Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#361 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 10:35 PM
I'm not sorry
Send a message via AIM to Ruki Send a message via Skype™ to Ruki
Steam ID: lunarhero

View Posts: 10,669
Re: Harry Potter RP

Lori could feel Cassandra's eyes boring into the back of her head. The last thing she needed was to start another fight.

"Very classy," Lori replied with a bored look. "Flying goggles are better though."

Lori brushed by him with Cassandra and Audrey following, and she could swear the two of them were thanking the gods she for once didn't harass the boy. Even she knew when to stay quiet.

Jack Brant and Joker drawn by Chibi
Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #362 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 10:37 PM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline
Steam ID: kyuubi325
View Posts: 1,198

Matt was taken aback. Wait, that...that wasn't supposed to happen like that. Where was the fight? I was going to bloody win, damnit!! Wait a minute...am...am I the one being the prick here? ARGH!! WHY DIDN'T SHE BLOODY FIGHT?!? SHE ALWAYS STARTS IT!! Furious and confused, Matt spun and stalked after Al and Shaun.

Whispering in My Ear|Ivellios Nailo
  #363 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 10:38 PM
Too many waifus will destroy your laifu

View Posts: 6,217

Can't those two keep away from each other for five minutes? It's probably one of those things where they secretly love each other and just use hate to hide their feelings. Like in the movies!
Do wizards have movies? I wonder...

Matt turned around and walked towards Shaun and Al. He didn't seem very happy.
  #364 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline

OoC: Fluttershy, what IS it with you and Lori and Matt being in love? XD

BiC: Matt wanted to be far away from there. He didn't care where. "Oi. We're leaving. Where did you say those secret passages were? Do you know where to find them? I feel like being away from people. I need to...think."

#365 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 10:51 PM
Drurrp
View Posts: 672

The trio continues to the library. They claim a table by the windows and speak in hushed tones as they try to decide what to put in their newspaper.

"Okay," Lori spoke in a serious manner, "Our main article should be about the potions room explosion. I can do that."

Cassandra scoffed. "Well duh!"

Lori gave an impish grin before continuing. "We can also include a sports page, a gossips page -"

"A comic page!" Audrey shouted as she held up her quick doodle of Liz breathing fire and stomping down on Hogwarts like it was Tokyo. "Though probably not this one." She stashed it back into her book bag.

"Excellent!" Lori turned to Cassandra, "Do you think you can look into the sport and club meetings?"

Cassandra gave a nod. "I can also keep an ear out for gossip."

"Awesome! Now we just need a title for our newspaper!"
  #366 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 10:54 PM
I'm not sorry

Lori thought about it. "The Hogwarts Carrier?" She suggested. Or perhaps "The Hog Warts?"

She looked at the "are you kidding me" faces of her two friends.

"What?" She asked, sulking a bit. "I thought they were brilliant."

Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #367 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 10:58 PM
Drurrp

Audrey let out a snort of amusement. "How much wart could a wart hog hog if a wart hog could Hogwarts?"

The other two girls gave her looks of astonishment which caused Audrey to fold up. Her voice was quiet, "Perhaps we can name it after we compile everything. It will give us some more time to think."
Last Edited by Crackle; 01-22-2012 at 11:01 PM. Reason:
  #368 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm not sorry

"Ok," Lori agreed. "Besides the potions story and the eventual location of the new potions classroom, and Audrey's comics, what should we have in this issue?"

"Well the Gryffindor quidditch tryouts are happening next week," Cassandra announced. Upon noticing Lori's depressed aura she quickly added "I'll guess I'll be covering that. Audrey can get the schedule for the Slytherians, and we can ask Shaun or Ben for the Hufflepuff and Al for the Ravenclaws."

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

ooc: Ok what period are we in right now? Because if this is third, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw need to be Herbology.

Actually, hate to be that person, can you guys go to Herbology? Nothing is really going on.

BA Characters
  #369 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 11:42 PM

Having found none of the secret passages, Matt realized they were going to be late for Herbology if they didn't leave immediately. "OI! Mates! We're gonna be late! Let's go!" Without waiting for a reply, Matt sprinted off towards the greenhouses.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Matt arrived at Herbology, out of breath, with Al and Shaun close behind.

"AHEM!!! It seems we have some...newcomers," Professor Beery observed. "Would you like to explain what exactly it was that made you late?"

Still gasping for breath, Matt fished for an excuse. "I...um...hah...uh...no, Professor. I can't explain why we were late. We just lost track of time. Sorry," Matt apologized.

"Sorry isn't good enough, Mr. Cabrera. 20 points from Ravenclaw, and 10 points from Hufflepuff. I hope this teaches you not to be late on your first day of class. I'm sure some of you don't respect Herbology very much, but I can guarantee that it will save your lives one day."

Barely suppressing a horrific scowl, Matt replied through his teeth. "Yes, Professor..."

