Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-05-2005, 01:28 PM
Have you ever died and thought to yourself: "Why am I still thinking?"
Send a message via AIM to Quark Send a message via Skype™ to Quark

View Posts: 28,525
Re: Battles at Battle Tower (Need 6 so we can start fighting)

Surge cracked his knuckles and stared into Pheonix's eyes. Pheonix spoke, "Let's do this."

"Are you ready to die?" Surge taunted.

"Since the day I was born." Pheonix returned. (I know, I totally stole that)

"Ladies first." Surge growled.

Pheonix was greatly angered by this and jumped in for the first attack.

Ooc: Let Max Fret post next.

-=========}xxxx[] Denizens of My Brain []xxxx{=========-
{Quark's Intermittent Art Vomitorium}
  #22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-05-2005, 03:36 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 10

Phoenix drew his sword as Surge drew his. Phoenix leaped at Surge his sword blazing with the element of fire. Phoenix, in mid-air lifted his sword and came down upon Surge. Surge lifted his sword horizontally to block. During the down swing of Phoenix's attack Phoenix turned his sword to the Earth element. Surge was surprised by this because a flaming sword just turned into without warning, clustered jagged rocks. Surge did not let down his gaurd but did not support it with enough strength to completely deflect Phoenix's attack. The sword cleaved through Surge's defences.

"Now you know that I was warming up, not showing off."

"So it would seem!"

Surge came back to strike Phoenix. The elementalist sliced at what looked like nothing but thin air. Surged laghed but just as he was about to hit Phoenix a huge gust of wind blew him back.

"What the-"

"The element of Air, you blubbering Cucco."

At this Surge simply drew his Claymore and shot Phoenix. It nailed Phoenix right in the chest. Phoenix smile faded immediatley and look of grave seriousness took it place.

Phoenix sheathed his sword and rushed at Surge, his cloak flaring behind him. Surge noticed that smoke was coming from the charging elementalist's arms. Before Surge comprehend this strange happening Phoenix's arms lit on fire and Phoenix punched Surge in the face. Surge stumbled backward and fell down his hands covering his face.

"Sorry, I don't take prisoners." Phoenix said coldly as he pumbled Surge with fireballs.

"I'm not done yet." Surge mumbled as he struggled up. His limbs were severed but every time they tried to grow back the burning of the fire would not let them. "Now you will pay for that, Phoenix." Surge held up his hand and unleashed a huge blast at Phoenix. Phoenix had no idea of this ability and rose up a rock wall in front of him, his standby defence for incoming missle attackes. However, even though Phoenix tried to hold it up with all the force he could muster, in that short of notice, it just wasn't enough. The blast drove through the rock defence as if it were nothing. Phoenix was hit by the blast and went flying into the arena wall. The rowdy audience roared to life applauding and screaming in joy along with booing and name calling. Obviously this was based on who the particular spectator favored for victory.

Phoenix groaned as he slowly rose from the ground. "Sorry, I don't take prisoners." Surge said as he kicked Phoenix. Phoenix dropped down with a thud. Surge repetedly kicked Phoenix.

"I wouldn't want to be taken prisoner, I will fight until I die!" Phoenix shouted and slammed down at the ground with his fist. To Surges surprize jagged rockes juttsed up from the ground in a line straight toward him. Surge was hit by one of these rocks and went flying high ito the air. Phoenix slowly recovered from the ground. Phoenix had a cut brow that was execcevly bleeding, abloody nose, and was coughing up blood.

What the hell was that? Surge wondered as he reached the peak of his flight. He smoothly back flipped down from the peak of his climb into the heavens.

Phoenix looked as if water had completely engulfed him, he had become Water. Phoenix formed a ball of water between his hands and flung it at the falling Galactic warrior. The base of the whip stayed with Phoenix and the other end flew toward Surge. Surge was whipped all through the rest of his fall. As soon as Surge landed Phoenix summoned the true power of water to his side.

"DROWN" Phoenix shouted as a huge wave formed behind him. He pointed toward Surge laying on the ground and the water rushed at him collapsing on top of Surge.

The crowd once again swelled with angry boos and triumphant roars. Now the arena was filled with water, it was about half full, in comparison to where the top of the edge gaurding the arena was.

