Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Historian
Send a message via AIM to WrittenHyrule55
View Posts: 18
A Dangerous Sort of People (Anyone)

OoC: This is my first story, and I'm just trying to meet people as of right now. (I just joined recently) So I wanted to start with something "epic", and maybe make a few buddies. My character's information is here: http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/...r-list-31.html Thanks. =D

BiC: Nafien walked quietly up to the bar's double doors. He had smelled this town's aroma, and the noise of its everyday hustle downwind about a mile from here, and decided to get his supplies restocked and maybe find a place to rest for the night. He had been traveling for six days on an errand for his clan's Guild, headed towards a city northwest of here. He needed the rest, though, and besides, what would it hurt?
He turned his head and heard music and loud, dunken voices coming from inside the tavern. The music had an old, antique feel to it, and the people sounded welcoming enough. But Nafien knew enough to know that their hospitality probably wouldn't apply to him. Nafien was a dark elf, and when people were confronted with his kind, they had a tendancy to react in fear and anger. Dark elves, or drow, were a largely feared race during ancient wars in ancient times. But many races, humans being the worst, were unnaccepting of the drow to this day.
Hurriedly, Nafien drew his hood low, to hide his facial features, and any trace of his telltale skintone. Although he himself could not see it, others could. As he opened the door, he decided to make use of his lack of sight and "play the cripple". He staggered in, waving his walking stick as though it were a cane. He did not need it, of course, but it helped build an illusion all the same. He heard the shifting of bodies on leather barstools, and the akward quiet that seemed to hang near him when people knew of his blindness.
He took his seat on a barstool near him, and waited for the bartender to address him.
"You gonna order, or just take up a stool?" the large man asked Nafien, with a hint of venom in his voice. "We don't take kindly to hooded folk who come in here to do nothing at all."
Nafien waited a beat, and replied. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't exactly read the 'choice drink' menu, now could I?"
At hearing this, the bartender's face flushed a deep red. "I apologize, sir. I thought you might've had a favorite beverage." he said, hoping he didn't lose a potential customer. "How does a draft sound?"
"That sounds good." Nafien said briskly. He didn't need any problems here. The two scimitars on his belt didn't need to spill any blood right now, especially here, especially because of him. He put his chin in his hand, and waited for the bartender to get his beer.
Last Edited by WrittenHyrule55; 05-17-2008 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Typo Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Kokiri
View Posts: 70
Re: A Dangerous Sort of People (Anyone)

OoC: Ok, I'll join, sounds like fun. Just to letcha know, this is my first battle as well, so...BATTLE OF THE NEWBS! (Link in signature)

BiC:

"Ready, Ivan?" asked Charlotte.

Ivan grunted. They had been trailing this target for a long time. He seemed to be blind, but from what Ivan had seen of him, he was as alert as anyone else. But, Ivan didn't need to ponder this as he drew his SPEAR and reviewed the mission feed. Kill the target, and keep civilian casualties to a minimum. He was standing in a filthy back alley, facing the rear entrance to a bar.

"Ok...GO!"

Ivan burst through the door, and surveyed the room he was in. It looked like a storage area, full of crates and barrels of ale. He pulled out a flare, and hit it against the wall, lighting it into a blue light, and crept towards the door. He crouched on one side of the door and listened.

"How does a draft sound?"

"That sounds good"

"Target's voice confirmed. Switching to Thermal" Charlotte whispered. The AI switched on thermal imagine for Ivan.

Ivan could see the body heat of a whole room of people, some people sitting on barstools, and the bartender, approaching the door. Charlotte switched off thermal, and the bartender walked through the door. As soon he was through, and the door closed, Ivan came from behind him and bopped him on the head with the blunt end of the SPEAR. Out like a light.

Ivan positioned himself in front of the door, and paused for a moment.

