Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Monster from your nightmares
View Posts: 510
Metaton's Conviction

Metaton put his helmet on. He was getting impatient, the creature could not flee forever.
Suddenly, a scaly nderling entered his tent. They all secretly hated him, but he was mch too powerfl for them to even challenge...
"Sir, we have fond a spy..." hissed the underling.
"Bring it in, and I'll make them regret setting eyes on my camp!"
"Yes... sir" hissed the underling.
"Dark Conviction," said Metaton, stretching his hand out. The lizard disapeared in a flash of dark lightning and a pile of ashes was left.
Stepping otside into the cool night air, he breathed deeply.
"BRING ME THE SPY!" he yelled, the Schnicdt raced to obey his orders. He grinned, his chance to torture an innocent at last.. he cackled under his breath...
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2005, 03:33 PM
Have you ever died and thought to yourself: "Why am I still thinking?"
Send a message via AIM to Quark Send a message via Skype™ to Quark
Steam ID: koolgool

View Posts: 28,717
Re: Metaton's Conviction

Tayler didn't understand what was going on, she was taking a walk when these little creatures came out of no where and brought her before this other creature she didn't recognise. "I'm sorry." She said politly, "I didn't--" She was interupted by a slap across her face. She fell to the ground holding her bleeding cheek. "Why-- why did you hit me?" She asked, standing back up.

"You will speak when spoken to." Metaton replied. "Why were you spying on us?" he asked.

"I wasn't---"

"SILENCE!" the evil man shouted, "Tell me the truth."

Tayler looked confused, "I wasn't spying on you, I promise." She pleaded.

"I don't believe you." Metaton stated, pulling out a lance from behind himself.

"You want to fight?" She asked quickly dropping to the floor spinning and tripping the beeing. "Let us fight."

-=========}xxxx[] Denizens of My Brain []xxxx{=========-
{Quark's Intermittent Art Vomitorium}
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2005, 03:42 PM

"You'll have to do better then that..." sneered Metaton, he caught himself as he fell and rolled forwards, standing perfectly upright once more.
"Allow me to show you a proper attack!" he said, the jeering, leering monsters surrounding them knew this trick, the Metaton Crush.
He literally swung the lance over his head. Tayler rolled nimbly out of the way.
"Knew you'd do that," he sneered, "DARK CONVICTION!" He blasted at her with dark lightning.
She jmped again and he continued to blast at her, the rest of the troops jeering.
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2005, 03:54 PM

Tayler jumped through the air, spinning wildly then finally turned and yelled, "Lightning ball!" A bright flash of white lightning emited from her blade just before she was stuck herself by dark lightning. She flew back in pain, but Metatos did so as well. They were both in severe pain, but Tayler wasn't as injured because lightning was her speciality, still the wound burned.

"I'm sorry I intruded on your land." She apologized. "But that dosn't mean you have to kill me." She walked up closer to the general, still lying on the floor. All of a sudden the general, moving as fast as he could, spun around to trip Tayler. She jumped it with ease because of his sluggishness. He stood to his feet and attempted to punch her, but she leaned backward and dodged it. When she stood streight again she spoke: "I believe there is good in every heart, I believe there is good in you."

"There's one mistake with your theory, I don't have a heart." He said just before swinging his sword down toward Tayler who quickly rose her's up to parry. She was surprised, however, that her sword was knocked clean from he hand. She quickly jumped backwards to dodge the general's next slash.

Tayler looked over to her sword that lay on the floor nearby. Lunging for it, she nearly was almost cleaved in half by another swipe from Metaton. She grabbed her sword and parryed his next swipe because she was ready for his strength this time.

#5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-24-2005, 02:19 PM

Metaton swung his sword horizontally. Tayler leapt up, and over the sword, then again as he tried again. This time, however, she landed and stood on his sword.
"You're quite nimble," he said, admiringly.
"Thanks, you're not," she said simply, and backflipped off it. What she hadn't expected was Metaton to charge straight into her knocking her inside a tent. The tent collapsed and he simply stood, charging another Dark Conviction.
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-24-2005, 03:39 PM

Fumbling around inside the tent, she stepped in a pot that stuck to her foot. She rolled around on the ground untile she finally rolled out from under the collapsed tent. "Finally." She said to herself and turned her attantion to Metaton who smiled darkly.

