Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#301 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Drurrp
View Posts: 672
Re: RP Digimon

Aaron looked confused. "I guess so. That's what the girl called me when she saw Kudamon."

Rawr rawr rawr!

Dr. Watkins
  #302 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-15-2012, 10:06 PM
:3
Send a message via Skype™ to Demorid
Steam ID: Demorid
View Posts: 489

"So that's your digimon, kudamon. Do you have it with you?" Tyson inquired.
  #303 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-15-2012, 10:13 PM
Drurrp

Aaron thought back to the last time he saw Kudamon. The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end as he recalled the smell of Leomon's corpse. He shook his head. "No, he prefers staying in the Digital World."

Rawr rawr rawr!

Dr. Watkins
Last Edited by Crackle; 03-15-2012 at 10:16 PM. Reason:
  #304 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-15-2012, 10:23 PM

That's odd. Impmon hasn't even been to the digimon world since they met. "So, does your digivice look like this one?" He unclipped his d-arc and set it on the table.
  #305 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-15-2012, 10:33 PM
Drurrp

Aaron leaned in really close. He was fighting the urge to take it and examine it, but thought better of it. "No, mine is different." If he had the device with him he would have been kind and shown Tyson it, but he never found a reason to keep it with him.

He pointed to the card slot. "Shiki has this on hers too, what do you use it for? Do you know?" His tongue began to sneak out again. Digivices, how do they work?

Rawr rawr rawr!

Dr. Watkins
  #306 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-15-2012, 10:41 PM

Tyson could tell Aaron was thoroughly intrigued by the digivice. Tyson pulled out the deck of cards on his belt. "Well i can swipe these cards through and it powers up my digimon. I honestly thought all digivices were like this."
  #307 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-15-2012, 10:52 PM
Drurrp

Aaron's face brightened up at the sight of the deck. Of course this created more questions than answers, but at least it was another step ... in some direction. The first sign of being able to input information and it's through cards. Maybe there was a way to manipulate cards?

Aaron's mind was racing through all the possibilities of anything digivice related. After some time of staring at the digivice with interest, he looked up at Tyson and gave a nervous smile.

He was doing it again.

"Sorry." He coughed and sat up straight. "So why are you so interested in me as a digidestined? I honestly thought all of this was just a video game until, well ..." It was embarrassing to admit he didn't think of the Digital World as something real until Leomon gave him a real blow to the chest. Pain does a lot to affirm reality.

"-Until I had some sense knocked into me." Aaron grinned at his pun.

Rawr rawr rawr!

Dr. Watkins
Last Edited by Crackle; 03-15-2012 at 10:55 PM. Reason:
  #308 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-16-2012, 07:30 AM

"Well, I just mostly wanted to meet the other people who had digimon and possibly exchange fighting tactics or something. I also wanted to meet more digimon but seeing as you don't have your with you I can't do that."
  #309 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-16-2012, 10:28 AM
Drurrp

Aaron nodded. The reasoning sounded good enough. "Well sorry to disappoint you." He got to his feet and tapped his knuckles against the table a couple times. "It was nice to meet you Mills, but I can't help you. Perhaps we'll run into each other again."

He stuck his hand out for a handshake. It was nice to meet another American, just for this moment. Finally, a cultural gesture he couldn't screw up.

Rawr rawr rawr!

Dr. Watkins
  #310 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-18-2012, 12:44 AM

Tyson shook Aaron's hand, "well, it's been nice meeting you." He left and went to find his friends.
  #311 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Drurrp

Aaron left the restaurant and headed straight home. He was clutching his side with his hand most the way, but straightened up when he was right outside his house. His mother would have been home by now for dinner and she would be furious enough he went outside. She didn't need to know he managed to get hit again in the ribs.

When he opened the door he could see no sign of his mother. "Hello, I'm home!" He closed the door, hung his keys, and took a few steps in to the house. His mother should have been home by now. Concerned, he called out in a meek tone. "Mommy?" He turned towards the kitchen to see if she left a note.

It was unsatisfying, but there was a note. It was attached to a container of spaghetti sauce.

Work.
Dinner is DIY.
Will kill you when I get home.
-Love, Mom

Aaron frowned. Work was taking up too much of her life; her home has become nothing more than four walls protecting her bed. He sighed and turned on the stove top to boil some water. He fell into a dinning chair and watched the pot intensely.

