The OOC thread serves the following purposes as regards the BA:
1. The discussion of anything BA related such as characters, battles and writing technique
2. Writing in general may be discussed as well. Giving helpful hints about writing style and helping others to improve their writing are very welcome
3. Immersive situations can also be discussed in this thread where a member may come up with a situation and ask other members to share their opinions or answers to such a situation.
4. Small, fast-moving discussions are best left in a chatroom. Like the BA's Chatroom, for instance. You can find it here. Just type: "/join #zubac".
Now, beyond that, the OoC Thread also exists for casual chatting and general discussions on any number of topics. Serious discussions are also catered for, as writing often draws from internal reflection. Just remember that this is not the Serious Discussion board. The OoC Thread may be somewhat lenient, but that doesn't give you the right to abuse it.
The following rules are non-negotiable and will be adhered to:
1. Posts that contribute nothing to the discussion will be deleted on-sight.
2. Posting without an approved player is not allowed.
3. Flaming will be severely frowned upon and may lead to an infraction.
4. Blatant smexual content will be met with an immediate infraction.
5. Excessive swearing will be rewarded with an infraction.
6. Evading the swear-filter will warrant a post deletion or editing.
7. Picture plugging is to be kept to a minimum, this is not an image-board. Supply links instead. Only images that are smaller than 200KB will be tolerated, but even so, use them only sparingly when they really are needed for what you are saying and a link will not suffice. The images must follow the rules for signatures and avatars, meaning that no vulgar or inappropriate content in them will be allowed. There should not be more than one image at most on a page for the sake of those with slower connections.
8. There will be no exceptions or special favours. Those who deserve an infraction will get one, regardless of gender, status, popularity, pwnsomeness or Councilorship.
9. Mods are expected to fullfil their duties and you as BAers must demand that those duties are fulfilled and that any violation of these rules is immediately reported to them.
Overall, this is to be kept family-friendly. Smutty behaviour is not outlawed, of course, but not at the expense of intelligence. We're here to have fun, humour, discuss and socialize. Just don't step out of line.
Horay! A new and innocent thread, ripe for defiling and grape.
Yesterday, I spent the good part of an evening trying to install Windows 7 from a corrupted disk.
When I finally got a new image, it only took one hour to finish the installation, adding the computer to the network and installing the required products.Total time: 5 hours. Way to go.