"Now, then, where were we? Ah, yes. We were talking about Devil's Snare, were we not? Now, if you ever find yourself entangled in it, just remember..."

Matt sat down and tuned out Professor Beery's voice, still fuming over the events of the past two days.

1 person liked this post: Fluttershy
  #370 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 12:19 AM

Professor Beery took his plants VERY seriously. Shaun scribbled some notes onto his parchment, but he had trouble paying attention. Even if these were magical plants that could suck the life out of you, they were still just plants. Shaun didn't find gardening interesting at all, so sitting and taking notes about gardening was even worse.
  #371 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 12:26 AM

Matt thought about what happened when Lori didn't rise to his taunt. He felt like...like he was the bully, not her. He didn't like that feeling. She...she must have known I would feel like this! That's why she didn't fight! She's always doing nothing but making me feel like a fool...well, we'll see how foolish she feels after I'm done with her!!

Naturally, Matt paid absolutely no attention to the Herbology class.

#372 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 12:55 AM
Kevyn Miller
Send a message via AIM to Sam Nornal Send a message via Skype™ to Sam Nornal
Steam ID: sam.nornal 3DS ID: Sam.Nornal
View Posts: 2,547

Al kept trying to look away from the picture of the Devil's Snare, but he couldn't help but catch a few words of Beery's, particularly "crush", "suffocate", and "devour." He had a feeling he really wouldn't like this plant.

About halfway through the lecture, Albert noticed a small group of four leafed clovers growing by the window. Staring at the small green plants, Albert was suddenly smacked in the head by Beery. Looking at the teacher's expression, Albert tried to explain why he wasn't taking notes. "Um...Professor Beery. I'm sorry I was distracted...but I can't help but notice those clovers?" Albert pointed at the plants. "Um...I was just wondering if they actually are lucky, you know, magically." Hoping his excuse would cover it, he looked at the beet red face of his teacher.
[10/22/2013 7:23:29 PM]Shrub: also, Sam, why don't you have a sig?
[10/22/2013 7:24:12 PM] Shrub: I only complain because I'm lazy

Adventure of Hogwarts RP
My BA Characters
  #373 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 12:58 AM

Shaun facepalmed.
  #374 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 02:45 PM

Matt woke up at the end of class to realize, surprised, that he had fallen asleep during class. Thankful the Professor didn't catch him, he gathered his things and left for Charms. He was already excited to get started, and completely forgot all of the issues he had with Lori.

#375 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 03:54 PM
I'm not sorry

Audrey had left for Charms, leaving Cassandra and now a very bored Lori to continue the work on the newspaper in silence. Cassandra had to wake up Gryffindor's resident trouble maker several times before giving up.

BA Characters
  #376 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 04:56 PM

Shaun was bored out of his mind. He had already done the homework for Defense Against the Dark Arts.
He left the common room to see if he could find one of his friends.
  #377 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 08:23 PM

Matt sat down in Charms, his attention focused on Professor Flitwick. In his trademark squeaky voice, Flitwick said, "Today, class, we are going to learn about proper intonation for your incantations. Now, who can tell me how NOT to pronounce Wingardium Leviosa?"

Matt wanted to scream. Wingardium Leviosa? Wingardium BLOODY Leviosa? Oh, sorry, Professor, I was under the opinion we were going to be doing something worthwhile today.

Thoroughly peeved he would be casting no magic today, Matt went into a trance of doing exactly what he was told while his mind wandered. He wondered what sort of creative ways he could cast spells...he knew almost every spell in the book for the first two years of Hogwarts at least; his father had made sure of that. Hmmm...I wonder...would it be possible to mess around with incantations and get a stronger result? I'll have to ask the Professor after class...whenever it ends, that is. Feels like it's taking for bloody ever...

#378 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Drurrp

Audrey was lost in the Charms class. Why should a chaotic force such as magic be controlled by wrist snaps and pronunciation? It didn't make sense to her - give a person rules and they will find a way to break it. Give magic rules and it should blow up in your face! She couldn't decide the best way to hide from such a short professor, so she decided camouflage would have to do. So long as she looked competent no one would be the wiser until they asked her to prove it, but class was soon over and she would be in the clear for today.
  #379 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 09:10 PM

As Shaun wandered through the corridors looking for one of his friends, he accidentally bumped into an older Slytherin student.
"Watch where you're going mudblood!"
Shaun raised an eyebrow. He had never heard that word before.

OoC: Where the crap is Lori? Shaun needs to find someone so he won't be so bored.
  #380 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-23-2012, 09:14 PM
Drurrp

Audrey was in luck as Prof. Flitwick announced the end of class. "You all did very well today. Please continue practicing for homework."

Students rushed out of their seats and to the door. Audrey shuffled behind, trying to rationalize how magic equals memorization. She realized the futility of rationalizing chaos and blew a puff of air into her bangs.

Tags
empire of the pony, o pony where art thou