Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-04-2005, 04:31 PM
WOOO!
Send a message via AIM to Kiri-Kraze Send a message via Yahoo to Kiri-Kraze
View Posts: 8,639
Demons vs heroes need 2 demons and 3 opponents

Ooc: Only need two other demons because Gorin will be on the demon side.
The basis of this battle is that an orb that when broken would unleash an army of demons onto the earth is sought after by several demons. The 3 opponents however, have just used exorcising magic to prevent the orb from ever being used and the demons are pissed.
Bic: Gorin looked at the people who had just made the orb useless.
"Damn mortals!" shouted Gorin as both groups got ready to fight.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark View Post
My confidence just had an erection.
~RIP Ceesco~
Big bro will always love you.
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-04-2005, 06:41 PM
时飞
View Posts: 351
Re: Demons vs heroes need 2 demons and 3 opponents

OoC: Mmh, why not? Zeon hasn't been used in a while. So i'm on the hero side.

BiC: Zeon looked at one of his companions. "You're sure this is going to work?" Zeon asked at one of them. "Yea, this scroll can be used to make magical objects magicless." One of them replied. Zeon nodded, unsure if he could trust them.

It was dark, and storming. When the three heroes arrived, they saw three figures, showed by the lighting. "Hurry up!" Zeon yelled at his companion who had the scroll. "Use it!". The hero nodded, and began speaking the words that were inscriped in the roll.

The three that tried to unleash the demon hordes, looked at their orb, and became ferociously mad. "Damn mortals!" One of them shouted . "I don't think they'd appriciated that," Zeon whispered when both parties got ready to fight.

Thanks Zorathan for this awesome siggie!
Last Edited by Garros; 08-05-2005 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-04-2005, 07:10 PM
R.I.P. Trooper- 6/25/94 - 3/7/11

View Posts: 11,961

OoC: I'll be on the demon side, but I can't post stuff right now because I have to clean my room. I'll make up for it. My character's link is on my sig.

BiC:

Kenjin enjoyed this immensly. He loved mischif and a good fight, both of which would be promised for this battle.

Signature by the Sinfully Delicious Lady Knives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime_Queen, about Power Shot
[11:35:27 AM] Anime_Queen says: thing is,
[11:35:41 AM] Anime_Queen says: it IS unfair that all tehse ideas and vocal taents belong to the one person >.<
[11:35:48 AM] Anime_Queen says: quite unfortunate
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-04-2005, 08:12 PM
WOOO!

Gorin looked at the other demons who had come here to unleash the orb, probably for different reasons.
Gorin had come so he could eat the souls of every single demon that came out, obviously the others had come for different reasons. He had heard of the shadow master Kenjin and actually admired Kenjin.
"He's Tuariv's rival eh? That makes him an ally in my opinion." thought Gorin.
Gorin looked at the demon he didn't know. "Who's this one?" he thought.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-04-2005, 08:19 PM
Have you ever died and thought to yourself: "Why am I still thinking?"
Send a message via AIM to Quark Send a message via Skype™ to Quark

View Posts: 28,512

Ooc: It looks like Kenjin has met Dark, Surge, and now my newest character, Tayler. (Link in signature.) First battle with her.

Bic:

Tayler was one of the demon's opponant's. She stood her ground, closly examining each one. She slowly and silently unshiethed her weapon, holding it in front of her in a defence stance. Her mouth was covered by a ninja cloth and she had her hair up, meaning she was ready to fight. She looked to the right of her, her 1st ally was an older man named Zeon who was wearing red clothes and owned a headfull and a chinfull of red hair. The only thing not red on him was a blue ring the he wore on his hand. To the right of Zeon was another ally named...

-=========}xxxx[] Denizens of My Brain []xxxx{=========-
{Quark's Intermittent Art Vomitorium}
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Tab.
Send a message via AIM to Scoria
View Posts: 8,252

Tuariv, he wasn't a demon but he resembled one, all he was doing was keeping his eyes on one of the demons, the one shrouded in shadows with white eyes. Tuarivs tail was swaying back and forth, waiting for the fight to begin, ready to use his new power against Kenjin. The flat grassy field was a little windy, it was very early morning around four o' clock, the suns rays would begin to come out within the next hour and a half...

OoC: Sorry if it's to short, not sure where to go with this
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-05-2005, 09:44 AM
WOOO!

