Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#201 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-20-2011, 05:04 PM
Forgotten Master
View Posts: 7,252
Re: The Tale of Vespairia (PM/VM for invite)

"Maybe, but only because you'd have your little hands by that slut later." She said walking past him and down the road. She waved her hands for him to follow. "There a bath in my room it to late for us to get other room so you can stay in mine for the night." She said turning around to make sure he was following.

"As for why I think someone is following us. While we where eating dinner someone came up to us and told Li that he dropped some kind of book thing. The thing is I was walking behind them the whole time and never see anything all. So, when did he drop it? Don't you think that reason enough to believe that we are being followed?"
  #202 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-24-2011, 08:40 AM
Even in the grave, all is not lost.

View Posts: 15,001

"The only thing I'd like to get my hands around right now is Zalias' neck," he muttered. "This is his mess, and we're just caught up in it." He'd had half a mind to go his own way after being captured, but something had made him chase after them. Well, something other than the wolfen creature that had stalked him so persistantly.

"As for your mysterious visitor, that does seem odd. I trust your instincts. But I'm too exhausted to do anything about it now, and if this visitor of yours already knows we're here then what else can we do?" He trudged wearily after the girl, following her to wherever she was staying.

#203 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 10-24-2011, 06:33 PM
Forgotten Master

"Yes, well in the morning when I sober up I might focus on that problem more. For no I need to relax." She said before stopping at the hotel where they are staying at. "Oh you don't mind stay in my room." She said opening the door and walking through the halls to her room.

Her room wasn't close to the others and she didn't feel like checking on them or telling them the great new. She open the door to room 506 and held it open for him to enter behind her. As he did she closed the door and turned on the room lights.

"Bathroom over there." She said taking her shirt off and tossing on the table before removing her shoes. "Towels and things should be in there as well. And I think." She said digging into her bag. "Nope. I thought I had some male clothe for you in the bag. I must have sold them already. Sorry."
  #204 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-14-2011, 07:36 AM
Even in the grave, all is not lost.

View Posts: 15,001

He was too fatigued to comment on the matter of her 'sobering up' - especially after she almost shot him - so he just followed her into her room. He was heartily looking forward to a steaming bath, and found his mood brightening considerably at the idea. All thoughts of a bath were soon forgotten, however, when she casually removed her blouse and tossed it aside.

"Yeah..." he muttered. "Clothes...no no, that's fine." His eyes were glued to her revealed skin. The blouse had performed a fairly good job of hiding her body underneath, and didn't nearly do justice to the smooth curves of her figure. "Yeah...clothes. Who needs 'em."

Last Edited by Stryder Aedernis; 11-14-2011 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #205 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Zalias Onyxeon Zalias Onyxeon is a male United States Zalias Onyxeon is offline
Obviously A Bot
View Posts: 112

Mistu heard the ruckus of above in the room Li and Elmeriie were sharing. He slowly put down the book he was reading and ascended the stairs to the second floor of the Inn. He entered the room where Li and Elmeriie were knocked unconscious. He also noticed that Zyler took the time to do a little a extra.

"I understand you have some frustrations with these two, but was all this necessary?" He chuckled, rolling the elf over onto her back. "I can see why the Prince here wanted to keep her close, she is quite the beauty." he stroked his hand across her cheek before directing his attention towards the Prince.

"the grand prize..." he smirked fiendishly, "you ready to bask in the glory of his bounty?"

Obviously, I count as two people
  #206 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Web Head
View Posts: 7,640

"I understand you have some frustrations with these two, but was all this necessary?" Mitsu chuckled, rolling the elf over onto her back to get a better look at her, which Zyler was not object to. "I can see why the Prince here wanted to keep her close, she is quite the beauty." He said as he stroked the elf's face like some kind of creeper.

"Don't know what you mean." Zyler regarded Mitsu with a serious tone. "Like I said, they must of gotten frisky before they passed out drunk." For how little he was trying, his blatant lie would have fooled anyone who didn't know the companies previous relationship.

Mitsu payed no heed to Zyler's remark and gave a fiendish smirk as he gazed at the Prince. "You ready to bask in the glory of his bounty?"