"Remember, kill only the target" Charlotte's voice chirped in his ear. Ivan nodded, then kicked the door, it shuddered for a split-second, then gave way. As the door crashed, Ivan saw the target get up from his seat and run for the door. The whole room was in silence for a second. Then the whole room burst into yells of fear, people sprawling out into the streets yelling

"DEMON, DEMON!"

"Ivan, the target's getting away!" Charlotte yelled.

Ivan regained his composure and bolted for the door. Outside in the street, the screams of fear continued, and Ivan scanned the crowd.

He blinked.

Five targets?! The targets were going in opposite directions, all exact copies of one another.

"Charlotte, thermals."

Charlotte turned on thermals, and revealed that the one running to the south was the real one. Ivan followed him, in hot pursuit.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Historian

Nafien smiled. This man, whoever he was, was elite. He was also out of his element. As he made his way toward the edge of the town, Nafien readied his scimitars. Softly, he whispered the incantation he knew so well, and his blades came to life. Combustriel, the Hellkeeper, roared for bloodshed as it ignited, and Sparkszan began to glow with a hiss. He didn't need to see this man to know he was heavily fortified. He heard his footsteps in the bar, his rate of respiration, they told him everything. He was moving quickly, but would tire far sooner than Nafien. Although, his weapon did make Nafien a bit worried. Sword against sword was Nafien's strong point, and no matter how good his hearing was, he couldn't dodge a bullet. So as he reached the town's edge, he halted, and sidestepped into an alley. He drew a blanket of cold, wet darkness around his surroundings, as to mask his thermal pattern. In the Darkenwood, where no light shined, dark elves had evolved the use of infravision, so that by merely refocusing their eyes, they could see thermal patterns as clearly as regular vision. Of course, this meant nothing to Nafien's sightless eyes, but the skill that helped him mask thermal patterns did. He knew that the only way this enemy could've seen which copy of him was the real thing was by using infravision of some sort. To beat this foe, he would have to get closer to him, not farther apart. That gun was heavy, and Nafien doubted he would have the strength to swing it like a club. As Nafien pondered these things, the sound of footfalls began to grow louder. His foe was nearly upon him. Nafien held his breath, and stood perfectly still.
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Kokiri

Ivan swung around the corner as fast as he could, running after his quarry. He stopped. No one was there. He looked round the street. It was deserted. Quite. Too quite. Ivan tensed as Charlotte whispered into his ear

"Thermals, going up"

The Thermals turned on, and a quick glance told him a cat was in the alley to his right, a mouse scurried in the sewers underground, but nothing else was around. Ivan held the SPEAR up, and slowly walked up the street.

"Put all sensors online. I swear he's here." said Ivan

"But the thermal-"

"Yes, I know, the thermal showed he wasn't here, but we've seen him split into five! What else does he have up his sleeve?"

"Alright then, go check the alley over to our south-west."

Ivan slowly crept his way over.

He never made it there. The blow to the back of the head knocked him out.

Ivan woke up. He looked around drowsily, and noticed he was in a small room. Off to his right, he saw someone with dark skin, the target, sorting through a box. The man picked up something in the box and turned around. Ivan pretended he was still knocked out. The man briskly crossed the room, went over to a table and set down... Ivan's SPEAR! Ivan growled a little in anger. He looked at himself, and saw that his GUARD was gone, probably in the same box. All he had was the pistol concealed around his waist, and his combat knife. Ivan crept towards the box. He opened it and indeed found his GUARD inside. He picked up his helmet, and crawled stealthy towards the dark skinned man. Ivan rose his helmet.

"My turn" he muttered as he brought the heavy helmet down on his foe. He gave him a kick, and turned to the box. He put his GUARD on, and awakened Charlotte from her sleep mode. He grabbed his SPEAR and pointed it at the target. He pulled the trigger. As soon as the bullets hit the target, he disappeared.

