Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#81 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 07:59 AM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline
Steam ID: kyuubi325
View Posts: 1,198
Re: RP Digimon

OoC: Oh, don't be so hard on yourself, Tank. You post faster than a tortoise. I would go as far as saying it's somewhere on level with a toad at least

Also, Ganon, really, if you need any help with writing, I'm glad to assist. I'm kind of aspiring to be a teacher

Whispering in My Ear|Ivellios Nailo
  #82 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 11:58 AM
==> Everything is Awesome
Send a message via AIM to Karkat
Steam ID: SoundchekZ
View Posts: 3,856

After lunch, Jensen made his way back to the classroom to reluctantly continue his education. However, most of his classtime was spent pretending to continue his education. He was smart enough that he could pay attention infrequently and still know exactly what was going on in the lesson. As Jensen stared off into the distance, he found someone staring back at him. A wide shouldered, black-haired, green-eyed boy was staring at him. However, the boy turned away as soon as he realized Jensen had noticed him. Jensen knew who this kid was. He had encountered him a few times outside of class, but tried his best to avoid him. What was his name? That Annoying Guy? No, that was everyone’s name. Ari? That was probably it. Jensen usually didn’t concern himself with learning the names of others unless he particularly hated them.

Jensen turned away, but kept his eyes peeled on Ari. Suddenly, a small note popped out of his backpack. Jensen grabbed the note, noticing the small bite taken out of the corner of the paper. Jensen and Koromon had decided on a safe means of communication, passing notes back and forth. Jensen read the note. “Who is that?” Jensen picked up his pencil and wrote his response on the same note. “I don’t know, but I think he’s watching us.” He silently slipped the note into his backpack and waited for a few moments until the note popped back up.

“There’s a strange energy coming from him,” read Koromon’s response. “Do you think he knows about us?”

Jensen paused for a moment. He felt a little paranoid at the moment. Every eye seemed to turn to him in that moment, suspiciously glaring at him. One of the students pointed accusingly at his backpack.

“There’s a monster in his pack!” The student cried. “It’s a Digimon!”

Suddenly, a team of government agents rushed into the classroom and grabbed his backpack. They promptly found Koromon and arrested Jensen. He soon found himself in an interrogation room being questioned by a burly government agent.

“Where did you get the Digimon, Gysia?” the fed asked. “It doesn’t matter what you answer because we’ve already neutralized the monster and you’re going to prison for the rest of your life either way. All we want is information.”

Suddenly, Jensen blinked. He was back in his classroom with only the strange Ari kid looking at him. Jensen sighed and wiped his forehead. Maybe he was more than just a little paranoid.

OoC: Just in case it wasn’t clear, the whole feds thing wasn’t real. It was Jensen’s imagination/paranoia at work.

EDIT:

Oh, and Ganon, I think the term everypony is looking for is immersion. Immerse us in your story. Make us feel what your character is feeling. Give us something to work with. Immersion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
This party is logical as ❤❤❤❤.

Killer Mohawk LPs
Last Edited by Karkat; 03-06-2012 at 01:02 PM. Reason:
  #83 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 02:48 PM
I'm not sorry
Send a message via AIM to Ruki Send a message via Skype™ to Ruki
Steam ID: lunarhero

View Posts: 10,036

Shiki pulled on the white tunic as Dorimon watched in interest. She tightened the belt around her waist, making sure it was secure, but wouldn't restrict her airflow.

The injury she had finally healed. The next day she was in school, she was crowded around by her groupies as they twittered about, asking about gym class and why she was sent home. Shiki told them she was on her period and had bad cramps before she gave full details on how bloody it was. They left her alone after that.

"Why are you wearing that Shiki?" Dorimon asked.

"Today is Halloween," Shiki explained as she pulled on her wrist bracelets. "I'm going as Athena. She is the Greek goddess of war and wisdom. Its a day where humans go out and get free candy from strangers and play tricks."

"That sounds awesome," Dorimon said wistfully.

"You're particpating too!" Shiki told him with a grin. "You'll actually come in school with me. You'll be my familiar. Just pretend to be a stuffed animal. Afterwards, when we go trick or treating you'll be my hipster little cousin going as a furry. So, you can walk around in your rookie form."

Dorimon beamed. He had no idea what Shiki was talking about, but he was excited to actually go inside the school. During the day, he would lurk in the bushes or the animal house. He got a bit lonely, but Shiki would always sneak out during lunch and the two would eat lunch together. How she managed to stay under the radar during this time eluded Dorumon completely, because from what he could tell she was very popular.

"Come on," Shiki said as she grabbed a helmet and sword, her bag perched on her sword. "Lets go."

Dorimon jumped up on Shiki's shoulder and the two headed off towards school together.

ooc: Ok guys just ignore this post until Ari and Jensen get sorted out. Then pretend this post happened after everything is done for Oct. 17 this post will be the start of Oct. 31.

Jack Brant and Joker drawn by Chibi
Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
Last Edited by Ruki; 03-06-2012 at 04:07 PM. Reason:
  #84 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Drurrp
View Posts: 672

OoC: Thank you for returning "immersion"! I was worried about him as he was staying out later than he usually does, and there was a terrible rain storm last night.

Rawr rawr rawr!

