Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-16-2005, 08:32 PM
WOOO!
Send a message via AIM to Kiri-Kraze Send a message via Yahoo to Kiri-Kraze
View Posts: 8,641
First battle of the Oblivion war.(Kenjin and Scoria please join)

Ooc: This battle is a continuation of the demons vs heroes battle. The third demon found out how to fix the orb and now Kenjin, Gorin, and him have an army of demons. Now three
heroes must lead an army of soldiers in the first battle of the war.
(The soldiers and the demons from the orb are not just anyone who wants to join.)
It's going to be 3 on 3. Unless Kenjin doesn't join, the demon side is chosen. The three heroes that join can be any three people. Don't try joining the demon side because the three people have already been decided.

Bic: Gorin stood on the head of giant golem. He looked at his comrades and laughed.
"This continent will be ours." he said. He then clenched his fists when he remembered what
they had to go through to get the orb. He then turned and looked at the army they had at their command. 1000 stalfos 3000 stalchildren 35 wizrobes 100 iron knuckles 100 darknuts
that was what they got from the orb. He had added his army to their forces as well. What he had added was 10 Garo masters, 15 warts, 100 gibdos, 350 redeads, 200 dead hands, and 50 golems.

He looked ahead and swore. There was an army of humans, zoras, gorons, dekus, and hylians awaiting their aproach. At the head of the army were three distant figures. Gorin could sense that these people were great warriors that would be a challenge. Gorin and his
allies moved to the far left corner of the battle field. The three figures followed them and eventually were only several dozen feet away. Both armies stood still and waited for their leaders to begin.

Gorin turned his spirit orb into a naginata and lifted it into the air. Their army screamed a war cry and charged. The battle was on.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark View Post
My confidence just had an erection.
~RIP Ceesco~
Big bro will always love you.
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-23-2005, 03:26 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 45
Re: First battle of the Oblivion war.(Kenjin and Scoria please join)

Ooc:Mikey B got tired of waiting for kenjin so he said I can take his place.

Bic:Lance flew into the air and looked at there opponents they are strong he thought to himself.He readied himself for battle...
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-25-2005, 11:06 AM
Jamie is KOTJ
Send a message via AIM to God of shadows Send a message via Yahoo to God of shadows
View Posts: 180

occ: scince i just got approved mikey b i redy

bic: Jamenda woke up in a cemitary still douzy he had ben following gorin for miles. his wings bust out of his back. he began to fly. It must have been an hour when something caught his eye. Jamenda's jaw dropped because he saw two armys going at it. and foating in front of one of the armys was Gorin. Jamenda flew over. Gorin saw him and said," let tis war of all wars begin".
check out our BACKYARD WRESTLING SITE at
www.myspace.com/wrestlevfv

Thanks Gir and Ranil for the awesome sigs

#4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-25-2005, 11:16 AM
A BEING HERR GEEK
View Posts: 2,036

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda`s Guard
Ooc:Mikey B got tired of waiting for kenjin so he said I can take his place.

Bic:Lance flew into the air and looked at there opponents they are strong he thought to himself.He readied himself for battle...
This isn't a battle post. It's two sentances. The reply isn't much either, four lines. You'll have to do better in the future. And some grammar and spelling wouldn't hurt you two either.

Maloney made this sigg. Peefy is cool.
I've adopted Shinji
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-25-2005, 12:40 PM
WOOO!

OOC: God of shadows, Zelda's guard, you guys should consider using dictionaries.
BIC: Gorin stood at the head of his army observing the opponents and his allies.
He knew about Jamenda and had heard of Lance.
He snorted, "I'm stuck with inferior fighters."
Both armies stopped for a moment as they realized they were seperated by a large pit.
He looked at the opposing army and smiled, "At least they have people weaker." he thought.
Gorin raised his fist in the air, "Demons, golems, skeletons, and other unholy creatures. Our time is at hand! See how they like to feel neverending pain, as the godesses made you feel in that orb!"

The entire army cheered and roared their approval.
The oposing army seemed to lose a little morale until one of the three generals of that army began his own encouragement. Gorin stood waiting for the opposing army to try and attack with their archers.

Lance fired several shots of his crossbow into the opposing army.
Jamenda fired several whirlwinds into the army.
Gorin turned into wrath demon form and shot several blasts of pure energy into the army.

As the opposing army began to break up to come around the pit, the three generals of that army stayed. Gorin, Jamenda, and Lance jumped over the pit and began to fight with the three generals while the two armies fought on the other side of the vast pit.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-26-2005, 09:35 PM
Saa tomerarenai eraser rain
Send a message via AIM to LordCOTA Send a message via Yahoo to LordCOTA
View Posts: 790

OOC: fair enough, face the wrath of the first, the best, the one and only (revised) Dang Man-Ci.An idea struck me, can I enter more characters? I'll edit this into an intro once i get an answer.
Screw it, I've done this sort of thing before. Read all of my characters boys. (unless someone objects...)

