Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#981 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline
Steam ID: kyuubi325
View Posts: 1,198
Re: Harry Potter RP

OoC: It's not like Matt did that to steal the spotlight from Audrey

Whispering in My Ear|Ivellios Nailo
  #982 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Drurrp
View Posts: 672

OoC: I just thought it was funny that Audrey, who got a blast in the chest and was dragged 30 feet, is less worried over than Matt who knocked himself out by banging his head on a tree. =P

Rawr rawr rawr!

Dr. Watkins
  #983 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Too many waifus will destroy your laifu

View Posts: 6,190

OoC: Shaun checked on Matt because he knew that Lori wouldn't.
  #984 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-07-2012, 11:25 PM
I'm not sorry
Send a message via AIM to Ruki Send a message via Skype™ to Ruki
Steam ID: lunarhero

View Posts: 10,631

OoC: So Lori going to trying to stop Matt from hurting himself doesn't count apparently.

Lori went to pick up Audrey. The centaur locked eyes with her.

"Oh, so it's the child who the Harbinger is yet to follow," he commented with a quick look and a snort. "Honestly, death follows you so closely. You have been blessed to be born in libra so you can defend yourself."

Lori gnashed her teeth together and let out a strangled cry.

"But I can't defend myself," she shot back. "I can't defend anyone.I couldn't defend myself five years ago from that psycho. I couldn't protect people from the troll without Matt. I couldn't defend Audrey from Matt. And I couldn't defend Matt from himself."

The centaur just shook his head.

"You were born on a star of justice. Justice will always defend you in the end."

Jack Brant and Joker drawn by Chibi
Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
Last Edited by Ruki; 02-07-2012 at 11:26 PM. Reason:
  #985 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline

OoC: To be fair, Matt's curse was just a repulsion jinx. It simply sent her flying. No blood involved

#986 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Drurrp

OoC: I figured it was because he was closer to Matt than Audrey. I wasn't doubting what happened, just laughing at the situation. Internal injuries are often more dangerous than external injuries - blood or not she really does need to go to the hospital wing. And since Matt could function after the beating, he could have been helpful and carried her instead of knocking himself unconscious. =P

BiC: So the unconscious bodies were brought back to Hogwarts. Matt and Audrey were set up in the hospital wing, and Shaun wase sent to his dorm. Lori left to meet Al for detention. Dumbledore would see them all first thing in the morning.

Rawr rawr rawr!

Dr. Watkins
Last Edited by Crackle; 02-07-2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason:
  #987 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-07-2012, 11:35 PM

OoC: I'm gonna advance it to the next morning. If it's too fast, then just place this post chronologically after whatever else happened the previous night

BiC: Matt awoke from a fitful sleep to find himself in the Hospital Wing once again. For a brief moment, he thought it was all just a dream, and turned to go and get dinner. He froze as he saw Audrey sleeping next to him, and reality came crashing down. I...I hurt her...I didn't...I won't...I can't...I...I... Wailing loudly in despair, he began to claw at his face angrily before Madam Pomfrey restrained him.

"NO!!! LET ME GO!!! I HAVE TO DO THIS!! I ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THIS, SO I NEVER WILL AGAIN!! I...I have to...I..." He trailed off as he broke down into incoherent sobs of utter hopelessness.

Last Edited by Gouyoku no Greed; 02-07-2012 at 11:35 PM. Reason:
  #988 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-07-2012, 11:35 PM

Shaun stormed into the Hufflepuff common room and kicked the wall as hard as he could. He sat down on the couch and buried his face in his hands.

Why had he gone with them? Why had he bloody gone with them? He hated this place. He hated everything about it. Why couldn't those two bloody get along? Why did Lori have to be so ignorant?

This was her fault. This was all her fault. He hated her. Now he was probably going to be expelled, and why shouldn't he? It would be a great relief to get the hell away from Hogwarts.
Last Edited by Fluttershy; 02-07-2012 at 11:36 PM. Reason:
  #989 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-07-2012, 11:40 PM
I'm not sorry

Lori was standing outside of the Hospital Wing. She had explained what the hell happened last night to Al and Cassandra for the most part. They were pretty understanding. Shaun on the other hand, not so much. The dark looks of pure hatred were pretty evident of that. Lori sighed. Not the first time she lost a friend because of a fight. A lot of people saw Lori as some sort of delinquent with little rationale. But that didn't really bother her as long as she could protect people.

