Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ

Advertisement

Reply
$ LinkBack Thread Tools
 
  #1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Tar Potomi Źëngrīn Tar Potomi Źëngrīn is a male United States Tar Potomi Źëngrīn is offline
しんで下さい
Send a message via AIM to Tar Potomi Źëngrīn Send a message via Skype™ to Tar Potomi Źëngrīn
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Great Land of Alzio
View Posts: 4,697
Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

Haradin awoke and looked around. he noticed his armor was fussed together on his legs, he kicked it off. his cloths warn and tattered from the battle, the village he had visited was destroyed and on fire. The two people he had been fight with lay motionless near him.

one began to stir, "Haradin," he said, "Haradin."

OoC: hmm which ever one of you wants to go next can.
__________________
I'm back in the States
LoZ-100% MM-100% TP-100%
AoL-Playing OoA-Beat PH-Beat
ALttP-100% OoS-Beat ST-Beat
LA-Beat tWW-Playing SS (+2Q)-100%
OoT(+MQ)-100% tMC-100%

OoT- I can leave the forest without beating gohma. I can get ISG. I am working on DoT skip.

T(are) Poh Toe me Жehn grin (Ж=ź=zh=sound of s in treasure)
3DS FC 0602 6265 6647
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 07:08 PM
Jeaulm Jeaulm is a male United States Jeaulm is offline
I've converted to ponyism >.<
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Conducting the ghost train.
View Posts: 1,199
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

"Haradin... Haradin! Wake up! We need to get out of here, as I'm not sure what exactly thy have planned for us." Faite said, staring about the small cave they were in. For some reason, the drow, (for that was whom had hired Faite, knowing of him fromwhen he was a child.) had left them with there weapons, looking around, Faite could see that they had also taken Zorolo. faite gathered his thoughts.

"Okay... drow, What do I know about the drow? I know that they can drop a ball of darkness over an area, some of them can levitate, and they all can see in the infrared vision. (they see body heat.) They are extremley skilled as warriors and wizards... but most of tem were quite vain. Okay... not much to go on... but if thy left us our weapons, they must be either realy skilled, or really vain. Tempus, let it be the second choice."
__________________
Anon
Fire and Water and Wind and Earth.
Death and Destruction.
Life and Birth.
Hand in Hand these all go, tell me who, and what they know.




YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Tar Potomi Źëngrīn Tar Potomi Źëngrīn is a male United States Tar Potomi Źëngrīn is offline
しんで下さい
Send a message via AIM to Tar Potomi Źëngrīn Send a message via Skype™ to Tar Potomi Źëngrīn
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Great Land of Alzio
View Posts: 4,697
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

"The dwarf it is a truce you seek?"

"Yes Haradin," said Frite.

Weary of Frite, Haradin went along with him.

OoC: >.> hmm I can't think right now....
__________________
I'm back in the States
LoZ-100% MM-100% TP-100%
AoL-Playing OoA-Beat PH-Beat
ALttP-100% OoS-Beat ST-Beat
LA-Beat tWW-Playing SS (+2Q)-100%
OoT(+MQ)-100% tMC-100%

OoT- I can leave the forest without beating gohma. I can get ISG. I am working on DoT skip.

T(are) Poh Toe me Жehn grin (Ж=ź=zh=sound of s in treasure)
3DS FC 0602 6265 6647
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Jeaulm Jeaulm is a male United States Jeaulm is offline
I've converted to ponyism >.<
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Conducting the ghost train.
View Posts: 1,199
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

Ooc: It's spelled F A I T E...

Bic, Well, I guess we should wait on zorolo." Faite said, leting his eyes slip into the Infrared spectrum.
__________________
Anon
Fire and Water and Wind and Earth.
Death and Destruction.
Life and Birth.
Hand in Hand these all go, tell me who, and what they know.




YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-12-2009, 08:21 AM
Gash United States Gash is offline
Mike is a poopy head
Send a message via AIM to Gash
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
View Posts: 3,821
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

ooc: it's spelled Z I L D O R. zorolo is a teacher in teh dome...
Bic:"So what is going on here? I'm a little confused," I spoke suddenly.
__________________
My Multiple Personalities
Sage of Mirrorsis my adoptee. Mess with him, and feel my divine judgement.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-13-2009, 02:05 AM
Jeaulm Jeaulm is a male United States Jeaulm is offline
I've converted to ponyism >.<
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Conducting the ghost train.
View Posts: 1,199
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

/facepalm.

Bic:
"It seems that the drow I was working for has turned traitorous... so I'm going to help you two escape, and then take care of some personal business." Faite said. All of a sudden, he heard a faint scraping sound on the wall behind him. He immediatley dropped low, and rolled away, turning as he did so. As he came back up, he pulled out his axe, and sent a fireball towards the sound. He heard it hit something, a rather large rat.

"Well... you can't be to safe in the underdark... it's dangerous down here." Faite warned the other two, as he let his eyes slip into the infrared vision. ( This is a trait that ALL beings ofthe underdark have.) All of a sudden, Faite understood just WHY they had been allowed their weapons and armor. They were surrounded! From every direction, there was something. An elf here... a dwarf there, a drow in ragged clothes here, and even a troll or two!

"Welcome to your new life as an arena combatant." stated a familiar voice inside the dwarves head.

"Anoen..." Faite gasped.
__________________
Anon
Fire and Water and Wind and Earth.
Death and Destruction.
Life and Birth.
Hand in Hand these all go, tell me who, and what they know.




YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Gash United States Gash is offline
Mike is a poopy head
Send a message via AIM to Gash
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
View Posts: 3,821
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

"Since faite doesn't need this, how about us, Haradin?"
I then cast a stationary bolt of lightning, illuminating the room, causing Haradin and I to be able to see all the enemies that were in here.
__________________
My Multiple Personalities
Sage of Mirrorsis my adoptee. Mess with him, and feel my divine judgement.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Tar Potomi Źëngrīn Tar Potomi Źëngrīn is a male United States Tar Potomi Źëngrīn is offline
しんで下さい
Send a message via AIM to Tar Potomi Źëngrīn Send a message via Skype™ to Tar Potomi Źëngrīn
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Great Land of Alzio
View Posts: 4,697
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

OoC: are we all going to write our own accounts of the battle?

Haradin regained his sight after a few seconds, the many enemies that were around them seemed impossible to beat.

They began to close in, Haradin drew his sword and shield, Faite hit axe and Zildor prepared to say spells.

"good luck guys," said Faite.

"Good luck as well," Haradin said.

Haradin had 15 assorted monsters coming after him,he sized them up and went after the ones he thought would go down easily. His plan worked and all the enemies were dead. Just Haradin, Faite and Zildor where alive.

The earth began to shake a new monster was on its way, it was a large beast.

"Faite what is that thing," asked Haradin.
__________________
I'm back in the States
LoZ-100% MM-100% TP-100%
AoL-Playing OoA-Beat PH-Beat
ALttP-100% OoS-Beat ST-Beat
LA-Beat tWW-Playing SS (+2Q)-100%
OoT(+MQ)-100% tMC-100%

OoT- I can leave the forest without beating gohma. I can get ISG. I am working on DoT skip.

T(are) Poh Toe me Жehn grin (Ж=ź=zh=sound of s in treasure)
3DS FC 0602 6265 6647
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-14-2009, 06:36 PM
Jeaulm Jeaulm is a male United States Jeaulm is offline
I've converted to ponyism >.<
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Conducting the ghost train.
View Posts: 1,199
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

"Don't look at its face." Faite replied. "It's a baskilisk, just like a medusa, one glance into it's eyes, and you're turned to stone." Faite said. Faite ripped off a piece of cloth from one of the near by dead enemies, ad tied it around his head so that he couldn't see anything.

"Guys... stay down."

Faite jumped in the general direction of the beast, and gave a lunge. The baskilisk gave a roar of pain, and swatted Faite aside. Faite gave a grunt, and rolled back onto his feet, and then did something unexpected. He took off the cloth.