Surge emerged from under water gasping for breath and coughing. "Now... you will wish... you... never... met... ... ...SURGE!"

OoC
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-05-2005, 04:51 PM

Surge's limbs were completely re-grown now; he held his hands in front of him toward Phoenix and closed his eyes, seeming as if he didn't want him to attack anymore. Phoenix laughed and ran at his opponent pointing his sword toward his head. Phoenix’s blade was nearly 3 feet away from Surge himself until Surge's eyes opened with a loud roar from Surge. Phoenix felt sharp knife-like injuries in both his sides. "What the... the de... devil?" Phoenix gasped looking to his sides; long sinewy tentacles with small knife like talons on the ends of them were sticking out from Surge's back and were protruding through Phoenix’s skin.

"You're not a cucco, you're lower than a cucco, You're a Phoenix!" With the word Phoenix, Surge's hands that were still in front of him, fired a bright flash of lightning into Phoenix’s chest which sent him flying across the stadium and into the wall, debris flying everywhere.

Before Pheonix got up, Surge pulled his favorite weapon from its holster. His trusty blaster. He pointed in Phoenix’s direction, "Dodge this!" Surge said casually. (YAY! Another stolen line!) Pressing down on the trigger, bolts of red energy constantly fired from the barrel.

Phoenix tried not to think about the pain he was feeling, he got up in time to see Surge's attack, thinking they were fireballs coming his way, Phoenix fired a fireball to cancel it out. Instead of canceling out the blaster fire, the blaster fire whizzed right through the fireball and pelted into Phoenix, sending him to the ground again.

"You underestimate me." Surge taunted forgetting completely about Phoenix’s own fireball that was still coming his way. When he did see it, it was to late. It had blasted him back against the wall. When he got to his feet, the scorch marks in his chest healed slightly. "That was a mistake I won't make again." Surge said to himself.

They continued fighting for some hours until Phoenix’s magic power ran on empty, and Surge's blaster was overheated and so was his lightning cup lings. "Well, cucco," Phoenix said, "Should you just give up now or let me best you with my sword."

"I thought you said you don't leave anyone alive?" Surge asked.

"No, I said I don't take prisoners." Phoenix said, "But I’m not sure, it's been awhile."

They ran at each other again, slashing, parrying, and attacking some more. But they were an even match. "Is this ever going to end?" The announcer said, after waking up from a small nap.

The two warriors were exhausted from the long battle that was now going on for twelve hours. Finally, the announcer lost all patience, "Congratulations! You both tied! You both will go on to fight Kenjin later! NEXT!" He yelled and the guards took Phoenix and Surge away to some resting and healing quarters.

"You fought well Phoenix." Surge said, forgetting about the rest of his wounds for the moment.

"Yeah, you did too, Surge." Phoenix replied, calling Surge a cucco under his breath.

#24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2005, 03:29 PM
You can run, but you can't hide...
View Posts: 2,878

"The 2nd Battle will be Kika and Tuariv!!"Said the anouncer on the mic.

In the training room, it was heard. Kika had to be poked as she was meditating. Now the next spell she did will do twice the damage. Tuariv got up and started to go out the door. Kika had to be escorded by a guard incase her temper got to her to kill another guard, or try that is. The Battle fields will rise up the tower until the final battle on the roof. The elevator drew to a halt. The doors opened. Kika and Tuariv entered the arena. Kika made her way to the other side of the field. She got out her staff. Tuariv got out his Claymore.

"Kika is a black mage from Clock Town" said the anouncer.

"How did he know that, I have never told anyone I was from Termina" Kika thought.

"Tuariv is a Chameleon from Tuaru Village"said him also.

"Now......................BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sig by Jackyjuju - Vivi Wilder
  #25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-07-2005, 05:42 AM
Tab.
Send a message via AIM to Scoria
View Posts: 8,252

Tuariv wasn't very good against almost all magic, he had to attack quickly. He began charging full speed as Kika readied a blast of fire, they both connected, Tuariv hit Kikas staff with his claymore sending her backwards a bit, and Kika had sent a fireball straight into Tuarivs face, they were both stunned for the moment.

