Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#101 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 09:34 AM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline
Steam ID: kyuubi325
View Posts: 1,198
Re: RP Digimon

Gikou worked busily around the entrance to the dojo. He probably should have been studying, but that didn't bother him today. This would be the one day he could have Watarigarasumon out in sight; not talking, mind, but it was progress. Besides, while Gikou himself never liked to participate in trick or treating, he did very much enjoy scaring the children who came to the dojo for candy. Sure, he had some sweets to compensate them for their troubles, but it was the terrified screams that really made him laugh. This year, he was wiring up the entire courtyard to be remotely controlled, so he could invite people in and pretend he had no idea what was going on as doors opened and shut on their own, or scaly, plastic hands reached out and grabbed their shoulders. He wasn't exactly a mechanical genius, so all he did was place some store-bought gadgets in covert locations and tie strings to the necessary parts.

Secretly, he hoped the girl from a few weeks ago would show up. She was definitely the type to think she ruled the world, and putting the fear of whatever god she worshiped into her would do her good. Besides, he would love to hear that cocky voice scream out in terror. It would probably be the high point of his night.

Whispering in My Ear|Ivellios Nailo
  #102 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 01:59 PM
Drurrp
View Posts: 672

Aaron leaned as far back in his computer chair as it would let him. He stared at the ceiling trying to decide what to do. Today was Halloween, and all of his classes finished early. His mother wouldn't be home until late and he knew he would be the one to hand out candy to all the trick-or-treaters.

He could watch movies, of course, but scary movies aren't as fun without someone to watch them with. Girls bury themselves in your arm for protection, and guys try to prove they are the bigger man by hiding their fear - at least that was his impression from movies. The only person to sit through a scary movie marathon with Aaron was his father, and sometimes his little sister (though she just buried behind pillows to protect herself from spooks).

He glanced over at the digivice he placed on his bookshelf. Kudamon was his partner, right? So they have to spend time together to build trust, right? What better bonding experience is there than a movie marathon? What a brilliant excuse to kidnap him!

Aaron jumped to his feet and grabbed the device. He stroked it eagerly mumbling, "My preeciooous!" in a sinister voice. Once he sat down at his computer and loaded the coding and poked around at it, trying to get the same result he got last time. The bouncing ball did return, but it was not as pleased as it was before.

"Just hold the device to the screen, numnuts!"

Aaron looked down at the device and held it up. "Like this?" he said. The digivice screen turned on and once again he was sucked up. When he landed he was in the middle of a small island. From any angle he could see where the beach met the sea.

"Kudamon?" He took a few steps and looked around for his digimon. "Kudamon, where are you?" The island was dead silent and Aaron was beginning to worry he got himself stuck. He began shouting his partner's name. "OLLY-OLLY-OXEN FREE!!"

There was rustling and Kudamon leaped out from the bushes to tackle Aaron to the ground. "Shut up, would you?" he hissed and looked around cautously. Once satisfied all was safe, he looked down at Aaron. "I thought you were leaving?"

Aaron nodded. "I did, but I came back. Do you want to watch some movies with me!?" He got really excited with the last comment, sounding more like a child than an adult.

"You came all this way . . . to invite me to the movies . . . in your world?" Kudamon was confused by this concept. It was a long trip just to give an invite to someone who didn't want to ever see him.

Aaron shrugged as best he could. Kudamon's snake like body was holding down his arms and it didn't seem necessary to waste the energy in prying him off. "Why not? It will be a bonding experience!" he remarked thoughtfully.

Kudamon shook his head. "No, you're getting out of here." He got off of Aaron and pointed to a missplaced computer moniter burried under overgrowth and vines.

Aaron sighed as he got to his feet. "Fine fine. You win." He walked over to the screen and knelt down. He turned to Kudamon, grinned, and wrapped his arms around the digimon with lightening fast speed. "KIDNAPPING!!" He shouted as loud as he could while presenting his digivice and transporting them back to his room.

Kudamon broke free from his grip and sprawled out on the floor. "No, no, take me back!" He looked around the room and hissed at the furniture.

Aaron shook his head. "Not until we watch the entire Hitchcock collection at least!" He collected some material and headed out of the room, through the hallway, and stopping in the living room.

Kudamon reluctantly followed. He was a prisoner for the time being, as he was stuck there until Aaron or somebody took him back. He coiled himself up on the sofa and watched as Aaron stripped off his shirt and pulled on a bathrobe.

"Yahoo." He huffed under his breathe. Aaron placed a DVD into the drive and jumped on the sofa next to him.

"This one is called Vertigo!" He smiled and pressed play. Kudamon looked from Aaron to the television. He rested his head on his stomach and sighed. This was going to be a long night.