Rawr rawr rawr!

Dr. Watkins
  #312 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Kevyn Miller
Send a message via AIM to Sam Nornal Send a message via Skype™ to Sam Nornal
Steam ID: sam.nornal 3DS ID: Sam.Nornal
View Posts: 2,547

Ari woke slowly, unsure at first why he was waking up. He'd lost track of how many days they'd been in the jungle, and he and BlackGuilmon and set up camp beneath a gigantic tree in the thick of the jungle. BlackGuilmon had been unsure of the site, but Ari had noticed the lack of Digimon in the area and quickly decided it was ideal. He had no idea how many fights they'd been in, but BlackGuilmon was getting tired, and so was he.

As he woke, Ari instinctively reached over to turn off his buzzing alarm, only to find his hand in a patch of wet moss. The buzzing only got louder after that, and Ari opened his eyes to find a giant pair of red insectoid ones looking right back. As he stared at the giant insect, Ari felt a chill go down his spine as he realized he was looking at the creature responsible for the lack of Digimon in the area.

The green creature moved its giant armored limbs, its head turning slowly to the side as it lowered two spiked arms to Ari's head. The arms moved up suddenly, and Ari could hear a light voice rasping from the creature.

"These are my trees, foolish boy. Now you will pay the price for intruding on the home of a Champion with no Digimon to defend you."

As the creature prepared to attack, Ari flinched. Maybe now the nightmare was over...he'd wake up, and all this Digimon nonsense would be over. With a hiss, the Champion slashed the spiked arms at Ari, its red eyes glowing in the darkness.

Suddenly, the Champion screamed as a dark shape grabbed it's arms. As Ari stared, BlackGuilmon strained to hold back the insect as it tried to attack both of them with its massive clawed arms. As the monster started to escape BlackGuilmon's grip, the black dragon looked at Ari pleadingly before yelling at him to run.

As the massive creature broke free of Orange-kun's hold, Ari ran for the outer layer of trees. He could hear the pair of Digimon fight behind him, but he couldn't dare look behind him. He could hear the insect Champion's spiked arms moving with such speed that he knew BlackGuilmon couldn't dodge it, but he didn't turn. He knew what he would see if he did.

Eventaully, the light came and the sound of the combat ceased. Ari stared blankly at the tree next to him, afraid to go back. It's only a dream. It doesn't matter. It's only...a dream. A painful groan came from the distance, and Ari began to run towards the source. He had to get there before that Champion came back...before it was too late.
  #313 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2012, 12:51 PM
==> Everything is Awesome
Send a message via AIM to Karkat
Steam ID: SoundchekZ
View Posts: 3,856

Shiki was late. Jensen had been waiting for her for seven minutes at their usual lunch table. Shiki was never late and Jensen was starting to get worried. He withdrew his black cell phone and checked the time. Eight minutes. Jensen stood up and made his way inside the school. Maybe she was still in class. Jensen walked down the hall towards the 1-3 classroom, the class that Shiki said she was in. As he got closer to the classroom, he saw a figure he recognized as Shiki having a heated exchange with her sensei. Jensen did not want to interrupt the conversation, for fear of being dragged into a situation where he didn’t belong. So he stood by a row of lockers a safe distance away, waiting for Shiki to come out of class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
This party is logical as ❤❤❤❤.

Killer Mohawk LPs
  #314 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2012, 05:08 PM
I'm not sorry
Send a message via AIM to Ruki Send a message via Skype™ to Ruki
Steam ID: lunarhero

View Posts: 10,672

ooc: So, I had this all typed up on my I-pod. Then it crashed and I lost everything. I rage quit and decided to wait until after classes were done. But here it is. Oh, and I left who the idiot is vague on purpose.

bic: Shiki was irritated beyond belief. She had been arguing the same moot point for the last 10 minutes, and sensei still wasn't listening.

"Sensei, I can't tutor," Shiki insisted, the calm level manor she had been addressing her teacher before gone five minutes ago. "I have my own school work, cram school, track and field and helping out my parent's music store. I literally cannot fit anything more into my schedule what I have now."

For various reasons, Shiki didn't include her helping out with Dorumon. Besides, why should she be burdened with teaching this idiot who had no qualm about doing well until he learned he was going to fail if he didn't raise his grades? She had enough on her plate without having to cater to each idiot in the school.