"DARK CONVICTION!" He yelled at her and that same black lightning seered from his lance coming instantly in her direction.

She would have jumped out of the way unscathed, but the pot she stepped into under the tent was still attached to her foot. "Oh great." she thought sarcastically. She was hit square in the chest that sent her careening through the air, nearly toppling another tent. She slowly stood to her feet, trying to recover. "Heal." She whispered which helped some, but not much. The pain eased off a bit and the smoke died down a little. She looked back at the general and with great speed and stealth, she ran toward the monster.

Almost like a cheetah, she met the man's iron chestplate with her sword at an incredible speed. Her sword punctured the plating, and punctured his skin as well, though not much. Metaton hissed in pain as he soared backward and slammed into the ground by the fast ninja. "I didn't see that coming." He admitted after he stood to his feet.

"You'll find I'm full of surprises."(w00t, stolen line) She said as their swords met in a bright flash of sparks.

#7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-24-2005, 03:51 PM

Metaton winced. The sword had done more to him then either realised, though he wasn't about to tell her that...
He pushed her back, srprising her with his inhuman strength. She skidded back and came to a hard stop.
"You were very foolish to be spying on my camp," he said swinging his sword into its hilt and plling out his mace.
"I WASN'T SPYING!" said Tayler, seething.
"Either way, the only way you'll live is if you were to leave my camp, and never come back..."
Metaton was beginning to get desperate, his wond bleeding.
"Why would I do that?" she said, confused, "This is way too much fun!"
If Tryforse gets here, and she's still here... thoght Metaton frantically, "just go!"
For the first time, Metaton looked afraid of something.
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-24-2005, 04:17 PM

Tayler heard a sense of urgancy in his voice, "What's wrong? Do you need help with something? Tell me, I can help with whatever it is you're having trouble with." Tayler asked slightly concerned for the general.

Metaton wasn't expecting an answer like this, he didn't understand why someone would want to help him. "No just leave!" He shouted. She still couldn't be trusted.

"I can help, what is it? Tell me." She asked taking a few steps closer.

The general leaped at her swinging his sword wildly, but Tayler dodged the sluggish brute by jumping backwards a few times. She could sense a bit of fear in him. She had many fears herself, only a few of the presant, but many of the past. If her mom just didn't unexpectadly have cancer and die, maybe her father wouldn't have been so careless when he went hunting. If her father didn't die, then Dehel wouldn't have run away. And if Dehel didn't run away, her older brother might not have left to a diferent school so he could become strong enough to find him. And if he didn't leave, then he wouldn't have been captured. She blamed it on her mother and cursed her under her breath. But she pushed all of the distractions out of her mind as she prepaired to continue the fight with the general.

#9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-25-2005, 03:21 PM

Metaton looked at the girl in front him.
Maybe she can be of some assisstance... he thought.
He looked around, he could sense her approaching.
"Have you ever heard the saying, beauty is in the eye of the beholder?" asked Metaton.
Tayler was caught off-guard with this question, but remained on the defence, just in case.
"What if I have?" she asked him.
"Well, it is truly the same as evil, only those who view me as evil would ever call me evil," he said, Tayler had to admit that this was correct, but what was his point?
"There is a female demon, by the name of Sarah TryForse, coming towards my camp," he explained, "she hunts for an anceint power, the likes of which have never been seen before. I also hunt it, but I would use the powers for good, not for the evil she plans!"
"I thought you had no heart?" said Tayler, slightly mollied.
"Figure of speech," he said quietly, "we can't defeat each other, we're too evenly matched. Maybe you could take care of her for me, and I will see to it you are rewarded well for it..."
"I see you've made a freind..."

A little way away, a girl stood, one leg on a crate. She was grinning broadly.
"Remember, jst defeat her, captre her, do whatever it takes to prevent her from following me," said Metaton, and with no more ceremony, turned and charged into the woods.
"Coward..." said Sarah, looking at the woods. She turned to Tayler and vanished!

Tayler looked around, confused for a second, then Sarah reappeared directly in front of her!
"Name's Sarah," she said cheerfully, "what's yours?"
She doesn't act like a demon... thought Tayler
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-25-2005, 03:36 PM

"My name is Tayler." She said smiling and extending a hand to shake. They shook and Tayler asked her a question, "Um, I don't mean to sound rude or anything but" She swollowed because she hated to offend people, "are you a demon?"