"Damn magic tricks..." Ivan said angrily. The Assassin may turn into the Assassinated.
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-15-2008, 02:09 PM
Historian

This assailant was tough. Nafien hadn't wanted to end any lives, he didn't need a bounty for murder on his head. But he was growing tired of the cat and mouse game they were playing. Nafien had work to do, and it didn't involve running from soldiers that pursued him for no reason. His work in the northwest city would be crucial to his guild, and he could not afford to mess things up.
Nafien waited until nightfall, when things had settled down. The soldier who had been trying to kill him had gone into a nearby building, most likely a hotel. Nafien had heard the man talking to some unknown person when he went inside the building. He reasoned that the man was praying, because he never heard any responses.
Nafien remained in hiding until he could no longer hear any voices from the building. When he was sure that the man had gone to sleep, he jumped down from the rooftop where he had hidden, and crept towards the building. He then used a trick that an old combat teacher of his had taught him. He softly clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, and listened intently for any difference in the sound that came back. Echolocation, as his teacher had called it, was a way for Nafien to "see" without his eyes.
As he listened, he began to picture what the building looked like, from the little details his click had shown. Without a second thought, Nafien jumped up towards the place he had "seen" the gutter on the wall. He grabbed it, and flipped himself over on the balcony above him. His feet touched the stone floor, and made no noise. Silently, he crept up to window and opened it. Now he could smell his opponent, and would not need to echolocate. The man was lying down, and was sleeping, from the sound of his breathing. He smelled strongly of some perfume or cologne, but Nafien could not place the scent. As he moved towards the bed, he unsheathed Sparkszan. He would not need the blade's elemental magic here, for his opponent was unarmed.
"Why do you hunt me?" Nafien said, loudly enough to wake the man. "Tell me your reasons now, or I will not hesitate to end your life. This chase will end here, whether you live or die. I am not your enemy, and I have not wronged you, so who sent you assassin?" Nafien was prepared to kill the man, though he hoped he wouldn't have to. He hated the thought of killing such a worthy opponent.
Last Edited by WrittenHyrule55; 04-01-2008 at 04:19 PM. Reason: I hate typos, sorry. (Thought, not "though") Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-16-2008, 06:30 PM
Kokiri

Ivan's hand edged towards his pistol. The dark-skinned man was standing over him with a formidable sword, so he obviously had the upper hand. But Ivan wasn't about to give up. He looked up at the man and smiled

"I'm here to kill you because of orders. Orders from a senior soldier."

Ivan's hand crept ever closer to his pistol, which lay under his pillow. He grasped it and unclicked the safety mechanism. He slowly but surely took the pistol out from under the pillow, as he talked to the weird man.

"Tell me your name." Ivan said

"Nafien, and I have an errand to run, so let's be quick. Yours?"

"Ivan. and this is my PISTOL!"

Ivan yelled the last word as he drew out his weapon and shot at Nafien. He dodged with unnatural reflexes and brought up his sword. It burst into electricity, as he swung it down at Ivan, who rolled out the bed and got to his feet. He delivered a swift kick to Nafien's stomach, and rolled away. He pulled out his pistol and fired away. Nafien expertly rose his sword and blocked almost all the bullets, with a few grazing him.

I thought this guy was blind Ivan thought as he fired away, inching towards a table in th corner of the room. He reached it and picked up his combat knife.

That's two weapons, Ivan thought. But, I won't have enough time to put on my GUARD, and without the GUARD, I can't use my SPEAR.

Nafien suddenly did a frontflip, avoiding all the incoming bullets, and shifted his gravity, focusing on going down. He fell with such force, Ivan only just had enough time to roll out the way as Nafien dropped, breaking the table and making sparks from his sword fly everywhere.

This is my chance Ivan thought, as he made a running leap out the window in the confusion.

SMASH!