This is why she hated stupid people. They don't try anything until they realize they are ❤❤❤❤ed, and then when they are they make a big fuss and force those who have been working hard themselves all this time to pull them out of the hole they dug themselves into without trying to do anything for themselves.

"Are you sure?" Sensei asked, frowning a bit.

"I'm positive," Shiki said firmly. "Besides, I'm sure there are other students you could ask that have a lot less on their plate then me." She noticed Jensen by the doorway out of the corner of her eye.

❤❤❤❤. Talking about this stupid matter made her late for lunch.

"Listen Sensei, my friend is here," she told her finally. "I'm hungry, and I'm going to get lunch. I can help you find someone else who would be able to do the job before track after school."

Her teacher sighed and nodded her head, and Shiki walked away towards Jensen.

"Sorry," she apologized. "Dealing with a stupid matter."

Jack Brant and Joker drawn by Chibi
Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #315 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2012, 05:26 PM

Jensen waved the thought away.

"No problem," He commented. He was tempted to ask what the whole debacle was about, but knew better. Whatever it was, Shiki probably didn't want to discuss it with him, at least for the moment, so he changed the subject. "Guess what they're serving for lunch. More tofu." He said unenthusiastically.

Quote:

Killer Mohawk LPs
  #316 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2012, 05:35 PM
I'm not sorry

ooc: Actually, Japanese students don't exactly have cafeterias like us. They either bring a lunch, or they buy it from like a small snack stand. So, for Jensen to be upset about lunch, the food he wanted would have to sold out and left with what he considers 'crap.'

bento- wrapped lunch. Has stuff like rice and ❤❤❤❤.

BiC: Shiki smirked and held up her neatly wrapped bento.

"I have more than enough for two people," she said with a grin. "I guess I could share. Especially since Dorumon is with Agumon today."

It was rather chilly outside, and Shiki didn't want Dorumon to stay outside in the chilly air. Jensen had suggested that he stay with Agumon in his training shed to keep warm and out of the elements until school ended.

Both Agumon and Dorumon liked this idea.

Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #317 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2012, 05:59 PM

OoC: See you learn things every day. Also, I'm meditating right now.

BiC:

"Sounds good to me," Jensen said. "Our regular table, or do you think we should move inside for the day?"

Agumon seemed to be happier ever since he met Dorumon. They were becoming fast friends. Jensen suspected that Agumon didn't have many friends even in the Digital World. Jensen wondered if Agumon and Dorumon were wrestling at the moment, but it was also just as likely that they were having an in-depth conversation about the Digital World. Jensen was glad that Agumon finally had a friend he could really connect to.

Quote:

Killer Mohawk LPs
  #318 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2012, 06:01 PM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline
Steam ID: kyuubi325
View Posts: 1,198

OoC: Quick note about bento: This is going to be one of the few things Gikou's mom does for him. They will be filled with extremely cute foods, like octopus mini hot dogs with faces or kitten-shaped onigiri. They will also be delicious. He will hate eating these with a passion. Especially out of his Hello Kitty bento box.

Whispering in My Ear|Ivellios Nailo
  #319 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2012, 06:03 PM
I'm not sorry

"I think we should sit inside," Shiki said. "I'm really not a fan of cold weather. Besides, I know plenty of places where we can hide where our respective fan clubs won't bother us."

The art room was usually the best hiding place. There was a creepy picture in there, and students were afraid to enter the room. There was some sort of ridiculous superstition that if you were alone in the room with it, your soul would be eaten.

She had no idea how this rumor got started, but hey, let stupid people believe what they want to. Nobody went into the art room unless for class or club after school because of this.

BA Characters
  #320 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 03-20-2012, 06:03 PM
I'm not sorry

"I think we should sit inside," Shiki said. "I'm really not a fan of cold weather. Besides, I know plenty of places where we can hide where our respective fan clubs won't bother us."

The art room was usually the best hiding place. There was a creepy picture in there, and students were afraid to enter the room. There was some sort of ridiculous superstition that if you were alone in the room with it, your soul would be eaten.

She had no idea how this rumor got started, but hey, let stupid people believe what they want to. Nobody went into the art room unless for class or club after school because of this.

BA Characters

Tags
digimon is awesome, luna is the best pony, ruki, shiki taiga