#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Sage of The Palace Behind the Waterfall
Send a message via AIM to 齐天大圣 Send a message via Skype™ to 齐天大圣
Steam ID: 福瑞克
View Posts: 3,062
As the bells toll. (In progress)

"GONG! GONG! GONG!
tolled the bells, as the sun made it's break from the horizon.

Mornings in Clock Town were pretty routine. The Bells tolled, the people came out of their homes, the Mail Man made his rounds, and then the whole town was out and about.

Kids were normally seen playing games in East Clock Town. The Treasure Chest Shop, had become quite popular with many of the young boys in town, some thought it was because of the thrill of getting to the chest just in time, others felt it was because of the flirty lady that managed the place. The town had since exiled Sakon the Theif, after discovering his constant thievery, when it was found that he was selling his stolen items to the Curiosity Shop, many of the citizens requested that Guards be station at the Curiosity shop, to insure that no stolen goods were brought in to be sold, as had commonly happened before. This of course, caused some problems with the shop owner, as his business would be pretty had to maintain, if honesty were his key factor for a profit.

The town was as peaceful as it could be, festivals were not to be had for quite some time, so there was no need for the constant banging of hammers to put up the decorations. It was almost 5 years after the Mysterious Green clothed boy had saved them, some questioned why he left, while others believed he felt he had no place after his mission was complete. The once troublesome Skull Kid, had since become content to be with his fairy friend wherever he roamed, some days people reported seeing him in the Southern Swamp, then the next day it would be said, he was somewhere near milk road. Many of kids in town wanted to get a glimpse of him, as he had become quite the local legend.

The thought that a creature who caused so much trouble before, had now become an item of curiosity, was not the least bit shocking for many of the victims of his wrongdoings. Anju and Kafei, had since been happily married, and forgave Skull Kid for the things he had done to Kafei.

But then...there was that man dressed in purple who had not since been seen after the Red Eyed Moon, disaster, only few had seen him, and those who did, had not seen very much. He was a mystery that would not be soon forgotten. Parents had already gone about making up stories of him being the "Travelling Mask Man" who brought good children masks, on the Eve of The Carnival of Time.

我不要死!我不要你们死!- 孙悟空
师傅啊,五百年没人来看我!- 齐天大圣
你害怕老孙的如意金箍棒吗?! - 美猴王
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-15-2012, 07:38 PM
Balthier Bunansa Balthier Bunansa is a female British Antarctic Territory Balthier Bunansa is offline
Half as cool, but twice as badass
Steam ID: Elegance does not stoop.
View Posts: 2,281
Re: As the bells toll. (In progress)

If you rip off my story in any way, prepare to burn in hell forever.

But I see that this story is going to be dealing with one of the most controversial topics in Zelda. I'll be glad to see how this turns out.

What else do you need me to say?
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-15-2012, 07:57 PM
Sage of The Palace Behind the Waterfall
Send a message via AIM to 齐天大圣 Send a message via Skype™ to 齐天大圣
Steam ID: 福瑞克
View Posts: 3,062
Re: As the bells toll. (In progress)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Vainqueur View Post
If you rip off my story in any way, prepare to burn in hell forever.

But I see that this story is going to be dealing with one of the most controversial topics in Zelda. I'll be glad to see how this turns out.
I don't follow your posts well enough to even know what story you're talking about (was unaware you were even writing one)

and thanks I suppose lol

我不要死!我不要你们死!- 孙悟空
师傅啊,五百年没人来看我!- 齐天大圣
你害怕老孙的如意金箍棒吗?! - 美猴王