Rawr rawr rawr!

Dr. Watkins
  #103 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline

OoC: Hitchcock is the ❤❤❤❤. Vertigo legit gave me vertigo when I was a kid. And I like how much Aaron takes his shirt off :3

Btw, LOLOL KIDNAPPING

#104 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Kevyn Miller
Send a message via AIM to Sam Nornal Send a message via Skype™ to Sam Nornal
Steam ID: sam.nornal 3DS ID: Sam.Nornal
View Posts: 2,539

Ari stood outside the school building, grinning mischeviously to himself. He hadn't actually gone to school that day, but he had to be there to "remind" Ishi about the tourney that night. Normal fights with no schedule were well and good, but he and his crew had a long standing tradition of a Halloween tournament, which was probably the most organized fighting they ever participated in.

As the bell rang, Ari smirked as he saw Ishi's lumbering form heading for the gate. He was talking to some younger guys, probably the same idiots who had distracted him the last time they'd had a fight scheduled, and the landmass was looking even more dumbfounded than usual. As the gate opened, Ari slipped behind Ishi and smacked him as hard as he could in the back of the head. As Ishi swung his gigantic arms at him, Ari slipped beneath them and smirked as he leaned against the wall.

"You'll have to do better than that tonight, Ishi. Or are you too scared to hang out with us big bad kids anymore?" Ishi's face was turning purple with rage, and Ari knew he had him. "You wanna go do something more tame? I don't blame you. You should probably leave the fighting to us real men and go do your karoake or whatever it is you do."

As Ari walked away, he could hear Ishi bellow behind him. "I'LL BE THERE, UTAGUA! AND I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOU LIKE AN INSECT!"

Ari grinned. Perfect.
  #105 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 05:32 PM

Gikou was starting to get seriously annoyed. Nobody was coming into his well-laid trap. Nobody. He had worked so hard on it too! For what? To be ignored! He was not having any of this. Meditation was one thing, but he needed to be on high alert every second to try and catch anyone, and so far, nobody had even come within a block of the dojo.

Risking missing out on pranking some hapless elementary schoolers, Gikou left the dojo and started asking around if there was anything special going on this Halloween. The only thing he could gather was that there was something big down at the high school, so he started walking that way. If they were going to steal his victims, they were going to have to take their places!

OoC: Uhm, so yeah, this was meant to take place at around 8 or 9 PM, and I have nothing else to do with him until then. So we're just going to ignore this until it's nighttime, kay?

Last Edited by Gouyoku no Greed; 03-07-2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason:
  #106 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm not sorry
Send a message via AIM to Ruki Send a message via Skype™ to Ruki
Steam ID: lunarhero

View Posts: 10,629

Shiki walked out of the school, Dorimon riding on her shoulder. Nobody had questioned anything about Dorimon being there, and he seemed to be interested in the whole school. She had to stop him from waving at Tyson when he walked in the classroom though. Little guy was too friendly for his own good.

Tyson seemed completely shocked she had the gall to bring in Dorimon at all. She wasn't worried about him saying anything. She knew of his little secret as well. Plus more people were afraid of her then they were of him.

As she passed the school gates, she recognized the bumbling buffoon would couldn't even get her name right. He seemed to be threatening some fat boy. Dorimon flattened his ears as they passed. Shiki didn't even bother saying anything. It wasn't her problem, and she didn't give a flying ❤❤❤❤ what he did as long as he didn't mess with her.

Jack Brant and Joker drawn by Chibi
Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #107 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 05:37 PM
==> Everything is Awesome
Send a message via AIM to Karkat
Steam ID: SoundchekZ
View Posts: 3,856

Jensen despised Halloween. There’s no graceful way to say it. Everything about Halloween made him sick to his stomach. As he walked down the hallway of his school, he saw that almost everyone had dressed up. There were anime characters, your usual vampires and the like, even a girl who had dressed up as Athena. He just went as himself. No silly dressing up for Jensen, he was above such childishness.

As he walked into his classroom, he managed to make out a message scrawled on the board moments before the sensei erased it. “The fight is on. Halloween gauntlet at eight. Be there. Utagau” Jensen had a horrible feeling that the message was meant for him. Great, a fight, how classy. Jensen looked around, but couldn’t find the Ari kid anywhere. Maybe he couldn’t find the right Naruto costume to wear or maybe he was embarrassed by his Sailor Moon cosplay skills. Jensen chuckled quietly to himself and took his regular seat at the back of the classroom. Agumon was at home, so there was nothing to worry about. Hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
This party is logical as ❤❤❤❤.

