Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

 
$ LinkBack Thread Tools
 
  #21 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 12:18 PM
Euphoria Euphoria is a male United Kingdom Euphoria is offline
PHOTOBUCKET DELETED MY SIGNATURE >:3
Send a message via AIM to Euphoria
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Planet Daydream
View Posts: 4,911
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranarath View Post
Fine by me. ^^ (You probably are right about Kai.)

Also, with the people who have already posted in here, should I start changing their threads to [Zorolo]?
He wants us to start shiny new Zorolo threads :]
  #22 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Ranarath Ranarath is a female United States Ranarath is offline
runs around in circles
Send a message via AIM to Ranarath
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
View Posts: 3,064
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
He wants us to start shiny new Zorolo threads :]
Oh. I could've sworn I saw him say to PM a mod to change the thread titles. XP
__________________
[Draculla's Magic]

Wake up, lose your hesitation. Wake up, it's time for us to realize.
Wake up, show appreciation. Wake up, it's time for us to realize.

[Avy by Azure Guardian. Sigs by various awesome people.]
  #23 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Zorolo Zorolo is a male United States Zorolo is offline
Yin Key Bearer
Send a message via AIM to Zorolo
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stone Face Square
View Posts: 9,595
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranarath View Post
Fine by me. ^^ (You probably are right about Kai.)

Also, with the people who have already posted in here, should I start changing their threads to [Zorolo]?
I'm asking students new to me to start a new thread. Just something I've always wanted to ask.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UZ! View Post
Whoo. I started a new thread for the Zorolo training. And if you didn't notice, my character is in ma sig.
Good. I'll go look at it and look your character over. I'll give you a minor assignment for now. ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
He wants us to start shiny new Zorolo threads :]
Yessir. I'd prefer that. I'd enjoy having students start new threads. Just because that's me.
  #24 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Euphoria Euphoria is a male United Kingdom Euphoria is offline
PHOTOBUCKET DELETED MY SIGNATURE >:3
Send a message via AIM to Euphoria
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Planet Daydream
View Posts: 4,911
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

I was about to quote that from his opening post, but now I don't have to.

I tried writing an RP post a minute ago and it didn't work. I have a bajillion RP's to reply to, then my assignment. (It's gonna be fun watching you get used to my extreme laziness xD)
  #25 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Zorolo Zorolo is a male United States Zorolo is offline
Yin Key Bearer
Send a message via AIM to Zorolo
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stone Face Square
View Posts: 9,595
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranarath View Post
Oh. I could've sworn I saw him say to PM a mod to change the thread titles. XP
I did, but only for Students of mine from Shot's homeroom (Wisp Quill and Zero), Students of my TAs, and students who have only gotten started with their threads. ^_^
  #26 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Wisp Quill Wisp Quill is a female United States Wisp Quill is offline
Shaman Keybearer
Steam ID: wispquill 3DS ID: PM first plz - 4914-3921-2159
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Florida
View Posts: 1,636
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Kind of confused here.

I make a new thread which is 500 words in length, right?
__________________
  #27 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Zorolo Zorolo is a male United States Zorolo is offline
Yin Key Bearer
Send a message via AIM to Zorolo
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stone Face Square
View Posts: 9,595
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisp Quill View Post
Kind of confused here.

I make a new thread which is 500 words in length, right?
*Bops Wisp* No, you're PMing a mod and asking them to change the name of your training thread from Power Shot to Zorolo. After all, you've always been my student, which reminds me. *Goes to give you an assignment* ^_^
  #28 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Wisp Quill Wisp Quill is a female United States Wisp Quill is offline
Shaman Keybearer
Steam ID: wispquill 3DS ID: PM first plz - 4914-3921-2159
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Florida
View Posts: 1,636
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Ow.

I PM'd Ranarath, it might be a while until it changes.

EDIT: Nevermind.
__________________
  #29 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Awkin Awkin is a male United Kingdom Awkin is offline
Nothing really mattress
Send a message via Skype™ to Awkin
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Engleberry
View Posts: 5,584
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

May I continue teaching as I was? Swapping teachers about seems like a lot of background reading for everyone x__x.
__________________

  #30 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Glass Canada Glass is offline
Kokiri
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
View Posts: 70
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

1st page! *Is sad Altamira's leaving*

*Is happy Zorolo is her replacement*

*Is happy Ivan can continue to be taught by Puck*
__________________
  #31 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Zorolo Zorolo is a male United States Zorolo is offline
Yin Key Bearer
Send a message via AIM to Zorolo
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stone Face Square
View Posts: 9,595
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awkin View Post
May I continue teaching as I was? Swapping teachers about seems like a lot of background reading for everyone x__x.
That's fine. I wasn't sure if you were staying or not, so I wanted to keep things open ended. Continue as you were, Awkin-sempai. ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass View Post
1st page! *Is sad Altamira's leaving*

