Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#61 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-05-2006, 09:30 PM
The Last Hero
View Posts: 657
Re: Apocalypse: Through Mortal Eyes (Anyone)

ooC:.....Okay!.....Anyway wer just need Kiryama and Andross to post now! (Come on Andross it'll be just one last post!) BTW Tyler that was kinda a short post for a final battle wasnt it?
  #62 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-08-2006, 07:59 PM
The Last Hero

OoC: Okay Kiriyama, Finish it off. While We wait for you to post Im gonna post what happened with Deadeye when he left to make more flame arrows. Oh yeah and Im gonna give you a sneak peek at some of my soon to come characters. (One of her abilitys at least) Read on to find out!

BiC: Many knew the world was now going to end in less then 30 minutes. Everyone was in an uproar! Minions were causing havok, Muggings and murders occured left and right, screams of terror and panic filled the air. Law enforcers tried to subdue the riot but were no match for the pandamonium. Soon more havok filled the streets when a rather large group of minions entered the city.

The beasts howled and screeched, and began to destroy everything in sight. Buildings got smashed in, people got stabbed or eaten, and heavy objects were flying through the air collapsing on many people.

A young little girl turned to see a huge chunk of rock flying right at her. She covered her eyes and screamed loudly as the huge debris flew right at her. Before anyone could do anything a silver and blue blur grabbed her, moved her out of the way and caught the oncoming rock.

It was heavy and had to weigh at least 800lbs but the woman managed hold it with both hands above her head as if it were 60lb barbell. She struggled but managed to throw it back at the rather large beast looming in the distance, impaling its back in. She quickly dashed off into the distance and dashed back with two sticks. She rubbed them together so fast that a fire sparked in less then three seconds! She then ran from creature to creature setting them on fire one by one.

"Looks like my work here is done...." The super fast woman said as she stormed off into the distance.

Meanwhile in another large city.....

Minions rampaged the streets, tearing apart anything or anyone in their way! Just as they were about to slice down on a mother and little boy, a red arrow flew through the air and set the beast on fire. One by one red arrows flew through the air, burning minions one by one until the only thing that filled the streets were panicked civilians.

"Dont worry, you all are safe now.....Well for the next few minutes at least..." Deadeye yelled uncomfortably to the crowd.

"FOR NOW!! WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!" Someone yelled, causing the crowd to riot and scream yet again.

It looked now as if Deadeye would have to prevent muggings.....if only there were something he could do about earth. Just above the city a black and white blur streaked through the sky, flying right towards the captured astroid, Earths fate was now in Krayts hands......

OoC: Well what do you guys think of My new character. She's not done yet and Im gonna have to do alot of planning still, But Im thinking of calling her "Mercury". Obviously she's a super fast character (Based Off of Quicksilver and inspired by The Flash")
  #63 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-13-2006, 09:42 AM
baribadeebadeebadee standen lan doe
View Posts: 1,918

OoC: Alright, since Kiriyama seems to not want to post...I'll make a short post to get everyone back on their feet.

And about your new character Hero, I think she sounds pretty cool so far! And the name Mercury sounds great! =D

BiC:

A distant echoing voice which Raiku recognised to be Clockshot Jack's pierced through the air to his distant ears. The impression given to him was that the three were easily taking down Black Iron -- or what was left of him -- whilst he distracted the fresh monsters. For now they'd have to hope for the best from Krayt, and hope he'd be able to stop everything before the clock came to it's last tick. Everything so depended on him...and what if he failed? They'd be doomed.

If the world ends...well it's tough luck I guess... Raiku muttered in his head, with a distorted sigh following, as a few dodges followed each of the attacks from the monstrous beasts which opposed him. He'd need a good distraction, as their pace sped every passing second, their movements became sharper and cleaner. On that note, Raiku managed to brush past a slam attack from one of the creatures, his adversary merely skimming his clum-sort-of weapon against his side, slightly tearing his clothes.

Ack, that was a bit too close for my liking...