(OoC: I'm not getting turned into stone.) Faite then jumped at the monsters back, grabbing onto its' tail, to pull him self up. Faite then ran along its' bak, and stbbed out its eyes. How the beast howled! Faite was immediatley bucked off, his axe imbeded into the things eyes. The dwarf gave a grunt as he hit the wall, slowly slipping into unconsciousness.
__________________
Anon
Fire and Water and Wind and Earth.
Death and Destruction.
Life and Birth.
Hand in Hand these all go, tell me who, and what they know.




YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-17-2009, 01:42 AM
Tar Potomi Źëngrīn Tar Potomi Źëngrīn is a male United States Tar Potomi Źëngrīn is offline
しんで下さい
Send a message via AIM to Tar Potomi Źëngrīn Send a message via Skype™ to Tar Potomi Źëngrīn
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Great Land of Alzio
View Posts: 4,697
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

"Faite," Haradin yelled, "Faite what is happening?"

Haradin began to blindly swing his sword to keep the baskilisk away. He ran into one of the pillars and his blind fold fell off, he saw Faite in the corner unconscious. He heard the baskilisk behind him. He closed his eye and turned around and swung, the beast gave a great cry and wriggled around on the ground, lifeless.

Haradin ran over to Faite and picked him up, "Faite are you okay," he jostled him a bit to get him to wake up, "Faite?"
__________________
I'm back in the States
LoZ-100% MM-100% TP-100%
AoL-Playing OoA-Beat PH-Beat
ALttP-100% OoS-Beat ST-Beat
LA-Beat tWW-Playing SS (+2Q)-100%
OoT(+MQ)-100% tMC-100%

OoT- I can leave the forest without beating gohma. I can get ISG. I am working on DoT skip.

T(are) Poh Toe me Жehn grin (Ж=ź=zh=sound of s in treasure)
3DS FC 0602 6265 6647
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-17-2009, 10:06 AM
Gash United States Gash is offline
Mike is a poopy head
Send a message via AIM to Gash
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
View Posts: 3,821
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

"Here, let's see if this will help."
With that, I walked over and placed my palm on his forehead. In a few seconds, Faite's eyes fluttered opened. As soon as they did, I began to hear a whooshing noise, as if a large creature was flapping their wings.
__________________
My Multiple Personalities
Sage of Mirrorsis my adoptee. Mess with him, and feel my divine judgement.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-20-2009, 12:42 AM
Jeaulm Jeaulm is a male United States Jeaulm is offline
I've converted to ponyism >.<
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Conducting the ghost train.
View Posts: 1,199
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

OoC: movingalong. ( I don't think Faite could stand two creatures at once...)

BiC:

"It's okay guys... you can take off the cloth now. I took out the baskilisk's eyes." Faite said when he had regained consciousness. "Now... whats with that wooshing sou-" Faite was cut off by a sudden screech.

"Apparently the baskilisk isn't our only problem anymore. Run!!!" Faite said, taking off for a near by tunnel, hoping it didn't lead into a dead end. "Follow me!" The dwarf said, running through the twisting and turning tunnel. Left, Left ,Straight, back the way they came, and finally right.

"Few... I think we lost them." Faite said in relife (sp?). "Guys?"

"Zildor?"
"Haradiin?"

"Great... I lost them..." Faite said. He let his eyes slip back into the normal spectrum, and went around another turn when he heard a fammiliar sound.

"Damn... not an entire drow patroll! Not now!" Faite said as he backpeddaled around the corner, and crouched low.

"He went this way!" One of the drow said, leading them in the wrong way from Faite.

"Huh... I wonder who they're chasing." Faite ponderd (SP?).

"No... he went this way!" Stated a different drow. Faite let his eyes slip into the infrared spectrum just in time to see the first drow slap the one who had just spoken out with the flat of his blade.

Faite took note of the type of blade, not exactly a sabre, but not a fencing sword either.

"I count... six of these drow" the crouching dwarf said, "I could take out three... but not six of them!" Faite thought.

All of a sudden, in the opposite direction of Faite, a thunderous boom resounded through the tunnels.

"You three, take the left route. The other two and I will cut them off at the next path."

