Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-10-2005, 08:00 PM
WOOO!
Send a message via AIM to Kiri-Kraze Send a message via Yahoo to Kiri-Kraze
View Posts: 8,641
Re: Demons vs heroes need 2 demons and 3 opponents

Ooc: What do you mean by me taking control of battles?
Bic: Gorin yelled during the fall, "We'll both die you know!" Tuariv didn't seem to hear Gorin and when they were about four feet from the water, he jumped off and stabbed his claymore into the side
of the cliff. Tuariv stayed on the cliff because of his claymore. He looked at the water below and laughed.

Gorin had fallen into the water and was being shocked by the lightning attack Tayler shot. Gorin sank
below the surface. Tuariv pulled his claymore out and fell into the water after the electricity died down. He was swimming for the nearest shore when he felt something grab his leg. He was pulled under the water and came face to face with an extremely pissed off Gorin.

Tuariv swung his claymore at Gorin but due to the water the swing was slow and Gorin was able to dodge it. Gorin grabbed Tuariv and Tuariv saw Gorin mouth out the words, "I don't have to breath but you do."

~BA Characters~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark View Post
My confidence just had an erection.
~RIP Ceesco~
Big bro will always love you.
  #22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-10-2005, 08:18 PM
Have you ever died and thought to yourself: "Why am I still thinking?"
Send a message via AIM to Quark Send a message via Skype™ to Quark
Steam ID: koolgool

View Posts: 28,728

Tayler was staring down at the group of people down in the water. Zeon was able to crawl to safety, but she couldn't see Tuariv or Gorin anywhere.

She searched and searched for them ,but she couldn't find them. Tayler was so busy looking for her companions, she completely forgot about Kenjin who shoved into her without warning. Of course being a ninja, she twirled around in the air, and tried to kick Kenjin in the head, but he caught her foot. "Bye." he said as he let go.

She fell down into the water, luckily puling off a dive so she wasn't damaged from the fall. "That was a dirty trick." She mumbled, resurficing.

-=========}xxxx[] Denizens of My Brain []xxxx{=========-
{Quark's Intermittent Art Vomitorium}
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2005, 04:19 PM
R.I.P. Trooper- 6/25/94 - 3/7/11

View Posts: 11,963

OoC: Guys, I am so sorry I haven't been posting. I'm in so many fights right now I forgot. But, back to the bloodbath.

BiC:

"Mortals are fun to harrass," Kenjin muttered, reverting to his ethreal shadow form, covering the battlefield in darkness, making it hard to see.

Taylor was trying to get up from being thrown down, and Kenjin suddenly thought how unfair it was that Gorin had to fight two people at once. Sure, both couldn't die, but there was a sense of sportsmanship that Kenjin revered above all others.

Siezing his chance, Kenjin poured himself into Taylor's body, taking control of her every concious thought. Her skin became black from the contamination, her soul courrupted. Smiling, Taylor turned to face Zeon and Tuariv in the darkness.

Tuariv saw her approach, but did nothing as he couldn't see her well. Until her katana went through his lizard skin. He screamed in agony, until he saw the contamination of Kenjin's evil.

"Kenjin release her!" he shouted at him, preparing the Claymore.

"I don't think so," he taunted in her mutilated voice, moving towards Gorin. "Now it is fair, two against two." Then Kenjin's body appeared, taking away all the darkness. "Oh, sorry, make that three on two." Sickles hrew from his wrists, made sharp by shadows.

Tuariv looked hopelessly into Taylor's eyes, knowing that she was Kenjin's now, and she hadn't been able to fight off his control.

OoC: Sorry Dark, occupational hazard of fighting Kenjin. But now, in future matches, Taylor can't be killed by Kenjin.

Signature by the Sinfully Delicious Lady Knives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime_Queen, about Power Shot
[11:35:27 AM] Anime_Queen says: thing is,
[11:35:41 AM] Anime_Queen says: it IS unfair that all tehse ideas and vocal taents belong to the one person >.<
[11:35:48 AM] Anime_Queen says: quite unfortunate
  #24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2005, 04:55 PM

Ooc: lol, you called me Dark.

