Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-18-2012, 10:32 PM
Chief of Hyrule Police
View Posts: 402
Dream Knight.

Here it is

Story:

In a far off Galaxy there is a planet named Dream Planet. (not to be confused with Dream Land) The residents live Peacfully thinks to the brave efforts of Dream Swordsman who fights off all the baddies sent by the Nightmare Emperor who's only evil sick twisted intention is to destroy it there is no limit to how evil he is. The Nightmare Emperor lands his bace on the Planet and Dream Swordsman being the first to know goes to battle. He faces off against the Nightmare Emperor and fights a furious fight but ultimately the Nightmare Emperor proves to be to powerful even for Dream Planet's mightiest warrior. With the last of his strength he sends out a call. Which is answered by the hero's son. Now it is up to Dream Knight to gather a resistance to stand against the Nightmare Emperor.

Action.

Dream Knight leaves his place to fight off the baddies and build a resistance. He went into a forest which seemed dead.

Dream Knight said, "Wow depressing. This is definitely the Nightmare Emperor's work."

An enemy said, "And your his next victim."

Dream Knight said, "You don't scare me."

The Enemy said, "But these guys will."

As more appeared.

Dream Knight fought as he hacked and slashed but more kept coming he was dodging hacking and slashing.

Watch my Youtube videos here.
Last Edited by Ganonslayer; 04-19-2012 at 08:55 PM. Reason:
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-23-2012, 05:11 PM
Zelda finatic fanboy and story writter...music lover.
View Posts: 123
Re: Dream Knight.

walking through the woods, Jet comes upon something strange. "this part of the woods seems almost dead." he said as he came closer to a blackend rotted tree, the first of meny just ahead. it was as if some evil had coverd this area of the woods and killed nearly every liveing thing in it. though Jet could still sence some life left in these wodds, they were fighting. bearly hanging on.

Jet knew it was likely unwise to continue on, but did so anyways. walking on through the half dead woods he began to hear something off in the distance. alot in the distance actually. he was curiouse to see what was going on but wounderd if he shouldn't perhaps go another way. he decided it was probably best to find it and see what it is now than it would be to go another way and have it find him later.

the sounds grew louder and Jet could finally beging to make out what seemed to be going on, the clashes of medal and what sounded to be the roar of monsters. "fighting amongst themselfs?" he wonderd. no, he could tell by the sounds of the fight that that was not it. there was someone else involved. perhaps just a kind of monster different from the others, but perhaps a person. Jet continued to draw closer to the source of the noise untill he could almost see it ahead. he catiousely and quietly climbed up into a tree for a better veiw, without the need of getting to much closer to any danger.

from the tree he could see the monsterouse hoard all up in a rage and all moveing to the same place, though what they were going after was haerd to see. peering through the branches of the trees alittle longer Jet could make out a more human shape amoungst the monsters, that was what they were after. "but all these monster here in one place, for one person?" he thought. carfully he climbed through the trees to get closer, thouse the trees were not totally dead yet, they could break vary easly if he were not carefull.

almost close enough to be right on top of the fight, Jet finally had a clear veiw of the situation. there was indeed a man, a human fighting the monsters, and at the back of the hoard there stood a slightly bigger, but much stronger lookng monster. he was obviously leading the bunch. but all these monsters working together? never in such a group! and for what? it couldn't be all for just this one person of corse, he'd have to be a pretty remarkable man, and huge enemy of meny monsters to have a group like this after him.

there was obviously something much bigger at work here, but now was not the time for figureing it out. this man needed help, there was nothing he could do against such a large group of monsters. not by himself. and regardless of the monsters reasons for being after this man, they were monsters, Jet couldn't just let them have thier way. they are monsters after all, and letting them have what they want is never good for anyone.

Jet readied his bow and a few arrows, looking about the pack of minsters he set his sights on the leader, and began to aim. he paused for a minute though, his plan of corse, was to take out the leader, the more dangerouse one right a way, and then take out the small fry. but he could tell just by looking at this monster, that it would compleatly ruin his chances. no, it would actually be far better to take out the smaller monsters first, and try to get the bigger guy by himself. after all, this lead monster was pretty strong, and not totally stupid either. bad combination. trying to take him out first would not work.

"to be a good person, is to take the hardest path life has to offer." ~Me.
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Chief of Hyrule Police

Dream Knight sliced through a bunch of monsters realizing the big guy was summoning them.

Dream Knight said, "So you're the summoner."

He battled the big one occasionally battling away the small ones.

He said, "This is not good for a first battle. I wish I had my resistance with me."

With the big one distracted he couldn't summon anymore.

#4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-30-2012, 02:36 PM

slowly but surely thier numbers had been diminishing, Jet could tell that not more than a moment after arriving, but at the same time noticed the big guy was some how summoning the lesser monsters. "this really must be some fighter they're up against" Jet thought as he looked down to the guy fending off the monsters attacks. he was getting somewhat beaten up though. corse as much is to be expected of any fighter up against so meny monsters at once.

the time was right, Jet had paiced together his stratigy and has found and opening to launch his plan. no more waiting, no more time for hesitating, it was now or never. the arrow was drawn back, Jet took his aim, and oh so silently was the arrow released...

a monsters screams as it falls to the ground near the man who had just slain it. and now another, and another, yet this last one was slain not by the man who was fighting them. though near enough to him to seems so. and another one was slain by the man. now another, though again this one slain not by the man, it had an arrow in it's chest. the leader just now began to notice, but a number of monsters wen't down near, but now slain by, Dream Knight. they'd most been taken down by arrows, but from where? Dream Knight clearly was not in possesion of, and had no time to use a bow. someone else was clearly here.