The drow split, the second hald of the patroll heading straight for Faite.

"Faite stepped out from his crouching position, hands crossed over his chest . A common sign of peace in the underdark.

"Halt!" What are you doing out here, dwarf?" SAid the drow that had spoken out against the first one earlier. I am inspecting the noise, as I have been tracking these two for some time now.

"How do you know there are two of them?" stated the second in the party of three.

Faite was thinking on his toes here. "I have seen them in my sight... three times now, and each time, there have been only two."

"Have you seen my baskilisk?" The third one asked, " I sent it after them a while ago, but I haven't heard from it in a while."

"Alas," Faite sighed in fein sadness, "Your baskilisk is dead. They have great magic about them, and very good knowledge of the underdark. Most strange for a pair of surface dwellers."

"Then you must join us, and together we may take down these fools that have ventured so close to Zekarshtal."
__________________
Anon
Fire and Water and Wind and Earth.
Death and Destruction.
Life and Birth.
Hand in Hand these all go, tell me who, and what they know.




YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-20-2009, 01:49 AM
Tar Potomi Źëngrīn Tar Potomi Źëngrīn is a male United States Tar Potomi Źëngrīn is offline
しんで下さい
Send a message via AIM to Tar Potomi Źëngrīn Send a message via Skype™ to Tar Potomi Źëngrīn
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Great Land of Alzio
View Posts: 4,697
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

"RUN," Faite said as he dashed into a tunnel. Haradin and Zildor quickly fallowed suite. as they approched, the giant bird slammed down on the ground, blocking the tunnel.

"Haradin run to the other tunnel quick," Zildor said quickly, they dashed into the next tunnel and ran.

After slowing down to catch their breath, "I hope this tunnel meets up with the one Faite took," Haradin said.

After a few minutes Zildor stopped, "Haradin," he said suddenly, "I hear foot steps," they jumped into a side tunnel and took cover.

"...And if he ever says anything like that again, I'll slice him!"

"Yes sir," an other voice said, "you should have just killed him then!"

"I will take a look," Haradin whispered, "stay down."

Haradin peeked out, he motioned to Zildor that there were three people, he got back down, "we can take them easy," he whispered.

Haradin jumped out as did Zildor, they leaped at the three people and quickly killed two of them.

"Who are you?"

"This is the hand that will blind your eyes," Zildor said.

Haradin raised his sword in front of his face "and this blade will visit your flesh," he swung his sword and cut the creature in two and blood squirted all over the place.

"Haradin," Zildor said alarmed, "there are more people coming."

Faite run up, he had more of the creatures with him.

"There they are," said one of the creatures.
__________________
I'm back in the States
LoZ-100% MM-100% TP-100%
AoL-Playing OoA-Beat PH-Beat
ALttP-100% OoS-Beat ST-Beat
LA-Beat tWW-Playing SS (+2Q)-100%
OoT(+MQ)-100% tMC-100%

OoT- I can leave the forest without beating gohma. I can get ISG. I am working on DoT skip.

T(are) Poh Toe me Жehn grin (Ж=ź=zh=sound of s in treasure)
3DS FC 0602 6265 6647
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-20-2009, 03:11 AM
Jeaulm Jeaulm is a male United States Jeaulm is offline
I've converted to ponyism >.<
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Conducting the ghost train.
View Posts: 1,199
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

OoC: Nice... I can do alot of stuff with this. One thing though... Drow are not nearly as weak as you make them out to be. One cut would easily be blocked...

BiC:

Faite casually walked next to the drow whom had "recruited" him when he quickly rounded a turn, and dove behind a rock. He quickly motioned for the three drow to step into the shadows next to him. "They're ahead of us... not far now."

"I can see their body heat... chased down by a roc. (fire-demon-bird thing) And it looks like they've already killed half of our patroll route."

The other two drow didn't even bother with waiting... "There they are!" they shouted.

"I should kill them here and now... said the one drow that had stayed with the dwarf.

"Then do it... it will help us get closer to them."

"The less of these beasts I have to fight, the better." Faite thought to himself.