He performed a Makre, as leaves began to spin around infront of him as he dashed as far away from the creatures as he could, as the leaves created some sort of sphere, as sticky sap linked them together, whilst Raiku's hand commanded poison to seep into the remaining crack, before the sphere sealed completely. Take this.

Tossing the ball of leaves behind him, hitting the ground a few feet infront of the creatures, it exploded with poison gas clouding the air around them. Of course the poison wouldn't do much, but the distraction of not being able to see such thick gas was the whole point, and of course the burning of the gas coming in contact with eyes.

"Haha, losers."
  #64 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-13-2006, 11:08 AM
The Last Hero

Ooc: Okay Kiriyama said he will skip posting, and I am currently typing the ending. BTW Black Iron will live! Just do the best to finish him, I think he'll make a great villain for Krayt....Nice post BTW.
  #65 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-13-2006, 02:52 PM
The Last Hero

Ooc: Sorry for the double post, but here is the end....

BiC:
Krayt flew towards the astroid as fast as he could, knowing that Apocalypse was expecting him. He then saw that the fortress had some sort of shield around it, Krayt assumed it must just be used for storing oxygen. Krayt then flew into it and took a deep breathe, Apparently using his flight or any other super ability weakened his maximum air containment.

However Krayt had no time to focus on his new ability, he had to get to Apocalypse! He then charged forward and realized he could run much faster, perhaps it was just the meteor. He then busted through the front gates of the fortress and looked around. There was nothing in the room but a bunch of machines making all kinds of beeps and pings. On his left Krayt saw a corridor with steps extending down from it.

I dont have time for this! Im gonna do this the old fashioned way.... Krayt thought to himself as he jumped into the air and began to bust and fly through the levels of the fortress. Level after level Krayt broke through until he reached the top, and their in the distance he saw the giant! Apocalypse was waiting for him.....

"Well Sytonian, I must give you credit, youve come a loooong way....But Im afraid it ends here. Only one of us will be leaving alive, and I guarentee that it wont be you, now then I hope you enjoy the poisonous atmosphere of Kaitor V!" Apocalypse yelled as he tore open a portal, which began to suck Krayt into it....

"Thats cute, but your the one who's going!" Krayt yelled as he flew towards Apocalypse, knocking him into the greenish portal. However another portal merely tore open and Apocalypse stepped out.

"You realize that your plan wont work!" Apocalypse said with a smirk.

"I have my power back, and theres nothing you can do to take it this time!" Krayt replied.

"True, but even if you can fly, I doubt you can handle my minions!" Apocalypse said as a blue portal opened up. From out of the vortex stepped at least seven minions, all glaring with peircing red eyes at Krayt.

"Your little pets dont scare me, they seem to be weak to fire," Krayt said calmly.

"Too bad you dont have any Sytonian, Shame isnt it?" Apocalypse replied.

Krayt then grinned to himself and aimed his hand at the minions. Suddenly a blast of flame shot from his hands, engulfing three of the beasts, burning them alive. The other four tried to pounce on Krayt, but he was ready. He quickly fired four shots of sire, three of which found their target. The last one however was at point blank range, Krayt then grabbed the beasts neck and squeezed as hard as he could, Too his surprise the creatures neck started to burn! Apparently Krayt could melt through things by touching them!

Krayt then dropped the singed beast and faced Apocalypse.

"I must give you credit Sytonian, you are full of surprises, You have developed powers even your own race could never hope to have! However you have gained weaknessess with these new powers. I know that your flight ability can easily be cut off by lightning!" Apocalypse explained as he fired off a jolt of electricity, shocking Krayt violently.

Apocalypse was right, Krayt couldnt fly anymore! He tried to lift himself up, but it was no use he was now earthbound. The effect would where off eventually, but for now he was stuck to the earth.

"I also know that your little flame trick requires you to take in heat! It also puts you at a weaknessess in cold temperatures, shall we cool things down now?" Apocalypse said as he pressed a button on a nearby panel.

The room suddenly grew cold. Ice began to form on the floor and ceiling, and the machines started to freeze over. Krayt struggled to shoot out a flame ray, but he was only able to summon up a few sparks!

