Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-09-2006, 12:04 PM
Forgotten Master
View Posts: 7,252
The Sercets Unlock (Riku's Girl, Zorolo, Neko, Daphnes)

OoC: Okay my first quest I made hope it goes well. I'm using Nikudemon it this. I know I told some of you that I was going to use Umi Oni to but I changed my mind. Well here it is start reading.

BiC: Nikudemon slept by a grass fled with very little trees around. He was traveling with and female Neko and a Dinofos that he met in a temple. As he walked this grassy fled he found and tree that has a piece of the bark cut off in a way that he can go into a deep sleep. The tree was not that long and had enough leaves to make a nice shady area for him and the people that are following him. As the wind blow the leaves stood there blocking the swordsmen so he did not catch a cold well he slept. While the sun is out to keep him warm under the shade and the Neko there to make sure he did not die.

“Nikudemon, it’s time that you learn the truth,” a voice calls out to him.

“What is this? Where am I? Who are you? And what do you mean that it’s time to learn the truth? What truth do I need to learn?” Nikudemon question the voice, but found he was watching what happen in the past.

The house that the swordsman lived in was a small house with not that many things in it. The house had the base thing that people need but the one thing his house had was a blacksmith shop by the kitchen. The boy spent most of his time with father in the shop watching him make thing out of nothing, until that day.

“Mister blacksmith I need this sword fix quickly can you do it,” the man said. Then he pulled out his sword the blade was stain in blood. The hilt was about to fall apart. The man hands had cuts with blood all over his body and his cloths was rip apart with blood dripping off of it.

“Hey why is the sword in this bad of shape? I think you should be worry about your self more then your sword,” the boy’s father replied, seeing the man shaking for no reason that he knows of. “Hey calm down here is no reason to be shaking in here,” he said, trying to claim the man.

The man started to laugh out then said, ”Because I… I killed a man that owns me money. It was great to see him look at me in fear as I sent him in to the other world. Do you know how that feels? Well do you? Blacksmith!”

“Well if that the reason you well not be severs here. Get out!” Niku’s father said and pointed to the door angry that a human would do.

“What? You’re not going to serve me! Then you shall die because of that!” The man pulled out his sword and ran at the boy’s father. His father tried to go for his sword but the man reached him and cut off his head right off in one slash of he sword. Then stare down at his sword in a daze at what he had done.

The boy when into a daze as he looked at the blood fall for the sky. Then he looked down at his father and screamed, “No! Please father don’t die! You can’t die! Not yet! You can’t die on me and mom!” He started to cry because his father died right in front of him. Then Niku turns around and looked at the man and stop crying. “You…you killed my father! How can you stand there looking happy! I will kill you!” At that moment the pendent that Nikudemon always had with him shined dark black.

What was that? I don’t remember my pendent ever shining that color. What is going on here?

The black light started to surround the boy. The man looked up and seen what was happening. “What… what, are you? You can’t be human? It not possible?” He said when he went and attack the boy. He tried to hit Niku but the black light that now surrounds Niku stop the blade. “What’s with your eye’s? There black! Pure black!” The man said, as he stumbled back and fell on the ground. The black light surrounded the man and stopped him from being able to breathe. One after other the black light grew stronger as it kill more and more people. After everyone was die and the pendent stop shiny it had a picture of a dragon on it.

“What was that? Are you tell me that’s is what happen after I transform the first time,” the swordsman question the voice.

“Yes, and the next time it happen and you have not master your first form you will die!”
“What!” the swordsman screamed but found himself a wake next to the Neko that wants him dead. I need to find them. I need there help.

“What. What? What are you talking about?” the dino asked.

“No it’s nothing we got to go and find Tsukineko then a fencer that I hate named Zorlo.”

OoC: Ok, now make your first post doing something. I know Zorolo want to be lone of one or two post. For the two people that are with me do not find Tsukineko. I will do that in my post. You can try and get info out of him if you want or anything else you can think of.
Last Edited by nikuvillain; 07-11-2006 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Title was wrong Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-09-2006, 12:54 PM
Yin Key Bearer
Send a message via AIM to Zorolo
View Posts: 9,572
Re: The Sercets Unlock (Riku's Girl, Zorolo, Neko, Daphnes)

OoC: Tsukineko's all yours. I have stuff to do with both of my characters. So, I'm Using SHinu and Zorlo, so here goes. But first, something else of importance.

BiC: Two men stood at the forge, they were talking about something that seemed to be important.

"Is the master sure that this is a good idea?" the first man asked.

"I am doing as I am told. Did you bring what was requested?" the large blacksmith muttered.

"Yes, I brought the thunderbolt that the master wanted me to give you."

"Good, I shall get to work on the weapon now. What weapon did the master want me to make again?"

"A rapier."
The fencer awoke from his sleep in a cold sweat. He had been lying where Sakuraneko had left him a week and a half ago. He was sweating because something about the dream seemed real to him. His eyes pierced the darkness of the night around him. He opened his right hand and found a letter and a short sword which he knew belonged to his master. The green haired man quickly opened the letter and read it over, finding what the Neko had left him. The post script read:

Have destroyed your hat, and if you get another one, I'll kill you.

With that, Zorlo laughed wildly at reading this. "Dammit, how the hell long have I been asleep for?" He wondered. The fencer stood up and walked around briefly. The battlefield where he had met Sakuraneko was an empty wasteland where no bodies remained. The fencer pondered what had happened whilst he was asleep, but paid little mind to it. He clipped the short-sword to his belt and began heading back to Kurenkento's old house.

"I'll stop by at Master's old house and say 'Hi' to Celia and move from there. She should be able to help me find Tsukineko. Guess that is the best place for me to start."

Zorlo headed into the woods that would take him to Kurenkento's house. There he hoped to find Celia so that he could get to work on finding Tsukineko. The fencer waltzed through the woods silently and slowly closed in the house. The small, wooden cabin where he was living for a while. Zorlo opened the door slowly as to not awaken the sleeping demon that may reside in the house. After the door was opened halfway, the fencer saw no-one in the house.

"No ones home. Lucky me, I can get changed in peace," Zorlo mummered as he moved over to the dresser and removed a green shirt and a began searching through the dresser for something. "Where is it, I know it's in here somewhere." The fencer removed a green bandana and put it on his head like a headband. "I knew this was in here somewhere. Thats better then my hat, hope I can keep this."

The fencer got dressed and went to sleep. He would wait in this house for the next day to see if Celia returned, and if not, he would leave to find her and Tsukineko.

The specter sat meditating in a room of the massive palace owned by the infector. Her powers were sure to aid him, along with the unrivaled powers of Algol, the demon Scion in a human body. Shinu's interest in the two was based on the agreement the three had made, and the plan was falling into place.

Soon. Soon Tsuukai Ita shall arrive and he shall join us. He cannot possibly defeat three powerful foes. After he is nearly dead, he will fall under the girls control, the demon Aizi thought.

Yeah, Stacia is great isn't she, The infatuated dark human thought.

Fool, we do not have time for you to be in love with her, we have something we must... The demon's thought was cut short by a vision he had of Zorlo. We must find that boy. Something is about to happen.

What about Stacia and our plan.

We will be back before the arrival of the Master of Shadows.

Fine, lets go then. What are we waiting around here for.

