Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#801 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 12:26 AM
Drurrp
View Posts: 672
Re: Harry Potter RP

Audrey clenched her wand with both hands and held it close to her chest. Her chin trembled and she let out a whimper noise before running off towards the school.
  #802 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 12:30 AM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline
View Posts: 1,198

Matt yelled after Audrey. "HEY! WAIT UP! YOU DID IT! YOU...you did magic..."

Why can't I ever help anyone properly?? Oh, well...might as well get some lunch...

Whispering in My Ear|Ivellios Nailo
  #803 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 12:32 AM
Drurrp

Audrey hid under one of the greenhouse tables and buried her head into her knees. She worked on getting herself to calm down before class began.
  #804 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 12:34 AM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline

OoC: Why is Audrey freaking out? I'm legitimately feeling bad D:

BiC: Matt sat down and solemnly ate his mac n cheese alone. He loaded his plate down with as much chocolate as he could find; he needed comfort food right now.

#805 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Digimon Ice Queen
Send a message via AIM to Ruki Send a message via Skype™ to Ruki

View Posts: 9,533

Finally History of Magic ended and the room emptied within seconds.

"Well," Cassandra as they walked towards the greenhouses. "That was horrendous. I'm going to fail that class."

"Did you see it?" Lori asked her curiously.

"Don't need to," Cassandra said. "If I can't pay attention, I can't learn. If I can't learn, I don't pass."

"Well, I know history," Lori told her. "When I got hurt a lot, or whenever my brother put me to bed, he would read me stories out of his history textbook."

"...You are so messed up."

Upon entering the greenhouse, they noticed Audrey under one of the tables, shivering. The two shared a look and Lori bent down.

"Hey Audrey," she said softly. "What's wrong?"

Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #806 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 12:45 AM
Drurrp

OoC: 'Cause the reason below. =P

Audrey looked up and sniffed. "I-I t-tried to hurt Ma-a-aaatt!" She buried her face back into her knees and after a couple wails was back to sniffing and wiping her eyes.
  #807 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Digimon Ice Queen

"I don't see how that's a bad thing," Cassandra said bluntly. Lori gave Cassandra a light glare as she shrugged with a look that said "you're thinking it too."

"Well first come out from under there," Lori said, offering her hand. "And then tell me the whole story ok?"

Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #808 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 12:51 AM

OoC: ...*one stoic tear slides down my face*

BiC: Matt couldn't eat much besides the copious amounts of chocolate he scooped onto his plate. He felt terrible for making Audrey freak out so badly. What did I do? Why does every girl I've met hate me? What's wrong with me...?

He tried to focus on reading up on Latin, but failed, and eventually contented himself to stare into space, despairing.

#809 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Drurrp

Audrey shuffled out from under the table and brushed herself off. "Well, he was trying to h-help me with my charms studies 'cause I can't do magic and stuff, but I couldn't cast the charm and and so he said to make it natural, but it feels unnatural and and when I t-tried to think about it I got frustrated! And and I started to think about how humiliated I felt for not being able to do something so basic and I was thinking how easy it comes to him and and I-I focused on why I don't like him and I-I . . ." Audrey made a few confusing gestures before talking as fast as she could through the rest of the story. "I threw my wand at him and it exploded into light and it went through the wall now there's a hole in the wall and if they find out it was me I'm going to get yelled at and they'll take points off and the Slytherin kids will -" She stopped and take a big breathe to calm down.
  #810 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Digimon Ice Queen

Cassandra concentrated and rubbed her temple, trying to see into the future. But once again, nothing came at her call. Well, in this case it could be a good thing.

"It'll be fine," she assured the panicking Slytherian girl. "Nothing is going to happen."

"What do you mean the Slytherians will," Lori asked as student began to fill the greenhouse before pausing, a strange look coming across her face. "Are they threatening you?" She continued on in a low voice, however the anger was evident.

BA Characters
  #811 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 01:20 AM
Drurrp

Audrey shook her head. "Even if they were, I would not want you involved." She assured the protective Gryffindor.

She motioned to the doors, which were opening and students were filing through. "Class is starting soon, we should take our seats too . . ." She shuffled over to her chair and plopped down.
  #812 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 01:36 AM
Digimon Ice Queen

Lori wanted to protest, but at the same time she wanted to abide by Audrey's wishes. Plus she had no proof. But if she ever caught them picking on her friend, so help her God.

She pulled the chair out next to Audrey, with Cassandra sitting on Audrey's other side. Pretty soon the whole classroom was filled and Prof. Sprout walked in. Standing in front of the class, she held a light purblish, blue flower in between her thumb and index finger; her hands were gloved.

"Can anybody tell me what this plant is?" She asked, looking around the class.

BA Characters
  #813 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 01:55 AM
Drurrp

Audrey looked up at the flower. As a child she used to try and pull all of those purple flowers out of her mother's garden out of concern it was scaring the wolves away. Her mother scolded her enough times for the hateful flower to be burned into her memory. When there was a lack of response from the rest of the class she raised her hand. "Wolfsbane, ma'am."