BIC: Dang Man-Ci rallied his troops, "Move, we have to defeat them here! Do not falter!"

"Keep going, do not be afraid!" Reshnek called out, Transforming into a human inferno, his sword and armor blazing to life, and his striking blue eyes taking on a mysterious glow in the flames.

And the new companion, who had pledged demon slayers aplenty to thier troops, Rouyoshin simply drew his weapons and used his grappling hooks to fling himself over to Jamenda. grabbing his weapons.
Last Edited by LordCOTA; 08-26-2005 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2005, 10:16 AM
WOOO!

Ooc: Let's get this party started!
Bic: Gorin ran at Dang Man Ci and began to attack.
Dang Man Ci (whom I'll call DMC for short) blocked most of Gorin's attacks until one of his attacks just barely scratched his nose. Gorin leapt back before DMC could counterattack and shot a gravity elemental blast.

DMC jumped over the blast and flipped. He landed in front of Gorin and began to attack.
Gorin blocked DMC's first attack and did a spinning kick to DMC's chest.
DMC was sent hurtling in the air but landed on his feet.
"Ready to end the warm up?" asked Gorin.
"With pleasure." answered DMC.

DMC and Gorin both charged at the same time and locked swords.
DMC and Gorin both pushed on their blades but DMC jumped back and when Gorin teetered forward about to fall, DMC jump kicked him in the face.

Gorin fell to the ground and rolled to dodge DMC's attacks. Gorin turned his spirit orb into a whip and swung it. The whip wrapped around DMC's leg and pulled him down. Gorin got on top of DMC and started to choke him. DMC flipped Gorin off of him and grabbed his sword as Gorin stood up with his spirit orb changing into a broad sword.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-27-2005, 09:34 PM

OOC: you should elaborate on the action, space it out a bit. you've got the potential to write pages and pages of action, but you condense it until it's almost bland.

Also, Dang, which is what everyone calls him(not sure who started it, might have been me, but I think it was Kao)

BIC: Dang drew his pike and went into his stance, spinning the pike in his right hand. (OOC: this is that double weapon style) He held his sword out and waited for Gorin to strike.

Gorin took the bait, changing and swinging his sword, which Dang, like water, used against him by applying a small amount of pressure in a parry and putting Gorin off balance to the left and behind him. He took a large swing with the pike, using the spinning motion for more momentum and impaled gorin through the back, continuing the spin and front flipping, taking Gorin off the ground and ending up slamming him head first into the ground, the pike coming lose.

He wen't back into a fighting pose, with his pike in front held parallel to the ground, and his sword held behind and above his head, pointed forward at about a 45 degree angle.

OOC: this style is really flashy looking, and one of his best and most useful. It's also the only one that got specific mention in the profile, because he constantly switches. I liked how you assumed he had some knowledge of martial arts as well, I forgot to place that there as well, I've done roundhouses and such in batttles though, and Judo grapples.
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-04-2005, 04:40 PM
WOOO!

Ooc: Lets just delete all the posts between this one and Chiefofaces' last battle post.
So we left off with Dang having pulled his spear out of Gorin's gut.

Bic: Gorin looked up at Dang and scowled, "Your better than I thought." said Gorin through gritted teeth. Gorin cast a healing spell on himself while he was down as Dang had been unable to see his spell being cast from under him. Gorin stood up and turned into his wrath demon form.

Gorin's skin dissolved, two horns appeared on his head, and a grand tail appeared from behind him.
Gorin moved his spiked tail left and right as he opened his mouth for a laugh. As Gorin laughed, blood dripped out of his mouth and down his chin. Gorin's palm eyes transformed into long unbreakable tentacles as he continued his maiacal laughing.

Dang ran at Gorin but was knocked to the ground by Gorin's tentacles before he could even get close. Gorin swung his whips downward. Dang saw the whips coming towards him out of the sky and he rolled out of the way at the last second. Dang stepped on Gorin's tentacles and ran at him.

Gorin pulled his tentacles out from under Dang and flipped him into the air.
Gorin ran to where Dang was going to land and did a spinning kick to Dang when he was inches from the ground. "You'll have to try harder to beat me." said Gorin.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Jamie is KOTJ
Send a message via AIM to God of shadows Send a message via Yahoo to God of shadows

occ: sorry every one i now have gotten better but i still will coppy Mikey b Ill call the good guy Dang

#11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-16-2005, 10:03 PM
WOOO!

Ooc: Ummmm, Zeldasguard, COTAhanger, would you guys mind posting in the battle?