She also explained the situation to Dumbledore. There was 50 points from both Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. He told her she would have to go anger management classes. She didn't even know Hogwarts had some.

Madam Pomfrey walked outside and noticed Lori standing there.

"You did a number on him you know," she said with a sigh.

"I know."

"He wants to kill himself."

"So I heard."

"What are you even doing here?"

Lori sighed and leaned back. Her hand was bandaged. She was an absolute mess.

"To check on Audrey and tell Matt not to do something stupid," Lori paused and laughed darkly. "Doubt he'll listen."

"You can try," Madam Pomfrey said. "But if you upset him even more, you'll have to leave."

"Figured as much."

With that Lori walked into the Hospital Wing. Noticing Matt being restrained and sobbing, she had to restrain the bile in her mouth as that man's face flashed in front of her face. She walked up to the boy and pulled a chair next to him. Audrey was still asleep. She would talk to him until she woke up.

"Killing yourself isn't the answer," she told him quietly.

ooc: Sam, if I guessed Al's reaction wrong let me know. But I thought Al would be understanding of Lori's reaction.

Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
Last Edited by Ruki; 02-07-2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason:
  #990 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-07-2012, 11:50 PM

Matt suddenly stopped sobbing. His eyes opened wide for a moment, and then he turned to see who it was. Ah. Fate has brought me a fitting visitor. The coldness of his own thought shocked him, and he started sobbing again. Finally, he was able to choke out, "I...I...I need to...I need to...punish...my...self...for...hurting...her...I should...die...for what I've...I've...done...she...she...always told me to...Mummy's always right...Mummy loves me...I need to hurt...because she...she only...loves me...when...I...do..." He started babbling senselessly once he finished.

#991 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-08-2012, 12:00 AM
I'm not sorry

Lori sighed and leaned back. She didn't understand a word Matt just said.

"You know, I meant what I said I hate people who don't accept responsibility for their actions," she said. "And killing yourself isn't accepting responsibility." She groaned and scratched her head.

"Look," she said finally. "I hate you. You hurt Audrey. You need to understand that. But at the same time I'm not going to let you hurt yourself because of some reason I can't understand. And quite frankly I don't care." Lori sighed and blew a strand of hair out of her head. The signature goggles which usually were on her person were left in the dorm.

"But listen to me Matt, you need to face yourself," she said slowly. "I've done things I'm not proud of. I'll admit it. And I've made a lot of enemies through out my years. And I'm sure you are the same. But you need to stand strong and try to move through life. If you think you are some sort of monster, prove otherwise. Prove yourself wrong." She paused once again. "Prove me wrong."

BA Characters
  #992 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-08-2012, 12:05 AM

"I...I can't prove you wrong...I am a monster. I...I always have been. I...I deserve to die. Only then...only then can I pay...and everyone else will be...will be...happy...you hate me...Audrey...hates me...my...my family...hates me...why should I bother?" He turned to Lori, his eyes brimming with tears. "Why should I try? What...what am I fighting for? I'm worth nothing...I...I never meant to hurt her...but I did...I'm...not worth the air I breathe. I'm not worth the food I eat...I'm not worth the space I take up...just...just let me die...please..."

#993 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-08-2012, 12:14 AM
I'm not sorry

"You are rolling in self-loathing right now," Lori told him flatly. "And look what I did to you. I beat the living ♥♥♥♥ out of you. I've beaten the living ♥♥♥♥ out of a lot of people. I could call myself a monster right now." She paused thoughtfully.

"Shaun probably does," she said with a shrug before getting back on topic. "Look Matt. You aren't inadvertently bad per see. You just are...I dunno. But you aren't a monster. A hot-headed idiot yes. Yes you are. But a monster. No. A monster would mean to hurt people and get off on it. Like Liz. She's a monster, no doubt about it." She groaned and leaned back. She didn't want to suggest this and spend any more time with Matt then she had to, but if it would mean Matt would shoulder responsibility and stop being so damn suicidal, then Lori might as well do it so she could go to hate him in peace.

"Look it, I have take anger control management classes. Why don't you join me? So you can learn to calm down whenever you start to get upset?"

