Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#61 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline
Steam ID: kyuubi325
View Posts: 1,198
Re: RP Digimon

OoC:
Translations:
Ochibi-san - Little guy

BiC: Watarigarasumon hissed at Gigimon when he said he Digivolved into BlackGuilmon.

Gikou looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"He's a black Digimon. Virus black. Those types are my worst enemies!"

"Oh, calm down. He's not going to attack. Are you, ochibi-san?"

Whispering in My Ear|Ivellios Nailo
  #62 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Kevyn Miller
Send a message via AIM to Sam Nornal Send a message via Skype™ to Sam Nornal
Steam ID: sam.nornal 3DS ID: Sam.Nornal
View Posts: 2,452

Gigimon stared at Watarigarasumon for a bit before responding gleefully. "Nope! I only attack meanies, and you seem nice enough." Ari glanced around the park as the conversation continued, and groaned. "Uh...it looks like Ishi gave me the slip. He probably forgot where the park was or something."

Looking over the Gikou again, Ari tried to push the Digimon from his mind. He was imagining things. He'd just met a really good fighter in the park, and they'd probably talked about...dogs or something. Or maybe cats. Anything but talking crow monsters and Orange-kun still existing.

"Well, I've got to go. I guess I'll see you around?" Ari said, starting to unwrap the tape around his hands. "I live down the street."
  #63 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline

"Hmm? Oh, I live at the Sorako Dojo. It's pretty big, so you probably know where it is. Oh, and you might wanna learn to fight there while you're at it. Hiding metal objects in your punches is no way to win."

Watarigarasumon looked at Gigimon warily. "Well, I'm watching you. Don't go crazy on me, now. If you don't, we can be friends."

#64 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Kevyn Miller

Ari laughed wolfishly as he finished unwrapping his hands. "Well, some of us need to have tricks up our sleeves, as you learned with that Taiga girl. I think I'll keep it for now. Insurance, if you will." Although the thought of going to the Dojo intruiged him, he wasn't sure if it was quite the place for him. He was used to a different sort of fighting then most people, and he wasn't sure how well it would blend with a Dojo.

"Well...I'll be seeing you." And with that, he ran off towards his bike. He had to get back home quickly. He had told his dad he had "groceries" to get, not knowing he'd be blown off by his own fight and be distracted by another. Pedaling faster, he heard Gigimon sigh in his hood. "Too bad about your fight, Mr. Meanie. Maybe you'll get to Digivolve next time!" Ari groaned, unsure how to respond. Whatever Orange-kun thought was going to happen, it probably wasn't normal.
  #65 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 11:00 PM

Gikou mused to himself about the day's goings on as he walked home. It was certainly interesting. Unfortunate that Watarigarasumon lost his temper like that though, it would have been nice not to hear him complaining about his head the whole way back. Going back to his desk in his room, he sat down and went back to studying, this time keeping the D-Arc attached to his belt. Never know when it might come in handy.

OoC: Your turn, Twilight!

Last Edited by Gouyoku no Greed; 03-05-2012 at 11:01 PM. Reason:
  #66 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm not sorry
Send a message via AIM to Ruki Send a message via Skype™ to Ruki
Steam ID: lunarhero

View Posts: 10,339

ooc: OK TWILIGHT'S POST HAS NOW HAPPENED.

bic: Shiki groaned as she moved slightly, sitting in class. God that bastard hit her hard. Whenever she moved she felt a sharp pain where that bastard had kicked her last night. Despite wearing a cold compressor under her uniform, the pain just wouldn't go away.

Some of her groupies had surrounded her during lunch, but she had officially scared them away. She could feel Tyson's eyes watching her, probably taking note of her current weakness, but she tried to pretend it wasn't affecting her that much.

Jack Brant and Joker drawn by Chibi
Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #67 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Kevyn Miller

Ari leaned back in his chair, completely annoyed. He'd figured out Ishi had been dragged off to some stupid karoake night thing he hadn't even been invited to, completely forgotten their fight, and then had the nerve to come to school and ask Ari when there were settling everything.

Fuming, Ari nudged Ishi with his pencil. The big idiot turned around and Ari slowly mouthed out "Aho.", making sure Ishi understood what it meant. After a moment of thinking, Ishi's face turned red and he pointed a beefy finger at Ari. "Ari, you-" Ari put his hand up and glared at the larger boy. "That's Utagau to you, Ishi. Don't forget that."

Ishi backed down after that, and Ari leaned back satisfied. Maybe the idiot wouldn't forget their next fight. Propping his feet against the desk, he watched as that one kid walked in...what was his name? Jensen? They'd tried to get him in a few fights, see how he worked, but it never happened. Ari leaned back and pretended to fall asleep noisily as class began.
  #68 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 11:31 PM

OoC: I'm impressed with your knowledge of minor Japanese phrases, Sam! Normally people can't think of anything to say in it unless I spoon-feed a good line to them >.>

I'M LOOKING AT YOU, DAD! NO, MY SENSEI'S NAME IS NOT MR. CHING CHANG, HER NAME IS SAKAMOTO-SENSEI

Alright, I'm cool now

#69 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Demo
Send a message via Skype™ to Demorid
Steam ID: Nathonan
View Posts: 486

Tyson glared at Shiki from across the lunchroom. He noticed she has looked in pain all day. Serves the baka right. Whatever she went after last night sure gave her a beating. And a well deserved one at that.

The bell rang for the next class. Great, gym, worst class ever. It might still be fun to watch Shiki struggle for once. He watched her take off, normal speed then watched as she slowed down and got pulled aside by the coach, then shortly later brought out by the nurse. He couldn't help but smirk and chuckle to himself, then he heard the coach yell, "MILLS! What are you gawking at!? Get running!" Curses!
  #70 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Chief of Hyrule Police
View Posts: 402

As Mike was walking home one day he saw a suspicious light from an ally and went to see what was going on. He saw a strange light which was a Digital Fissure as he drew closer he than got sucked and walked through a sea of 1s and 0s for what seemed like forever then entered a forest. He looked around as he walked further.

He said, "Hello is anyone there?"

Suddenly he was met by Tsunomon.

Tsunomon said, "Greetings I'm Tsunomon it's dangerous for a human to travel here alone I'll help you get back home."

Mike said, "That'd be great to get back to civilization."

The two wonder through the forest when a Gotsumon attacked.

Tsunomon said, "I'll protect you!"

He ran to fight as Mike objected.

"NO!" He shouted when suddenly Tsunomon digivolved to Gabumon and fought the rookie and won than a Digivice appears before Mike who picks it up.

Gabumon said, "You and I are now partners."

Mike asked, "What do you mean what was that? What is this weird place?"

Gabumon said, "I'm your friend I'll protect you. This is the Digital world and I'm a Digimon there are many."

Mike said, "Oh great more weird creatures ."

The two continued walking looking for a way home as Mike just wanted to see a human anyone would do.

Watch my Youtube videos here.
  #71 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-05-2012, 11:49 PM
I'm not sorry

Shiki had been forceably dragged to the nurses office when she stumbled. She had told them it was her period, and she just had really bad cramps, but they didn't believe it. She was sent home early and told to get some rest, or better yet go to a doctor.

Shiki ignored both advice however. She might as well take the forced vacation time to go to the Digital World. Perhaps this time they could get something to use this time around.

Dorumon lead her through the forest, asking her every five seconds if she was OK. She had assured the worried Dorumon she was fine each time. Although his constant asking, although well intentioned, was getting on her nerves.

"Shiki," Dorumon started.

"I'm fine Dorumon," she insisted, cutting him off before he could asking again. Dorumon shook his head, a worried look drawn across his face.

"That's not it. There's something nearby." Dorumon looked at her worriedly, and she didn't need him to say he was worried that her injury would become a hindrance.