Bic:

Tayler tried fighting it, but it was no use. She was a mindless zombie. It was like watching a horrible movie that you can't control. She was useless. She could only hope there was some grace within Tuariv so he would spare her.

"So Tuariv, Mortal." Kenjin said to Tuariv and Zeon. "Gorin, Tayler." He said to the other two. "Let's do this."

"Ladys first." Tuariv mocked Kenjin, but Tayler attacked first instead, driving her skimitar through Tuariv's arm.

"Works for her." Kenjin laughed.

#25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2005, 07:18 PM
WOOO!

Gorin looked Tayler in the eye. "She's still in there somewhere." thought Gorin. He laughed at Tayler and said, "Now your just a puppet for the very species you despise." Gorin didn't wait for a reply as he knew that the reply would be Kenjin's not Tayler's. Zeon had just climbed onto the shore and was coughing and spitting out water. Gorin went over to the shore and grabbed Zeon. He pulled Zeon under the water and swam downwards.

Zeon was being pulled under the water but still thought he could win. With his free foot Zeon kicked Gorin in the face. Gorin let Zeon go but followed him up and punched him in the face. Zeon spit out a loose tooth and punched Gorin. Gorin laughed and grabbed Zeon.

Gorin pulled Zeon onto the shore and banged his head against the rocks. Zeon's head was gushing blood and he had trouble staying conscious. Gorin laughed again but was interrupted by a fist to the face.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2005, 07:26 PM

Then another, then another. A huge barrage of fists continued banging his head at unbelievible speeds untile he fell to the ground, dazed. "Take that, demon!" Tayler said, she was able to break free from Kenjin's mind hold he had on her.

"Impossible!" Kenjin said.

Tuariv attacked Kenjin as soon as possible. They continued their little duel while Tayler tried to save Zeon's life.

She kept unching and kicking Gorin around untile he was able to grab her foot. He lifted her up in the air and brought her down hard upon the ground, he lifted her high above his head to do it again, but she kicked him in his face with her free foot. Zeon also was able to get to his feet and started blasting fire at Gorin.

ooc: C'mon, lets not beat Zeon up too much untile his creator comes back in.

#27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2005, 07:42 PM
WOOO!

Ooc: Ok.
Bic: Gorin dodged the fire blasts Zeon shot at him but was attacked from behind by Tayler. Tayler kicked Gorin in the side and followed it up by jump kicking Gorin in the face. Gorin was knocked off his feet and in midair was hit by one of Zeon's fire blasts. Gorin ran into the water and stayed under the water.

Tayler and Zeon looked into the water. Tayler couldn't just shoot an electrical attack because it would
shock Tuariv as well. Suddenly she saw one of Gorin's hands emerge from the water. An ice blast shot from Gorin's hand and hit Tayler. Because Tayler was wet the attack froze more than just her ankle. Her entire leg was frozen. Gorin pulled his head out of the water long enough to laugh and then he went back under.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2005, 08:19 PM

"He has serious laughing issues." Tayler said, holding her leg in severe pain. "Zeon, a little help?" Zeon fired a small not even deadly fire ball at her leg and it melted the ice. "Thanks."

"Don't mention it." Zeon said, not taking his eyes off the water looking for the menace.

Meanwhile, Tuariv was struggling with Kenjin. "I've told you many times Tuariv, I can't die. Why do you bother?" Kenjin asked, continuing his attacks and defences.

"Everyone can die, even immortals. I just know it. None can live forever." Tuariv said, keeping his ground(Or water) in the fight.

Meanwhile, Tayler and Zeon stood there in an attack possition. "Your kind killed my father, and caused my little brother to run away because of his death. Your kind has ruined my life! I will kill you demon! And all other demons as well!" Tayler yelled as loud as she possibly could.

#29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2005, 08:35 PM
WOOO!

Gorin surfaced and shouted, "Here I am!" he ducked back under the water and came up a few meters away, "No here!" he went back under and came up out of the water right next to the area of shore that Tayler was standing on. "Hey over here!" he shouted. Tayler turned around and was hit in the face by a club. "I never tried a club before, kinda like it." shouted Gorin.