*Is happy Zorolo is her replacement*

*Is happy Ivan can continue to be taught by Puck*
Good. Now then, you know what to do as a good, working member of the homeroom. Get PUck to do his job. ^_^
  #32 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 01:52 PM
UZ! UZ! is offline
I can play my Lute with no handlebars
Send a message via AIM to UZ! Send a message via Yahoo to UZ! Send a message via Skype™ to UZ!
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Colorado!
View Posts: 1,283
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Thread updated with my first assignment. I'm in a really "Writey" mood today, apparently. Aiko would be shocked if she saw me posting twice in one day.
__________________

Hello, I'm the 37th hottest guy in Nayru. I like long walks on the beach and 5 month haitus' from ZU. (oh and I'm also satan)
UZ Clora Kellas
It's my youtube channel, please to be listening to my ukulele
  #33 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 01:55 PM
Zorolo Zorolo is a male United States Zorolo is offline
Yin Key Bearer
Send a message via AIM to Zorolo
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stone Face Square
View Posts: 9,595
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by UZ! View Post
Thread updated with my first assignment. I'm in a really "Writey" mood today, apparently. Aiko would be shocked if she saw me posting twice in one day.
Awesome. After reading your character, I've got an idea on just whom I think I'm gonna have train UZ.
  #34 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Puck Puck is offline
Burning hooves means Littlepip is watching...
Send a message via AIM to Puck
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manehatten
View Posts: 15,588
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorolo View Post

Good. Now then, you know what to do as a good, working member of the homeroom. Get PUck to do his job. ^_^
....Hey! What are you implying. -_-
  #35 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Zorolo Zorolo is a male United States Zorolo is offline
Yin Key Bearer
Send a message via AIM to Zorolo
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stone Face Square
View Posts: 9,595
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
....Hey! What are you implying. -_-
*Laughs* I was kidding. I know you take your TA job very seriously. I'm just being mean.
  #36 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 02:05 PM
Puck Puck is offline
Burning hooves means Littlepip is watching...
Send a message via AIM to Puck
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manehatten
View Posts: 15,588
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorolo View Post
*Laughs* I was kidding. I know you take your TA job very seriously. I'm just being mean.
You better be kidding...or else...

On a random note Puck has decided that Zorolo and Puck need to each win their respective matches in the tourny so they can face off in the finals.

On yet another random note Puck misses BrokenJoker ;_;, and Aiko ;_;
  #37 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Zorolo Zorolo is a male United States Zorolo is offline
Yin Key Bearer
Send a message via AIM to Zorolo
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stone Face Square
View Posts: 9,595
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
You better be kidding...or else...

On a random note Puck has decided that Zorolo and Puck need to each win their respective matches in the tourny so they can face off in the finals.

On yet another random note Puck misses BrokenJoker ;_;, and Aiko ;_;
Zorolo has decided that PUck makes a valid point and will try to beat Awkin-sempai, but will likely fail since Awkin-sempai is pure own. V_V

And Zorolo agrees, he miss Aiko too. ;_;
  #38 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Puck Puck is offline
Burning hooves means Littlepip is watching...
Send a message via AIM to Puck
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manehatten
View Posts: 15,588
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorolo View Post
Zorolo has decided that PUck makes a valid point and will try to beat Awkin-sempai, but will likely fail since Awkin-sempai is pure own. V_V

And Zorolo agrees, he miss Aiko too. ;_;
How come you always capatilize the first two letters of Puck's name...You must win! Puck demands it!

((*Grumblewhydoeseveryonefeeltheneedtostealpuckssp eakingwhiletalkingtohimgrumble*))
  #39 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Zorolo Zorolo is a male United States Zorolo is offline
Yin Key Bearer
Send a message via AIM to Zorolo
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Stone Face Square
View Posts: 9,595
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
How come you always capatilize the first two letters of Puck's name...You must win! Puck demands it!

((*Grumblewhydoeseveryonefeeltheneedtostealpuckssp eakingwhiletalkingtohimgrumble*))
Sorry Puck, I didn't mean to offend you three times in my last post. And I'll give it my all. After all, luck allowed me to best P. I just need to hope the Goddess of Mercy is still on my side.
  #40 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Puck Puck is offline
Burning hooves means Littlepip is watching...
Send a message via AIM to Puck
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manehatten
View Posts: 15,588
Re: Zorolo's Homeroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorolo View Post
Sorry Puck, I didn't mean to offend you three times in my last post. And I'll give it my all. After all, luck allowed me to best P. I just need to hope the Goddess of Mercy is still on my side.
Oh now your just being stupid -_-. If everytime you win something you blame luck your never going to win anything again, in order to win one must show confidence, if ye have no confidence in your ability you shouldn't even try. Luck means nothing. You yourself must beat Awkin, not only hope for fleeting luck to get by. That is weak!


Lawl rant xD Seriously though, ya need ta win.
 

Tags
homeroom, zorolo


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Advertisement

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 PM.

Copyright © 2014 Zelda Universe - Privacy Statement -