"You know Sytonian, your brave but even with your power you are no match for me! Look at you! You cant fly and you cant shoot heat....I guess theres only one thing to do....Finish you!" Apocalypse said proudly, as he opened a portal in the ceiling.

Poison vapor started to flow into the room, encircling Krayt, and turning everything an errie green color. Krayt held his breathe, knowing that Apocalypse was clueless of his new found ability.

"Well Sytonian, The meteors are almost to earth, Your precious humans have ten minutes to live...Its a shame really, Ive even seen some inhabitants who have powers beyond those humans.....Yet they are stuck on this mudball, like you....The Vapors are now enetering your lung sytstem, you will die a slow death, all while watching your planet turn to dust. Goodbye Sytonian!" Apocalypse said as he stepped into a portal.

Krayt then stood up, and rammed the side of the wall as hard as he could, causing it to crumble, revealing the outside space, along with the sun! The rays slowly entered Krayts body and he could feel the heat returning. He then chased Apocalypse into the portal....

Krayt stepped into what appeared to be some sort of space shuttle. He looked straight ahead and saw Apocalypse standing there, eyeing him angrily.

"Foolish boy, while youve chased me around youev left your precious planet vulnerable....Whats it gonna be Krayt? Me or your planet? Clock is ticking...." Apocalypse said with a smirk.

Krayt, aim for his forearms, they have his portal devices hidden on them, destroy them, then destroy this ship! Krayts father explained.

Krayt then aimed his arm at Apocalypses arms and shot a huge ray of flame, destroying his gauntlets.

"WHAAT NOOOO!!!! YOU WILL DIE FOR THIS YOU HEAR ME! YOU WILL DIEEEE!!!!!!" Apocalypse screamed angrily as he charged towards Krayt. However Krayt was ready, he quickly grabbed the giant and tossed him into a nearby wall.

"Goodbye Apocalypse, Enjoy your life in hell!" Krayt screamed as he started to set the place on fire. Computers exploded, walls caved in, and the ship began to rumble violently. Krayt picked up a huge peice of debris that had fallen and chucked it at Apocalypse, pinning him to the wall.

"YOU WILL DIE FOR THIS!! NOBODY KILLS ME!! NOBODY!!!GET BACK HERE!!!" Apocalypse screamed.

"Now you will share the same fate as my planet...." Krayt said as he turned towards the portal.

With only a few seconds left Krayt jumped through the portal and found himself back at the fortress. The meteors were now closing in even quicker, but Krayt had a plan. He quickly reactivated one of the panels and began scanning through the recent teleportations.

He then found a way to summon up a large portal for the meteors to go into, but he would have to use his flame to power it! Krayt then took a deep breathe, stuck his fists into the power generator, and shot off his fire power!

A huge portal then appeared right in the meteors path, sucking them all up! One by one the gigantic rocks were disappearing into the zone, where however was another story. Krayt struggled to hold the portal open, he felt as if his flame was begining to burn out, he couldnt hold out much longer, even with the suns rays powering him. Krayts hands suddenly felt cool. The fire had given out! Krayt looked up and saw that one meteor was left. It was a big one too! But Krayt had to try to stop it, He leapt into the air and flew towards it as fast as he could go.

The meteor was slowly pushing Krayt forward, It had to have been the size of a city, but Krayt still pressed on. It was useless however. It was like a boy trying to push a rooted tree down. Krayt then got one last idea, he flew back into earths atmosphere and stopped. Slowly he charged his flight power, gathering all the energy he could until he shot off like lightning, right towards the meteor! Krayt braced himself and pushed forward even harder until he collided with it!

Krayts plan had worked, the meteor pushed back and started heading away from earth! The crisis was over, Earth was saved....Krayt then turned and flew towards where he left the gang, it was time to part with them.....