The Specter rose from where he sat meditating and rushed out of the castle, he was now off to find Zorlo and kill him to prevent any chance of his conscience from getting in the way of taking over the master of shadows. He rushed out of the dark castle to go find his human counterpart and deal with his problem here and now.
Last Edited by Zorolo; 07-09-2006 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-09-2006, 03:31 PM
yeah, I'm an old ZU'er. Just inactive now.
Send a message via AIM to nekoryuuha Send a message via Yahoo to nekoryuuha
View Posts: 674

(OoC: Nice. It's my turn now. I'm using all three characters in my sig. This promises to be challenging.)

"It's about time you woke up now let's get going," Haineko said, rather annoyed at the stop. She only put up with Nikudemon because she wished to meet and recruit Tsukineko into the temples of Macha and Nikudemon was the only one that could lead her to him. She'd rather just put an arrow through his neck and leave him for dead. "Derrel, Why did you decide to come with us after the things that happened at the temple? Weren't you supposed to report to someone after that?" the ash colored priestess asked the dinofos.
----------------------------------------------

Tsukineko climbed into a tree to rest for a while. He just finished hunting and eatting and was now full. "I wonder where everyone else in the Alliance is? Zorlo ran of by himself after the race to the master of combat, Nikudemon ran off to places unknown and Celia is nowhere to be found," Tsukineko mumbled to himself as he closed his eyes. The sun was warm and relaxing while the wing gently blew through leaves of the tree, creating a beautiful melody that relaxed him farther. He could feel himself falling asleep. "How long before meet with everyone once more?" the young Neko murmured as he slipped into a restive sleep high in a plum tree.
------------------------------------------------

Sakuraneko was running back to the destroy town where she left Zorlo those weeks back. She decided to come back a few days early to make sure that he was still alive. "Maybe I should've stayed with him. He was unconscious when I left and he did say he wouldn't be able to move for two weeks. He better not have died on me. I need him to find Tsukineko," Sakuraneko said as she raced back toward the village. The battle with Zorlo was still fresh in her mind as well as the things that happened. "I also need to find out why those demons were after Tsukineko." Soon she reached the village and returned to the place where she left Zorlo, only to find it empty. Looking around her found the village vacant once more. "Where the hell is that fencer? He's moving ahead of time. He said two weeks and he's moving three days early. He better come back with my brother or else I'm going to kick his butt all over this village again," the neko girl murmured as she sat down on a rock to wait, leaning her sword Tsukiyomi against the rock next to her.

My characters (Old)
Tsukineko (Rework in progress)

#4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2006, 02:33 PM
:]
Send a message via AIM to Cio Send a message via Yahoo to Cio Send a message via Skype™ to Cio
View Posts: 5,071

OoC: Sorry for the wait I guess... My comp is dying for some odd reason... >.> I'm using Gloria and Celia.

BiC:

After leaving Zorlo's masters house earlier that day, Celia, the demon girl, met up with a fellow alliance member, Gloria.

"Why'd they let an perky flying pixe thing join the alliance... It seems like this girl's got issues..." Celia thought turning away from her companion.

"Something wrong?" Gloria asked giving Celia a brilliant smile baring all her shiny white teeth.

"Nothing... And would you mind cutting down your happiness level... It's pissing me off." Celia said not fearing to insult her in any way.

"Sure... But you should try to be a little happier!" Gloria said trying to tone down her perkiness to no avail.