BA Characters
  #994 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-08-2012, 12:18 AM

Matt laid there silent for a while. Finally, he whispered, "Okay. I think I might take you up on that. Thanks...thanks for talking to me...I'm sorry I hurt Audrey. Tell her...I'm sorry. I...I never meant to hurt her. And...I'm sorry you hate me. I'll leave you alone. Promise." He fell silent once again, and closed his eyes.

#995 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-08-2012, 12:18 AM

Shaun was asked to meet with Dumbledore separately from Lori.

"Come in!" The bearded man shouted and Shaun stepped nervously into his office.

"I'm very disappointed," Dumbledore said.

"I know," Shaun said.

"Fifty points will be taken from Hufflepuff."

"I know," Shaun said.

"You are not a trouble maker and you are not stupid. I can see that clear as day. I would ask that you think your actions through more carefully from now on."

Shaun raised an eyebrow. "I thought you weregoing to expell me."

"You sound disappointed," Dumbledore said.

"It's just that I know nothing about magic, and I've done nothing but screw everything up since I first arrived here."

Dumbledore frowned. "Madam Hooch tells ms you're one of the most promising young flyers she's ever seen. Even more impressive when you consider that you've never even laid eyes on a broom before now. Also, I understand you have a certain knack for charms."

"Luck," Shaun spat. "And most of the other students have been doing my level of charms since they were five years old."

"You undersell yourself Shaun," Dumbledore said. "You are here at this school to learn, and there will always be students better than you. I garuntee you though that the students who have it easy in their first year will struggle even more than you later on. Now, I will not allow you to quit just because things are hard. Some of the finest witches and wizards you will ever meet are muggle born."

Shaun smiled. "Thank you sir."

"Don't be afraid or embarassed to seek help when you need it," Dumbledore said. With that, Shaun walked off towards the Hospital Wing.

He tried not to make eye contact with Lori. He didn't care if Matt had cursed Audrey. No one deserved to be treated the way she treated Matt. The way she had always treated Matt.

Matt was looking a bit better than last night. He was restrained. Madam Pomfrey said it was to prevent suicide.

Shaun stared at Matt. "I'm so sorry mate."
  #996 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-08-2012, 12:24 AM
I'm not sorry

Lori rolled her eyes at Shaun's blatant attempt to ignore her. She figured as much. She expected as much. Still stung at first, it usually does. But Lori wasn't going to going to beg for his forgiveness just because he didn't understand her. Her actions. There was always people like that. And there always would be. That was his problem, not hers. Standing up, she addressed Matt.

"I'll pass that on," she said as she walked over to Audrey's bed. Pulling her chair out, she stared at the girl, willing her to wake up. It was awkward now that Shaun was over talking to Matt.

BA Characters
Last Edited by Ruki; 02-08-2012 at 12:25 AM. Reason:
  #997 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-08-2012, 12:25 AM

Matt spat, "I'm nobody's mate, mate. I hurt her. I...I hurt her. I don't deserve friends...just...just leave...before I accidentally hurt you too...please..."

#998 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-08-2012, 12:28 AM

Shaun frowned. He really didn't know what to say. "No. Don't talk like that. You aren't a bad person Matt. Quit thinking you are."

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

OoC: I won't leave til he's chipper as a chipmunk.
  #999 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-08-2012, 12:31 AM

"But...but I HURT her...I shouldn't...I shouldn't get away with that. I'm not worth punishing...I should just...die...and save everyone the trouble...the only way...I should be allowed to live...is if I learn to be better...like that anger management class...no! NO! I SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO LIVE!! I...I shouldn't...I should be...I...I...Mum...why...why...why don't you...see...me...?" Matt passed into delirious mutterings.

#1000 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Drurrp

Audrey stirred. She coughed in surprised when she felt a brace around her neck. "Ugh. I guess they don't have potions to fix sprains here?" A small bundle of mummy-wrapped fur sighed next to her and she began petting him. When she finally opened her eyes she saw Lori looking back at her. "Ah! How long have you been there? Trying to get me while I'm down, eh?" She gave her guest a inquisitive look.

After all that had happened last night, Audrey was over whelmed to see her friend at her side. It was a comforting feeling to know someone cared. A smile beamed on her face.

Rawr rawr rawr!

Dr. Watkins

Tags
empire of the pony, o pony where art thou