Ivan grunted as shards of glass flew past his face, scratching at his face. He rolled as soon as he reached the ground, and started to run into a nearby alleyway. He needed his GUARD. He needed his SPEAR. He needed his gadgets. He needed Charlotte. He needed a plan. He has one.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-25-2008, 01:31 PM
Historian

Nafien had the upper hand now. Ivan no longer had his armor or his large gun, the weapon he had called "spear". He was running away, Nafien could hear his foe's quick, heavy footsteps heading in the opposite direction. He smiled. Nafien loved it when enemies wanted to play tag.
Quickly, Nafien drew his other sword and brought it blazing to life. He then sprinted towards the windowsill and, putting his right foot on the wooden frame, leaped out into the night air. He somersaulted and shifted his legs so that they were first, and landed on the dry dirt road soundlessly. He could barely hear Ivan's footfalls, so he was already a good distance from Nafien. But Nafien didn't need to hear his feet when he could easily smell him. Ivan apparently had a bad habit of wearing far too much cologne, and the bright, alchol-based scent was strong in Nafien's nose.
After he had followed the cologne for a short while, Nafien found Ivan. Or what was left of him. Using his "sight", Nafien made out a large rock, with thermal patterns matching those of blood, and shreds of cloth. The poor warrior was mauled by a bear, or some large animal, and thrown onto the rock to be devoured.
As he examined the mess, Nafien caught the faint whisper of gunpowder, and remembered that Ivan had been carrying a "pestil", another one of the man's guns. He became curious, and wondered how it worked. Nafien found the gun lying on the ground to the left of the rock, surrounded by a metallic-tasting cloud of gunsmoke. He bent to pick the weapon up, and just as his hand touched the silver barrell, Nafien heard a sound like a whip cracking. He looked up in time to see a bent branch snap back up from where it had been set. Instantly, the four-foot circle of rope hidden on the ground tightened around Nafien's ankles, and he was picked up off his feet.
"What in the Nine Hells?" Nafien managed to get out before he was upside down. In the confusion, he had dropped his blades, and the incantations wore off. He struggled for a moment, but knew it was futile. He had no spare knife, and the one he did have was in the heel of his boot.
Nafien heard laughter coming from behind the large rock, and listened in fury to Ivan's voice taunt him.
"You were really that dumb, drow?" Ivan laughed. "You really should've expected that."
Nafien was in a pinch now. He had no weapons, and he was defenseless now that he was hung upside down above the ground. He had to either reason with Ivan, or be killed.
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-25-2008, 04:17 PM
I AM THE LORD OF ALL EVIL!
Send a message via Skype™ to GanondorfLord
View Posts: 504

Ooc: I think I will join. I'm using my only character, Anahei link in sig. I warn you this is also my first battle.

Bic: Anahei walked along the dirt road heading towards the town. She needed some human blood to keep her going for next few days while she trained. She could see the town in the distance and started walking at a quicker pace. All of a sudden, she heard the sounds of a scuffle along the track. Anahei sensed danger and drew one of her swords.

She crept along the road, making almost no sound. After a little bit more creeping, she saw the shadows of two men. One seemed to be hanging upside down. She could hear the cruel taunts of the other man and became angry. Anahei didn't like people who made fun of someone in a severe disadvantage.
"STOP!" she cried
The man whirled around and saw Anahei standing there, with a sword drawn and staring at him with a look of pure hatred across her face.
"Who are you and what are you doing to this defenceless man?" she said
The man laughed.
"Who are you to decide what i do to my quarry?" he replied in a cruel voice.
"My name is Anahei. I am a vampire ninja who has come to this town for blood. I hate people who take advantage of others like this and I demand you let that man go!"
The man who had been hanging there said nothing through all of this and Anahei suspected he fell unconscious.
"Really?" sneered the man " And what will you do if i refuse?"
"You will die!" replied Anahei.
She ran at the man with blindidng speed and all of a sudden she was on top of him with her drawn sword against his throat.
The man quickly recovered from this attack and threw Anahei off of him.
Anahei landed roughly on the ground, her sword a couple of metres from her reach.
Before she had time to draw her second sword however, the man drew a gun and pointed it at Anahei.
"You see little girl?" he taunted her "This is what happens to people who oppose Ivan!"
Anahei had to think fast. Would she have to find a way of drawing her other sword without Ivan firing? Or would she try to dodge the bullet?