Kika began charging more magic, and Tuariv rushed her again. But this time he had an idea, he threw his claymore at Kikas head, causing her to stop her magic and side step to the left, Tuariv was waiting though. He brought his right arm into her stomach, claws stretched out, Kika winced in pain and hit Tuariv over the head with her staff, unfortuantly she didn't do anywhere near as much damage to him as he did to her.

This shouldn't be to hard, my strength against her magic, no contest...

Blood dripped from Kikas stomach, all Tuariv had was a small bruise on his head. Tuariv didn't want to waste anymore time, he grabbed Kika by the neck and held her nearly two feet off the ground, all she did was point her staff into Tuarivs face, he didn't have time to realize what happened, a red spark emerged followed by large flames. Tuariv was fored to let go and was sent backwards falling to the ground, his scales smoking in many places.

"What is this? Is Tuariv down for the count? Has Kika won?" The annoying announcer yelled over the mic. But he got the answer, for laughing could be heard coming from Tuariv...
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-07-2005, 11:53 AM

Kika realised he had survived and jumped. Really high. Tuariv glanced at the girl in the air and took to the air too. Kika smirked. Mishchef written in her green eyes. Tuariv just kept his guard up, expecting the unexpected. Kika muttered something Tuariv couldn't hear. Sudenley water came pouring out of Kika's staff. Kika had muttered "Flood". Water filled the arena. Soon it rose to be higher than Kika or Tuariv to stand in. The audience screamed and fled from the stands. The anouncer started to climb the wall for dear life. Kika made her move and clung to the wall while Tuariv fell to the water.

Kika muttered "Storm". Clouds started to form in the top of the Arena. Flashes started to erupt from them as lightning made its way to the water.

Down in the training room Kenjin was a bit angry.

"I must have Tuariv win so I can fight him!".

#27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Monster from your nightmares
View Posts: 510

Metallicco roared his rage from on top of the Tower. He could hear fighting, and an announcer's voice from below him. When were they going to get to him?
"I will wait to sssee the winner of thisss challenge" said metallicco, "The champion will be my feassst for today!"
He grinned at this thought. He did not care who won, so long as they had a lot of magic for him to devour.
  #28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-07-2005, 09:44 PM
The Dragonic Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Drago
View Posts: 332

Wait, so does King Dodongo count or is one more person allowed to join? Cause without Mettallico to be in the small fighting ya only have five... I'll gladly be six, so let me know.

Prehaps Mikey, but unless I want all of the fighters to be aware of it.

Thank god for Safer and this awesome sig he made for me!! Fitting, don't you think?

Dythren Addara
Last Edited by Drago; 08-07-2005 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-07-2005, 09:48 PM
WOOO!
Send a message via AIM to Kiri-Kraze Send a message via Yahoo to Kiri-Kraze
View Posts: 8,639

Shouldn't those kind of questions be asked by private messenging the person who started the thread?

~BA Characters~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark View Post
My confidence just had an erection.
~RIP Ceesco~
Big bro will always love you.
  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-07-2005, 10:45 PM
Tab.

OoC: Like none of our characters would be able to beat Drago, but you'd probably be able to join, just ask Chari3

BiC:

Tuarivs eyes grew wide as he plummeted into the water, he couldn't swim but he had a plan already, until thunder clapped and came down, shocking Tuariv to the core. He had been hurt badly from that attack, but he would keep fighting no matter what.

Kika was looking around for Tuariv in the water, but alas, she couldn't find him. Little did she no, Tuariv was climbing the wall behind her, digging his claws into it and eventualy reaching the upper stands.

He searched the water for Kika, who was doing the same. He still was chalenged, Tuariv took a step back, and leaped into the water landing straight on top of Kika, she didn't see it coming. Both were forced down below, and Tuariv held onto her, slowly digging his claws in. Kika hadn't had a chance to hold her breath before sinking down, Tuariv did. So Kika was forced to drain the water in the arena.

When the water was finaly all gone, Tuariv still had a hold on Kika, slowly crushing her bones while also digging his claws into her flesh. After a couple of minutes of this, Tuariv tossed her into a wall, could she keep fighting?...
  #31 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-08-2005, 02:53 PM
The Dragonic Overlord

OoC: Okay, well it seems alright so here's Drago! By the way if ya know how to battle you can have a bad charcter and still beat me.

BiC: Darkness began to creep upon the building as a shadow moved towards the door. The guard at his post watched carefully. He would have swore he saw a pair of green eyes in the night.

"Hey, you! You can't-" The guard began as a cloaked figure rushed out of the darkness and stabbed him through the heart with sharp claws.

"Idiot mortal." Drago murmured to the corpse as he stepped over it and walked into the tower.

It was a beautiful room with a warm fire and gold colors all around. The cheerfulness of the room could make any gloomy person smile. The brightness inside seemed as though the sun shined inside the tower itself.

Drago smiled. It was time to make himself known. At that moment, the room grew cold and dark. People that were betting turned in confusion towards the source of the disturbence.

Drago walked slowly towards the hallway. He knew of the tornament here. He would win and take some glory for himself.

"You there. You seem strong, could you please come with us?" A man in green armor with a gold outline asked the Overlord.

"...Fine..." Drago replied quietly. He didn't want to give away his true form just yet.

Drago wondered what the guard ment when he mumbled something about everyone else putting up a fight. They walked for a time before the guard stopped infront of a door and motioned for Drago to go in.

"There ya go. You'll be called out to fight soon enough. Do whatever you like in here." The guard informed Drago with a sly smile.

"Thanks, and I'll use my own weapons thank you." Drago told the him with a motion of his hand towards the wall covered in weapons.

"Good, you saved me a few words today, and what's your name good sir?"

"Drago Universi, remember that." Drago whispered in reply right before the guard left. When he left, Drago added flatly, "It might be the last name you ever hear."

Drago entered the room and saw a few warriors. Most sat around pondering thoughts or sleeping. Drago smiled a toothy grin as he rest his eyes upon a boy that trained angerily.

"Phoenix..." Drago murmured under his breath before entering the room.

All of the fighters looked up at the cloaked figure. Drago grabbed the edge and pulled it off easily. Everyone watched in slight amazment when they saw a black dragon standing infront of them with a whip and a sword.

Phoenix's eyes grew wide as he realized that the one creature he had always wished to find and slay stood before him.

"I am Drago Universi. That will be the last name you ever hear, woe-laden mortals." Drago annouced as he pulled out his sword for any trouble a certain someone might cause.

OoC: There, I'm in. Max hurry up and post, I look forward to fighting you once again.

Thank god for Safer and this awesome sig he made for me!! Fitting, don't you think?

Dythren Addara
  #32 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-08-2005, 06:35 PM
Deku Scrub
View Posts: 10

OoC: YOU?! Crap.

BiC: "YOU?!" Phoenix yelled, "Drago Universi, the one who turned me against my will against me and my parents and my village? You will never be forgiven for your treachary."

"Touching, Phoenix but as I recall it was your own doing that you came to me like a starving mut looking for power and training."

"Why yo-"

"You destroyed all those other villages for your own gain. Why did you turn around and go back to the Light after spending most of your life serving yourself and feeding the Darkness in your soul?" Drago said calmly.

"Because, I relized that my past was morally wrong and to atone for my crimes I must defeat the one named Drago Universi in battle. Only after that can I ever forgive myself."

"But will slaying me 'atone' for the lifetime of raiding and murdering innocent people, other than your precious village."

"Shut up!"

"There is one thing I never taught you, Phoenix, don't live in the past. You will never move forward if you are always looking back."

"I don't live in the past, I am looking forward to kicking your ass!"

"We will see."

At this point the twwo rivals had moved fave to face, even though Phoenix was looking up at him. Drago was easily a foot taller than Phoenix was. At this point Surge and Kenjin had gotten up and were prepared to stop a fight from breaking out.

"The next battle will be between Drago Universi and Kenjin. That is if Tauriv and Kika ever finish..." The announcer left smiling to himself.

"We will settle this in the arena Drago." Phoenix said moving to the other side of the room.

OoC:
  #33 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-08-2005, 09:07 PM

Kika strugled to get up, but her legs spewed blood. She just got her staff and pointed it directly at Tuariv. Tuariv had been looking away, thinking Kika had given up. She would use the move that killed her brother.