She was about to say something, but somebody else beat her to the punch.

"Hello! I'm glad to see another human here!" Shiki groaned and turned around to see a boy with dark blonde hair and blue eyes with a stupid grin on his face. There was some sort of Digimon beside him. Taking out her D-arc, the Digimon appeared on the screen.

Gabumon
Rookie
Data and Vaccine Type
Main Attack: Blue Blaster

She seriously wasn't in the mood to deal with this kid. His stupid constant smiling was starting to piss her off too.

"What the ❤❤❤❤ do you want?" She snarled.

ooc: Ganon, you need to get into more details with your action. Writing in a RP is like writing a story. You need to have people visualize what the characters are doing.

Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #72 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 12:31 AM
Chief of Hyrule Police

Mike said, "Finally another human. I'm Mike Bronson. I have no idea where I am or what this is."

Gabumon said, "And I'm his partner Gabumon."

Mike said, "I have no idea it;'s almost as if we were destined to meet."

Mike noticed how awkward that sound and quickly yelled, "Oh crap I have to see how Grandma and Grandpa are! Where is the next gate way back to our world?"

#73 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 12:52 AM
I'm not sorry

Shiki scowled. This day could not get any worse. It simply couldn't.

"God, its one right after another with you guys! It's like a plague! And you are the worst of them all!" She snapped. Seriously, all she was meeting was a bunch of weaklings who were floundering around. It pissed her off to no end. "Now listen to me closely, I don't repeat things. I don't care how brain damaged you are.

You are in the Digital World. That creature next to you is a Digimon. And judging by that Tamogatchi in your hand, I'm assuming your a DigiDestined like me, although in your case I'm assuming it was a mistake. Or the Digital World is a giant troll who enjoys torturing Digimon by giving them useless humans as partners.

Next off, nothing about this is destiny. It is pure coincidence. Or sheer dumb luck in your case that I'm here."

Dorumon tugged at Shiki's leg.

"Shiki, it's getting late," he told her with a small frown. "Classes should have let out already." Shiki groaned. Every single time she went to go check out the village, some sort of deus ex machina stopped them.

"Well, aren't you lucky," she told the boy-Mike. "I need to head back to the Human World it seems. You can follow me if you want. Or stay here. Doesn't matter to me either way."

"It won't be safe for him to stay here," Dorumon told her aghast. She shrugged. Not her problem. She wasn't some sort of babysitter.

BA Characters
  #74 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 01:04 AM
Chief of Hyrule Police

Mike said, "I shall go with but what about Gabumon what's he do?"

Gabumon said, "I'll go with you."

Mike said, "Whoa No way not in a million years idf may parents saw you God knows what they'd do if my grandparents saw they have a heart attack and die and they'd die in their graves and that's impossible."

As he flailed his arms and legs like an anime.

He said, "Well okay just act like a toy or something."

Back at home mom was wondering something and said, "Honey I think we've been to hard on Mike."

Dad asked, "What do you mean?"

Mom said, "We've been pushing him to be a man and he's only 13 and considering the conditions..."

Dad said, "He's alright. He's got his machines to distract him."

Mom said, "I think he's using them to block the emotional stress." She was clearly worried.

#75 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 01:05 AM
==> Everything is Awesome
Send a message via AIM to Karkat
Steam ID: SoundchekZ
View Posts: 3,856

“Hey Gysia!” A familiar, annoying voice called out to Jensen as he walked to lunch.

Oh God, not the time. Jensen thought. However, he turned around anyway and put on a plastic smile for a short, exceptionally childish looking kid from his class: Hirosha Noyma.

“Hey, Nyoma,” Jensen said. “You know, right now isn’t the best-”

“I want to show you something,” Hirosha said, parting his short brown hair. Hirosha had a bowl cut and looked suspiciously like an Asian Justin Bieber. Maybe that’s why Jensen despised him so, or maybe it was because he despised everyone in general. Probably a combination of the two.