Sarah looked offended, a look of disgust came across her face, "NO! Am I that hiddeous?"

"No, no, no, no," Tayler said a bit embarised, "You're not ugly, it's just that this weird man told me there was a demon called--"

Tayler was intrupted by a hard strike of black lightning just to the right of her. She jumped, but wasn't wounded.

"Kill her!" Metaton yelled as he showed himself. "She's a demon and a master at deception!"

"I don't think so." Tayler told him pulling out her sword, "I can clearly tell from the two of you that you are the evil one." She pointed at Metaton.

"Believe what you want." The general said and lept at the two girls.

Ooc: lol, TryForse. Sorry it's so small though, I'm having writers block.

#11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-25-2005, 03:55 PM

OoC: Nice pun huh?

BiC:
Tayler and Sarah leapt ot of the way, both doing back-flips.
"You're coming with me!" said Sarah, holding up some tiny spheres in one hand.
"What are those?" asked Tayler.
"Flash Bombs," muttered Sarah, "I thought you'd have some, being a ninja and all!"
"No," said Tayler, flipping over a sword from metaton.
"I'll have to show you how to make them," muttered Sarah, running towards Metaton. Roaring, he swung his huge sword at her, but she jumped p, ONTO the actual blade itself, then threw the bombs at his face. She vanished jst as a blinding flash erupted into the clearing.
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-25-2005, 04:29 PM

Ooc: Since this is kinda turning into a two Vs one thing, I'll make it Two Vs Two.

Bic:

Tayler got the idea after Serrah threw the flash grenades into the generals eyes and she quickly hid behind some crates. When she was a teacherin the ninja school, it was only for younger kids who were learning the basics, so she never seen any of these flash grenades before if her school even supplied them. She remained silent behind the crates, not making a sound. She could see the sun begining to set.

Metaton's eyes darted around the area, searching for the two girls, "You can't hide forever!"

Just then, a boy walked onto the campsite, he looked about six-teen years old. "I'm close, I can feel it." The boy said to himself.

"YOU!" Shouted the general, the boy looked up at him, "Boy, what are you doing hear!?" Metaton was clearly angery.

"A mear boy am I?" A demonic voice erupted from the young man. His face was all of a sudden covered by darkness just as soon as the sun finished setting, his eyes began to glow wight and he began to float off the ground. He crossed his arms, his voice sounding even more evil now. "Speek of the devil!" The boy was no longer a nice young blond headed man, he was now a tall, hovering demonic humanoid, shrouded in dark clothes.

Metaton looked at the sinister being, pleased, "You may be of use to me." He said.

"I'm sorry, I'm far to busy. I'm looking for three young children that go by the last name of Rune. Have you seen them?" Sin interogated.

Tayler gasped, she turned to Sarah who was crouched next to her and whispered, "Rune is my last name!"

Metaton began to speak but Sin quickly Hushed him, "Shh!" He put his index finger in front of his cloaked face so the general wouldn't talk. He silently flew behind the crates and spotted Tayler instantly. He could sense her fathers advanced brain within her. "Well, well, well." He chuckled, "What do we have here?"

Ooc: Sin's bio is in my sig. This'll be good, I can tell.

#13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-29-2005, 02:56 AM

OoC: interesting...

BiC: "GOD'S WRATH!"
Sin was knocked back, more from the force of the attack then the flames themselves.
"MOVE!" shouted Sarah.
Stalling only for a second, Tayler dashed out and ran towards Sarah, she leapt behind the crate.
"Got any ideas?" asked Sarah.
"None," said Tayler, truthfully.
"Here's an idea, give up and DIE!"
The crate exploded, sending both girls flying as the General's Dark Conviction hit it.
They both twisted in mid-air and landed on their feet.
"Grab onto me," whispered Sarah.
Metaton and Sin were both powering up for a stronger attack.
Tayler grabbed onto Sarah's waist and she pulled her cloak around both of them.

---

"Did we get them?" asked Metaton, looking at the smouldering crater.
"Something tells me 'no' is the correct answer," said Sin, trying to locate Tayler.