She muttered, "Light Ray"

The Ray was bigger that usual, because she used all of her magic power on it, doubling size and damage. Now the anouncer and camera men fled. Just in time too.

#34 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-09-2005, 09:00 AM
Tab.

Tuariv had only looked away for a second, when he notcied a flash of light coming from a large pile of rubble, it was Kikas strongest spell. Tuarivs eyes grew wide.

"Oh cra-" But before Tuariv could finish a large beam of light enveloped him, everything went bright. Dust was everywhere, and Kika smiled, assuming she had won. Tuariv was forced through a couple extremly large walls, and the announcer was unsure whether or not to call it.

The pathetic girl won't break my will...

The dust slowly settled, and Kika was trying to stay concious, but Tuariv couldn't be found.

"Phew." Kika said, in amazment that she had won. "I can't believe that I- AUGH!" Tuariv leaped down from the upper stands once again, landing on Kika, again. He forced her to the ground, standing right on top of her back. She was screaming as more blood was ejected out of her body, but once Tuariv heard a crack he jumped off of her.

"I... I uhh..... think Tuariv Knil has won!" the announcer said, not sure whether something else was going to happen.

Men with a stretcher rushed out and grabbed Kika and took her away, while Tuariv was escorted through a door back to the waiting room. Just as he left the arena he looked back at the near dead Kika he had left.

After walking through many hallways he was once again brought to the waiting room, but there was another person here, it was a black dragon almost as tall as him. Tuariv didn't care though, he just went to lay down and rest after the battle he'd won.

"Took you long enough." Tuariv looked up to see a black mist above him.

"Am I supposed to care Kenjin?"

"No, just like everything else. But next time don't play around and just finish your enemy off."

"I'll consider it, once I've killed you."

"You never learn, I can't be killed, or were you to full of rage to understand what I said?"

Tuariv just snarled...
  #35 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-09-2005, 02:11 PM

Ooc: They go back to the training room, chat with the other losers/winners. possibly conceve escape plans. Anything realy.

#36 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-09-2005, 03:03 PM
The Dragonic Overlord

Hey. Maybe ya'll should put that in a pm perhaps? (Dopes) so erase those posts and I'll erase mine.

Dythren Addara
  #37 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-11-2005, 06:06 PM

Ooc:Haven't you read Max Frets last post? Phoenix would battle Drago next. Please edit your post

#38 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-15-2005, 07:25 PM
R.I.P. Trooper- 6/25/94 - 3/7/11

View Posts: 11,961

OoC: Me and Drago are battling next, because we have't gone yet.

BiC:

"Drago and Kenjin, please step into the arena to battle!" cried the announcer, as the stands broke into thunderous applause. Kenjin collected himself and walked over to the arena.

"Kenjin," came a voice behind him. Kenjin turned to see it was Tuariv. "Don't you dare lose, I'm facing you in the finals." And with a puff of disconcern, he left to the stands to watch.

"Yeah right, as if I can lose," Kenjin called back to him, walking towards the arena.

Drago heard the announcer, and proudly stepped forward to face the unknown Kenjin. Snorting fire, he marched into the arena to the cheering fans, the announcer calling his name.

"This match is mine," he shouted to the fans, and Kenjin, wherever he was.

"And now ladies, gentlemen, things, I give you the Master of Darkness, KENJIN!!!" came the booming voice. The crouds began to scream in fear as the shadows of the arena flickered to form at the other end of the field, a man made of shadows as large as the dragon.

"Drago, I'm looking forward to tearing you to pieces," he said gleefully, while the audience laughed.

The dragon bellowed in rage, stomping to meet him in the center. "What's the matter, baby?" asked Kenjin evily, looking Draco in the eyes. "Did you think you'd win with height, or are you mad because I upstaged you?"

Anger seethed from both as the bell rang, and the match began.

OoC: Let Drago post next.

Signature by the Sinfully Delicious Lady Knives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime_Queen, about Power Shot
[11:35:27 AM] Anime_Queen says: thing is,
[11:35:41 AM] Anime_Queen says: it IS unfair that all tehse ideas and vocal taents belong to the one person >.<
[11:35:48 AM] Anime_Queen says: quite unfortunate

Tags
battle, battles, fighting, start, tower