Zeon shot a fire blast at Gorin but Gorin backflipped over it and into the water. Tayler coughed up some blood and spat out three loose teeth. She looked into the water and lost it. She shot lightning blast after lightning blast into the water. Even though she was shocking Tuariv, she didn't care. She was grabbed by the shoulder by a shouting Zeon and stopped. She tried to ignore the pain in her head and looked into the water.

She looked at where Tuariv and Kenjin were fighting and was relieved that Tuariv had been out of the water, now fighting on several rocks that jutted out of the water. She sighed and looked around to try and see Gorin. Gorin surfaced right in front of her and grabbed her. He pulled her under the water and tried to drown her.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2005, 08:44 PM

They tumbled under and deaper. Tayler swore at him and slashed at him, but he moved out of the way and pulled her farther under. She stabbed him in the leg and a red fog was seen under the water. She kept stabbin him in the leg untile there was a hole clear through it. Then she switched to his stomch, stabing it with all her might, crying for her lost brothers.

Gorin wasn't doing well, he had no boiency from all the stabbes and he sunk to the bottom. Tayler had forgotten about her own breathing and swam to the surface as fast as she could. She got out and coughed up a mixture of blood and water. She performed a small healing spell that seemed to help. She could even feel some of her teeth regrowing. She felt like sleeping. She was tired. A nap sounded good right now. But she shook out of it, no, she had to finish this.

#31 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2005, 08:57 PM
WOOO!

Gorin sat at the bottom of the lake, literally. He was bleeding and was too angry to swim. He sat thinking for about a minute and then he decided that he should just get the girl and then he should get the annoying guy. He used his wings to propel himself upwards at incredible speed. He burst out of the water. Water flew everywhere as though there had been an explosion.

Tayler turned around and saw Gorin flying at her. She jumped and spun out of the way as Gorin zoomed past. He rammed Zeon and knocked him unconscious. "He won't be out long so I'll just make
this quick." thought Gorin as he turned his spirit orb into a naginata. He held the blade at an angle in front of him.

Tayler was in a defensive stance when Gorin turned to face her. Gorin ran at Tayler and swung his naginata horizontally. Tayler blocked the attack and swung her katana downwards. Gorin used the other end of his naginata to block the attack and swung the side he had attacked with upwards. He hit
Tayler in the face with the flat end and kicked her in the stomach. Tayler was knocked back but not down and attacked.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #32 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2005, 09:12 PM

Tayler ignighted her sword with lightning as they clashed together. Gorin felt a slight shock, but not much. Tayler's sword, reeling with electicity, struck again but was blocked by Gorin. She started into a furious rage of slashing, but all were blocked by Gorin. He turned his sword into a fire sword and they clashed again. "I sense you are growing tired Tayler." Gorin taunted, "Surrender and I might spare you."

"I would rather die than surrender to a demon." She spat.

"As you wish." He swung his sword at her head, but she blocked it, then he swung it down toward her legs, she wasn't fast enough and the fiery blade slashed through he dress, choping it in half, the rest of it caught fire. His blade never reached her skin though. Screeming she jumped backward into the water, dousing the flames on her dress. "You twisted (Censored) beast!" She ran at him again, with her lightning sword in a stabbing possition.

#33 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2005, 09:20 PM
WOOO!

Gorin sidestepped the blow and grabbed Tayler by the forehead. He slammed her to the ground and turned his sword into an axe. He lifted the axe up and brought it down on Tayler. Tayler rolled out of the way and jumped onto her feet. She jump kicked Gorin's chest and knocked him back a few feet. She followed it up by jumping and in midair Tayler kicked Gorin's chest and head several times, ending with her wrapping her legs around his head and grabbing the ground with her hands. Tayler used her hands and legs to slam Gorin face first into the ground.

Tayler let go of Gorin's head and slammed her foot onto his stomach. He grabbed her by the leg and stood up. He spun around in a circle, dragging Tayler's head across the rocky ground. He spun quicker and quicker and then he threw her into the air. Just before she hit the ground Gorin punched her in the back and knocked her several feet away. Gorin walked over to his axe and picked it up. He turned his axe into a naginata and waited for Tayler's next attack.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #34 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2005, 09:26 PM

Tayler slowly got up, blood was gushing from the side of her head. She tried healing it but in barely did anything. She stood to her feet and looked at Gorin. She removed the cloth that covered her mouth and bandaged up her bloody wound.