"Yeah, can't wait." Zyler said, pacing around the room as he scratched the back of his neck. "So you're just gonna whisk them off to wherever, right...?"

OoC: Erm, I don't know what to do with Bran now. I'll have him pop up again when there's a suitible time.
Also, as the timeline should be, Zyler entered Li and Elmeriie's room just as Nis was leaving, so Zyler and Mitsu should be long gone by the time Nis and Merc come back. Just saying, so there's no confusion ^^;
Last Edited by I)ragon; 11-19-2011 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #207 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-20-2011, 08:34 AM
Forgotten Master

OoC: Right, That what I thought it would be, but I need a idea where Nis and Merc should be going for now. Maybe to Vespairia to find that girl?

BiC:

“Well I’m glad you’re safe and well. It’s nice to have another smart person on the team.” She said resting on the small bed feeling tired from the long day and booze that she drank already. “In the morning we need to leave and watch to see who following. And I need that man to tell me what going on.”

She covered her eyes with her arm as she begun talking to herself. “I get this feeling that there is more than him just wanting to see someone. And that little woman better not get in my way. I must know what I into.”
  #208 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Obviously A Bot

OoC: Hurray for antivirus malware that claims everything on your computer is infected!

Mitsu extended his arm over the two with open palm as his natural dark shroud clouded their figures as they slowly vanished from the bed.

"We'll find them out in the forest. They'll be well guarded." The same fiendish smirk marked his face as he cracked his neck.

#209 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Yep, Papahl got lost, just like he said!

View Posts: 2,272

OOC: I)ragon, you stripped my character!!

IC: Feeling a slight brushing of her skin, Elmeriie stirred and nuzzled further into the warmth of the bed. Or was it Li she burrowed into? ... She wasn't sure, but it felt safe there and there she slept.

After a time, she was dimly roused to the feeling of something cold being run up her back followed by the sound of cloth tearing...

But it was the sound of flesh smacking flesh that had her sit bolt upright awake. Only then to have a hand slapped hard across her face, stinging and rough and suffocating, that sent a blinding pain surging fast through her body.

Darkness soon engulfed her senses and Elmeriie was left unconscious.
Last Edited by Papahl; 03-27-2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #210 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-28-2012, 02:11 AM
Web Head

OoC: Nah, it was Zyler!

Zyler squinted at Mitsu. It was well and good that he didn't have to carry them all the way back to the fort, but the forest was only slightly better. "So now what?"

Mitsu didn't answer. Instead, he stepped backwards into the shadows and disappeared.

"Typical." Zyler frowned. But there was a plus side to the situation. A familiar friend was making their way to him. This night was about to get a whole lot better. Cause dragons make everything better.

Zyler grinned and hopped right out the window of the second story. Stairs are for squares, anyway. He set off at a brisk jog towards the border of town. He saw a shadow blank out the stars as he approached the forest. The large trees rustled as a massive form settled into a small clearing.

Zyler emerged into the clearing to greet his old friend. "How've you been Jez?" He hollered. The silver dragon cooed and extended her neck towards him, nuzzling his shoulder with her nose. The blue moon glistened off her scales, and the white snow reflected the light up to her underbelly, making her almost seem to glow in the night.

Zyler chuckled and stroked her snout. "Missed you too, girl. You ready?" He gave her a few flashes of images and feelings from his mind to fill her in on the mission at hand. She growled, letting him know she was ready, and lowered her shoulder towards the ground. Zyler swung himself onto her saddle and the pair took for the air.

It didn't take him long to locate Ly and the elf. Zyler suspected Mitsu had something to do with Zyler's ability to hone in on their location. He landed Jez among the trees to find Fang sitting there waiting for him. The wolf-dog growled a bit as Jez drew closer, but otherwise sat patiently. Ly and Elmeriie were sprawled limply on the bare earth, the snow mysteriously cleared away from underneath them. Still, they had to be freezing. Especially the elf, who looked nice in her skin. Though Zyler did kind of feel bad for her. Almost.