"Damn, this girl can't take a hint..." Celia sighed and shook her head in disbelieve. Walking with this girl was like a living nightmare for her. Just take the way they met for example...

~~~

"Hallo! Anyone home!" Gloria peered through a small wooden house's door.

Celia stood there in the middle of the room organizing her things and just stared up at the fluttering creature that had just yelled so loudly that Celia's ears hurt.

"I'm home." She said turning away from Gloria.

"Oh! You MUST be Celia! Hi! I'm Gloria" Gloria started, "I'm a brand new member in this alliance you're in!"

Celia flinched. "What the hell... YOU are in the alliance?"

"Yup!" Gloria exclaimed with pride.

Celia knew at that moment that many headaches were soon to come. "Well then... I guess I should let you know that I hate being on an alliance, especially one with you."

"Hmm... Never fear! I'll help you get used to it!" Gloria zoomed over to Celia and slapped her back. "Let's go!"

"Where?" Celia hated this suggestion.

"To find Zorlo of course! I was told to find all the members in the alliance and properly introduce myself. One down and many more to go!" Gloria said giving Celia a huge thumbs up.

"Urgh..." Celia took a step back.

"Come now! I don't want to go alone!"

"I don't want to go with you!"

"Hah! That's a good one, now let's go!"

Gloria took Celia's arm and began dragging her across the room. "Dammit... This alliance is nothing but trouble..."
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2006, 03:18 PM
Hiroshi Yamauchi. Former president of Nintendo. Rest in peace.
Send a message via Yahoo to Chad
View Posts: 9,333

OoC: Nekoryuuha, you don't have a link to Sakuraneko in your sig. Since the battle where Derrel met Gloria flopped, let's say they haven't met yet.

BiC: "Derrel, Why did you decide to come with us after the things that happened at the temple? Weren't you supposed to report to someone after that?" the ash colored priestess asked the dinofos.

"I think that Hell Beast was aiming at Nikudemon when it attacked. Since he escaped me, I'm hoping he comes back for a second round. As for the report, it will be easy. We're going in the direction of my territory, so all I have to do is relay the info to a passing border guard. You won't even have to stop, as tracking you both down again won't be difficult.

If that creature doesn't come back before Nikudemon's little trip is over, then I'll just have to do something myself." Derrel said. That was about as much chatting as he could handle, so he continued marching, keeping an eye out for any threats. He wondered how the three of them would fight as a group. He felt most comfortable with someone was watching his back, but was there a way to raise his value in the eyes of the Human and Neko?

He walked up close to Niku. "Do you have any property of these people you are looking for? It would be easier to track them."

"Who carries other people's stuff around with them all the time?" Niku asked.

"Someone who wants to stay in touch with their pack, of course! How can you be part of a group if you don't take these precautions? No. You just run around the world, yelling out to the crowds like a lost hatchling who lost its mother. There are things you must consider if and hen you seperate from your pack."

"The Alliance isn't quite like that." Niku said.

"This could be a long trip."Derrel said to himself.

......................................../`````````````````````````````````````````\
.........TWW-PH-ST-(LoZ-AoL)-(OoX)-TMC-FS-FSA-ALttP-LA-(OoX)-(LoZ-AoL)
OoT<.............................................. \____________________/
.........MM-TP
Last Edited by Chad; 07-11-2006 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-11-2006, 06:46 PM
:]
Send a message via AIM to Cio Send a message via Yahoo to Cio Send a message via Skype™ to Cio
View Posts: 5,071

OoC: Umm... Daphnes, the battle hasn't flopped... I merely haven't gotten around to it. I'll get to it right away though. Sorry it's taken so long, once again my comp is a pain in the ass. Sorry for the out of character post as well.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-12-2006, 11:25 PM
Forgotten Master

OoC: Can we not have one post OoC with out Bic thank you.

BiC: The swordsman stopped and looked at the Dino. “Don’t worry we are almost were the Neko is,” the curse man said, then started walking again.

“What do you mean we are almost there? How do you know that?” the Dino asked, as he kept up with the human.

“That’s easy there just one thing I need to ask first. Lady Neko can I ask you to do something for me? It’s really small, so can you,” the Swordsman said stopping again and turning around.

“What is it human?” the Neko replied, as if she hated the world.

“Can you let me talk to Tsukineko first?” the swordsman asked, when a big gust of wind came out of nowhere like if it was her hated for him answering.

“Fine you can talk to him first, but remember I’m only letting you talk to him so you can take me to him,” the Neko snarl at the human than she started walking again.

“Why does she hate me so much? Really you would think I did something to her. I mean it was only a Neko that I killed. I would not get that mad if it was a human that I killed or got killed. Anyway Dino Tsukineko is in that tree over there by the river. We should start walking over there,” The curse man said, than he walked over to the tree.

“How did you know he is it this tree?” the Dino asked, as he looked and seen a male Neko sleep in the tree.

“That’s easy, I seen his tail that’s hanging for the tree. Plus he is part cat so he must like high places. Anyway Tsukineko wake up I need to talk to you! Wake up!” the swordsman started to scream, soon after he scream for him the Neko woke up.

“Oh, Nikudemon what are you doing here? And what with all these people?” the Neko said, then he jump down for the tree.

“Long story can we talk by the river?” the swordsman ask then walked over to the river. Soon the male Neko follow him to the river. “Sorry Tsukineko I did something bad that you and that fencer name Zorlo will want to kill me over. That why the female Neko is following me but I did not mean to. The sword swing was more powerful than I though. My sword has never when through a body before,” the human utter, then he pulled out his sword. The swordsman place he now blood red sword in to the water. He watched the blood ran off his sword and into the river. “May the Neko soul rest in pace. I’m sorry Tsukineko but she ran up on me. Anyway I have one more thing to tell you so don’t kill me yet. If I don’t find out how to master my demon form, I could die the next time I transform. So what do you say are you going to kill me, kill me by not helping me or help me?” the swordsman spoke softly and asked. He looked the whole time at his sword with a tear coming out of his eye. A teardrop fell on his sword and the sword sent of a pulse like as if it was crying to and feel what the swordsman feel. “What ever your chose I can’t die here,” the swordsman said, as he wipe the tears from his face.
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-12-2006, 11:27 PM

Tsukineko smiled as he stepped forward to Nikudemon. “Don’t worry Niku, I’ll help you. First, before we begin…” the young Neko made a fist, jumped a bit, and punched Nikudemon on the top of his head. “You idiot! Don’t go swinging that sword like it’s blunt or something! That type of sword is made to cut deep and slashing hard means you could cut something in half! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!!” He yelled as he continued punching the swordsman on the head at each ‘idiot’. Soon he stopped, out of breath from yelling while Nikudemon was holding the top of his head with one hand and his sword in the other. “Ow. You have a hard head, Niku. My fist hurts now.”

“I know that, but I never held back before. Most people don’t get cut in half,” Nikudemon said as he straightened back up from and punches.

“Most people you slash at probably aren’t unarmed and unarmored, human!” Snarled Haineko as she stepped up next to Tsukineko and Nikudemon.

“Idiot!!” The scarred Neko yelled and punched Niku again, then shook his hand in pain. “Oww. I need to either switch hands or stop for now.”

“I vote for you to stop. That does hurt you know,” the young swordsman said, still holding his head.

“You don’t count in this!!” yelled both Tsukineko and Haineko together. Tsukineko turned to his fellow Neko questioningly.

“Right. I’m Haineko, The priestess of Ash and Flame. I’ve been traveling with this fool to meet you. I have a proposition for you Tsukineko,” the ash priestess crooned as she spoke, a smile on her face.

“Really? I can’t imagine anything you’d want from me except maybe the pleasure of my company,” the odd-eyed Neko said as he crossed his arms.

“You’d better not mean that like I think you do,” Haineko replied, giving him a cold, narrowed stare.

“I’m not a pervert, priestess. I meant traveling companions not bed companions.” Tsukineko said, returning the stare.

“Good. Keep it that way. Anyway, I want you to join the mage warriors of the temples of Macha. We could use not only a replacement for the killed Neko, but as a strong Neko you could easily be a powerful addition to the ranks. You could even become War god and lead them. What do you say?” Haineko asked as she looked him over.

“I’d say you need to tell me more about these Mage Warriors of yours, Haineko. And Just how old are you? You look like you could be my daughter. What are you, 13, 14 years old?” Tsukineko questioned as he looked down at her.

“I’m 130 years old, thank you,” the priestess replied before continuing. Tsukineko seemed a bit surprised, but took it in stride. Mean while, Darrel stood off to the side watching this, seemingly forgotten for the moment.