---

A couple of feet away, Sarah and Tayler were cowering behind a rock.
"We need a plan here," said Sarah, peeking around one side of the rock.
"It's the demon we need to take out first, the General isn't so tough on his own," whispered Tayler.
"Good idea," said Sarah, and she began to rummage within her bag.
"What are you looking for?" asked Tayler.
"This," said Sarah, holding up a black cloak, which looked similar to her red one.
"Why?" asked Tayler.
"I like to call it the Shroud of Shadows, wearing this, you'll become invisible," she handed it to Tayler, "put it on."
"Why?"
"Because, number one, I can't teleport both of us constantly, number two, I'm not a black person, it just doesn't work for me, and finally, every ninja should be able to become invisible!"
"What's with you and ninjas?" asked Tayler.
"Nothing," shrugged Sarah, "I've known a couple of ninjas, but they don't stick around for very long!"
"Don't you think they should be able to hear us?"
"Dunno," Tayler and Sarah both peered around the rock, Sin had vanished!
"Peekaboo," said a voice from behind them.
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-29-2005, 06:53 PM

Tayler quickly spun around, but she felt a cold gruesome hand grasp her by the neck and lift her off the ground. She struggled to get free from his grip, but Sirius held tight, choking the life from her.

"You are not as strong as I thought you would be." Sin said, disapointed. "No matter." Tayler looked down at Sarah, she was busy because Metaton had found her and was dueling viciously with her. Tayler moved her eyes to Sin's free hand which now hold a long Serrated sword. She opened her mouth to speak, but Sin's grasp was too tight, nothing came out.

"I'll let you say your last words." Sin smirked loosening his grip.

"Light--" Tayler began but was interupted bu a cough.

"What?" Sin asked her, still with his big evil smile shrouded by his hood.

"LIGHTNING!" Tayler yelled and a bright flash of lightning came from her palms into Sin's head, knocking him back a few meters then into a tree. The tree topled over with a crash.

Tayler rubbed her neck and stood to her feet, turning her attention to Sarah. She twirled her sword around in her hand and she advanced toward the general, unaware that a dark shadow ,not of her own, was following closly behind.

#15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-30-2005, 02:46 AM

Sarah flipped once more over the general's blade. Suddenly, he sheathed his sword and pulled out his lance. he swung it menacingly.
"You're as good as ever," observed Metaton.
"Thanks, you're as evil as ever," said Sarah, dodging another swipe of the lance.
"How nice of you to notice..." said Metaton, grinning.
They continued their game of cat-and-mouse until they reached a clearing. One the other side of the clearing was a lake. Sarah dodged a few more swipes, then swirled her cape and vanished again.
"Come out, come out," he said mockingly, walking over to the edge of the lake.
"Big mistake," said Sarah.
She had appeared a couple of feet behind him.
"Oh, and why is that?" asked Metaton, mockingly.
"Four simple words, general: Call of the Haunted" said Sarah, as she took a large breath.
Suddenly, Tayler dashed into the clearing, closely followed by a dark shadow. But Sarah couldn't stop now. She screamed, causing the other three to begin to halllucinate, slowly, their worst fears would come to life...
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-30-2005, 03:25 PM

Sin looked into the sky, something horrible had happened. Before his very eyes not only one, but two suns had risen into the sky. "NO! IMPOSSIBLE! I have no fear!" He closed his eyes to expect severe pain and torture. Nothing. "Why aren't the suns harming me?" He asked himself. He looked back into the sky and saw riding on a flying horse came the creater himself! Maybe he was strong enough to finally kill him? He could only hope.

At the same time Sin was hallucinating, Tayler did too. She heard a voice behind her. She spun around and what she saw shocked her like lightning from Metaton's Dark Conviction. Jarek and Dehel, her two brothers, held out their hands for help. "Help us!" They yelled in unison in a zombie like tone. She ran to them and reached out to save them, but her hand passed directly through their hands as if they weren't there. TJarek and Dehel's arms crumpled to the floor in a bloody mess, soon followed by their legs and parts of their torso. "Help us!" They called out again in that same tone before they let out a loud screem and their heads exploded sending a mixture of blood and brains in all directions.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Tayler cried out, falling to her knees. "No." She said agains cupping her face in her hands as she cried long and hard.

Metaton hallucinated at the same exact time as well.