Dr. Watkins
  #85 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
OoC: Thank you for returning "immersion"! I was worried about him as he was staying out later than he usually does, and there was a terrible rain storm last night.
OoC: Lolwut?

#86 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
OoC: Yeah, what are you talking about bud?

Quote:

Killer Mohawk LPs
  #87 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
OoC: Yeah, what are you talking about bud?
OoC: She's not your bud, pal

...sorry. Couldn't resist the reference ><

Last Edited by Gouyoku no Greed; 03-06-2012 at 05:50 PM. Reason:
  #88 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Drurrp

OoC: You said we were looking for "immersion" and I was thanking you for finding him.

Rawr rawr rawr!

Dr. Watkins
  #89 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouyoku no Greed View Post
OoC: She's not your bud, pal

...sorry. Couldn't resist the reference ><
OoC: What's the reference from? I know I've heard it before....

And damnit Sam post!

Quote:

Killer Mohawk LPs
  #90 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 06:28 PM

OoC: The reference is from a bunch of things. The one I remember clearest is the Canadians in South Park saying it.

1 person liked this post: Karkat
  #91 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 06:40 PM
I'm not sorry

ooc: Guys, take your mini convo to the discussion thread. Thanks!

Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #92 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 06:50 PM

OoC: Sorry Looney, please don't kill us!

Quote:

Killer Mohawk LPs
  #93 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Kevyn Miller
Send a message via AIM to Sam Nornal Send a message via Skype™ to Sam Nornal
Steam ID: sam.nornal 3DS ID: Sam.Nornal
View Posts: 2,403

Finally, as class ended, Ari stood up and stretched loudly, making sure to "accidently" smack Ishi on the back of the head. The giant boy's head turned red with fury, and Ari smiled smugly. That settled it. Next time he wasn't going to get blown off.

But Ari had more pressing matters. He'd been looking over the Jensen kid again, and he was wondering if it would be better just to ask the kid if he wanted to fight. He had a few tell-tale signs of someone who at least knew how to handle himself, and Ari's circle of friends was always looking for new fighters.

So as the rest of the class filed out the room, Ari sprinted around and bowed as little as he could. He wasn't sure how stuck up this Jensen kid was, but he didn't want to blow it by disrespecting him or something like that.

"Chotto matte...before you leave, I've got to ask you something." Realizing he was getting ahead of himself, he bowed again, feeling kind of stupid. "I'm Utagau Ari. I've got a question to ask you."
  #94 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 07:51 PM

Jensen sighed. What did this kid want? Had Hirosha put him up to this? Or did this kid really know about Koromon? He had been staring at him all day. Jensen couldn’t take that chance. The threat had to be dealt with swiftly and brutally.

“The name’s Gysia Jensen,” Jensen said. “And I have a question for you too.”

Then, he punched Ari square in the face and took off down the hallway, his D-arc flapping against his hip as he ran (OoC: Hint hint). (BiC) Whew, that was a close call. Jensen made a mental note that he may need to tone down his momentary paranoia. He wasn’t usually paranoid, but having Koromon in his backpack had made him quite jumping. He also made a mental note never to take Koromon to school again, no matter how insistent he was.

Quote:

Killer Mohawk LPs
  #95 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 08:04 PM
I'm not sorry

ooc: So, Sam wanna finish it off so we can go back to Halloween?

BA Characters
  #96 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Drurrp

OoC: Now who is talking ooc! Take it to the discussion thread, Luna! >=(

Rawr rawr rawr!

Dr. Watkins
  #97 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Drurrp

OoC: Now who is talking ooc! Take it to the discussion thread, Luna! >=(

Rawr rawr rawr!

Dr. Watkins
  #98 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 08:44 PM

OoC: *OoC high fives Tank*

#99 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 04:57 AM
Kevyn Miller
Send a message via AIM to Sam Nornal Send a message via Skype™ to Sam Nornal
Steam ID: sam.nornal 3DS ID: Sam.Nornal
View Posts: 2,403

Ari rubbed the newly formed bruise on his face, completely shocked. It wasn't really the blow that had surprised him, but...that had been a really good hit. He hadn't even seen it coming. As he walked out of the classroom, he noticed another one of those weird devices on Jensen's waist, but he tried to ignore it. He was imagining things, again, and more important things had to be done.

Walking up to a certain wall, he pulled out a small piece of black chalk. He had to get the message out quickly. He scrawled it quickly, then left school, his hood over his head.

The fight is on. Halloween gauntlet at eight. Be there.

Utagau

Grinning, he knew he just had to get that Jensen kid there and the roster would be filled. He had a feeling Halloween was going to be excellent.
  #100 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-07-2012, 05:34 AM
I'm not sorry

Shiki sat at school, as her groupies surrounded her as they waited for homeroom to start. Why couldn't she be left alone? Much to her surprise, at least one of her cultic followers had a semblance or a brain and recognized that she was Athena from Greek mythology.

Poor sod spent the better part of the last 10 minutes explaining Athena to everyone else. Eventually, it was deemed a lost effort and their questions to Dorimon. Or what exactly he was supposed to be.

"He's a stuffed animal from home," she had said. "He's acting as my familiar." She looked at them, daring to question her.

They didn't.

BA Characters

Tags
digimon is awesome, luna is the best pony, ruki, shiki taiga