Killer Mohawk LPs
  #108 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 05:48 PM
I'm not sorry

ooc: Ok everyone. Right now we are MID AFTERNOON. School just let out.

Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #109 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 05:53 PM

OoC: I'm slow, give me a break!

Quote:

Killer Mohawk LPs
  #110 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm not sorry

ooc: Well make a post making it afternoon.

BA Characters
  #111 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 08:03 PM

Bic: After a hopelessly boring day of “learning” and watching wannabe cosplayers strut through the halls wearing badly designed costume vaguely resembling anime characters, school was finally out and Jensen was exceedingly proud of himself that he’d gone through the day without murdering anyone or throwing ice-cubes down the low-cut dresses of large breasted girls. With his ego intact, Jensen made his way home to check on Agumon, only to find him cheekily gnawing on a copy of his favorite book. Jensen pried the book away from Agumon and checked his watch. 5:00 p.m. He still had plenty of time before his recreation of the Street Fighter series with Ari, so Jensen decided to breeze his way through his unusually light load of homework. As he was doing this, Agumon discovered that he could light candles with his burps, so he spent the next half-hour lighting and blowing out the three or four candles around Jensen’s room. However, the result of this exercise was unflattering char marks on Jensen’s wall, which Jensen had to clean up. Jensen sincerely hoped that his fight with Ari would cheer up his day.

Quote:

Killer Mohawk LPs
Last Edited by Karkat; 03-07-2012 at 08:10 PM. Reason:
  #112 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 08:19 PM
:3
Send a message via Skype™ to Demorid
Steam ID: Demorid
View Posts: 489

Ooc: sorry it took so long

Bic: Tyson didn't really bother dressing up for school, he saw no point. The only good a costume did for him was to scare people and there wasn't much of that to be done at school. But now when it was nearing time when it gets dark, this is where the real fun is. The funnest ones to scare are the teenagers who think they are too old to get scared.
Tyson didn't do much for a costume, he just put on some eyeshadow and some red facepaint to make it look like he's bleeding from the eyes. "So what's going on tonight?" Impmon asked.
Tyson chuckled a little then said, "It's halloween, the greatest night of the year. Everyone dresses up, people give out candy, and there are lots of pranks and stuff."
"Oh, sounds like fun." Impmon looked down, "well go give 'em good pranks."
"Your coming with me man, in fact your the center of my pranks. Basically, I'm going to carry you around and you act inanimate, then when someone comes along you perk up and yell at them."
Impmon jumped up. "That's a great idea! Well what are we waiting for!? Let's Go!"
Last Edited by Demorid; 03-07-2012 at 08:20 PM. Reason:
  #113 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm not sorry

Shiki and Dorumon were walking through the city-the two had decided to walk around a bit before the lights went up and the trick or treat free for all started. Shiki was taking the time to coach Dorumon on how to pass as a trick or treater, ignoring all the stares Dorumon was receiving.

"Remember, your 'name' is Doru-chan," Shiki instructed him, trying desperately to teach him the last minute details so he wouldn't raise suspicion. "And you should refer to me as Shiki-nee-chan. OK?"

Dorumon was completely flummoxed on what Shiki was trying to get him to do. Acting like a stuffed animal was easy. All he had to do was be quiet and Shiki would carry him everywhere. He didn't have to do a thing, unless he sensed a Digimon. Then the two would rush off and get into a fight.

"Shiki-nee-chan?" He questioned. Shiki looked relieved.

"Yes! OK, we are going to get this thing yet." Dorumon had no idea what the hell was going on, but she seemed to be doing something right. "OK, you are dressed up as a furry because you are a hipster."

"What's a furry? And for that matter, what's a hipster?" Dorumon asked, cocking his head. He had remembered Shiki calling him a "furry" the first time they met. He never learned what it meant. Now that word had appeared again.

"Furries are people who like to ❤❤❤❤ horses," Shiki told him bluntly. Dorumon didn't know what ❤❤❤❤ meant either.

"Is that bad?" He asked her. Shiki sighed a bit.

"Humans and beasts shouldn't be having sex, so yes, it's bad," she told him. "It's bestiality. It's a fetish, and I'm pretty sure it's illegal." Dorumon wasn't sure he wanted to know what a fetish was.

"What's a hipster then?" He asked, hoping that hipsters were a safer topic.

"Hipsters are people who try to be 'ironic' by not conforming to the norms of society," She told him. "However, by trying to do this, the conform to their own image. They think they are the ❤❤❤❤, and nobody likes them."

"Uh..." Dorumon was just as lost as before, but he wasn't sure he wanted to be a hipster if everyone hated them.