Fang merely watched as Zyler hauled the elf and the prince over Jezebels saddle. He half heartedly strapped them down so they wouldn't fall off during a turn, then climbed back into his seat and strapped himself in. There was hardly room for three people on the saddle, so they were crunched pretty tight, the two prisoners draped side by side over the saddle behind Zyler.

Jez shifted disagreeably under the weight. It took more effort than usual to get in the air. Zyler gave Fang a salute as they ascended. The wolf just panted in response.

"To the hideout again." Zyler said to no one in particular. "And let’s hope this doesn't turn into yet another prison escape..."
Last Edited by I)ragon; 03-28-2012 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
1 person liked this post: Papahl
  #211 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-29-2012, 06:00 PM
Obviously A Bot

As Zyler flew away Mitsu formed from the shadows of the trees, stroking Fang's long coat fur and dropping some more steak in the ground for him.

"Hey boy, sorry to keep you waiting." He smirked as Fang devoured the fresh meat, "Might as well follow Zyler back to his hideout, why he thinks it'll be able to hold them I don't know..." Mitsu sighed, placing a hand on Fang after he finished his meal before molding into the shadows once more.

Pain... It was all he could remember. Now--there was nothing but a wave like motion moving his body uncomfortably fast, and a ringing headache. Slowly opening his eyes, Li noticed he wasn't in the bed anymore, but now tied down upon a dragon flying through the air with all too familiar blue haired bounty hunter saddled up on it.

"Damn it..." Li thought to himself in frustration. What could he possibly do strapped down to this beast. It was then that he noticed the stripped down Elmeriie and let out a growl in anger. Looking at Zyler's belt he spotted the dagger he keeps strapped to the back and ripped it off, stabbing at the dragon until it would be forced to land from the pain, before cutting his straps loose.

Li rolled into the snow and jumped up quickly at how cold it was, "No coat..." He remembered, staring at Zyler and throwing the dagger off the side, "You are relentless." Li struggled to catch his breath as the cold embraced his body. Li quickly slid into a fighting stance as he motioned Zyler to come at him with his hands.

#212 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Web Head

Jezebel growled and gave a slight shudder. Through their intimate connection, Zyler was immediately aware of what Li was up to. He cursed loudly and glanced back at his prisoners. He couldn't exactly reach the knife from where he was sitting, Li being at the back and all. He thought about turning Jez upside down and letting the man fall to his death, but reluctantly decided against it. Instead, he ordered Jez to land so he could tie him up properly before they continued on their way.

As tough as Jezebel’s scales were, she had a smear of blood running down her side by the time they landed. Li cut himself loose and rolled into the snow, his teeth chattering away. Zyler hoped down from the saddle and glared at the prince.

“You are relentless.” The man spat.

“And you just upset a dragon. Not a smart move.” Zyler replied. He popped his knuckles in front of his chest and advanced on the prisoner. Li tensed up, ready for the attack, but failed to guess who his real opponent was. A tail whipped out and took the man’s feet out from under him. As soon as he hit the ground, Jez was upon him, slamming her large foot down on his chest, though she was careful not to break him in two. She curled her lips, baring her teeth as she lowered her snout inches above Li’s face, her warm breath blowing against his hair.

Zyler sighed and retrieved his dagger. He cleaned off the blade as he stood beside his dragon, staring down at his prisoner. “Now are we going to have any more problems?”
  #213 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Obviously A Bot

Just as soon as Li was in a readied stance was he swooped off his feet by a monstrous dragon's tail, smashing hard against the cold snow covered ground. The wind already knocked out of him from the fall, he then suddenly felt a crushing pain in his chest due in large part by the dragon stepping on him and snarling in his face.

Looking up at the dreadful creature who was ready to devour him, was asked by his captor if there would be any more problems. In no position to bargain he shook his slowly, waiting for the Blue Haired Bounty Hunter to call off his pet.

OoC: I've been on a Tabletop RPG overdose, 4th Edition DnD Campaigns, ADnD Campaigns, starting a 3.5 Edition Campaign, and starting a Call of Cthulu Campaign. So sorry for the wait, my week ends have preoccupied

Last Edited by Zalias Onyxeon; 05-06-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote