Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.
Closed Thread
$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 02:44 PM
The Dapper Dragon
Send a message via Skype™ to Flue

View Posts: 6,388
Re: The Out of Character Thread: There's this feelin' I get, when I look to the west

I was just being funny.....
  #22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 02:47 PM
PHOTOBUCKET DELETED MY SIGNATURE >:3
Send a message via AIM to Euphoria
View Posts: 4,911
Re: The Out of Character Thread: There's this feelin' I get, when I look to the west

Why isn't the OoC a hot thread?

>:3

EDIT - PUCK'S LEAVING AND NO ONE TOLD ME.

*Dies*
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 02:50 PM
Divine Dragoon
Steam ID: CodyDaviesTV Wii U ID: DragoonCody

View Posts: 14,978

Pure evil is still pure!

#24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 02:53 PM
The Dapper Dragon
Send a message via Skype™ to Flue

View Posts: 6,388

Yes, and don't you think pure evil characters have a pet or something to confess to? Perhaps a tentacle monster or a orc they can go to to find compassion when things are not working out for them?

Got a new sig.. Anyone like it?
  #25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 03:17 PM
they're coming to take me away, haha!
View Posts: 6,027

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I have to write about fifty questions for my GERMAN ORAL EXAM (note: capitalization was for the amusement of Silver only; anyone caught enjoying the laughable innuendo of Matteo's latest post will be prosecuted again and again).
This is why it's cool to be me. I get honourable mentions.

Ah. New thread spam. It never gets old.
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Break the Unbreakable
Send a message via AIM to Altamira Send a message via Skype™ to Altamira
3DS ID: 0490-5369-0518

View Posts: 18,192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisp Quill View Post
Oh! New thread!

Character Question: What do your character(s) like doing in thier spare time?
I remember a question like this from a long while ago!--nevertheless, 'tis a good one. :3

Cadenza: She has a great deal of hobbies, so let's see... she likes playing her guitar (lots of flamenco, and some rock, fado, and acoustic stuffs), singing (mostly Spanish music, but other genres too), dancing, reading (mostly satire, crime, and/or fantasy), writing, watching movies, stand-up comedy, and certain TV shows (House! <3), listening to music, sleeping, making fun of Zorlo and sometimes other people, sunbathing, watching or playing soccer, messing with cops, running and acrobatics, hanging out with Avello, Louis, Omar, or her dad, and--no surprise here!--drinking.

Hunter: When he's not around Cadenza (where he's not thinking of much else), he enjoys fencing, horseback riding, telling stories, practicing archery, hanging out with his army buddies, reading, hiking/sight-seeing, listening to music, and drinking the occasional beer/ale.

Ancia: She likes swimming, painting, listening to stories and music, dancing, surfing, and sailing. If it involves water, chances are she'll like it so long as it's not too rough.

Louis: Did you say music? He's there. He loves listening to, performing, and composing music. He also likes reading (mostly mythology, folklore, and fantasy), sleeping, writing, telling stories, sparring, drinking, sunbathing, stargazing, hanging out with Cadenza, Melody, and others, watching medieval plays and modern movies, and fishing.

Tracey: She enjoys reading (mostly crime/mystery and drama), writing, watching movies and certain TV shows, people-watching, deducing things about said people for sheer fun, practicing shooting with her gun, hanging out with Monroe, and solving puzzles, crosswords, word searches, etc.
Last Edited by Altamira; 05-05-2008 at 04:29 PM. Reason:
  #27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Though blood floods the ground, the mountain is unmoved
Send a message via AIM to Dybia Send a message via Skype™ to Dybia
View Posts: 4,255

Quote:
Oh! New thread!

Both of mine play their own instrument in spare time.

Dybia - Tenor sax, also drinks a bit when he's bored and rides his motorcycle.

Marce - Guitar, When he feels good he likes to mess around with people with his dark arm.

BA Characters
| | Charlie "Angel" Duval | The Caretaker
Sprites by Lady Knives
  #28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 03:48 PM
Canon is only a suggestion
View Posts: 1,660

Quote:
Raziya people-watches, be it while she walks the streets at ten o'clock in the evening or sits sulking across from Mencha and Amaranth at a breakfast table in some undetermined location, and talks with her rakshasas. She can pass days solely in the company of her daemons, laughing, bantering, and complaining about the people she observes.

Amaranth brushes up on her skills as raconteur, often telling Mencha stories about her dysfunctional family and the fairies that hunt them when she is not talking Mencha's ears off on other subjects. She loves cooking, working with farm animals, and wandering whatever country she happens to be in at the time.

Mencha sews in her free time, reproducing historical costumes and designing patterns when she's not at her sewing machine (or needle and thread). She also enjoys reading classic literature, writing letters, and murmuring, "Mhmm," every time Amaranth pauses in her jabbering to breath.

Mitya sleeps, that he might recover the energy to function day-to-day, xD
  #29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 04:01 PM
idk my bff satan!?
Send a message via AIM to Lady Knives Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Knives Send a message via Skype™ to Lady Knives
View Posts: 1,814

Quote:
Oh! New thread!

Knives: In her spare time, which is the time she isn't being chased after or on some quest to find an object or a person to get her back to the Abyss to kill her padre and eradicate the citizens of Solaris and the four lords, she does play the violin. She also trains, trains, and trains some more. :] And sleeps a lot.

| Venemous Design | Chronicles of the Abyss |
  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 04:06 PM
Guardian Dragon Guardian Dragon is a male United States Guardian Dragon is offline
Can you see me now? Standing here in this place.
Send a message via AIM to Guardian Dragon
View Posts: 2,809

At least announce that you're starting a new thread in the old one. ;-;

And what's with the new IC Thread deal...? >.> It sucks...

Artemis - Rampant Waters
"Those who try and fail, learn, and those who learn how to try again, do so, because they believe they may someday succeed."
  #31 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Halcyon Hero Halcyon Hero is a male United States Halcyon Hero is offline
View Posts: 16,648

As of wednesday, HH is offically a paid work'n man. He goes on WBL 2 (Work Based Learning 2) for four weeks. He, being so incrediblly awesome, is getting paid for his WBL 2, which is usually non-paid (WBL 3 is, though). HH is getting $8/h, 8h/d, 40h/w, which all equals up to $1280. Now, he only gets 40% in cash. The other 60% goes into automatic Job Corps savings for the HHie-H. If you're good at math, or have a calculator like me, that's $512 in HHie's hand, and another $768 in savings. YAY.

#32 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Break the Unbreakable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon Hero View Post
As of wednesday, HH is offically a paid work'n man. He goes on WBL 2 (Work Based Learning 2) for four weeks. He, being so incrediblly awesome, is getting paid for his WBL 2, which is usually non-paid (WBL 3 is, though). HH is getting $8/h, 8h/d, 40h/w, which all equals up to $1280. Now, he only gets 40% in cash. The other 60% goes into automatic Job Corps savings for the HHie-H. If you're good at math, or have a calculator like me, that's $512 in HHie's hand, and another $768 in savings. YAY.
Awesome! : D Are those earnings taxed in any way, or are they yours free to spend after some is deposited for savings? Income taxes are eviiiiil.
  #33 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 05:08 PM

I don't thing they're taxed. HH is still a student of sorts and a dependent on mama and dada's taxes. Either way, HHie is closer to buying a brand new labtop!

#34 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 05:10 PM
WOOO!
Send a message via AIM to Kiri-Kraze Send a message via Yahoo to Kiri-Kraze
View Posts: 8,641

Quote:
Oh! New thread!

Ziran: He splits his time between flying aimlessly and walking about in kitten form in search of huggles.

Cain: Reading, torturing people, and seducing his fellow vampires.

Havok: Torturing people.

Gorin: Destroying things, killing people, a rape now and then.

Lament: Reading or sleeping.

TDC: He doesn't care what he does in his spare time, as long as he's with Kawaii.

~BA Characters~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark View Post
My confidence just had an erection.
~RIP Ceesco~
Big bro will always love you.
  #35 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Break the Unbreakable

Quote:
I don't thing they're taxed. HH is still a student of sorts and a dependent on mama and dada's taxes. Either way, HHie is closer to buying a brand new labtop!
My parents mostly support me, but I've still got to pay income taxes for my regular ol' job at Target. Guess Job Corps is a special case, eh? *grumbles jealously <__<*

*aherm* What kind of laptop are you looking to buy? :3
  #36 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 05:15 PM

A good one.

Or, if you wanna be somewhat specific, one that has plenty of space for HH's massive music collection, pictures, and other do-ga-ma-bobs. Also must have a high RAM, for HH's game-playings. Erm . . . . . I don't know other than that. Except that HH needs must be able to afford it. Oh! It should have a nice shiny cover thing, like in those Dell commercials! Like, a blue background with a silver dragon. Or maybe a Triforce or Link!

#37 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 05:37 PM
Break the Unbreakable

Quote:
A good one.

Or, if you wanna be somewhat specific, one that has plenty of space for HH's massive music collection, pictures, and other do-ga-ma-bobs. Also must have a high RAM, for HH's game-playings. Erm . . . . . I don't know other than that. Except that HH needs must be able to afford it. Oh! It should have a nice shiny cover thing, like in those Dell commercials! Like, a blue background with a silver dragon. Or maybe a Triforce or Link!
You must be mistaken, because that, my dear sir, is clearly a picture of Zorlo. And I don't believe his face has made it onto merchandise--yet. : P

But you're not really sure what kind you want? Do you have a price range? I find myself making really stupid purchasing decisions when I don't at least set a price range. Spending $45 on Converse sneakers because they were a really bright red, for example, when I already have hot pink ones and needed that cash for art supplies. Things like that. *should not be trusted with more than a quarter--and even then, should be kept away from gumball machines* XP
  #38 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 05:55 PM

But . . . Zorlo has green hair and a golden rapier. Confusion!

And HH will just save up while looking around Wall-Mart at the different laptops, and deciding which he likes. And HH doesn't waste money on things like shoes or clothes or some such. He wastes it on soda and candy. But that's only a little bid, so it's ok.

#39 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Tomorrow is a new day. Why let it be the same as the day before?
Send a message via AIM to Ciroton Send a message via Skype™ to Ciroton
View Posts: 14,815

Quote:
But . . . Zorlo has green hair and a golden rapier. Confusion!

And HH will just save up while looking around Wall-Mart at the different laptops, and deciding which he likes. And HH doesn't waste money on things like shoes or clothes or some such. He wastes it on soda and candy. But that's only a little bid, so it's ok.
Wal-Mart? For a computer? XD Don't make the same mistake Mizzy did, or else you'll be kicking yourself later, Procrastination Prince.

(Forgot who made the sig. Sorry. =/)

Voices from the back of my mind~!
  #40 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2008, 06:05 PM

HH has limited transportation opportunities. Although . . . if he gets his platinum card soon, he can go off-center . . . Interesting. HH's limited knowledge of this place called "Oklahoma" works against him often in these types of situations.

And HH has good reasons for procrastination! It's called hard work and classes!

Closed Thread

Tags
awesomeness, bananaherb, battles, ooc, out of character, role-playing, super aiko car, they always come back, we love cody, writing