Gorin smiled, victory would soon be his, but he felt funny. A buring sensation on his back. He looked over at Zeon who wasn't even near him. He wasn't doing it. No, it was something far more powerfull. He had been in the sun for much longer than 25 minutes. "Crap!" He yelled. He felt like he was on fire. He had no choice but to run.

#35 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2005, 09:33 PM
WOOO!

Gorin ran as fast as he could into a nearby area of trees. He found the most shade he could and laid his back against the tree. He sighed as he fealt the burning disipate slightly. Steam was coming out of
his skin as he cooled off. He would have to wait for about a minute before he could go back out into the sun. He heard a noise nearby and swore. He ducked down low and waited to ambush Tayler.

Tayler was climbing through the trees looking for Gorin and accidentally scraped some bark off the branch she was on and watched the bark fall to the ground. She continued onwards until she saw Gorin. She jumped off the branch and brought the katana down hard on Gorin's shoulder. Gorin screamed in a mix of pain and fury. Gorin grabbed Tayler and slammed her hard against the tree. He
held her against the tree with his arms and headbutt Tayler several times.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
~RIP Ceesco~
  #36 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-12-2005, 04:15 PM

Zeon saw this and fired several fire balls knocking Gorin back away from the shade of the tree. Tayler was too wounded to attack, she stumbled around a bit and leaned on the tree, trying to heal herself. Zeon was trying to keep Gorin occupied with the sun beating on him again and his own fire balls. "Evil will never triumph!" Tayler yelled in her head, She soon recovered and couldn't find Gorin anywhere. "Where is he Zeon?"

"He has run off. I think for good this time." Zeon answered.

"How's Tuariv doing?" She asked quietly.

"GOD! I forgot!" Zeon yelled and they ran over to the edje of the water to see what all was happening. It didn't look good.

Ooc: Let Kenjin or Tuariv post next.

#37 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Tab.
Send a message via AIM to Scoria
View Posts: 8,251

OoC: Sorry, I haven't posted much in this one.

BiC:

Zeon and Tayler ran over to the cliff edge to see a misty shadow coming up laughing all the way. (not ment to sound like santa) They looked down to see Tuariv hanging above the water, his claymore sticking into the rock as he held on, near dead. He was clutching his side and holding on as hard as he could to the sword, a voice rang out above him near his two teammates.

"Ha! I told him I could not die, but he just never listened to me! So pathetic as that stupid lizard holds on by a thread of life left in him, every bone in his body broken, just like last time, right lizard boy? Though I must admit your still alive, but you have nothing to live for, just let go and drop into the sharp rocks down there!"

Tayler and Zeon just stared at the horror that they saw, blood dripped from many places on Tuariv.

"Ugh... must... hold... on... can't... die... must... keep going..."

Tayler drew her Katanas and Zeon unsheathed his red sword, they were going to defeat Kenjin and save Tuariv from death, which grew ever closer to him as he held on below...
  #38 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2005, 06:34 PM

Tayler ran at Kenjin, swinging her sword in the air at him, "Die spawn of saten!" She screemed and jumped at the shadow, Zeon doing the same.(Another stolen line from somewhere that I can't remember)

"Foolish mortels!" Kenjin shouted, parrying both their attacks, "You two will die soon enough." The shadow smirked. He slashed at Zeon who ducked the blow but it hit Tayler's sword, knocking it off the cliff into the water. She punched Kenjin in the head, but he dodged it barily and grabbed her wrist. He swung her above his head to use her as a weapon against Zeon. Zeon raised his sword to defend, but quickly lowered it again, realizing Kenjin was useing Tayler as a sword.

#39 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2005, 07:14 PM
R.I.P. Trooper- 6/25/94 - 3/7/11

View Posts: 11,963

OoC: Oh yeah, being evil rocks hard!

BiC:

Grasping Taylor's legs, Kenjin proceded to completely mess up Zeon. Swinging her like a katana, the Master of Darkness wacked Zeon over the head with her, sending him flying. Satisfied, her turned down to look at Tuariv.

The lizard had vanished from the cliff. Searching high and low, Kenjin could not find a trace of Lizard-Boy anywhere.