Previously called Ganondorf1234.
Have the complaints about SS graphics died down yet?
My BA character(s):Anahei
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-25-2008, 07:22 PM
Kokiri

Ivan weighed his chances. He didn't want to hurt a woman, but he didn't want to fail his commanding officer either. He also needed proper equipment. Ivan jumped to the left, tucked into a roll, and fired several bullets at the weirdo. She pulled out another sword and jumped. Ivan finished the roll, and stood up right next to his knife. He grabbed the handle, and spun around as the vampire landed next to him. He ducked the sword blow and tried to run his knife through her. Her skin absorbed most of the attack. Ivan did a back flip-kick and pulled out a flare. He struck the end of it and threw it at the vampire. It hit her in the face, and she was blinded for a brief moment. Ivan turned heel and ran towards the building which housed his equipment.

"Ah, good to hear you're voice again, Charlotte."

"Yeah, good to see you too. Did you kill the target?"

Ivan sighed.

"No, not yet."

"Well, let's go find him!"

"Alright. Thermals up."

Ivan stepped out the door to the building, and preceded down the path. He now had two targets.
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-26-2008, 04:25 AM

Anahei waited for Ivan to come out of the building. She got her sword back and now had five shuriken in her hand. She knew that the man would kill her if he got the chance. She wasn't going to let him have that chance.

All of a sudden she remembered the man who was still hanging upside down. She turned towards him and threw a shuriken at the rope. The shuriken met it's target and the man dropped to the ground. Anahei hoped he was okay. She then looked back at the building and saw Ivan walking out of it. She grasped her shuriken and threw them at the man. A loud grunt told her they met their target. She then ran over to him with a sword drawn and laughed.

Ivan was pinned against the wall of the building. He couldn't move his arms or legs. Anahei then put her sword against his throat. She knew he was now helpless.

#11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-31-2008, 05:21 PM
Historian

Nafien watched on as Ivan battled this new menace, the vampire. He recalled the stories his father had told him when he was young, of the malicious and wretched race of bloodthirsty monsters that had waged wars with the dark elves in ages long past. The vampires, filth descended from Romanian and Ottoman tribes that worshipped the old gods, the heathen-deities. Their kind was a plauge, and as such deserved only destruction.
Nafien was glad the wretch had been foolish enough to cut the rope he hung from. She would not see her killer, she would feel only his blades as they peirced her black heart. He quickly recovered his blades and summoned their elements. Then, swiftly and quietly, he crept behind her and prepared to run her through. Ivan, however, had other plans.
"The drow, behind you!" he yelled, his voice triumphant. The creature turned around with uncanny speed, and blocked Nafien's attack with one of her blades. A look of shock played across her face, and she jumped backwards with the agility of a cat. "What are you doing?" she stammered. "I saved your life, and you try to end mine?"
Nafien was quick to respond, hatred dripping from his words. "Still your tongue, demon, lest I remove it from your wretched mouth. You are a fool for not killing me where I hung. It may have saved your own life."
Nafien gripped the hilts of his scimitars fiercely. He had wanted to reason with Ivan, to make an ally out of him, rather than fight. But now he had no such intentions. He would end this battle, along with their lives.

OoC: I'm not trying to sound like I personally despise your character, Anahei. But as I develop my own character, I need him to have prejeduces and emotions relevant to him. I actually think your character sounds quite cool. So please, work with this, maybe in the future, Nafien can overcome his clan's superstitions. Thanks.
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Kokiri

The three stood in a triangle, facing each other. Anahei swung her sword around her body, as Nafien ignited his flaming sword and charged his electrical one. Ivan powered his suit up, putting all of it's systems online and ready. He powered up his SPEAR, and shifted from foot to foot.

"Put me on speakers, Ivan" Charlotte whispered inside his helmet.

