Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#41 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-23-2012, 03:43 PM
"Does it play Pokemon?"
Send a message via Skype™ to Uzuki Cheverie

View Posts: 10,629
Re: Wait, What?! (Kakariko Villager & Uzuki Cheverie)

"What the hell did you do?!" I exclaim when I see the hordes of people that look ready to chop the man's head off. I pull the ship close enough so that he can get enough without me having to land. "Get in the ship now, you idiot!"
  #42 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-24-2012, 12:47 AM
Kakariko Villager Kakariko Villager is a male Ireland Kakariko Villager is offline
View Posts: 435

"Yeah, we better go." I say shakily as I spot some more ships coming over the horizon.

"Hey, Uzuki?" I say once I'm in the ship

"You wouldn't of happened to invite some more people on this journey...?

"Because there's a fleet of spaceships behind us and it seems they're hellbent on catching up to us!" I scream as Uzuki takes off at full speed.
  #43 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-24-2012, 01:52 PM
"Does it play Pokemon?"

"Huh? Is that supposed to be some kind of joke?" I sneer. Then he points out the window, directing my attention to the skies outside of our ship. Just as he said, there are what looks like hundreds of ships tailing us.

"Crap! What do we do now?!" I begin to panic. I start to frantically look through all the controls. "Geez, I wonder if this ship has one of those invisible button things . . ."
  #44 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-25-2012, 02:01 AM
Kakariko Villager Kakariko Villager is a male Ireland Kakariko Villager is offline

"I just short circuited a tower powerful enough to pick up radio waves from all around this stupid planet!" I scream getting annoyed that I'm the only one that has to go through any exertion.

"So I'm pooped, how about you let me drive and then you deal with them, huh? Sounds like to a good plan to me!" I scream escalating my voice to eardrum bursting levels of noise.
  #45 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-25-2012, 03:59 PM
"Does it play Pokemon?"

"Alright, alright, you don't need to yell," I growl. I leave the controls, leaving them completely to his care, and I grab my guns out of their holsters on my belt. I run over to one side of the ship, and I open the window. Wind sears past my face, but I'm somehow still able to bring my hand out with the gun and aim decently at the ships behind us - preferably the ship that's the closest.

My bullets don't do much against the ships. I should have known.

This is pissing me off!

Let me in! LET ME IN!

Just go away! I don't need you bothering me right now!

Growling to myself, I pull my body back inside the ship, and I reload my gun.

"Keep the ship moving!" I tell the man. "I'm going outside!"

I head back to the window, and pull myself outside again, this time climbing up to the roof of the ship. It's tricky to keep my balance at first, trying not to get pushed off by the wind, but I manage to find my footing.

LET ME IN!!

I sigh to myself as I watch the ships fly closer to us.

"I guess I can play by your rules . . . just this once."

A surge of pain goes through my body. I get down to my hands and knees, preparing myself. My black Reaper wings begin to grow from my back, like flowers blooming from a tree.

I guess . . . it's time to die.
  #46 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-25-2012, 04:28 PM

OoC: There's nothing much for me to do here... XD

BiC: I grab onto the controls as Uzuki leaves them to me.

I follow her instructions. I'm annoyed at being ordered around but at least I can have a sit down.

I whistle a happy tune and wonder what Uzuki's doing up on the roof of the ship.
Last Edited by Kakariko Villager; 04-26-2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #47 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-26-2012, 02:52 PM
"Does it play Pokemon?"

Just this once.

My body takes off through the air like an uncontrollable rocket, zooming into the ship that's closest - and in front of the entire fleet. The ship explodes, and so do all the others as I speed past them, my wings slicing through their metal shields. I can hear the men on the ships screaming, wondering what's just hit them, trying to find a way to spare their own lives.

When I've flown back to the massacre, I find everybody's souls floating up from the destroyed ships that have been reduced to nothing but fiery debris.

I lick my lips, and one by one, I begin to consume the delicious souls of what used to be the soldiers chasing after us.

And not once do I hear Uzuki calling out to me, telling me to stop.
  #48 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-28-2012, 01:46 AM

Explosions shunt the ship in all directions sometimes threatening to blow off the wings.

I swerve left and right trying to avoid them but it's no use.

One explosion catches the right wing and I go spiralling out of control. I try to control it at the wheel but it's no use trying to steer my way out of this...and I'm much too tired to control it by any other means.

I pull out the microphone connected to the PA system.

"Uzuki, you may not of noticed but I'm spiralling towards my death right now. Any help you could possibly give would be nice. Thank you, goodbye."
  #49 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-28-2012, 08:51 PM
"Does it play Pokemon?"

