Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#381 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm not sorry
Send a message via AIM to Ruki Send a message via Skype™ to Ruki
Steam ID: lunarhero

View Posts: 10,674
Re: Harry Potter RP

"Come on, wake up!" Cassandra prodded Lori who was beginning to drool all over the books. Madam Pince was going to be so pissed off when she saw Lori's saliva gracing the pages of her precious books.

"Mrgh," Lori grumbled, swatting away Cassandra's hand. Cassandra scowled and shut the book she was reading, slamming it hard next to Lori's head. Yelping in surprise, Lori shot up before giving Cassandra a glare.

"Now that I have your attention," Cassandra started dryly. "Audrey should be getting out of Charms soon. Let's go down to the Great Hall and grab something to eat and see if we can get some homework done before we go down for detention." Upon the word 'eat,' Lori's eyes lit up.

"Ok," she agreed cheerfully, closing the books she was drooling on reading and placed them back in the places where they belonged. "I should tell Al to meet us for detention since we saw him earlier."

"Just be discrete," Cassandra warned her, placing her items in her bag. Lori waved her hand dismissively.

"I know," she told the other girl as they left the library and started heading down to the Great Hall.

"Seriously," Cassandra snapped. "It's all well and good if you start fights, but don't drag other people into them."

As they walked down to Great Hall, they noticed Shaun talking to an older Slytherian student-Matt's sister. The last encounter with the girl left a sour taste in Lori's mouth, and she would love a chance to fight her. Any person who talked to their family like they were trash deserved a nice punch in the face.

"Can I start a fight with her?" Lori growled, pointing at the older girl.

Cassandra didn't answer, she was already reaching for her wand in her pocket. She had a worried, unsure look on her face.

Jack Brant and Joker drawn by Chibi
Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
Last Edited by Ruki; 01-24-2012 at 03:18 AM. Reason:
  #382 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline
Steam ID: kyuubi325
View Posts: 1,198

Matt left Charms, thoroughly pissed he didn't get to even take his wand out throughout the entire class. What bloody point does Charms have if we don't bloody use our bloody wands?!? Matt decided he should probably get something to eat before he burst a blood vessel. Might see Al or Shaun there too, and he needed a friendly face.

Whispering in My Ear|Ivellios Nailo
  #383 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Too many waifus will destroy your laifu

View Posts: 6,221

The older Slytherin walked away, leaving Shaun very confused. Just then he spotted Lori and Cassandra.

"Hey Lori," Shaun said casually. "Do you know what Mudblood means?"
  #384 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm not sorry

Lori looked shocked before a furious look crossed her face. Cassandra shot her a warning look.

"Don't even think about it," she snarled. "I know you are angry, but calm down." Lori took several deep breaths, and it was very obvious she was having a hard time restraining herself.

"It's not worth it," Cassandra reminded her, this time a bit gentler. "Words are words; she's a ❤❤❤❤❤ and nothing more. Don't let it worry you." Lori looked upset, but let the subject drop finally. Turning her attention back to Shaun, Cassandra gave a bitter smile.

"Don't worry about it," she told him. "Come on, let's go to dinner. We are meeting Audrey there if you would like to join us."

ooc: I decided with instances like these Lori is going to need a 3rd party to restrain her. She's an idiot who wants to defend people. She doesn't quite yet know when to pick her fights.

Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
Last Edited by Ruki; 01-23-2012 at 09:42 PM. Reason:
  #385 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 09:44 PM

Shaun stopped.
"I want to know why you're upset. What does that word mean?"
  #386 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline

Matt arrived at the Great Hall around the middle of dinnertime. Desperately needing comfort food, he sat down at the closest table and piled his plate high with mashed potatoes and pasta. Draining his pumpkin juice as fast as it was magically filled up, Matt took to his repast with gusto. He silently decided that if anyone decided to disturb him, he would rip them a new one faster than they could say "Nicholas Flamel."