Gorin began to think this would be a piece of cake.
"Since you obviousely want to fight Tuariv then you can fight him." said Gorin to Kenjin.
"As for you." Gorin said to the third demon, "Why don't you fight the other guy." the third demon nodded.
Gorin set his sights on his target, Tay. "This will be interesting."

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-05-2005, 01:39 PM

Tayler looked at each of the beasts carefully, trying to decifer their weakneses.

She noticed the one with white skin and black wings. He was eyeing her menaclily. Sure, she thought, Go after the girl, girls are weak. Well that's not entierly true.

The dark shadow being with white eyes was definatly a scare. Tuariv looked like he was ready for that fight.

She twirled her sword around in her hand a couple times then turned he attention to the final demon, he wasn't any better than the rest. His name was...

#9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2005, 09:46 AM
WOOO!

Ooc: Sorry I have to start the fight early but it's taking too long for someone to respond and be the third demon so let's just say that the third demon is standing around the orb trying to get it to work while Kenjin fights Tuariv(obviousely) and Gorin takes on Zeon and Tayler.
Bic: "He is not of importance." stated Gorin when he noticed Tayler looking at the third demon.
"You should not have come, you pathetic creatures." said Gorin as he turned his spirit orb into a whip. Tayler got into a defensive stance and looked at Gorin, waiting for him to make the first move.
Zeon was the first to attack though, as he ran at Gorin. Gorin swung his whip, wrapping it around Zeon's legs.
Gorin flipped Zeon into the air and kicked him several feet away as he came down.
"Pathetic." said Gorin as Zeon slowly got up. "Not even worth me eating your soul."

Tayler suddenly jumped at Gorin and kicked him to the ground. While he was down, Tayler tried to stab him with her katana. Gorin moved his head out of the way and shoved Tayler to the ground.
As Gorin stood up, he was attacked yet again by Zeon.
"You don't learn do you?" asked Gorin as he dodged Zeon's downward swing and turned his spirit orb into a naginata(if your confused, a naginata is another word for double sided sword.) and swung it. Zeon blocked the attack and smiled.
"What are you smiling at?" questioned Gorin.
"Is that orb magical?" asked Zeon.
"Yes." replied Gorin.
"Good, Tayler cast that spell!" yelled Zeon.

Tayler bagan to chant a long spell and when she was finished, Gorin tried to change his spirit orb from a naginata to something else but it wouldn't change.
"Oh crap." was all Gorin had to say.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2005, 10:25 AM

"There, your pretty ball is useless now." Tayler said, rather proud of herself, "Now" She sighed "I will kill you." She pointed her right hand at Gorin with her index finger pointing foward and began to say something, "Lightni--" She was cut off by a punch in her face from Gorin.

"I may not have a sword, but I can find other ways to kill you all." Gorin warned.

Tayler made a mistake on thinking Gorin was now powerless. She jumped at him with her katana at the same time that Zeon did. Slaming onto both of his sides, Gorin called for help.

"Shadow, a little hand here?"

But Kenjin was a little busy because the whole time he was in pitched combat with Tuariv.

#11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2005, 10:31 AM
WOOO!

Gorin was being beaten horribly by Zeon and Tayler.
"I know your weaknesses!" shouted Gorin as he shot Zeon with a water elemental blast.
Zeon was in horrible pain, as water was his weakness.
"As for you." Gorin said while looking at Tayler,"You get burned!" Gorin launched a fire elemental blast at Tayler that knocked her to the ground.
Gorin laughed as he lifted up his spirit orb.
"This weapon is linked directly to my mind, that means that it only becomes useless if I die, you thought I was unable to use it and thus you lowered your defenses allowing me to get you both with your weaknesses." said Gorin as his spirit orb changed into an unnecesarilly big axe.
"Now you die." Gorin said as he walked towards Zeon, who was still on the ground.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #12 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2005, 11:26 AM
时飞
View Posts: 351

OoC:Listen up, normally i don't have anything that someone discovers my character's weakness. But you said that he immediatly knew the weakness! And that makes me mad.

BiC: The fallen halfbreed stept slowly towards Zeon, ready to kill him. He lifted his big axe and looked threathing at Zeon. "Die, human scum!" He said. Zeon smiled. "You're wrong about two things, first of all, i'm not a human. And second, i'm not going to die, but you are." Zeon said calm. What Gorin didn't realised was that the effect of that blast was over.

"Cocoon of flames!"