My characters (Old)

#9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-13-2006, 08:22 PM
Yin Key Bearer

The fencer awoke after a long night of nightmares from what his dark-side had done whilst the fencer had slept. The fencer had seen all that had happened, but had only heard a few things. The night had brought forth two horrible, separate dreams. Zorlo watched as his dark self found powerful allies to aid him in killing the Alliance.

The first dream involved Shinu's battle with a strange human with a massive sword. The two fought against the man with the massive sword and the specter were Hell Demons, and in an instant, the creatures were eradicated by a pair of angels. After that, the two warriors joined up and defeated their own angel and made an agreement. The two had a similar goal, now the hope was to further them.

The second dream was Shinu's encounter with a short girl. The girl's powers were unique, but Zorlo could not here what's going on. The fight was hard to see, and the foes a blur, but the plan that the girl and the specter made was to capture someone the fencer knew quite well. Tsuukai Ita was their target, and the green haired man feared the power they could have if they captured the Master of Shadows.

The fencer left the small wooden house and headed out into the woods in search of the girl whom had helped him train. I need to find milady. I can sense she has a problem. Better find out where she is and see if she needs help. The fencer continued to walk down the forest path until he saw two figures in the distance. One was attired darkly and the other was a color thing with massive wings.

The two figures seemed to be talking, but the fencer was slightly confused on who these people were. As he approached, he noticed that one was the demon woman he was searching for and the other was a pixie, or was it a fairy, the fencer didn't know. He ducked behind a tree and watched to see if there would be any bloodshed, but after a few minutes, he didn't see anything, he walked closer to the two. He hadn't seen Celia in a while, and he was hoping to learn what had happened with her since he was knocked out.

"Milady, it is good to see you again," the green haired man said as he walked towards her.

"Not you to," she mumbled.

"Who's Milady, and who is that guy?"

"Hello, I am..." the fencer started and was cut off.

"An idiot," Celia told the pixie/fairy.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Anidiot."

"Milady, thats not very nice. Ma'am, I am called Zorlo, and you are."

"Oh, me, me, me," Gloria said very happily. "I'm Gloria, and I'm the newest member of the Alliance of Tasogare."

"Um... How do you know about the Alliance?"
The dark man walked down the road, he was waltzing through this massive city looking for the human that was pestering his mind. He headed deep into the city, but the city was empty for the most part.

"The hell happened here," Shinu muttered.

A man walked out of the alley and approached the specter. "It's the ruler. He has been killing people left and right for no reason. Can you help us?"

"No, I cannot, but I know one who can. I will summon him for you if you desire?"

"Yes, please, we need his help."

We can use this ruler to help us to kill Zorlo. Now we just need to summon him, the dark Zorlo told Aizi.

Good idea, now we shall use our connection to summon him. Begin focusing our energy to get him to come to this place. Find a place to hide meditate to call that useless human.

The specter held his amulet at the man and killed him with a quick shadow bolt and walked away to find a dark corner to begin the calling. He would wait and see what was happen with the ruler and his foolish other.
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-16-2006, 01:46 PM

"This happened way too soon." Derrel thought to himself. "I had planned to follow Nikudemon until they found Tsukineko, in hopes that the Hell Beast would show up. Now they found him, and anything could happen. Was Haineko going to drag him to the Temple? Would he run off with Niku in search of...whatever they were involved in? Am I supposed to just follow this guy until the beast showed up like some shadow? Folloing these two was pushing it, since he never really asked their permission to do so. If these three packed together, the odds of Derrel forcing them to let him tag along decreased. Maybe he'd have to start being nice again. There was only so much nice in him.

"Were you looking for me too?" Someone said.

"What?" Derrel asked. The words had brought him back to reality, and he noticed the other Neko looking at him. "No. I'm using your friend as bait for a beast that aimed at him, but hit me. I need revenge, so I'm using bait."

"You're an interesting character. It seems something big might be going on, so why don't you travel with us for the sake of beating evil? We could learn some things from each other, and we can work as a team. Not that I know a whole lot about teams, since I'm kind of a loner. I am a member of the Alliance of Tasogare, though, because I like having friends to check up on." Tsuki said.

"Alright, fine. I just have to do one little thing, then we can figure out what's going on."

When Derrel and the rest got to the border of his territory, he found a patrol, and delivered a verbal report for the General. He also stated that he'd be out investigating something, and wasn't sure hen he'd return. Upon returning to the group, they all headed towards their goal.

Ok. I'm not sure when they meet Gloria and Celia, but Derrel will be mildly happy to see a fimiliar face (Gloria). Up until the annoying perkiness.

......................................../`````````````````````````````````````````\
.........MM-TP
  #11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Forgotten Master

“Well we should get going it going to be night soon a there still a long walk,” the swordsman said to the group of people that was following him to the unknown.

“Hey, Niku where are we going?” the male Neko asked, getting in front of the group.

“Yeah, I would like to know that to. After all I have my male Neko I was looking for,” the female snared at the swordsman and looked at him in a evil look.

“Don’t worry guy’s were going somewhere safe. Where going to grandfather Demon. He knows a lot of stuff you will want to learn. Like you Dino, you want to learn more about that demon right. Well grandfather has a whole book on hell Demon and what class a Demon is,” the human said as they walked it to the night.

“So, Niku when you get there what are you going to be learning about?” the male Neko asked.

“I’m going to learn about my pendent and maybe my sword. Grandfather does not give me information easy. I have to work for it by I well give me enough. We are almost there everyone watch where you walk. Grandfather likes to put out traps to test me. For some reason he always knows when I’m coming. He’s a great fight but for some reason wouldn't train me,” the swordsman replied, as he walked through the woods to get to his grandfather house.

“So Niku does that mean you got that strong all by yourself?” the dino asked.

“No, He helped me but not really what you call help. You see what he taught was how to cut fast and run that it. Now after that all I do was learn to cut even fast. That the reason that I did not know I was going to kill that Neko. Anyway were here keep quiet,” the swordsman said, as he slowly walked up to the house.

The group followed behind him slowly and quietly but one of the people touched a trap. A lot of arrows can right for the swordsman. “Niku watch out get down!” the male neko yelled.

“Don’t worry it’s only a test that I’ve been through. This is what I mean he does not teach me anything. Watch and learn grandfather how much faster I’ve become!” the swordsman yelled out into the air. Then the swordsman used he’s fastest tech. He swung his sword at high speed making the blade almost unseen able at night. After block so many arrows at once and not sleeping for days Niku fell a sleep right there in front of his house.

A old man came out of the house you could see he was wear some kind of working out cloth that was red. All the clothes was lose fitting on him and his hair was white. I see you have come back Niku. Are you going to finish learning what you need to be taught? Or are you going to leave again and not finish your training? Do you still believe in your way or do you not? This I will find out through your friends not you. The old man walked over to where his grandchild laid and looked at the arrows on the ground to see they where not broke. “Your skills are weaker then before my child. Come you, you, what are you to him? Anyway come inside we have much to talk about.”

OoC: right so stay here talk, read, sleep do something just leave nikudemon sleep ok.
Last Edited by nikuvillain; 07-19-2006 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Yin Key Bearer

OoC: *Rolls up sleeves* Okay, since R_G sprained her finger, I get to go through the privilege of telling you what her characters did.

BiC: The three, the pixie/fairy, the fencer and the demon girl all stood in the forest as Gloria readied herself to tell the fencer what had happened and how she had joined the alliance. The level of happiness Gloria had made Zorlo wonder how she had survived this far, Celia was not one to idly stand around and have someone push her around. The pixie finally spoke with, "Well, where do I begin."

Begin, the green haired man thought, This could be a long story. The fencer's head fell forwards as a pair of hands grabbed his shirt just below the neck and pulled him towards her.