The drow quickly flitted through the shadows, A black dash on grey paper, and stabbed one in the back of the skull. The other drow turned suddenly, seeing that he was the ony one charging, and Saw the blade embeded into the back of the other drow.

"Traitor!" he shouted, and rushed at the other drow. The first drow waited tuntill the last second before dropping low, bringing his foot across in a sweep that tok the other drows leg os out from under him. Hethen quickly put his bladce through that ones heart.

"Alright drow... now you shall die." Faite said, stepping out from behind his rock. Axe and eyes aflame he lept at the Drow, swinging his axe in his favorite combo. A Left-diagnol cut, followed by a full over head cut. At the end of his overhead cut he jumped into the air, letting the momentum of his axe carry him into a somersault, planing on headbutting the drow. His face was promptly met by a bott.

"Why have you betrayed me dwarf?" The drow said, barely a whisper.

"Betrayed... you... Hahahahahaahaaahahahahaha!' Faite laughed.

"You... the most maliscious race of all... betrayed every one... and now you ask me why I betray YOU ?

Faite was stalling now... trying to get rid of the nausea the boot to the face had given him.

"I have one word, and one word only. Vengance."

"May I get the name of the dwarf that Is so eager to die then?" The drow asked.

"Just call me... Faite..." He replied, a cruel smile found it's way to his lips.

The drow gasped. In all of the under dark the name Faite was known, and feared by many.

"So.... Faite has returned... then it shall be my honor to kill him!" The drow replied.

"But first.. I must give you my name so that you will know who it will have been that has bested you this day. Goripane Nael'shulzorn. ( I got tired of trying to think up a name for this guy... give me a break )

"Well then... Goripane... prepare to die!"

Faite lept at the wall, and used some of his enhanced agility to run across it, leaping at the drows face. Goripane Ducked at the last second, and sliced at Faite's exposed ribs, scoring a small scratch, barely cutting the skin.

At the sight of his enemy drwaing his blood, Faite Jumped at him, but at the last second dived to the right side. The dwarfs axe had scored a hit that would have mortally wounded somein in anything less than mithril armor. The drow laughed.

"Scared are we Faite?"

"No." Faite said as he jumped inside the swing of the drows attack.

to a common passerby, the next few minutes would have seemed more like a dance in fast forward than a fight to the death. Blade on axe resounded so fast and so hard that it appeared to be just one solid ring. Finaly Faite scored a huge hit in the drow. A boot to the right eye, which was swelling up fast. Faite pulled out his sword, and disarmed the now tired drow.

"Fate has been kind to you this day Goripane... otherwise, I would not give you such a quick death." Faite said.

"That's what you think. dwarf ."

Goripane was suddenly on his feet, and kicked the sword out of Faite's hand.

"Bad choice."

"Faite shot a fire ball straight at the drows head, who was to stunned to move even an inch as the giant fireball exploded in his face. Goripane fell over, head destroyed.

Faite ran over to Haradiin and Zildor, "We should probably set out on the move again."
__________________
Anon
Fire and Water and Wind and Earth.
Death and Destruction.
Life and Birth.
Hand in Hand these all go, tell me who, and what they know.




YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT.
Last Edited by Jeaulm; 07-24-2009 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-20-2009, 06:51 AM
Gash United States Gash is offline
Mike is a poopy head
Send a message via AIM to Gash
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
View Posts: 3,821
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

Ooc: Sorry, I was gone last night. But.... BIRD?!?!?! ROC?!?!?! sorry I was just thinking more along the lines of a dragon. but a roc will have to suffice then.

