Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2003, 02:57 PM
View Posts: n/a
I challenge Green_Beauty

Hey Green_Beauty want to fight against my Character Zell?
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2003, 05:27 PM
Gerudo Thief
View Posts: 68
Re: I challenge Green_Beauty

Luna saw the young silver-haired man sitting upon a stool at the bar. She had been his partner in looking for Lady Amanda Reese. He had called her here to tell her about some new info about the young runaway.

She took the stool beside him and he looked up at her with deep green eyes and said, "You hid yourself well, Lady Amanda." and Luna jumped up from her stool and said fiercely, "Im not going back easily, Zell! at this everyone looked at her and Zell. I didnt think you were. I figured Id have to bring you in at least injured. Not as much pay, but at least the search for you can be ended and your fiance can stop worrying over you, Zell said as he stood up from his own stool and people started to empty the bar. Im never going back to that ugly, rude barbarian, Duke Bruce! she yelled while taking grip of her sword in its sheath. I didnt say youd go willingly, he said as he unsheathed his own sword and looked at her daringly. She unsheathed her own sword and said, "You know what Im capable of. Youve seen me in action before. Do you really wish to bring it upon yourself?

If you wont start this battle, I will! Zell said as he charged her. She leapt out of his way nimbly. She knew this man was smart, and he knew that she was quicker than he was by far. What was he up to? He again lunged at her, and again she leapt out of his way, but this time he held out his sword in a different angle, and it had gotten a slight nick on her left shoulder. Taking no more time to think, she lunged back at the man, slashing his left leg. He then took a swipe at her with his sword, but this time she was backed into a table, so she backflipped upon the long table to avoid the hit. He then jumped onto it as well. She took another lunge at him, but he blocked it with his sword and then did another slash at her, and managed to do heavy damage to her right shoulder. Luna gripped it and said, Nice one, but this is just getting started, she then leaped onto another table.

Ooc: I dunno. Im a newbie and this is my first opening, so dont judge me too harshly.
Through the hottest fires,
And he leads us so willingly and fearless,
So I follow him.

---Green_Beauty
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2003, 06:18 PM
Nice intro

Zell gleaming at her said "if this is only getting started then this will be fun" with those words he leaped in the air trying to not think about the wound on his leg and plunged at her ankles but she dodges the attack and uses the back of her sword to stick into his neck. Zell griding his teeth from the pain looks at her and says "If you keep pushing me I might have to use a technic on you." and with that he jumped up and did a spining back kick to her back which made her fly to the side and hit the wall. Lady Amandamad and hurt from the attack glared at him and they go into a stance.
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2003, 06:56 PM
Gerudo Thief

ooc: her real name is Lady Amanda Reese, but when she ran away from home she changed her appearance and took up the alias Luna Starseeker. i see you got confused, which is easy do with my character. just refer to me as luna from here on 'kay. it easier to put in than Lady Amanda any way. if you want a more in depth story to her you can refer to, here's the link:

:::Character Approval:::

IC: the blow had knocked the wind out of Luna. Although she had had managed to get to her feet, she was sure that if she had to be kept in this bar much longer, he would probably defeat her.

he lunged once more, sure that he would somehow manage to knock his nimble adversary off her feet, but again she moved out of the way. he could tell the pain was gettinng to her, she was grimacing in pain every time she dodged, beacuase of damage to her bleeding shoulder. it only a matter of time.

this time without waiting for an attack, Luna feinted a left swipe, which he had gone to dodge, and again slashed his right knee. right now, distracting him with pain was the most important thing so she could...

surprising her, Zell lunged out with his sword from a kneeling pose, and stabbed her in left side of her stomach where her breastplate wasn't protecting her. but she just gripped her stomach and headed outside. Zell couldn't let Luna escape and followed as quickly as possible.

the town is in the middle of a forest, and he knew luna would use the woods as a cover. Luna turned around slightly surprised that he could keep up with her. she said, "Now that were out in the fresh air, bring it on!" and took out a few of her throwing daggers from her waist and started throwing.
So I follow him.

---Green_Beauty
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2003, 09:58 PM

ooc:my name is Zell and i have daggers not a sword.

IC:knowing that he could not dodge all of them he charged straight threw them getting a good swipe right at her face which cut her right cheeck but in doing so he got many other injuries said "i was hoping i wouldn't need to use this but here i go!"Zell charged at Luna and then jumped in the air and yelled out "TRENZIZ"and fell down on to of luna stabing her in the chest with glowing daggers.
Zell pulled them out after 5 or 6 seconds and steped back, Luna opened her eyes and felt her chest there were no holes and she felt better she looked at Odin and asked "what did you do?"
Zell replied "I used Trenziz which heals your apponent and takes half there energy and gives it to you to heal you and make them weaker."
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-06-2003, 10:52 PM
Gerudo Thief

Ooc: sorry 'bout that. Got confused with Zell and Odin. I read both of them and got mixed them both up. Sorry again. So daggers... hmmm...

IC: "There's a surprise you kept from me for quite a while," Luna said, slightly surprised she survived the attack.

Zell smiled cockily, "Its the aftereffect that I like the most," and then held up a dagger. This was going to be interesting. Luna decided to stop her unnecessary thinking, and just fight. So she grabbed her light sword as Zell started throwing his daggers.

She dodged a few while reflecting a most of the others with her sword and arm plates, but one somehow managed to get pass her defenses and pierced her upper right chest, right through her breast plate.

It caused major shivers to go through her body as she pulled out the dagger. She should of been able to dodge that, why didn't she? And ever since Zell did that weird technique, she felt much slower than usual.

"You're lagging a bit, I see," Zell said with that same cocky smile he had earlier.

Luna hated the irritating brat, but there really wasn't much to rebuke. His technique had sapped her of her speed; she would now be a much easier target to hit.
So I follow him.

---Green_Beauty
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-07-2003, 08:19 AM

ooc:i dont throw my knifes they're for slashing i never throw them.

IC:Zell smiling since the attacked worked said "you r the first to witnes that attack, its painful to you. Trenziz is one of my most favorite technics and if you stay around longer Ill show you some more."
Zell putting on a serius face grabbed his daggers tightly and charged at luna stabbing luna in the heart and pulled them out and backed away.
Luna fealt sour all over her body, she looked at her chest no holes again but all of the cuts and bruses came back from before,her speed came back but almost every time she moved it hurt her.
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-07-2003, 01:20 PM
Gerudo Thief

ooc: sorry 'bout that. did i mention i'm a newbie at this? so NO THROWING knives...only slashing...

Terribly sore from Zell's Trenziz technique, Luna franticaly thought of what she should do next. it felt as though she had a thousand tiny needles peircing her skin. Knowing he would have her if she remained in the street Luna ran towards the woods.

Zell, surprised of cowardly like move, he pursued. although she was in immense pain, she was still moving awfully fast. when she took a sharp turn behind a rock, Zell decided to take a shorcut to where he knew she would end up.

As expected, he heard her fast footfalls not far away. Zell sped up and bashed into the unexpecting girl making her fall and hit her head against a tree.

"You can't hide, nor can you run. Why don't you fight me like the girl you are?" Zell said to Luna who was, oddly enough, smiling at him.

"Very good Zell, you got me, but i will not be on the floor when this is over," Luna said as she got up, still smiling at him. she admired him; he had true warrior strength.

She unsheathed her sword once again, waiting for the 16-year-old to begin the battle once more.

Ooc: couldn't come up with anything with the knives... a little uncreative at the moment.
So I follow him.

---Green_Beauty
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 08-09-2003, 08:06 PM

ooc:but still very good.

IC:Zell wondering why she smiles he says "if you wish to fight me, I will put down my daggers."and he dropped them down on the ground and with out waiting charged at her she put out her sword ready to swipe his neck as a reflex but he was faster then before and dodged it and punched her hands into the handle of her sword making her thumbs break so she couldn't hold the wieght up, making her drop her sword.
She cried out in pain then he laughed, then dashing as forward jumping up into the air useing the sun for protection as Luna pambed her sword in her hands sticking it up in the air he landed on his knees smashing down on her shoulders nocking her unconsious, but at a cost leaving a scar form the blade slashing his back from the land.
Zell happy of his win but sorry that he couldn't keep Luna alive to bring back she was just too strong.
As Zell walked away he smiled and said "Maybe we will fight again someday somehow."

ooc:sorry for the harshness.Had to finish it sorry.

Tags
challenge, greenbeauty