OoC: Yes, Matt has a fascination with Flamel. He's kind of one of his heroes. Get over it

#387 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm not sorry

"It's nothing," Lori muttered, shoving her hands her pockets. "It's just...a mean word. Ok? A very mean word that shouldn't have been said."

"Let's go get dinner," Cassandra suggested trying to cheer up Lori and bring attention away from the subject.

BA Characters
  #388 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 10:04 PM

Shaun was sort of bugged that those two wouldn't tell him what it meant.

When he got to dinner, he found a place at the Ravenclaw table next to Matt.
"Hey mate," he said. "Can you tell me what the word Mudblood means?"
  #389 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 10:08 PM

Matt's eyes opened wide in surprise. He almost choked on a mouthful of mashed potatoes. Coughing and hacking, he turned to Shaun and demanded, "WHO...*cough*...WHO THE BLOODY HELL TOLD YOU THAT WORD?!?"

#390 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 10:09 PM
I'm not sorry

Lori was sulking at the table. She wasn't even eating her food. Everyone at the Gryffindor table was incredibly worried. It was already well established that Lori was a glutton and her not eating meant something was up.

BA Characters
  #391 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 10:14 PM

"Erm... A S-Slytherin student," Shaun stuttered. "Why? What does it mean?"
  #392 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Drurrp
View Posts: 672

Audrey walks into the Dinning Hall and spots Lori slumped over at her seat. She walks over and sits beside her with a quizzical look on her face. "What's wrong?"
  #393 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 10:24 PM
I'm not sorry

"Liz called Shaun a mudblood," Lori muttered. "And there was nothing I could do about it." Clenching her fist, Lori punched the table.

"God, it's so frustrating!" Lori growled. "I hate not being able to do anything."

BA Characters
  #394 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 10:29 PM
Drurrp

Audrey nodded and shrugged. "I'm surprised you didn't chase her down, but I'm glad you didn't. If everyone went around beating up others for being a jerk then we would all be at war with each other. How pointless." She thought for something reassuring to say, but stumbled over her thoughts.
Last Edited by Crackle; 01-23-2012 at 10:30 PM. Reason:
  #395 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 10:33 PM
I'm not sorry

"She was going to," Cassandra admitted dryly. "I put a stop to that though." Lori scowled and pushed her peas around the plate.

"I could have won," she muttered.

BA Characters
  #396 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 10:43 PM

Taking deep breaths, Matt tried to calm down. "Shaun...mate...a Mudblood is...its a really bad name for someone who is Muggle-born. It's...it's seriously offensive. I know of some wizards who have...who have...just...STAY AWAY FROM THAT PERSON, OK?!? If anyone calls you a...that...again, you tell me, ok? I'll curse them faster than you can blink!!"

#397 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 10:44 PM
Drurrp

Audrey furrowed her brows. "It's not a matter about winning or losing, you had no reason to fight her!" She let out a hard breathe to calm herself. "If you want something to do you can assure Shaun. It is his fight anyways."
  #398 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 10:55 PM
I'm not sorry

Lori's shoulders slumped and she put her head in her hands.

She wasn't good at staying out of fights (even if they weren't hers.) She always had a need to protect other people even when she was a kid. She realized it wasn't her fight, but staying on the sidelines was always something hard for her.

BA Characters
  #399 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 10:56 PM

"Oh..." Shaun said. "I see..."

Shaun poked at the mashed potatoes on his plate.

"Is a... is someone like me not as good someone like you?"
  #400 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 11:00 PM

Matt was taken aback for a moment, unsure of what to say. He knew what he felt, but he just wasn't expecting this question.

"Ah! No, of course not, mate! That's not to say I believe that bollocks, it's just...some people...do. You're just as good as me. Better, even! Unlike me, everyone likes you...at least, the ones that actually meet you do..." Matt trailed off, realizing what exactly he had said without meaning to. He never expected to say something like that to anyone.

"A-Anyways! You don't pay those tossers any mind, OK? You tell me if any of them give you trouble and I promise I'll take care of them for you. You shouldn't have to deal with bollocks like that...it's just not right..."

Tags
empire of the pony, o pony where art thou