"Let's get out of here before that roc appears again." I stated, looking behind my shoulder.
As we ran along the path, we came to three branches in the tunnel. Faite and Haradin both rushed towards the left tunnel.
"Wait"
I concentrated, and pointed towards the right tunnel.
"This should lead us closer to getting out of this place. We ran along, fighting beasts as they appeared. Luckily, the roc, nor any other fearsome beasts appeared.
"How do you do it?" Haradin asked as I decided which way to go after a particularly difficult one.
"I just feel for where the grass grows and choose the tunnel that best fits our path."
__________________
My Multiple Personalities
Sage of Mirrorsis my adoptee. Mess with him, and feel my divine judgement.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-20-2009, 08:59 PM
Jeaulm Jeaulm is a male United States Jeaulm is offline
I've converted to ponyism >.<
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Conducting the ghost train.
View Posts: 1,199
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

OoC: Hey guys. BEHIND THE MASK wants to join us in our RP... I'm fine with it, but Are you two? ( and it's very rare to find a dragon in the underdark... much more common to find a Roc in them. Pretty much like a dragon... except easier to kill. and they have feathers.)
__________________
Anon
Fire and Water and Wind and Earth.
Death and Destruction.
Life and Birth.
Hand in Hand these all go, tell me who, and what they know.




YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT.
Last Edited by Jeaulm; 07-20-2009 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-20-2009, 09:20 PM
Tar Potomi Źëngrīn Tar Potomi Źëngrīn is a male United States Tar Potomi Źëngrīn is offline
しんで下さい
Send a message via AIM to Tar Potomi Źëngrīn Send a message via Skype™ to Tar Potomi Źëngrīn
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Great Land of Alzio
View Posts: 4,697
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

OoC so thats why I thought it was a bird lol anyway Mask is a good friend of min, he can join (I may just slip in my new char once it is approved)
__________________
I'm back in the States
LoZ-100% MM-100% TP-100%
AoL-Playing OoA-Beat PH-Beat
ALttP-100% OoS-Beat ST-Beat
LA-Beat tWW-Playing SS (+2Q)-100%
OoT(+MQ)-100% tMC-100%

OoT- I can leave the forest without beating gohma. I can get ISG. I am working on DoT skip.

T(are) Poh Toe me Жehn grin (Ж=ź=zh=sound of s in treasure)
3DS FC 0602 6265 6647
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Jeaulm Jeaulm is a male United States Jeaulm is offline
I've converted to ponyism >.<
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Conducting the ghost train.
View Posts: 1,199
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

OoC: I'm going to create another character real fast... his name will be...
Zebeshar Barrixun It means Dragondagger Spawn of demons in drow.
__________________
Anon
Fire and Water and Wind and Earth.
Death and Destruction.
Life and Birth.
Hand in Hand these all go, tell me who, and what they know.




YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT.
Last Edited by Jeaulm; 07-20-2009 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-24-2009, 07:01 PM
Jeaulm Jeaulm is a male United States Jeaulm is offline
I've converted to ponyism >.<
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Conducting the ghost train.
View Posts: 1,199
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

"Wait... You do know that there are some areas in the underdark that seem to grow some mushrooms that look exactly like grass... right?" Faite asked, sudden;y becoming very alarmed. "Usually those areas are protected by fungi men... Giant mushrooms that use clouds of spores to talk to others... amongst other things." The dwarf said to their confused looks. Faite spotted something glowing in the distance.

"Damnit Zildor! You were tracing the wrong stuff! Let me go ahead to scout it out... I'll let you know what I see when I return."

Faite headed down the path, turning the corner to the glowing 'grass', he saw a person fighting with the fungi men... The man apeared to be human. Faite rushed back to the group. "There's a man over there fighting five fungi men. We should help him!" With that, Faite ran back to the man, who hadalready dispatched half of tem, and drew his axe.
__________________
Anon
Fire and Water and Wind and Earth.
Death and Destruction.
Life and Birth.
Hand in Hand these all go, tell me who, and what they know.




YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-24-2009, 07:14 PM
Gash United States Gash is offline
Mike is a poopy head
Send a message via AIM to Gash
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
View Posts: 3,821
Re: Mysterious Forest (Jeaulm,TP or Oot)

I rushed in after Faite with Haradin at my side, and I blasted a few fungi men back with a blast of electricity.
__________________
My Multiple Personalities
Sage of Mirrorsis my adoptee. Mess with him, and feel my divine judgement.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
forest, jeaulm, mysterious, oot


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Advertisement

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12 AM.

Copyright © 2014 Zelda Universe - Privacy Statement -