#17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2005, 02:39 AM

Metaton's hands gripped his helmet. No amount of armour could protect him from this attack. He saw it... the ancient creature... it had arisen...
Bizarrely, what he feared was what he also desired above all else. Metaton wanted the dragon's powers, but he feared it in Sarah's hands.

----

Sarah herself was unsure how to react to the three of them. Sin looked ready to kill something, Tayler was weeping as if she had seen someone very precious to her get slaughtered, and Metaton was simply on his knees.

Well, she had to snap Tayler out of it, or they would both be in trouble. She picked up her freind's wailing sobbing form and pulled her away from the other two. She pulled her back towards the forest and pulled her behind a rock. Tayler, still sobbing, put her head on Sarah's shoulder.
"It's all my fault," she wailed, "if only I could've been there to protect them..."
"Calm down, it's not real," said Sarah, patting her back and putting her arm around her.
"It looked real to me!"
"But it wasn't, please snap out of it, please! I can't take these two on my own!"
Looking over her shoulder and the boulder, she could see it starting to wear off on the two evil ones, but Tayler must've been mre susceptible to it or something...
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-31-2005, 03:20 PM

"Did they do this!?" Tayler screemed through several sobs. "I will kill them both!" She yelled in anger.

"Tay, listen! It's just an halucination!" Sarah warned.

"Nothing you say can calm me now. I saw them." She no longer sounded much sad, she was now filled with anger and vengence. "YOU! SHADOW!" She blurted at the recovering Sin. "You will die first." she ran at him slashing wildly into his head, knocking him to the ground several times.

Rising back to his feet, he began blocking her furious slashes, not able to strike. Tayler's anger clearly showed, she hit the being back one last time and pointed her sword at his head.

"Girl, lightning dosn't hurt me." Sirius chuckled.

"I know." She smirked, unwavering. She had never attempted light magic before, but it was about time she tried. "SUN'S WRATH!" A bright flash of light emitted from the tip of her blade, incinerating Sirius Amon Moris from the camp sight. Sadly enough, he didn't die. But he was out of this battle.

"You're next!" Tayler shouted at Metaton.

Last Edited by Quark; 11-15-2005 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-01-2005, 03:13 AM

Tayler leapt at Metaton, who had the good sense to step to one side. Sarah ran into the clearing and slowed to a stop in horror. Her freind was currently attempting to crush every single one of Metaton's bones!

"Puny mortal," he said, "you can't overcome my strength!"
She had attempted to twist his arm back, but he simply grabbed her neck with the other one. She struggled in his grip, like a fish on a line.
"*gasp* I'll... *choke* ...kill you!" she gasped as he slowly crushed her neck.
"I don't think so, little maggot..." he hissed.
"HIYA!"
Sarah dealt a swift flying kick to Metaton's head. He flew back, and landed flat on his back. As he did so, he dropped tayler. Sarah dashed over to her.
"Are you ok?" she asked, sitting her freind up.
"He's going to pay!" she yelled, and got up, and ran straight at the general.
"What have I done?" asked Sarah, her hands on her face as she watched the scene play out before her eyes.

OoC: And, one thing, no offence, but "rath" is spelt with a "W" (wrath not rath)
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-01-2005, 03:37 PM

ooc: Sorry about the wrath thing, I was rushing that post because I had to go so I didn't check for spelling errors.

Bic:

Tayler charged at the beaing, she was a bit exausted from using the Sun's Wrath attack, but that didn't stop her. She dealt fast and furious blow to the general not realt caring if she was hit. She yeld various curses as their swords connected each time. "Why did you do this?" She shouted through the slashes and sobs.

General Metaton continued to block most of her attacks and walked backwards as she pushed foward. He was clueless as to what happened to her, "What are (*the swords clanged*) you talking about?"

Their swords locked for a moment and they pushed off from eachother, giving eachother a little room. "YOU KILLED MY BROTHERS!" Tayler cried out. "Why did you kill them? Why didn't you kill me in their place? They did nothing to you!" A new series of tears flowed from her eyes.

"As much as I wish I could have, I didn't missy." Metaton replied simply. At that moment Sarah had caught up with them and stood next to Tayler.

"You're lying!" She yelled at him.

"I wish I was." He chuckled.

"Why you..." She ran at them as they continued their battle.

Tags
conviction, metaton