Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-09-2005, 11:12 AM
BA King
View Posts: 639
Battle in tree house (Anyone that will often post)

OoC: Okay, I'm using Zel'Thulas. Link in sig. By often post i mean that you cant post once and then never again for ages.

BiC: Zel'Thulas walked along the narrow path through the jungle. He past a branch with two small birds on it, singing. But the deathrider failed to see the beauty in this. Instead he turned his head and drew his mace and plunged it down on the branch, snapping it and killing the two birds.

Zel'Thulas carried on walking until he came to a massive tree house with bridges going off to different tree's in the jungle. Zel'Thulas didn't stop but carried on walking towards a ladder witch he climbed. He then walked inside a hut that was built around the tree. He then remained inside until...

BA Characters
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-09-2005, 05:29 PM
Goron
View Posts: 109
Re: Battle in tree house (Anyone that will often post)

He noticed a bomb located in the corner of the house, as if it were waiting for him... he quickly grabbed it, throwing it through the crooked window, then heard the faint cry of the bombs explosion. Amused at what he had done, he wanted to explore the huge tree house. He stopped searching when he found a Gem... Grabbing it with greed, he threw it in his pocket. He then turned around to see a suited man of black boots, gloves, bagged clothes, cloth around his mouth, and tattoos on his bald head. They staired at each other for a few seconds, until the bald man placed his hand open desiring the gem. Zel'Thulas thought for a second... and turned around, leaving the bald man confused. Just then Zel'Thulas turned around swiftly and smashed the man horizontilly in the rib cage, no mercy in his heart. Just then the bald man suprisingly took the mace out of his side and...

Thanks Altamira and Alonely's Sig Shop!!!
Friends: GoldenPower§§§
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 06-10-2005, 10:46 AM
BA King
View Posts: 639
Re: Battle in tree house (Anyone that will often post)

OoC: Eh... 1. I don't know the name of your character and 2. I don't have a link to your character. If you wish to contiue this battle then I will need both. Over wise can you delete your post so someone else can battle me.

Thankyou ^_^

BA Characters
Last Edited by RavenX; 06-10-2005 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote

Tags
battle, house, post, tree