#5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Chief of Hyrule Police

It was down to Dream Knight and the big guy.

The big one was about to summon a giant flying monster that'd kill whoever was shooting those arrows.

"Oh no you don't!" Shouted Dream Knight as he thrust the sword into the enemy with all his might thus killing it. This move was the finisher a move only Dream Knight and his father could do.

As the bodies were disappearing in clouds of smoke Dream Knight looked around for the archer and saw him.

He said, "You there. You were the one firing these arrows. Thanks for the help. I am creating a resistance against the Nightmare Emperor. Will you join me?"

Last Edited by Ganonslayer; 05-01-2012 at 07:34 PM. Reason:
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-04-2012, 11:55 PM

when the monsters leader had begun summoning the flying monster, Jet had put down his bow and prepared to run, (though that would not have been easy seeing as he's in a tree and all.). so when Dreeam knight stopped the summoning a sigh of relief had come over Jet.

but the battle was over and there was no need to stay. carefuuly and as quietly as he could, Jet made his way back through the trees, and then when he felt he was far back enough he'd get down and go ff his own way again. as he was trying to do so that, a voice came to him, "you there! was it you who had been fireing these arrows?" (of corse he was assuming so (and of corse was right) because there was nobody else around). "thank you for your help. I am building up a resistance against the nightmare Emporor, will you not join me?"

Jet had froze at the calling of the voice, he'd been spotted. there was no way of getting away now. not with his position. but Jet had his own quest to continue. though now thinking of it, he remembers, that he does not exactly know just what his quest is really. he can not remember. but he know's there is soething important he must do, and it's not here...
"but what if I should join him? I have something more important to do,I know it. but what if this could help me somehow? what do you mean? how is thi going to help? well, maybe helping him on his quest could help me remember mine somehow..." Jet continued to argue it over in his head, though not even a moment had gone by since he was asked the quesion did he have his answer.

"so you're on a quest then? and you want to defeat the nightmare emporor?" Jet asked the man.

#7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-05-2012, 12:05 AM
Chief of Hyrule Police

Dream Knight said, "That is right. By the way I'm Dream Knight son of the legendary Dream Swordsman. The Nightmare Emperor has attacked and has won against my father it is now time to stand against the Nightmare Emperor."

Dream Knight's goal was to save his father and the whole planet from falling to the Nightmare Emperor's rule.

#8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-12-2012, 11:37 AM

Jet was half set to simply wish him good luck but decline his offer. Jet was not one to travel in groups or work with others, he had his own things to do. everything told him he must go, but one thing told him to stay. one thing told him there was something for him here, and he could not ignore it.

it sounded as though this mad had a big task ahead of him, could he do it alone? Jet thought not. could he really leave this man to do it by himself? "son of a hero" he had said. surely fate would be on his side, he should have nothing to fear. but before he could say no, something in him had already said yes. and before he knew it, he and Dream Knight had already begun down the road together.

"what have I just gotten myself into?" Jet asked himself.

#9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Chief of Hyrule Police

Dream Knight said, "I'm glad you're helping according to my father the Nightmare Emperor is to powerful even for him and that is saying something. If my father can't beat him alone there is no way I can with my lack of experience in a real battle."

Even though Dream Swordsman did train Dream Knight how to battle he never was in a real fight so he had no idea how to deal with real enemies and he know going solo was a bad idea.

Dream Knight said, "Look ahead that is Dream village. Gee I sure hope everyone is alright."

Dream Village was just ahead. The duo had no idea what to expect especially after seeing the forest.

As they drew closer Dream Knight said, "Get ready I have a bad feeling about this."

The bad feel was soon confirmed as the place was crawling with monsters. They were attacking villagers and enslaving them children were separated from there parents.

Dream Knight thought, "Oh no this is my first time? This is way to intense. Alright man up these people need you."

Dream Knight was ready to fight with the flame of justice burning within.

#10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-12-2012, 09:40 PM

OoC: X? well this is the village zerude comes in at. hope she's ready...

as they had been walking down the path, Jet had been wounding how and what he'd just gotten himself into. he doesn't even know at what point exactly he had said yes, or why. he was here now though and there was nothing he could do to turn back. he was in this till the end now. best give it his all.

they'd just arrived at the village when Jet got to see exactly what he'd gotten himself into. the village was overun with monsters and chaos. the village was being enslaved and destroyed by the monsters. chlidren being sepperated from thier parents, buildings being burnd. things don't seem like they could get any worse if they tried.

dreams knight had just readied his sword, not a moment to soon either. because a small group of monsters at the edge of town had just noticed them and were trying to sneak up behind them. Jet also readied his sword, but tried to not let on that he was aware of the monsters behind them. though he was woundering how to alert dream knight, as he did not yet seem to notice them.

#11 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 05-13-2012, 01:27 AM
Chief of Hyrule Police

Dream Knight seemed he was about attack the monsters in front but in the blink of an eye slashed and killed the ones behind.

He said, "Sneaking from behind typical monster behavior. They have no idea who they're up against. My father taught me this. I felt their presence. I had to learn to fight without vision or hearing. Not the easiest thing to do. Took many tries."

Dream Knight was good at feeling ground bound enemies presence but airborne enemies would be a problem even Dream Swordsman has that problem.