A large, fiery cocoon appeared around Zeon, and hitted Gorin. The half-breed was smashed back, and landed several feet away. Zeon got up, his muscles looked like they would explode. Looking at Taylor, he decided he would give Gorin busy why she was recovering.

In the meanwhile, Gorin got up.

"Damn these mortals, with their tricks." He mumbled.

"Ah, good you're up, now let's have a good fight!" A voice shouted. Gorin looked up and saw Zeon standing there.

"Oh you... Drown!" Shouted Gorin as he fired a water elemental blast. But Zeon easily dodged it, and ran at Gorin, who was still firing water elemental blasts at Zeon.

When Zeon got closer, his sword went down, trying to cleave Gorin. Gorin's orb was transformed in a sword and blocked Zeon's sword.

"I will not lose to a simpel mortal!" Gorin grumbled, still blocking Zeon's attack.

"Oh, you think you're so great huh? Well, fire sword!" Zeon responded.

Suddenly, Zeon's sword caught fire, and Zeon rised his sword, and slashed again.

Thanks Zorathan for this awesome siggie!
  #13 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2005, 11:39 AM
WOOO!

Ooc: Gorin usually watches fights and reads up on anyone he ever hears of winning a fight so he usually knows people's weaknesses. Also, any fights he doesn't see, one of his men sees them as he has control of Majora's army. (Read my latest Gorin fic)
Bic: Gorin rolled out of the way of Zeon's slash and fired another water blast.
Zeon easily dodged the blast and leapt at Gorin.
"Fool!" shouted Gorin as he turned his spirit orb into a whip and grabbed Zeon by the leg while he was in the air. Gorin slammed Zeon to the ground and turned his spirit orb into a naginata.

Before Gorin could do anything, Tayler jumped onto his back and slit his throat.
Zeon got up and went over to Tayler. Gorin was laying in a large puddle of blood.
"He's finished." said Zeon as he and Tayler went to go help Tuariv.

Zeon suddenly fell and tripped Tayler, who had been behind him.
"I'm a friggin demon, I don't have to breath!" shouted Gorin.
Zeon looked down and realized that Gorin had gotten his ankle with the whip and that was the reason he had tripped.

Gorin turned his spirit orb back into a naginata and attacked.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #14 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2005, 01:45 PM

Tayler leapt toward Gorin's nagita in the air and turned her body just right so it missed her. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion, but the sword was now heading Zeon's way. Tayler was still spining from her dodge move and slashed at Gorin's hand, cutting his palm open, he droped his orb. She landed and looked him in the eye. "Die foul creature." She pointed her hands toward Gorin and shouted, "LIGHTNING!" He was electrecuted and stumbled backward.

Gorin was in severe pain, not from the lightning, but from when Tayler slashed his palm, it cut his weak spot.

"Flamethrower!" Zeon yelled and fire emitted from his hands.

Gorin rolled out of the way and grabbed his orb which transformed into a whip yet again. He slashed it in the air, leaving a gash in Zeon's foot that caused him to fall over. Tayler ran silently to cut through Gorin's torso, but he spun around and whiped her across the stomach, tearing into her skin. She tumbled to the floor, grasping her stomach. "Tuariv, help us!" Tayler pleaded.

Gorin walked up to her, "Fool, I will feast on your soul."

Tayler's life flashed before her eyes. She saw her dad leaving home to hunt. She saw his funeral. She remembered her little brother running off, never to be seen again. She remembered her older brother, and the message saying he was captured by pirates. She couldn't die now, she had to find him. "I will not die, by a demon!" She growled and jumped to her feet, causing lightning to strike through the air, knocking Gorin to the ground.

#15 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2005, 02:34 PM
WOOO!

Gorin was surprised, "Normal humans shouldn't be this tough." he thought as he backed away.
He looked at his palm and grimaced, "My eye hurts like hell." he thought as he looked at the eye in his palm. The eye that had been cut was now bleeding like a disembowled dodongo and began to pulse as blood dripped out of the pupil.

He flew up above the battlefield and used his healing magic on his palm. His palm/eye still hurt but now it wasn't bleeding. "For that, you will be the first to die!" shouted Gorin to Tayler as he launched an attack that never failed him, gravity elemental blasts. To his surprise, Tayler dodged all of them although one hit Zeon while he was on the ground and made him weigh several thousand times his origional weight.
"Now he won't interfere." thought Gorin.