OoC: Hope you guys like the ending. Well we still gotta say our goodbyes, and Krayt still has a few things to do in this quest I feel like I took all the credit though....Anyway I hope you enjoyed the ending! Remeber post how you say Goodbye to Krayt!
  #66 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-15-2006, 02:46 PM
baribadeebadeebadee standen lan doe
View Posts: 1,918

OoC: Okay that ending PWNED! It was awesome man! Nicely done

BiC:

The shocking feeling of the ground shake beneath his rushing feet urged Raiku to give a look behind him to only find out the trolls he'd previously been stalked by were now flat-faced against the ground. Still as a rock Raiku stared through the dust which now floated around, although the air had never tasted so fresh. The sky blackened for a few seconds, before lighting up with the suns rays once again, along with the previously bunched clouds parted.

Heh, so he did it...

Raiku let out a sort of relieved sigh, although at the same time it seemed dissapointed, "I was hoping things would get more exciting than that. Hehe..."
His weapons returned to their sheaths, as he made his way to the gathered rest of his group. Krayt from within the distance approached, slightly battered up, but had the most cheerful expression he'd had throughout the whole adventure.

"Nice one, superman." Raiku laughed, "I don't know what you did, but whatever. Guess I should be saying thanks, then. It's not often I use that word."
The conversation was sort of blank between the two, although it was obvious there wouldn't be a lot on their mind now, or would there? The world was saved, but this wouldn't last forever. Nothing on earth does.

But there was no need to think about how to cross the bridge before getting to it. For now, Earth would live on. With a final glance at Krayt, Raiku knew this was the last time they'd be paired up for an adventure -- this was the end.

"Well then, looks like everything's been sorted out. You can finish up anything that's left, not to mention no one else really needs credit out of this except you. Not sure how I'm going to get back onto where I left off...but I guess you and I won't be meeting up again for a while."

Passing by Krayt, a few steps afterward interrupted his new trail, "See ya."

Whilst walking off toward the cliffs they'd once had to scale from the other side, the last thing which was saw from Raiku was a mere tending to his wounds with some sort of herbs he had aquired, and the earth engulfing him along with the wind tossing the dust around, before he was out of sight.

OoC: My endings suck, but there's my last post This was fun, everyone. Thanks. =)
  #67 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-15-2006, 11:12 PM
The Last Hero

OoC: Its obvious that no one but Edward Elric reads this or replies, so Im just gonna say the final goodbye and get to work on the new Krayt.

BiC:

Krayt looked at the remainder of the group. Clockshot slowly walked off into the distance and Twilight disappeared into the shadows. Only one remaining was Lament.

"Well Sytonian, I guess this partnership is over, but dont think it means I wont be hunting you again! You may have gotten stronger, but Im still better!" Lament said.

"I'll be looking forward to our next meeting, till then Im gone!" Krayt said as he turned and flew off into the sky, leaving nothing but a soft breeze.

"Impressive, but I've still seen alot better...." Lament mumbled to herself as she too walked off into the distance.

As Krayt flew through the sky, looking at the ground and enjoying his flight, His father spoke to him.

Krayt, You hvae now made it to the gates of heaven when you die, but your time will not be up for a looong time, However the threads of prophecy can easily be severed. I have one final thing to give and say to you before I depart for the afterlife.....Enjoy this new outfit your mother made for you!

Krayts torn up jump suit then repaired itself, each stitch was fixed, and the design was restored. However instead of a skull, a "H" stood in its place. It was white and stood right in the middle of his chest.

"H....H for what?" Krayt asked.

H for Hero Krayt, you are now a Hero, Your new outfit is a part of you and will never tear, much like your old one. However though you have new abilitys, you have new weaknessess as well. Guard the earth Krayt, or should I say.....Hero.....You have made us proud Krayt, now make them proud!

Krayt then looked down on the earth below him. Even from a sky point of view it was a big world....Who knows what else is out there, who else like him....or what was going on. Krayt had a mission now, His mission to protect his new homeworld!

Krayt then flew off into the distance, his white cape flowing in the wind, and his hair blowing behind his head. The only thing people saw above them was a streak of black and white watching over his new world......

Tags
apocalypse, eyes, mortal