Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-22-2011, 12:04 AM
Deku Scrub
Send a message via AIM to Suka Send a message via Yahoo to Suka Send a message via Skype™ to Suka
View Posts: 4
Legend of Zelda, Majoras Mask 2.

First of all I wanna make sure this is acceptabe. This is a roleplay that will be associated within the Majoras mask setting or world. Three days, and the plot will NOT be a part of this. It's the only reason why I wanted to choose Majoras mask because of the world. ( now, I will also state I've been reminising on the game thanks to Jadusable's ARG <3 creepypasta of majoras mask )

Now with that stated if this is alright. I would like to do OC characters and Canon characters from any zelda game ( thus includding the topic of Cross roads. ) Now, I'd like to try out playing as Kafei <3 but a little different ( like either before he met Anju, during or say they wound of leaving each other ( as sad as that would be ) but I guess what I'm saying is have fun with it =3 dont have to owrry about BEING the character to the nail, stay to the character just done be afraid to go off track for a laugh or fun.

with that all said =3 rules.

1. Do not GM or PP
2. No leet speak
3. please use some form of OOC ( ) [ ]
4. be friendly. and polite to others.
5. Love, Gore, and language is okay, just with romance if your taking it to far take it to Pm's or something so 1. no one gets in trouble and 2. you don;t offend anyone.
6. at least be semi-li. to Lit.
7. no one linners please. Please do at least a paragraph.
8. thats all I got o.O...

=3 again thats all I hope this is acceptable. if it is awesome and if I read this wrong for roleplaying please don;t hate me Q.Q....... I'm new here been looking for a zelda rp and everything for a while now, and to meet peoples and stuff so yeah >< )
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-22-2011, 03:27 AM
Time flies when you're hitting people with sticks
Send a message via AIM to Shrub Send a message via Skype™ to Shrub

View Posts: 5,134
Re: Legend of Zelda, Majoras Mask 2.

Sorry, love, this type of role play isn't allowed here. We only do original characters meaning, no canon characters like Kafei, Anju, and Link or any other characters from any other fandom. So firstly, you have to get an original character approved if you want to RP here. They can still be Zelda-based, but they have to have their own unique background, name, etc.

See the Character Guidelines and Policies thread in Characters and Resources to learn more about doing character profiles and getting your character approved.

I'm afraid I have to lock this thread, since these types of RP's aren't allowed. But please, if you have anymore questions about this or the kind of RP's we do write here, don't hesitate to shoot me a private message or even a message on my visitor board, okay?

Peace.

“We must be greater than what we suffer.”
[Between the Worlds|A Light in the Dark|Empire of Darkness|Under the Red Sea]
Closed Thread