"Why in the name of god did you ask that? I've heard the story like eight times," the demon girl whispered him with great anger.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that you already knew the story."

"Man I hate you, if you weren't such a good shield, you would be dead right now."

"Okay, so what is the highlights of this story," the fencer asked as the pixie told the story with her eyes closed trying to recall the whole thing.

"More or less, it is the fact that she met that weird human who can become a demon. The two of them went on some kind of an adventure and he asked her to join or she forced it from him and forced herself into the alliance or something like that. I stopped listening after about five minutes. Man I hate this alliance."

"Okay, thanks. Now, back to listening."

As the fencer and the demon girl finished their whispering, Gloria finished telling her story and looked at them. "Wasn't that awesome," the half fairy asked.

"Yeah," Zorlo told her fakely and blandly. "Okay, so you're in, that works. Now, I have to tell you both something since we've all been in contact with Nikudemon."

"What did that stupid human do this time?" Celia asked angrily.

"I'll tell you, milady. But first, what did you do while I was away?"

"That is none of either of your business. I don't want to talk about it with the two of you fools."

"Alright milady."

"Your just gonna take that Zorlo?!"

"Yeah, she is like this most of the time. I've gotten use to things like that."

"You both aren't happy enough, you need to work on that."

"We'll work on it later," both shouted at her.

"Fine, fine, sorry."

"Alright," the fencer started, "back to my story. When I went to visit Master's grave, I came across a female Neko. She was rather thin with a massive sword. Her skills were unbelievable with that thing. I would have died if those things didn't step in and draw our attention from that battle we were having."

"A female Neko? You mean someone like the half breed?" the demon girl asked.

"What's a Neko?" the pixie asked.

"To answer both of your questions, a Neko is a cat demon, in most cases. To answer your question milady, yes, she is Tsukineko's half sister. We were attacked by things called Hell Demons, a group of mercenary demons' who kill whomever the lord of hell tells them to. Two came, one after me, trained to kill me, and the other trained to kill Tsukineko. Mind you, the two of us dispatched them with amazing skill but it was a close battle."

"Sounds like love at first fight," Gloria stated as Zorlo stopped.

"Then she kicked my ass all around the destroyed city."

"Oh."

Celia couldn't help but burst into uncontrollable laughter. The fencer laughed a little about it after he thought about what had happened, and Gloria stood silently with a look of confusion about her.

"So," the female demon managed between laughs, "where were you for the past while then."

"I got beaten so bad that I was unconscious for the past two weeks."

"You were only gone for ten days before she found me. Wait, why are these demons after us?"

"Because, we met Niku and they want anyone associated with him dead. Thats it."

"Got it, I'll recall that while I destroy him and you."

"Oh, okay... Wait, we need to get to the destroyed city, fast."

"Why?" Celia asked.

"We need to go find that female Neko I told you about, I have to help her find Tsuki, and I can only guess she would make finding him easier."

"I hate you all, that's all I have to say," Celia grunted as she moved towards the city.

"She sure isn't a very happy person, is she?" The fairy asked the fencer.

"No, but she is much better then she used to be. She hasn't tried to kill me since the training she helped me with ended," the fencer told the pixie confidently as he ran to catch up with her.

"They're both crazy, but I'll bring there happiness level up yet," the pixie said as she flew after them.
After a few minutes, the three found there way to the destroyed city and the pink haired Neko. The fencer stopped the other two and watched her. Crap, if I go over there, she is going to kill me. With these two here, well, I know that Celia would enjoy it, but Gloria may try to stop her.

After a few seconds, the small fairy flew past Zorlo and went off to go say 'hi' to the Neko.

"Gloria, where are you going?" Zorlo said angrily, but softly to try to avoid Sakura from noticing him.

"Going to say hi, she seems nice."

Zorlo put his left hand on his forehead and sighed, "We're gonna die milady."

"You are, I'll be fine," she said as the two moved towards Sakura.

OoC: RG, if you have any problems with the dialog of your characters, tell me and I'll correct it.
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-19-2006, 11:55 PM

"Weaker? Nikudemon was better then at one point?" Tsukineko asked as he looked at the collasped swordsman. "I thought you were supposed to get stronger over time not weaker."

"He's human. Nekos get stronger over time, but humans seem to weaken as time passes," Haineko replied poking Nikudemon with her bow and getting no response.

"No, even humans get stronger as time goes by. Nikudemon here is just an idiot," the old man said as he stepped closer to the group. "I am Archam. This idiot's grandfather. So, what can I do for you people?"

"Yes, the idiot here said you had an extensive and up to date library that we could find the information we need. So will you let us go and look?" the neko priestess asked, looking back to the old man.

"Of course. Take this path up to the house and go around to the side. Then you'll find a door leading to the cellar. Go down the stairs and through the next door and you'll be in the library, but are you sure that you want to go there first? It's pretty late," Archam questioned, looking at the night sky. The moon was high and full.

"Yes, you're probably right. We should all sleep for now," Derrel said as he went to grab the unconcious Nikudemon only to be stopped by Archam.

"No need. I got Nikudemon. You three just follow me and I'll show you to your rooms," The old man said, grabbing the young warrior by the shirt and dragging him up the gravel path.

"Are you sure you don't want some help? I don't mind carrying him," the Dinofos asked while Archam dragged Nikudemon along the path.

"No, I did this a lot for this idiot when he was younger. I'm stronger then I look. Hurry up now, you're falling behind," Archam called back as he continued up the path. Derrel shook his head and walked up the path after the old man.

"Even his own family treats him like dirt. Serves him right for killing a Neko in a temple of Macha," Haineko mutters as she follows Derrel up the path.

"Even after living near and around humans all my life I still just don't get them sometimes," Tsukineko murmurs and follows Haineko to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakuraneko was waiting for Zorlo to get back. She had now been waiting for close to two days with no fencer in sight. Soon, a loud "Hi!!" broke the silence like a hammer to glass. Looking over, Sakuraneko saw a fairy...or maybe a pixie...something like that with large wings flying toward her with a depressed looking Zorlo and an angry looking female demon trailing behind. "Hello! My name is Gloria. I heard you beat up Zorlo. What did he do?" Gloria said as she seemed to give off waves of happiness and energy so strong you could forge an unbreakable sword from it.

How does something so small have so much energy? It almost feels like being very lightly bludgeoned to death, the Neko thought to herself as she picked up Tsukiyomi and placed it on her back. Zorlo seemed reluctant to come over, but that could have been the Pixie/Fairy thing next to her doing that. "I think you should probably ask Zorlo about that. He would know more," Sakuraneko said as Gloria fluttered around her massive sword.

"How do you carry such a massive sword? It must weigh a ton. Can you fight well with it?" the pixie/fairy asked as she seemed to look at Tsukiyomi from all angles.

"It does weigh a lot and yes I can fight well with it," Sakuraneko replied looking at Gloria over her shoulder. I seriously hop she's not like this all the time. I think the demon next to Zorlo wants to cheerfully strangle this girl. I might too if I was forced to be around her for a week or more. This is going to be a long night, the Neko thought as she walked over to Zorlo and Celia, followed closely by Gloria asking another question.

My characters (Old)

#14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-20-2006, 03:16 PM

Derrel had slept better than he expected to, given the circumstances. Maybe he needed it more that he thought, or maybe he was starting to get use to the group he was in. After rising, he automatically checked on everyone, just as he would do if he were at home. The sun was just peking over the horizon, and everyone but Archam was still resting. The old Human was tending to things in the kitchen, making some sort of breakfast, so Derrel left him to it and went to the library.

He found a book on Hellbeasts, and went to the window to read. According to the book, Hellbeasts looked like wingless gargoyles, and were from deep undergound. This Netherworld, sometimes called Hell, was a place of monsters not normally seen above ground. Demons, Cerberus, Gorgons, and other wicked monsters and apparitions made the underbelly of the world their home. Hell Beasts themselves were sometimes used as hitmen, or pawns in some greater being's desire to wreak chaos and destruction.

There were few portals known to Humankind, whether it be a lack of passagways, or the sheer danger the area around a portal poses to adventerers. The common areas were dreadful places, such as dark bogs and barren wastelands. Rumor has it that dark energy exudes from these portals, killing all plant and wildlife that dare try to live there.