Tayler shot Gorin out of the sky with thunder and while he was falling, she swung her sword.
Gorin turned his whip back into a naginata and blocked the attack.
Unfortunately for Gorin, blocking the attack meant that he couldn't stop himself from crashing head first into the ground.

Gorin grabbed Tayler's ankle and pulled her to the ground as he was getting up.
He lifted up his foot and brought it crashing down on Tayler's wrist. Tayler dropped her katana and screamed in pain as her wrist broke.
Gorin began to laugh. "The boy can't get up and you can't use your sword." mocked Gorin.

Much to Gorin's surprise, Tayler swung her leg upwards and kicked him in the, ahem the manly area.
Gorin's eyes widened as he fell to the ground in pain.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #16 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-08-2005, 01:23 PM

Tatlet performed a small healing spell that releaved the pain from her hand, but it wasn't enough to completly fix it. With her other hand, she grabbed her sword from the ground and drove the weapon through Gorin's stomach.

Gorin coughed up alot of blood, "You're good." He said.

Tayler raised her weapon to finish the beast off, but Kenjin saw this and thought, Great, I'm always having to save people around here. He possesed Gorin to give him a hand. He reached up and grabbed Tayler by the arms and lifted her off the floor. "Die pest." Gorin and Kenjin's voices said. But Kenjin had forgotten one thing. Tuariv.

#17 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-08-2005, 05:06 PM
WOOO!

Ooc: Gorin can't be posessed.
Bic: Kenjin had taken up residence inside Gorin's body to try and help him, but had been rejected because of the angel genes in Gorin's body. Gorin turned and was just barely able to block Tuariv's sword strike. Gorin jumped away from Tayler and Tuariv, just as Zeon had fired another attack.
Gorin flipped through the air and shot Zeon in the head with a water blast.
Gorin landed on top of Zeon and put his blade to Zeon's throat.
"Take another step, and he dies." said Gorin.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #18 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-09-2005, 03:33 PM
Tab.

Tuariv may not be that fast, be he is extremly strong. He took up his claymore and through it as hard and fast as he could straight at Gorins arm, forcing him to let go of Zeon. Gorin jumped in the air, only to be greated by Tayler who elbowed him sending Gorin plummeting into the ground like a meteor.

Dust was everywhere, no one dared to move because they were blinded for the moment, except Tuariv. His senses were far greater than the others, he dissappeared in the dust and reappeared behind Gorin. Tuariv grabbed Gorin and bit him in the shoulder, taking a large chunk of flesh off, and Tuariv continued to hold on, allowing Tayler and Zeon, to stab and throw punches into the half demon.
  #19 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-09-2005, 03:46 PM
WOOO!

Gorin yelled in anger and bent forward while Zeon shot a flame attack.
When Gorin bent forward he put Tuariv in the way of the attack.
Tuariv was burned from the attack and let go of Gorin.
Gorin jumped into the air and shot Zeon with another water blast.
Tayler jumped after Gorin and knocked him to the ground. Gorin got up quickly and noticed that they were by a cliff that dropped into the ocean. "If I can get some of them off that cliff and then shoot a lighting blast." thought Gorin.

Zeon charged at Gorin and recieved an elbow to the face. Momentarily stunned, Zeon was unable to stop Gorin from grabbing him and throwing him off the cliff.
"He won't bother me anytime soon." thought Gorin as Zeon swam away to find a way back onto land.
Tayler rammed Gorin from behind and knocked him off the cliff.

"Once he's in, I'll use lightning on him." thought Tayler.
She was surprised to see Gorin fly up before hitting the water. "I have wings you know."
Gorin turned his spirit orb into a scimitar and attacked.

Meanwhile, Kenjin and Tuariv were fighting again.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #20 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-10-2005, 09:25 AM
Tab.

OoC: You can't just take control of battles like that...

BiC: Tuariv was annoyed, fighting many copies of Kenjin once again. But Tuariv had been training for this, he held up his hand and a ball of light appeared and he threw it into Kenjins face, blinding him.

Nows my chance...

Gorin was flying up the cliff face, and Tuariv took that moment to strike. He ran right past Tayler and the second Gorin reached the peak of the cliff, Tuariv was there. He grabbed the half demon and forced him down into the water. Tuariv was smiling the whole plummet downward.

"It's time to die, Gorin."

Gorins eyes were wide as he tryed to escape, but Tuariv was to strong and didn't let go. Tayler was watching as the two fell straight into the water and she summoned a thunder strike, and it flew right at the two.

Tags
demons, heroes, opponents