"Correct! Also known as Aconite. Can you tell me what it is used for?"

"Chasing off werewolves?" Lori spoke without raising her hand. There were snickers, and Audrey smiled.

"No, not quite." Prof. Sprout corrected her in a gentle manner.

Audrey raised her hand again. "It's used as a pain-reliever and heart sedative."

"Good! Today we will be harvesting these plants and removing the stems so the flower will be safe to use in the Potions class. Remember to wear your gloves at all times today and wash your hands before you leave, as the leaves are highly toxic!"

The class began to organize themselves and begin work on harvesting the flowers. Audrey worked very slowly as she day dreamed about home. "I should write Mama a letter." She muttered to herself with satisfaction.
  #814 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 02:12 AM
Digimon Ice Queen

"Whacha going to write about?" Lori was next to Audrey as she was ripping the plants by the roots. Cassandra was giving Lori worried looks. She wasn't sure if that was how the plants were supposed to be harvested.

BA Characters
  #815 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 02:23 AM
Drurrp

"I'm not sure." Audrey thought for a moment. "If I tell her about the forest or the wand or the potion's room she will get mad. If I tell her about Charms class she will be disappointed." She let out a sigh. "I could tell her I've met some great friends and I am thriving here. That would make her happy. Stretching the truth isn't necessarily a lie, is it?"

She was gently taking the flowers apart and placing them in a small pile.
  #816 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Sam Nornalious Sam Nornalious is a male United States Sam Nornalious is offline
Nocturnal Scholar
Send a message via Skype™ to Sam Nornalious
View Posts: 2,311

Albert sat in the library, leaned over a Dueler's Guide. He was trying to pay attention, but the words slipped past his vision and he found himself blanking out for short moments. Eventaully, still trying to focus on the book, he fell asleep.

After about two minutes, a student came up and tapped him on the shoulder. Albert shifted slightly and opened his eye halfway to look at the other first year.

"Uh...are you tired or something?" said the other boy, his face blank. Albert closed his eye and tried to get back to sleep. "No, I'm just sleeping in the library." he said dryly, his eyes now heavy again.

After a few more minutes, another student woke him up. "Are you asleep?"

Albert groaned and slammed his head into the table.

OoC: This actually happened to me.
[10/22/2013 7:23:29 PM]Shrub: also, Sam, why don't you have a sig?
[10/22/2013 7:24:12 PM] Shrub: I only complain because I'm lazy

My BA Characters
1 person liked this post: Ruki
  #817 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Digimon Ice Queen

"No," It was Cassandra who answered. "It's not."

There was a slight frown on Cassandra's face. Lori and Audrey gave each other odd looks and Lori shrugged as she went back to tearing up the flowers in a psychopathic fashion. Audrey sighed and stopped the overtly energetic Gryffindor.

At the rate she was going, she was wasting the flower and it wouldn't be good as a Potions product.

BA Characters
  #818 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Drurrp

"You're ruining the flowers. They need to be intact or they aren't as potent." Audrey began working on Lori's flowers.

Prof. Sprout stood at the head of the class and pulled out a small bin. "That will be it for today. I know this was tedious work, but I hope you got a feel for the delicate nature of plants. Please put your flowers in here and wash your hands before you leave."

Students got up and began filing to the flower bin, to the wash bin, and finally out the door. Audrey placed her flowers in the bin. Prof. Sprout smiled. "Very well done. I see you've had some experience with dissecting plants before!" When she spotted Lori's mess she shook her head. "Oh dear. Oh Dear! If those flowers could speak they surely would be screaming! Be more gentle next time, eh?"

Lori frowned and turned bright red, but Audrey and Cassandra laughed as they left the room.
  #819 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Sam Nornalious Sam Nornalious is a male United States Sam Nornalious is offline
Nocturnal Scholar
Send a message via Skype™ to Sam Nornalious
View Posts: 2,311

After being woken up twice more, Albert stood up and walked towards the Libary's exit. He was in a foul mood, and dark lines had begun to form under his eyes. As he was about to leave the Library, Al turned around and breathed in deeply.

"YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL IDIOTS." he yelled into the cavernous room, before leaving and slamming the door behind him. Walking down the Grand Staircase, he wondered where everyone else was. Maybe they could keep everyone from asking him stupid questions while he slept!

Yes. This was an excellent plan.
[10/22/2013 7:23:29 PM]Shrub: also, Sam, why don't you have a sig?
[10/22/2013 7:24:12 PM] Shrub: I only complain because I'm lazy

My BA Characters
  #820 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 02-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Digimon Ice Queen

The trio headed towards the Great Hall for dinner, Lori's hands in her pockets.

In front of them they noticed Al who looked like a zombie.

"Oi! Al!" Lori called out to the boy. Al turned around, and the trio could see the dark circles under his eyes. Lori flinched a bit. "You look awful."

BA Characters

Tags
empire of the pony, o pony where art thou