There were a few maps, and Derrel was tempted to take the book, but he figured he'd better ask first. He went upstairs to find everyone starting to rise, and the smell of meat and spices drifted down the hall. He stuffed the book into his rucksack, and prepared to eat. He would tell the others about what he found after the meal.

.........MM-TP
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-29-2006, 05:04 PM
Forgotten Master

The old man seen the Dinofos walking into the kitchen and sat down by the table. “The foods ready you better get your food before I wake up Nikudemon. Tell the others to eat when they come down.”

“May I ask where are you going and when are you going to wake Nikudemon up?”

“Well you asked but I’m not going to answer you question just relax for right now,” the old man replied then walked away. The old man when to his room and open up his dresser drawer that was sitting in the corner of the room. He took some cloth out of the drawer and left out of his room. He walked down the hall a litter more until he can to a room that had the door Nikudemon sleeping keep out. Well It’s time for him to get up a make a new sign. “Archam Punch lv. ??? Flame!” Fire when around his hands as he punched the door. The door flew threw the room and out the window as it burn out before it hit the ground. “Well that was close I almost burned down the house.

The young swordsman shot up out of bed after hearing the door go threw the window. “What are you doing!? You can’t wake people up like normal human beings!”

“Here put this on a meet me outside,” the old man said then threw the cloth that his picked out of his room at his room at the swordsman it land in his face. The swordsman pulled it out of his face and looked down at the clothes. He seen a short sleeve shirt that’s red with a dragon on the back inside a circle. The dragon was green and the circle was a thick black circle. The shirt has two holes in the back two right where the shoulder blades would be. The pants where red with a blue snake run up the left leg of his pants. Why does he want he to wear these cloth oh well I guess I’ll wear it since my old ones are all bloody. After the swordsman got dress he stepped out of his room and seen his grandfather standing outside his door. “I forgot the vest here you going to need it.”

“That good but why are there wholes in the back of my shirt?”

“I’ll answer that later first I need you to get your skills back or you’ll die from the holy pendent.” Right when Archam said holy pendent the two Neko had just open there doors and heard him.

“Holy pendent?” both the Neko’s and Nikudemon asked in shacked. Archam turned around and looked at the Neko’s then slapped his forehead.

“Go down, eat, look around I’ll tell you later about the holy pendent and the death that Nikudemon well go threw if he doesn’t get stronger a finds a will to live on.” As Archam said that the swordsman looked down at the black vest and put it on.
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 07-29-2006, 06:24 PM
Yin Key Bearer

The group of four stood silently in the open wasteland where a city had once been. The fencer stared intently at his allies and formulating a useable lie to convey to Sakura. The pink haired neko stared at him angrily, odds are because he had not brought her the dark furred neko. He had to stall and think of a plan, but what should he say. The young green haired boy had scarcely had to lie before, and this situation was one where only a lie would buy him time. Suddenly, and without warning, Gloria popped in front of him.

"So... Why were you and her fighting?! She told me to ask you."

The pink haired neko had just passed to the question to the fencer, but this was a blessing in disguise.

Bingo, now I can bide my time whilst I think of some way to prevent being killed by miss Sakura. This question could bide me much time if I answer it in the right fashion. "She and I..." the fencer stopped. Compelled by his thoughts of finding a way to save his own skin, answering the question was slightly more difficult then he thought. "We fought because she is the only living person who knows the whereabouts of my master's fabled sword. I thought I could defeat her, but I was wrong. I failed both my master, and myself when I lost."

"Really, that sucks," the pixie/fairy added.

"You lose because you are weak," the demonic mage added insult to injury.

"I shall not part with that sword until you prove your worth, but that is not the topic at hand, you were supposed to bring me my brother," the pink haired Neko roared at the green haired fencer.

"I am, I just came here to see if I couldn't persuade you to give me my master's sword. What say you?"

"Nope, now then, where is my brother."

As the cat demon confronted the fencer, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head as he began to have a vision. The world of darkness is filled with odd powers, but the worst of which is the power of shared vision, which Shinu and Zorlo had and could not avoid. Although this power could be used to the dark one's advantage this time, as the fencer saw what his other saw. The vision showed the fencer the place where the terror of death was now, and over heard the conversation the dark one had with the villager. The honor and righteousness of the fencer awakened and roared uncontrollably as he emerged from the state he was in.

"The hell happened to him?" The pink haired neko asked.

"No questions, it doesn't matter," Celia told her quietly.

"But I wanna know," Gloria screamed as he started shaking the fencer by the collar of his shirt.

"She told you, it doesn't matter. Anyway, we have to go and deal with an evil dictator. He is destroying all the people who live in his land. We must go..." the fencer said as he was cut off as Sakura punched him in the back of the head.

"My brother comes first, since you said you were going to find him."

"I know, I was getting to that," the fencer said as he looked down. Now came the delicate part, he had to lie. "He passed by in the thing that happened, he is in the city. We must head fast."

"Meh, fine, as long as we find him. If not... I don't need to remind you do I."

"No ma'am, He'll be there." With those words, the group of four began marching.

"Come to think of it," Celia said, "where are we heading?"

"The large city to the east of here. We have to be careful, the city is in martial law and the soldiers are capturing all who enter. We'll have to fight our way through... The Human guards," the fencer added to try to help convince the female demon.

"I'm not going, I have plans to live. I don't need to risk death for something I don't care about."

"It's not just humans, milady. He is killing demons to, take your vengeance on him because he is a human."

"Vile fool, how dare he. I'll turn him into a burning pile of ash."

"Okay, lets go," the fencer said as the group headed off.
The dark one had taken refuge in an empty house to contact his other. Sending the fencer the images of what had just happening and making them appear to have happened several days ago was easy, but that had not been the the terror's only success. He had also had a chance to observe who the human was traveling with.

A tooth pick neko with a massive sword, a pixie/fairy thing, the demon girl and the fencer. This should be most fun, destroying them shall be easy.

Be careful, that sword is Tsukiyomi. It is said to be one of the legendary hell weapons that were forged for purposes of destroying angels. Do not underestimate anyone who can wield such a weapon. As for the others, we have no worries, but for now... the dark one was cut off from finishing his thought as some of the towns army barged into the city.

"What are you doing here and how dare you enter a condemned building?"

"Fools, how dare you impede on my land. Such a transgression is unforgivable, you shall die now."

"Try us," another of the six soldiers said as they pointed the spears they held at the master of demon magic. Each of the soldiers were dressed in shining steel armor that covered most of their body. The chest plates were massive and had fully armored arms and legs. They wore golden helmets with the a falcon engraved on the forehead of the helmet. They wasted no time attacking at the dark figure that stood in silence in the room.

"You weaklings can't even touch me. Convert," Shinu roared as they charged. The soldiers knew not what they were faced with. Darkness such as the Terror of Death controlled was unmatched except by the strongest of dark warriors.

OoC: Eh, whoops, over did it. Oh, and yes, second page, and many to come.
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2006, 01:08 AM

"Death? Well that‘s not good. I guess I'll wait until you're ready to tell us," Tsukineko said as he turned toward the smell of food drifting up the hallway. Haineko merely shook her head and followed the young Neko toward the kitchen and almost walked into him as he stopped short.

'What’s the matter will you?' the Priestess asked, a bit annoyed at the sudden stop. Tsukineko never answered as he turned back and walked up to Archam.

"Archam I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have a pair of lightweight steel greaves or gauntlets I could use?" Nikudemon seemed skeptical of a yes.

"Probably not," the swordsman said, crossing his arms over his black vest. "He gave tin when I asked is he had anything."

"Of course. Next to the library is a storage room. In the back you find some of both. Take what you like, I have plenty," said the old man to Nikudemon's surprise. "Now, If you'll please excuse us..."