"Don't worry about it," Shiki told him finally. "Just say 'This is too mainstream' and 'I'm doing this to be ironic' and stuff like that, and you'll be fine." She leaned back and studied him.

"Maybe if I got you a scarf. And black bottle nosed glasses. And skinny jeans."

"Shiki, I don't think that's a good idea," Dorumon told her, not sure if he was liking where this was going. The skinny jeans sounded painful.

"Yeah, you're right," Shiki decided. "Maybe just the scarf."

"That's not what I meant," Dorumon started, but Shiki had already started walking away, her mind already made up. Dorumon sighed and followed after her.

This Halloween thing was weird.

ooc: LET THE TRICK OR TREATING COMMENCE. Also, Dorumon is now wearing a red scarf for Halloween.

BA Characters
Last Edited by Ruki; 03-07-2012 at 08:31 PM. Reason:
  #114 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 08:47 PM

Gikou walked down the street, his hood drawn up and Watarigarasumon perched, unmoving, on his head. On his way into the city, he saw the girl from a few weeks ago with her Digimon...in plain sight. Seriously? She wasn't even trying to hide him! He was just wearing a stupid red scarf! At least Watari was acting as if he were a Halloween decoration...

He walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder to warn her that someone might discover she has a Digimon.

#115 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 08:51 PM
I'm not sorry

Shiki felt her somebody touch her shoulder, and out of natural instinct, she grabbed the perpetrator's wrist and threw him to the ground in front of her. Much to her surprise, it was the boy who she had fought in the park with a few weeks ago.

"Oh, it's you," Shiki said with a bored look on her face. "The pitiful virgin with the bird brained partner. What the hell do you want?"

BA Characters
  #116 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 08:53 PM

Gikou had to gasp for a bit before he could talk again.

*Cough* *cough* "Is...is that how you greet everyone? No wonder you have no friends. I just wanted to warn you that people don't usually take kindly to Digimon, so you might wanna conceal yours better."

#117 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm not sorry

Shiki shrugged a bit.

"Well, only stalkers, perverts and groupies approach me from the behind, so it was a natural reaction really," she told him. "Also, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about." Shiki gestured to Dorumon who was looking at the boy sprawled on the ground with slight pity.

"This is my younger cousin Doru-chan. He's a hipster and decided normal Halloween outfits are too mainstream, so he went as a furry."

BA Characters
  #118 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 09:01 PM

Gikou was a bit puzzled, and looked at Dorumon strangely as he picked himself up.

"Hipster? Furry? The hell are you talking about? I've never heard of a person looking so much like a monster that you could say he's a human in disguise. And I only approached you from behind because I happened to see you from behind. Please try to distinguish, for the sake of my health."

#119 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm not sorry

Shiki pretended to look aghast as she gave Dorumon a hug.

"How could you say such cruel things about Doru-chan!" She declared as she started to attract the attention of the people in the area who had been ignoring the two teens up until this point. "Saying he looks like a monster!"

People started to mutter about as Shiki's voice just got louder. They weren't sure what was going on, but drama was always exciting to watch.

"He's simply a hipster dressing up as a furry! And now you just went and hurt his feelings," Shiki lamented. "Even hipsters have feelings you know!"

Dorumon had started to tear up from Gikou calling him a monster. He wasn't a monster! He just wanted to get stronger to save his village! Was that so wrong?

"Aw Doru-chan, don't cry," Shiki cooed, petting Dorumon on the head gently as the muttering of the crowd got louder as Dorumon was struggling to hold back tears. "Come on, let's go."

She gently pushed Dorumon through the crowd, leaving the boy behind.

Not one person suspected what Dorumon actually was. After all, he was just a hipster in a furry suit. He even had a hipster scarf!

Once they were away from the crowd, Dorumon turned to Shiki, his eyes brimming with tears.

"I'm not a monster, am I?" He asked. Shiki smiled and gently patted his head.

"No," she assured him. "You'll never be a monster. You're too sappy to be one."

BA Characters
Last Edited by Ruki; 03-07-2012 at 09:15 PM. Reason:
  #120 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 09:18 PM

Gikou pushed as hard as he could through the crowd, but he couldn't explain himself without blowing both hers and his cover. That...that ❤❤❤❤❤!

"HEY! GET BACK HERE AND EXPLAIN THAT THAT WAS A JOKE! COME ON!"

After about an hour, he finally was able to get every last person to stop scolding him. Pissed did not describe how he felt. Meditation couldn't do the trick this time. He needed to blow off some steam. He continued towards the high school, fuming silently. Watarigarasumon chuckled to himself at seeing Gikou so riled up.

Tags
digimon is awesome, luna is the best pony, ruki, shiki taiga