"Yes!" he shouted in triumph. "Tuariv is no longer with us, friends." He turned to the last two fighters, who were recovering from his last attack. "No matter how hard you try, unlike Gorin, I never lose!"

Taylor and Zeon raised their arms for one last charge. With the last of her strength, Taylor charged both blades with lightning and rushed forward, Zeon at her heels.

Kenjin smiled, a final assault after all this time. Raising the blades protruding from his wrists, he vanished into thin air. Taylor and Zeon lunged at nothing, and couldn't stop Kenjin from behind.

Laughing evily, he sliced through their legs, breaking their bones and leaving them to fall into the slowly dripping rain, mixed in with their blood. He had won, he shouted it over the hills, so all could hear and fear the evil that he controlled.

"Not yet, Kenjin." Kenjin spun around to see behind him Tuariv, alive, and ready to finish the fight.

OoC: Let Scoria post next, as we haven't been fighting much.

Signature by the Sinfully Delicious Lady Knives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime_Queen, about Power Shot
[11:35:27 AM] Anime_Queen says: thing is,
[11:35:41 AM] Anime_Queen says: it IS unfair that all tehse ideas and vocal taents belong to the one person >.<
[11:35:48 AM] Anime_Queen says: quite unfortunate
  #40 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Tab.
Send a message via AIM to Scoria
View Posts: 8,251

OoC: I have some awesome story ideas I'll pm to you later Power Shot

BiC:

"Well well, lizard boy lives, eh?" Kenjin smiled.

Tuariv held up his hand, facing the sky, "I've waited so long for this, monster."

"Haven't we had this conversation, before iguana? I'm not the only monster-"

"And I accept it." Tuariv interupted.

"I see, even after everything that's happened?"

"Yes... everything was taken from..." Tuariv continued to hold his hand facing the sky, "many things I loved are gone now... but I still have one last thing to live for... and that is to rid the world of you."

"Yes, we have had this conversation before, and like you've heard from me before I cannot die."

The sky was getting brighter as they continued to talk, "You will die, and it will be by my hands, and I will savor it."

"Ha! Fat chance lizard, you'd have to kill all shadows everywhere."

"That'd be such a terrible thing to do."

"Why yes it would, what with the no shade and all."

"You know what I'm going to say next then, Kenjin, I. Don't. Care. Get it through your tiny ethearl brain, I don't care for anything anymore." Tuariv just stood in place with his hand still pointed up.

"That was so hard to tell, I am just SO surprised. Not."

"Whatever, shadow butt."

"Then let's just start fighting, so I can finish this."

"Umm, how about... no"

"What do you mean, lizard butt."

"You haven't noticed me doing anything this whole conversation? Why don't you look upwards."

Not understanding what was going on, Kenjin did so. Not prepared for what he saw, in the sky the sun burned brightly, but there was something else, what looked like another sun!

"What is the meaning of this?!"

"Let me explain then, you see this whole conversation was a distraction, and you fell for it. Look around, it's to bright for any shadows, and last time I checked you didn't do to well with light. So for many weeks I trained with light magic and learned a new ability, I call it light ball. But instead of using its normal use, I merely made a second sun technicaly, but this one only lets off light and no heat."

"No! No! Noooooo!"

Kenjin was furious from what he allowed to happen, while he was so easily distracted. With two suns beating down it was just to much for Kenjin to handle, his body slowly emitted black smoke, and he began to disintegrate.

"We will meet again Tuariv, there are more shadows in the world, and you can't destroy them all!"

"I beg to differ, but I won't disagree that we will meet, I'm sure of it."

And with that last exchange of words Kenjin disintigrated, leaving no trace left in the brightly lit area.

Tuariv didn't move for a minute, he was broken everywhere, but that wasn't the case. He couldn't stop thinking about things, and he knew that he and Kenjin were more alike than either of them would want. But those thoughts were for later, Tuariv looked over to Tayler and Zeon who were both injured quite a bit. He walked over to them and helped them up, then they went their seperate ways on the road. Each walking to their next adventure.

OoC: I hope that was okay, I started off then... uhh... just went along and along util this, I hope that's alright. :embrsd:

Tags
demons, heroes, opponents