"Ahh. Yes, of course. Thank you." The neko knew a wish for peace when he heard one. Turning quickly, he walked back down the hallway toward the kitchen, followed by an intrigued Haineko. After a few seconds, "THEN WHY DID YOU GIVE ME TIN IF YOU HAD PLENTY OF STEEL ARMOR!?" Rang down the hall from Nikudemon followed by, "Because you did nothing to earn the steel armor." Haineko burst into laughter while Tsukineko had a hard time holding it in.

"Serves you right, you idiot!" she yelled back, halfway laughing as she walked with Tsukineko into the kitchen. If Nikudemon heard her, he didn't respond. Derrel was finishing up the plate of breakfast in front of him. The two Neko's realized just how hungry they were themselves. Luckily there was plenty of food...provided Nikudemon ate last of course. Although, considering how Archam had awakened the swordsman, neither one truly believed Nikudemon would be eating anything but maybe dirt for quite some time. Derrel finished about the time Haineko and Tsukineko sat down with their plates and went toward the library, leaving the two Neko's to themselves.

"Haineko, what exactly can you do in battle? Your robes make it a bit hard to tell if you have close combat weapons," inquired the scarred Neko in between mouthfuls of food. Haineko finished her mouthful and gave him a look that would make even a genius feel stupid for asking.

"That's the point. If I walk around showing off weaponry, then what will I have as protection if I get sneak attacked?"

"Are you saying you actually needed to worry about that kind of thing in Temples?!"

"Of course. Temples are treacherous when it comes to priestess. Trust can either keep you alive or get you killed and isn't something you just hand to people. Only the most powerful Priestess is able to lead as High Priestess and must kill to both attain and protect her position. To duel in the temples is to fight for the right to live and to lose almost always means to die. Only once in the hundreds of duels I've fought and seen have I ever seen a person spared of death at the end."

"What?! Are you serious?!" Tsukineko exclaimed, a look of shock on his face. "Well, would you be willing to tell me want you can do?" The priestess went quiet for several minutes, deep in thought. The two continued eating in silence until Haineko finally turned back to him.

"You, I think I can trust. I'm crap at close combat. I'm an archer and Priestess/mage. I do have one thing though." She flicked her right hand up at the wall; a blur streaked from her hand and hit the wall with a dull thud. A knife with a four inch long, double-edged blade was sticking out of the wall. "I have another knife just like that in my other sleeve. I use them for close range surprises and thanks to Nikudemon, I learned how to throw them though I'm still not very good. I tend to hit about 1 out of 3 times with the blade. Pretty nice surprise, huh?"

"Quite," responded the darkly dressed Neko. He was a bit subdued suddenly. Haineko once again was intrigued by this. Wordlessly answering her unspoken question, He traced three scars: one near the base of his neck, close to the jugular vein; one in his left upper arm; lastly, the long one across his left eye. "The last one from a hidden knife much like yours. The first two were from thrown knives I didn't notice in time."

"I see." Now it was Haineko's turn to be subdued. The two finished their breakfast in silence and headed to the Library. Upon entering, they found Derrel reading a large tome. He immediately looked up and and waved them to come over. Haineko walked over with a raised eyebrow while Tsukineko shook his head.

"I'll look in a minute. I have something to go see about first." Turning to a nearby door, he stepped in and looked around. "Yep. Definitely a storage room. Now, let's see." It didn't take long to find what he was looking for. A pair of sturdy black boots with steel greaves attached, protecting the top of the foot, the knees, the ankles, and most of the heel in light weight, but strong metal. A quick check with his short sword confirmed it was indeed steel. "Now, He said some gauntlets were in here too. Ahh. there they are." In a corner was a pair of gauntlets with flexible plates on the wrist and fingers to allow full movement while extending back to protect the forearms as well. Surprisingly enough, the fingertips were open, allowing one's fingers to still feel for tasks requiring a bit of dexterity. In Tsukineko's case, he could still freely use his claws while wearing them. Even more surprising, both the gauntlets and greaves fit perfectly. "I most say, this seems almost too perfect. Almost like these were waiting for me." An image of the Master of Combat flashes in his mind. "Those two couldn't know each other...could they?" Shaking his head to clear away the thoughts, he walks back out to the library. Haineko and Derrel were talking about something when they stopped to look at him.

"Why did you want that armor anyway?" The Neko priestess asked him as he walks in. A book catches his eye and doesn't answer. "Tsukineko!" He looks back to her. "Why did you want those gauntlets and greaves in the first place?"

"I've had many times where gauntlets, greaves, or both would've saved me many scars and I learned some things that could be useful, but I need these to do them," the young Neko replied as he sat down and began reading a book on Magical Shields. Haineko found herself a book on Arrow Techniques and followed suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakuraneko followed Zorlo toward the town that supposedly held her brother. The fencer didn't seem to sure at first, but that was of little consequence to her. He knew what would happen if Tsukineko wasn't there and from the way the demon girl acted toward him, it was pretty clear she wouldn't step in to help Zorlo if the Neko girl was to maybe, toss him through a building. Hell, she might help kill him! Gloria would probably fly over to the injured fencer or ask why Sakuraneko had done it, but not much more.

"Hey, how fast can you run? That sword must slow you down a lot," asked Gloria as she flew around the Neko.

By Macha tail! Doesn't this girl ever stop? "Why not ask Zorlo to compare my speed during our fight to Tsukineko's. I know he's fought my brother at least once. He'll know," she replied. Gloria nodded and flew up to question the fencer. Looking closely, Sakuraneko could see extremely faint energy coming off the pixie/fairy's body. May Macha be merciful!! She really does radiate happiness and energy!! If the demon girl is in fact a mage, then Gloria must make her extremely uncomfortable to be around. With a sigh of disbelief, Sakuraneko let her thoughts wander while time, and the fairy, allowed. "Tsukineko. Just what are you doing right now I wonder? Growing stronger? Grow strong, Tsukineko. Stronger then me; Stronger then Kurenkento," she murmured while Gloria's voice could be heard asking her many questions to the fencer.

My characters (Old)

Last Edited by nekoryuuha; 08-06-2006 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-14-2006, 09:12 PM

"Derrel had read all he wanted to of Hell Beasts, and was done skimming through weapons books and fire spells. "I'm going out, but I'll try to stay withing earshot." He said as he left the room.

"He can be nice when he wants to." Tsuki said.

"It's obvious he's used to working in groups, but I often roam alone. As long as he doesn't start acting like he's in charge, we just might get along." Hai said to Tsuki.

Derrel wandered outside and felt the grass under his feet. He was only just getting used to so much grass and leaf litter. It was like being in the biggest oasis he'd ever seen. He smelled an herbivore in the trees, but he was too full to be interested in hunting. He thought about the group he was in.

The strange Human who didn't seem to realize how powerful he was, like a toddler slinging a knife around. The Female Neko who would kill you rather than spend a lot of time argueing, but was also confidant and knew who she was and wanted to be. The male Neko seemed noble enough, though Derrel wasn't quite sure how to place him yet. In Derel's society, the hiearchy was clear, but he wonderd where he would fit in here.

Or was he overthinking this? Maybe he'd wind up finding this Hell Beast, biting his head off, and returning home never to see these people again. Did he care? Should he care? Sometimes you can't find new things unless you go off the path. A lack of reason wasn't a good excuse to stop, because maybe the reason would come later.

Something spooked the creature that was grazing in the trees. Derrel knew it wasn't him, because the creature bareled past him. He crept into the trees to find the disturbance, but as he approached the tree line, long chains shott out from the bushes! The hunters were masking their scent, and Derel was caught. He roared in anger and warning as a hunter came out with an axe. The other two were holding the chains, keeping him from reaching his weapons. He whirled around to catch the hunter with his tail and hauled the other two towards the open.

Tsuki and Hai came running out, but were attacked by archers who shot scented arrows. The scent was a knock out gas possibly for dangerous animals. Derrel blasted it with fire to dispel some of it, and heated the metal so it would bend. He couldn't tell by scent how many there were, and he didn't know why these people were here.

OoC: Okay, these guys are poachers. It's up to you if you want to relate them to the Demons, or just make this an isolated incedent. I just figured it was time for a little action.

.........MM-TP