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-16-2005, 10:27 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 31

Ooc :Sorry Com broke Tis fixed and can now post

BoC:Lance flew above Dang and shot off a fireball,he doged and attacked Lance with his sword and cut off his arm.lance flew up so he could have time to regenerate,he then shot a bolt at Dang it just hit his arm and since it did not hit the bone it went through.then in the caos Gorin hit him with a tentical...
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-17-2005, 09:47 AM
WOOO!

Ooc: You made the same misstake that God of shadows made. Dang is Gorin's opponent, not yours. COTAhanger is using all three of his characters. Zeldasguard, Lance is fighting Reshnek. Jamenda is fighting Ryoushin.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-18-2005, 09:20 PM

that way it's more even, since my characters vary in skill level. Rouyoshin is the most "skilled" but he's just a human, no special powers. Sorry bout not posting, I'll do it tomorow, I just got back from dove hunting and I'm trying to catch up with all the crap that happened since I left.
  #15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-24-2005, 07:50 PM
WOOO!

Ooc: This fight is taking a lot longer than I expected.
Bic: Lance and Reshnek fought. Reshnek would burn Lance, followed by being shot with a water bolt from Lance's crossbow. As for Jamenda and Ryoushin, their fight was spectacular. Ryoushin leapt into the air to deliver a downward slash, but was knocked to the ground as Jamenda twirled around him and countered.

Gorin and Dang fought fiercely. Gorin was dealing less blows, but was dealing more damage with each blow. Gorin swung one ofe his tentacles as Dang. Dang flipped over the tentacles and charged at Gorin with his weapon held in an offensive stance.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-24-2005, 11:12 PM

OOC: you'll notice I abbreviate my character's names, except in the case of Reshnek.

BIC:Reshnek turned up the heat, and the water bolts stopped coming, the air evaporating them befor they struck. Swinging his sword in a wide arc, he severed Lance's arm.

All the while Rouyoshin was fighting Jamenda, calling on all of his strength to fend off the supernatural foe. He was the only one without magical/ elemental/etc powers here, and he felt weak in their presence. Jamenda wasn't a horrendously strong demon, and he WAS a demon slayer, so Rou was able to hold his own.

Dang narrowly avoided Gorin's tentacle trying to grab his ankle as he ran down it. And shoved his sword through Gorin's stomach. Withdrawing it and hopping out of reach before the slower demon could react.
  #17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-25-2005, 08:18 AM
WOOO!

Gorin and Jamenda both jumped back, dodging attacks by their foes. "Battle plan seventy nine." whispered Gorin. Jamenda nodded, and shot several dozen whirlwinds into the mass of fighters across the pit. Several dozen warriors on either side were thrown into the air and fell to the ground with a particularly loud crack.

Gorin held off both Ryoushin and Dang, as Jamenda began to chant. Suddenly, all of the deceased warriors on the other side of the pit sprung up and started to attack Dang's army. Dang's army were outnumbered twenty to one, and started to retreat. Dang went to go help his army, but was stopped by a whip-like tentacle striking him in the back. Dang fell to the ground, but quickly arose to fight back.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-25-2005, 08:11 PM
Jamie is KOTJ

occ: alright im redy for this
bic: Ryoushin ran far enough away so that Jamenda coudn't get to him. Ryoushin shot the graphling hook at Jamenda. Jamenda flew up. The hooks got his cloak and threw Jamenda to the ground. When the smoke cleared Jamenda stood staring at Ryoushin. Ryoushin jumped at Jamenda with both katanas out. Jamenda meet him in mid air. Both of there weapons fell to the ground on opposite sides of the ground and both fell to the ground. Ryoushin grabed Jamenda's hailbird and Jamenda got Ryoushin's katanas. " It seems we have each others weapons", said Ryoushin laphing.

#19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-27-2005, 06:17 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 31

Lance regenerated his arm and shot a water bolt at Ren,who evaporated it and attacked with his sword just missing lance.Lance who was shocked by the speed of the attack,hit Ren in the head with his crossbow,and flew into the air.He shot a ball of lightning at his foe and hit him head on.Ren...
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 09-27-2005, 08:15 PM
Jamie is KOTJ

occ: lets get this party started
bic: Ryoushin jumped into the air to attack. Jamenda pointed the katanas upward. Ryoushin dove in mid air barely missing the blades. Ryoushin charged backwards stabbing into Jamenda's back. Jamenda swore in pain. Jamenda shot a fire ball hitting Ryoushin in the back sending him into the ground. Jamenda lifted the katanas in the air and slammed and mist the target. Ryoushin laphed and said,"What a night". Jamenda froze in laphter.

Tags
battle, join, oblivion, scoria, warkenjin