 08-20-2012 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
2 people liked this post: Castiel, Nami-san
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-01-2012, 12:22 AM
Light Spirit

YAaay for Ganondorf x Link.
Last Edited by tlozbj; 07-01-2012 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-01-2012, 12:27 AM
Light Spirit

Part 2 is being made as a RP. Fans of the original can join. After we finish the RP I will post part 2 here crediting the ones who made the post. Remember that part 2 may not seem as the original because it was made by difeerent people but after that a 3rd part may come as a fanfic made entirely by me again.
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Kokiri
View Posts: 72

My thoughts: Arefshrubershuifsareuilroeushrgelsudbehfualgbsnets hdyrljesdflsrehelsrugfsdhfiy

Absolutely brilliant!
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-01-2012, 08:38 PM
Light Spirit

Fire cuccos are cuccos who are made of fire because of a sideffect of what happen in Eldin Volcano. So they canot be kill if you do not throw water to them. So they literally can clloak themselve
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Light Spirit

No their fire cuccos because they are made of fire.
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Light Spirit

Increase the flame yes