Last Edited by Chad; 08-16-2006 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2006, 11:42 AM
Forgotten Master

OoC: You don't have to read this by if you want to understand Nikudemon fighting style then read but do read the OoC at the bottom.

IC: Nikudemon and Archam when down stairs around the back of the house. Archam grabbed his katana and unsheathed while Nikudemon kept on walking. Archam ran towards his grandson, the young swordsman hear his foot step so he pulled out his sword and swung around with both hands on the hilt. The old swordsman jumped up into the air his blade touching other blade making a spark in the middle. The old swordsman landed behind his grandson seeing that he could kill him right now. “You have forgotten the basic teaching of the one handed sword style of the demon’s teaching.”

“No, I still know it but it can only bring me of far up to the best. I was beat in strength by a fencer because of the one hand style.”

“That can not be because the one hand style has no limit on how strong or fast you can go. That is if you know how to use it right. The key to using the one handed style is to move everything smoothly. The sword must become your arm to go at why I call zero speed. If you can do this you will be able you go at any speed and change it just as fast. Now, Nikudemon hold your hilt by the middle so I can teach you how to move your sword faster.”

The young swordsman grabbed his sword like he was told. He tensed his muscle up and put a tight grip on the hilt. “No, loosen your body up so you can move freely. A loosen body can move faster then anything else in the world if you believe in it.” The young swordsman loosened his body up and swung his sword then heard a noise.

“What’s that it sounds like fighting!”

“Don’t worry you just swung your sword fast then normal.”

“I know it’s faster then quick draw.”

“Quick draw? What’s that? I never tough you that.”

“I know it’s a skill I learn on my own.”

OoC: Yes, I think it was time to have some action. Now you got one more post and where off to see Zorlo group. I know we don’t want to go there but we have to. Now, Nikudemon has one more thing to learn and we can go.
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2006, 01:04 PM
Yin Key Bearer

OoC: You didn't lose to Zorlo, your power ran out. Very different, but now, I can show the fruits of my labor and Zorlo's combat training.

BiC: The group of four walked along the path slowly. The Pixie was asking the young fencer a hundred and one questions, starting with, "So how fast is Sakura really?"

"Very fast," the green haired man responded.

"She said to compare her speed to Tsukineko. By the way, I who is he?"

"With that monster blade, she is slightly slower than he is, but without it, she is fast beyond a persons wildest dream. Tsukineko is another cat person, but he is half Neko-demon and half human. He is also a member of the Alliance of Tasogare."

"Now I recall him, Niku told me to greet everyone in the alliance members, and he mentioned you, Celia and Tsukineko. We have to find him so I can say hi."

She's cheery. Unpleasantly so, but I guess that is why Niku sent her to find me and Miss Celia. I get that feeling that I'll be the person who will have to handle her to prevent the Lady Celia and Miss Sakuraneko from ringing her neck. Great... He thought blandly as she flew around him and asked her next question.

"So, why do you hang around Celia, I heard she hates humans. Want to die or something? So why?"

"Because I promised someone I would help her get over her hatred of humans."

"Thats a good reason... I guess. I think it is because you like her, well," Gloria implied as she got in the fencer's face.

"That is none of your business," the green haired man said as he tried to move around the Pixie.

"Running only proves my point!"

"Okay, enough questions," the fencer said as he looked at Celia. "Go ask Miss Sakura about herself, I don't know all that much about her."

"Fine," the Fairy said glumly as she flew back towards Sakura.

That ends that, for now anyway. We should be near the town soon, better get myself ready. "Hey," the warrior shouted back to the women. "We'll be upon the city soon, so get ready. I sense there will be trouble when we come upon the city."

"Yeah, yeah. Be quite and keep showing us the way," Celia grunted at him.

"And finish finding my brother, or else," Sakura added, bringing a chill up Zorlo's spine.
The group had traveled from the forest to the city through the night, and the mist was upon the outer city wall. The fog was very thick, and visibility was very low and it took time until the four found the path to one of the entrances. Upon taking rule, the ruler had cut the city off from the outside world, making it hard to get in, and forcing this strange group to follow a path the the northern entrance. They found three guards standing silently who looked them over. The guards all wore blue full plate mail armor, but had no helmets. The leader of them had blue eyes and blond hair and the others had brown hair which was just over their eyes, making it hard to see them.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here boys. A cat girl, a pixie, a female demon, and what looks to be a tree." The fencer's eyes were flooded with anger as he looked upon the man who had just insulted him. The two subservient laughed at the man's joke. Celia readied her staff and prepared herself to kill the weaklings that stood before the group. The fencer shoved out his arm, stopping the female demon's advance.

"I shall handle them milady. They may be offending to me, and humans to you, but I think killing them would be to nice of an occurrence for them. I shall deal with them." The fencer stepped forwards and the head soldier stepped forwards to stand up for himself and his troops. The man pointed his spear with the wooden shaft at the fencer.

"Think you can handle me. I'll teach you whom you're dealing with, you tree."

"That insult means nothing, just shows how weak you are." The guard captain thrusted his spear at the fencer, but in one smooth move, the fencer turned to his side stepped to the left. Quickly, the fencer pulled his right hand back, balling his hands into fists and then quickly punched the guard captain with his left fist, knocking him out with one punch. After being punched in the face. the captain was thrown back between the other guards who watched in terror.

"How dare you do that to the boss."

"Yeah, now we'll defeat you."

"I guess you two didn't see what I just did, perhaps I should teach you proper behavior around stronger warriors," the fencer said as the guards pointed their spears at him and the he moved his left hand around the handle on the right side of his belt and drew the rapier in one swift motion. After this, he moved his hand down, onto the handle of his short sword, which lay on the right side of his belt, right behind his sword and drew it in a back hand hold manor, used mostly for defense. He then spun the blade in his hand so that it was being held as he held his rapier, the short sword's blade was pointed at the guards.

The fencer turned his body and positioned his left arm so the blade pointed away from his foe and bent his right arm so the his elbow was bent so the tip of the sword was a few inches from his chest. The two charged their spears at the warrior who stepped between them and spun around, his blades following him, cutting the spears off in the middle of the spear, causing them to break, and then standing up straight, behind his foes, and slammed the pommels of his weapons into the non-armored heads of his foes, knocking them out.

The green attired man looked at the group, "That takes care of them, and now we can move on."

Gloria moved forwards and with a tooth filled smile and a massive thumbs up stated, "That was so awesome. Great job." Celia moved forwards next and stared at him and just walked on and the fencer returned his blades to their homes.
The dark one now found himself matched up with six soldiers standing their ground against him. He had no fear for them, at all, and was ready to destroy them. The weapon of eight blades he held was ready to slay the weak foes that stood before him.

"If you give up, we'll make sure that you will be put to death quickly."

"Or how about, you all die and I walk out of here unscathed," the dark one said as he threw his weapon and it spun like a buzz saw, slicing the head of one of the guards off.

"He's unarmed, get him now," another said as the weapon came back and sliced his head off and the dark one grabbed his weapon and charged into the group and sliced off the heads of two more guards with one quick horizontal slash and turned towards the last two whom were about to flee. With seemingly no movement, the dark one appeared in front of the guards and harvested himself another two heads. With that, he felled all of the guards and stood still. The red blood filled the ground around him, filling him with the feeling of great darkness, adding to his already unimaginable bloodlust.

To easy, Dark Zorlo remarked.

We have grown far to powerful for such weak foes. Now, to move on, We must head to the library here, Aizi told him.

Why are we heading there?

There is a book there we must find, it tells of how we shall get to hell. there is something there that shall be of use to us. It will make defeating the Master of Shadows a simple task.

Alright, the human muttered as the dark one moved into the city and headed off towards the library. Now was the time he found what he searched for.

OoC: That was loads of fun, but I think I may have over done it. Can't wait for everyone to meet up and see what happens.

Tags
daphnes, girl, neko, riku, sercets, unlock, zorolo