Ivan flipped a switch on the side of his helmet, and Charlotte's voice rang loud and clear.

"What's the matter, scared?" she asked tauntingly.

The others looked around, baffled, wondering where the female voice had come from. Ah, technology, though Ivan, as he planted on of his sticky mines on the ground in front of him. After the momentary distraction, the other two turned back to face Ivan. Nobody moved. Then, Anahei let out a roar of hatred and rushed Ivan. Her sword clashed off of his GUARD, leaving a dent and some bruises. Ivan grunted as Nafien swung into the battle, twin swords flying as he brought them down on Anahei. She made a combat-roll to the side, and, as she got up, tensed her legs. She flipped into a backflip, and threw five shurikens at Ivan and Nafien. Ivan held out his LEECH, and absorbed the shurikens into it. He whipped out his combat knife and slashed wildly at Nafien. He expertly dodged the incoming blows, and retaliated with a jumping slash, which just barely grazed Ivan, who swung his SPEAR around to impale Nafien on it's blade. But it hit nothing as Nafien used his Illusionary magic to escape it's reach. Anahei suddenly appeared from behind Nafien, and she landed a glancing blow to his chest. Ivan pulled out his LEECH and pressed the button, sending five shurkens at the two of them. It hit them, doing a bit of damage, but not enough to faze either. As Ivan pulled out his SPEAR and started shooting at the approaching fighters, he knew this was going to be one hell of a battle.
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Historian

Nafien was no longer ready to talk about this. His movements were quick, cold, precise. Although his intent was to kill both of them, he focused the bulk of his attacks on the vampire. She would go first, he decided. He would kill her, in some slow, violent fashion, to show Ivan that the drow he hunted would not die. That this drow had power to bring far worse things to Ivan than merely death. The vampire would be killed traditionally, her head removed and the mouth filled with dirt. Then the body would be impaled. Such monsters had no place in decent graves alongside races of civility.
As he contemplated these things, Nafien lost focus, and was unable to completely dodge an attack from the vampire. Her left sword nicked against his cloak, and shred through with surprising ease. Nafien noted that the blade was cold as it hit his flesh and left a gash on him. The wound itself was nothing to worry over.
Nafien quickly jumped backwards, vaulting on his hands as he did so. He then summoned a globe of darkness over his enemies, as to momentarily distact them. He knew it would only slightly inconvienience Ivan, but for the vampire, it could distract her long enough to go in for a kill.
Hurriedly, Nafien rushed toward his enemies. He lifted Sparkszan, to sever the vampire's head, but was greeted by Ivan's hunting knife before he had a chance. The cold serrated steel of the blade plunged into Nafien's right shoulder, below his collarbone. Ivan pushed the knife in up to the hilt, and twisted it sharply. Nafien cried out in pain, and dropped both of his weapons. He fell to his knees, and clutched at the knife's hilt. Ivan jumped backward, grinning in triumph. He had done his part. The target was dead. Or would be soon. The vampire would kill Nafien, and attack Ivan. Then he could dispatch her, and possibly be in for a bonus for her death.
As he clutched the knife, Nafien realized that the vampire's footsteps had stopped. He went to turn around and face her, still on his knees, but he could not. The dagger sent a wave of pain tearing through him, nearly rendering him unconscious. He heard the ring of metal against metal, as the vampire readied her blades in a cross-down "x".

All Ivan saw was the vampire's swords slash together, and the drow dropped to the ground, a bright line of red along the back of his neck. She looked his motionless form for what seemed an eternity, and shifted her gaze up towards Ivan. He saw that her eyes were red, but not from hatred. Glistening tears ran down her face, and Ivan knew instantly that what she had done was not out of hate, but a deep misunderstanding. A lack of knowledge that had caused the losses of many lives over countless years. And had taken one more today.
The two combatants stared at each other, each second feeling as though it were a lifetime. Ivan had a choice to make, and what happened now would be a test of not only his character, but of his humanity as well.