“Okay, what is it?” Jensen decided to humor Hirosha for the moment.

Hirosha motioned Jensen to follow him to his locker. Hirosha twirled his lock and opened the locker after a moment. He withdrew a small tin box from within his locker and opened it. Jensen was curious as to the contents of the box and he peered over Hirosha’s shoulder inside the box. Inside was a deck of cards. Hirosha looked back and smiled proudly at Jensen.

“They’re my Digimon cards!” Hirosha exclaimed proudly.

Jensen was taken aback in a moment of panic. Did Hirosha know about Agumon? Oh no, what if someone came and took Agumon away from him? However, he managed to keep his calm.

“Digimon?” Jensen asked critically. “Who still plays Digimon? That’s so ridiculous, what are you 9?”

Hirosha’s proud face turned into disappointment in a moment. He frowned and looked at the ground.

“Oh, I understand,” Hirosha said, depressed as he closed his locker. Hirosha shuffled away from Jensen, dumping his tin box into the first trashcan that he passed.

As soon as Hirosha was out of sight, Jensen ran over to the trashcan and dug the tin box out of it. Jensen ran into the bathroom, which was just down the hall, and locked himself in a stall. He took off his backpack and opened it up. Immediately, Koromon popped out and frowned at Jensen.

“Digimon are ridiculous, eh?” Koromon asked accusingly.

Jensen frowned guiltily.

“Sorry about that,” He said and then pulled a few cards out of the tin box. He showed them to Koromon. “What are these?”

“They’re cards,” Koromon answered simply.

Jensen sighed.

“I know they’re cards, but what do they do?”

“You use them with your D-arc digivice to give me special powers during battle,” Koromon explained. “To help me digivolve or give me a certain attack. They’re quite clever little things.”

Jensen examined his cards for a moment.

“Well isn’t that something.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
This party is logical as ❤❤❤❤.

Killer Mohawk LPs
Last Edited by Karkat; 03-06-2012 at 01:06 AM. Reason:
  #76 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 01:09 AM
I'm not sorry

ooc: Ganon, you can't just skip like that. You are skipping around jerkily, and only keeping in mind Mike. Mike was with Shiki. Shiki should have shown him out, and left. You need time to allow Shiki to interact. Like I said before, you need to be conscientious about the other people you are RPing with.

Also, like I said in my VM, Mike's parents would not be pushing him to be a man. They would be shielding him from the issues of the household and not letting Mike the full seriousness of the situation.

Also, your posts are choppy and don't have any real depth. I hate to ask this, but is English your second language?

BA Characters
  #77 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 01:19 AM
Chief of Hyrule Police

OOC: I wish it were. As for the parents they think they may be pushing him by trying to protect him. I'm not good at writing.

#78 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 01:33 AM
Drurrp
View Posts: 672

OoC: It's okay Ganon, just take some time and plan out your posts. You can use this game as a way to practice your writing skills. The more detail, the better. We need to know how your character reacts to situations so our characters can interact with him, and the only way to do this is through detail. Action and emotional detail. Yay detail!

And if you're worried about taking too long to work out posts, just remember I'm the slowest poster here . . . You can't type slower than a tortoise! =P

Rawr rawr rawr!

Dr. Watkins
1 person liked this post: Ruki
  #79 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 01:39 AM
Chief of Hyrule Police

OOC: I am also slow I think my past may have to do with this and writer's block anyway I've gotta go now I'll see ya all latter possibly late cause of a late shift. If you wanna know what the past is real life past PM me and I'll try to explain. Anyway I've gotta go for the night.

#80 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-06-2012, 01:39 AM
Chief of Hyrule Police

OOC: I am also slow I think my past may have to do with this and writer's block anyway I've gotta go now I'll see ya all latter possibly late cause of a late shift. If you wanna know what the past is real life past PM me and I'll try to explain. Anyway I've gotta go for the night.

Tags
digimon is awesome, luna is the best pony, ruki, shiki taiga