Why don't you just let him fall to his death? It'd be good for a laugh. Not to mention we could eat his soul too! We can kill two birds with one stone!

I'm not doing that!

Come on, you know you want to!

I growl to myself and turn around, taking off for the ship that's quickly descending through the skies.
  #50 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2012, 01:29 PM

I press any button I can see hoping for an ejector seat or something, but nothing happens. I don't have much time now before it hits the ground. I turn around and see Uzuki. I hadn't got a proper look at her before... Sh-she had wings. They spread out , black as the night sky stretching out as she glides down towards me. I am depending on Uzuki yet again.

Maybe I wasn't mature enough to leave Retron yet...
  #51 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-03-2012, 04:08 PM
"Does it play Pokemon?"

I speed down towards the ship, my wings held close to my body so that I go even faster, as if I were diving through the heavens.

Soon I'm parallel with the ship. I can see the man through the window. I dive in closer, until I'm touching the metal armor of the machine. I take my arm and smash it through the window, grabbing onto his shirt and pulling him out. I release my wings like a parachute, pulling myself upwards again, the man's wrists held tightly between my fingers, his body hanging down.

"Ugh, you're heavy," I grumble, pulling him up so that I can get a better grip.
  #52 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-04-2012, 10:13 AM

I'm yanked out of the ship and carried by Uzuki as she rises through the air.

"Are you calling me fat?!"
  #53 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-04-2012, 01:13 PM
"Does it play Pokemon?"

"I'm pretty sure we have more things to worry about than that, idiot!" I growl angrily, pulling him up higher into the skies with me. "What the hell are we going to do now?! We have no ship! And there is no way I'm drawing one up here!"
  #54 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2012, 01:59 AM

"A-what now?"

I stare in disbelief at this woman.

"What the hell has drawing got to do with anything?! Sure, just doodle away to your hearts content! Why not?! It's not like we have anything to do at the moment or did you think that the people coming after us would send all of their ships at once and leave none in reserve?!"
  #55 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-06-2012, 10:40 AM
"Does it play Pokemon?"

"Shut up, I'm trying to think!" I yell at him. The first thing I do - the first thing that pops into my head - is throw him onto my back. He's not as heavy to carry when he's laying on my back, so I feel a bit of the weight lighten, and it gives my arms a chance to rest, if only for a few moments.

"Alright, now hold on tight!" I tell him, bringing my wings in close to my body again, this time shielding over his body like a blanket. I dive through the air, the wind piercing past my face and my skin, speeding up as we dive lower and lower.

We just need to get out of this general area, I think to myself. They won't find us if we distance ourselves from this place.
  #56 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 10:15 AM

OoC: I thought I already posted here

BiC: I try to stay calm as I'm thrown onto Uzuki's back, getting faster and faster as we plummet through the sky.

"Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap!" I shout in a voice that doesn't even come close to the feeling of fear I had right now. I catch my breath and close my eyes.

"I'm Tranler by the way. Tranler Prone."
Last Edited by Kakariko Villager; 05-09-2012 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #57 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-09-2012, 05:46 PM
"Does it play Pokemon?"

I wasn't asking for your stupid name . . .

"Uzuki," I reply. "Uzuki Kasahara. Now stay quiet! I'm trying to focus! Or do you want me to splatter us into the ground? It doesn't matter, because it's not going to kill me!"

I continue to fly down with Tranler, until we've made it past the clouds and I can start to look for a place to land. I spot a strip of land off to the east, in the middle of the ocean, so I start to pull myself over to it.

"Hold on tight, this is going to be close!" I yell at Tranler.

I pull in closer, and when I'm just what seems like meters away from the island - which appears to have a village on it now - I bring my feet forward and bring my wings in even closer. When I land, my feet create a huge crater beneath us in the sand, a dome of dirt and sand blowing up around us.

When the sand has settled, I smile at Tranler. "You afraid yet?"
  #58 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-10-2012, 10:24 AM

"Well Ms. Kasahara I hope this island has a clothes shop somewhere because I'm after ♣♣♣♣ting my ♣♣♣♣ing pants" I say in a voice that no one could tell whether I was joking or not.

I let go of Uzuki's back and fall to the ground; my back hits it hard and I get the wind knocked out of me.

"So, I say we get rested? What do you say?"
  #59 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-10-2012, 01:44 PM
"Does it play Pokemon?"

"I guess that's the only reasonable idea we have at this point," I sigh, scratching my head. "We should go get something to eat first though. I'm starved."
  #60 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-11-2012, 01:27 AM

"Alright."

We walk up a sand dune and see the village about a 5 minute walk away.

We reach the village quickly enough and I see a restaurant that looks nice enough.

"What about that one?" I ask pointing over to the restaurant.