Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2004, 04:58 PM
Life in slow motion.
View Posts: 2,825
A Demons' Pride (Open)

OoC: Boredom looms.. time for another battle.

IC: The clouds that blanketed the sky had a dark demeanor, just as the man that traveled down a lone path. The harsh rains that beat down soaked into his locks and pushed them down on his face so very little of it was seen. The fact that he was dressed in practically nothing but black made him even less visible. But the one thing that made him stand out was the weapon attached to his left hand. A gauntlet which etched his demonic nature. A gaunlet that blared in this darkened day, showing little of his now enraged feelings. A gauntlet with a great power held within.

As he neared the edge of a town, he moved his right hand up and brushed back the hair that covered his face, slicking it back so it would remain out of his way. He looked around at the buildings left standing and saw nothing but waste. Very little had survived whatever had plowed through the town. He lowered his head and a smirk took place of his solemn expression.
"Another ghost town. I've seen one to man of these in my lifetime now."
He raised his head back up and slowly wandered through what little there was left of the desolate town. He could sense very few people still left around, but he knew they wouldn't pay no attention to him as long as he kept moving. But just at the point where the town divided he noticed something.. or someone off to his right. As he turned off down the path, he noticed the silhouette moving swiftly back and forth until it threw itself outside the town into a rather wooded area. Curiosity pulled him in as he followed the figure into the darkened woods.

Even in the woods, the canopies could still not weaken the harshness of the rain above. The man trudged through the mudded brush as he watched for the silhouette carefully, and just when he had caughten up to it, it stopped. It loomed around a tree then made it's way around the other side until it finally decided to speak.
"You are Junai, are you not?"
The man looked down for a minute and let out a quick laugh. He then raised his head again and spoke on his behalf.
"That I am. Who is it that wants to know?"

Battle Arena | Live Journal | PM | Profile
Last Edited by Tenkawa; 01-27-2004 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-27-2004, 12:02 PM
Life in slow motion.
Re: A Demons' Pride (Open)

Heh, this sure is a first...

#3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-27-2004, 12:10 PM
Waiting for the day.
Send a message via AIM to Doctor OKO
View Posts: 3,178

OOC: You can find Linkulas' bio in any recent fights of myne!

The Fighter brought up his head and revealed himself.
"Y-You again!" Said Junai nervously.
"Hey, I love a challenge" He said back coldly.
Linkulas ran around Junai making him confsued and bewildered. Linkulas withdrew the sword, but Junai had already withdrown his and know they were locked in combat together, the sparks clustered from the swords coming onto the floor, the sparks hissed gently then died down. They both stepped back, and they pondered how strong they had become.
The Wind has roared loudly and echoed through the eerie ghost town, sending shivers down the fighters necks. The rain came down stronger now, it seemed to be running at the warriors at a great pace.
Linkulas ran off and hid in one of the abondoned old houses, waiting for Junai to appear on the scene.
Junai kicked down every door to the houses, but then without thinking he searched for an open door, but now he had kicked them all down, it seemed like a puzzle of some sort, but he heard a quiet sound echo through the streets, and Junai on the corner of his eye spotted a face in a windown, He ran up the stairs, only to be greeted by the horrors Linkulas had unleashed.
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-27-2004, 07:04 PM
Life in slow motion.

IC: Sorry OKO.. kind of got a little too anxious and asked Auron to join in one this one.

Also for the point, you're still a little rough around the edges, and unfortunately I'm not patient enough for it.

#5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-27-2004, 10:11 PM
Spirit of Seasons
View Posts: 1,523

"It is I, Kuunas, I havent had the privaledge of meeting you face to face but your reputation exceeds you" Kuunas said with a smile on his face. "So...now we have met, what do you want from me??" Junai said, brushing away his sopping hair from his face. "To challenge you of course, I want to get stronger and I think you will be an excellent challenge" Kuunas said with enthousiasm. "Hmmm....i dont think you will challenge me though, you dont even look like ill break a sweat with you" Junai replied, with a smile still on his face.

"Ok then, I will show you my skills..." Kunnas said before vanishing in the forest foliage. "Where did he go to" Junai said to himself. He was answered by a sound of unsheathing of blades then a pain in his left leg....Kuunas appeared and slashed Junai's leg open, blood was spurting out as Junai quickly stopped the bleeding. He then knew that he underestimated this youth, he wasnt going to make the same mistake. Then the fighters got into their stances and got ready for the battle ahead.

OOC: There Tenk....i hope thats alright.

[ZU Psychologist] [Warriors: K.J]
Chi ga tempo non ga tempo (He who has time have no time) - Old Italian Proverb

Tags
demons, open, pride