OoC: Don't be all "whoah, he killed his own dude". I have a grand design here, and it involves a fanfic I'm writing about Nafien's trip to hell. I needed him to die somehow, and I couldn't think of better people to get the job done. =)
Last Edited by WrittenHyrule55; 04-06-2008 at 09:01 PM. Reason: i said sheeit instead of shift..oops Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-06-2008, 11:42 PM
Kokiri

It's an honor to...uh...kill your character XD Anyways, this is being typed on my iPod, so it'll be short, and with spelling mistakes, but I gotta set the stage for ganondorf.

BiC: Ivan hung his head as he thought about his choice. Below Anahei's feet lay the sticky mine he had planted. The vampire was obviously too distraught to notice it. All he had to do was way the word, and Charlotte would destroy Anahei. Why was he acting so evil? Had his lust for power and honor really driven this far? He looked over at Nafien's body, and felt a wave of sorrow pass over him. He normally responded well under stress, but now he had no idea what to do. He felt helpless. What to do? Kill another innocent, and live with the guilt for the rest of his life? Or forfiet everything he had worked for his entire life. The choice was now. It was too late for Nafien. He had died. Nobody had saved him. Could Ivan save himself? Or, in doing so, lose his purpose in life? If he ever survived this, he swore he would bury Nafien's body, and say goodbye to his ex-target.
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-13-2008, 09:09 AM

Ooc: sorry I haven't posted, i was on holiday!
Bic: Anahei stared at Ivan for a while, still feeling slight sorrow for the death of Nafien. Ivan was her only target so, she should have killed him right there. For a brief moment she saw his mouth flicker and due to her hearing, heard him say "now!"
It took her a moment to realise but, she remembered he threw an object to the ground a little while ago. Instinctively, Anahei jumped, did a flip and landed a safe distance from the bomb, just as it exploded. Now she knew Ivan wanted to kill her, she drew all thoughts of Nafien from her mind and lanched herself at Ivan, swords flailing with the only feeling in her mind being hatred.
Ooc: sorry it's short but I couldn't think of much to write.

#16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-16-2008, 05:34 PM
Kokiri

Ivan pulled out his knife and attempted to block the blows, but a few landed on his suit, wounding him. He raised his SPEAR, and swung down at Anahei, who dodged it expertly, and landed with her knees bent, preparing to spring. Ivan rolled underneath Anahei as she landed, finishing the roll next to Nafien's body. He frantically looked around and spied what he was looking for: that damn electric blade. He turned around with it in hand, having just enough time to block a sword swipe from Anahei with it, and pulled himself to his feet. The Blazer put all his weight forward, and thrust out at Anahei, causing her to retreat. In this five-second gap of Anahei moving back, Ivan placed his LEECH on the electrical blade. What little electricity was left pumped into Ivan's LEECH, bringing it back to life. He threw Sparkzan down next to Nafien's corpse, and threw his final sticky mine at Anahei, she easily crouched under it, and it harmlessly hit a wall behind her. Ivan started shooting at the approaching vampire, as he thought about his plan. Pull the net around the deer, he thought, as he held his finger on the trigger. Take you're time, and set the trap.
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-18-2008, 03:24 PM

Anahei dodged the bullets with ease. She had practiced dodging fast things and was very good at it. What she needed to look out for, however, was Ivan. From the look on his face, she knew that he was formualting a plan. She would just have to watch his moves carefully and stay on guard. Anahei tried a couple of quick sword swipes but Ivan dodged them, he then grabbed his gun and fired two shots. Anahei wasn't ready for this and the shots hot both of her arms, making her drop her swords. Ivan dove for them and threw them out of sight. Knowing that she was almost helpless, she grabbed four shuriken and threw them at Ivan with desperation. They hit with surprising precision and pinned Ivan against the wall. She walked up to him and kicked him, then went and grabbed her swords. She walked back to Ivan and held a sword against his throat. All she had to do was make one cut, and the fight was over.

Tags
dangerous, people, sort