Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#101 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 04:00 AM
I'm not sorry
Send a message via AIM to Ruki Send a message via Skype™ to Ruki
Steam ID: lunarhero

View Posts: 10,441
Re: Harry Potter RP

Rolling her eyes, Lori follows, but not before gathering her things. She jogs to catch up with Audrey, and gives the green-haired girl a quick grin.

"You're a good person," she says in a whisper so Matt and Shaun couldn't hear. "I've been doing nothing but piss Matt off throughout the entire train ride."

Jack Brant and Joker drawn by Chibi
Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #102 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 04:05 AM
Drurrp
View Posts: 672

Audrey looks up at Lori and gives a small shrug. "I am selfish. He has a temper and is stubborn. If I have to see him and I am rude, it will create conflict and I will have to see more of him than I would prefer." She whispers back. "I don't like people, and I don't like him." she mutters at an even lower tone.
Last Edited by Crackle; 01-20-2012 at 04:11 AM. Reason:
  #103 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 04:09 AM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline
Steam ID: kyuubi325
View Posts: 1,198

Matt made his way through the crowded hallway up to the front of the car, ignoring the two girls whispering behind his back. He couldn't hear what they were saying, of course, but he could guess. Something making fun of poor Matt Cabrera no doubt. Ugh...girls. I'll never understand them. Smile at your face and talk about you as soon as your back is turned... Focusing on the task at hand, Matt forced his way out the door and out of the crowd, dragging Shaun behind him.

Whispering in My Ear|Ivellios Nailo
  #104 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 04:12 AM
I'm not sorry

Lori looks at Matt who stomping off dragging poor Shaun behind him before turning back to Audrey.

"Huh, I guess I never thought of that. But he is so easy to annoy, it's fun." Lori pauses for a moment, looking unsure of herself. "Not everyone is like him though."

Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #105 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 04:16 AM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline

Matt caught view of the groups that were heading down to the docks from the side of the crowd, and yelled back to the girls, "OIIII!!!! YOU TWO!!! I FOUND THE BOATS, FOLLOW ME!!"

Without waiting for their reply, Matt walked quickly towards the docks with Shaun in tow.

"You know, you don't have to drag me. I can walk by myself now," Shaun muttered.

Matt started, realizing he was still dragging Shaun around. "Oops...um...sorry there mate. Got a little carried away..." Matt let go of Shaun's robes, and as an apology, straightened some of the wrinkles out of the front before starting towards the docks again.

#106 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 04:20 AM
Drurrp

Audrey nods. "Mama and papa are not." she stops herself for a moment before furthering her comment. "You are not."

She watches as the two boys rock in the boat and wonders how close their relationship actually is. A chuckle escapes her when she tries to come up with an answer.
1 person liked this post: Ruki
  #107 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 04:24 AM

Matt beckoned from the tiny boat for Lori and Audrey to get on board. He was having fun pushing Shaun around and just generally making him uncomfortable, but he found himself becoming excited at the prospect of sailing across the lake to Hogwarts with these two girls too. Wow...not even my first day and I've already found three friends!! I can't wait to get to know them better!

#108 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 04:25 AM
I'm not sorry

Lori smiles at Audrey. "Well, I like you too. We're going to be great friends, I just know it. Now come on."

Lori hops in boat and offers Audrey her hand with a grin. "Our chariot awaits m'lady," she said in a deep voice, doing her best to act like a gentleman.

BA Characters
  #109 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 04:26 AM

Matt barely suppressed a smile as Lori attempted a deep-throated, gentlemanly voice while she offered her hand to Audrey. "Oi, now, don't be acting too manly, or people won't realize you're a girl! I'd suspect they'll have a hard enough time as is," Matt said with an impish grin.

#110 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 04:30 AM
Drurrp

Audrey accepts Lori's hand with a curtsey and steps down into the boat. She shakes her head about the man comment and settles into the boat.
  #111 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 04:34 AM
I'm not sorry

Lori pushes her hair back and sits down.

"Well what can I say, I'm the perfect gentleman," Lori boasts with an impish smile.

BA Characters
  #112 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 04:40 AM

Matt's smile was instantly wiped off his face, replaced by a flat stare. Did I say three friends? I must have been delusional. I meant two...wait, maybe one, from the way that Audrey girl keeps shooting me bad looks. Well, if Lori wants to play it that way, so be it. I'll show her I'm not one to be messed with.

"Well, it bloody well shows. After all, only a gentleman could humiliate someone so repeatedly with a straight face." Matt retorted

Last Edited by Gouyoku no Greed; 01-20-2012 at 05:31 AM. Reason:
  #113 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 11:20 AM
I'm not sorry

"Humilate a person huh?" Lori mused thoughtfully. "Sorry, didn't know I was showing you up. If you want, I can give you tips on be a gentleman. Free of charge of course."

BA Characters
  #114 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 11:46 AM

Matt scowled at Lori. "No, thanks, I'd rather not be a gentleman. I'll just be Matt bloody Cabrera, thank you very much. Bloody gentlemen and their bloody rules..."

#115 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 11:50 AM
I'm not sorry

Lori shrugged and leaned back in the boat, closing her eyes.

"Suit yourself." She hummed.

ooc: Sam and Mad Man with a box need to show up soon.

BA Characters
  #116 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 11:59 AM

OoC: Agreed. So jinxing Sam if he shows up any later than he already has >=D

BiC: Matt's eyes narrowed at Lori's nonchalant response. "I WILL suit myself, thank you very bloody much."

With that, Matt leaned back in the boat, closed his eyes, and tried to focus on how great Hogwarts was going to be. I know I'll get sorted into Ravenclaw. I wonder if I can guess which riddle they'll think of for the common room...Dad always guessed the answer before anyone else could. I'll definitely answer it faster than THAT bloody girl. Gah!! Bloody journalist's bloody infuriating bloody daughter! She's going to get jinxed the FIRST possible moment! Matt scowled harder as his efforts to calm himself down failed miserably.

#117 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 12:08 PM
I'm not sorry

Lori chuckled, shaking her head. She wondered if Hogwarts had a school newspaper. Even though she wasn't interested in journalism, she knew how to be one. Plus it would help with her detective skills. Annoying Matt would just be a glorious bonus.

Taking Shaun's hand, Lori clamored out of the boat and looked at Hogwarts with a grin.

"Wicked, ain't it," she marvelled.

BA Characters
Last Edited by Ruki; 01-20-2012 at 12:11 PM. Reason:
  #118 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 12:09 PM
Too many waifus will destroy your laifu

View Posts: 6,009

Shaun just stared at the castle in awe as their boat drifted across the lake. He was expecting a crummy old school building, not a massive castle.
Thud
The boat bumped into the dock at the other end. Shaun carefully climbed out of the unsteady boat onto the stable dock. He held out his hand to help the others out.
  #119 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 12:12 PM

...think I'll make a couple of potions to spike her morning pumpkin juice...hmm...I think I'll go with one that dries her throat so badly she can't speak. That'll bloody well teach HER. Matt was so lost in thought he did not notice the boat hit the dock, and was still attempting to concentrate on calming down when Shaun offered his hand.

#120 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-20-2012, 12:14 PM
Too many waifus will destroy your laifu

View Posts: 6,009

OoC: The four friends will all be sorted into different houses. How sad

BiC: Shaun helped pull Matt up out of the boat an onto thedock.
"Thanks for that Mate," Matt said.
Shaun held his hand out to help Lori onto the dock as well.

Tags
empire of the pony, o pony where art thou