Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#321 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 04:31 AM
Vs. The World
View Posts: 5,609
Re: Harry Potter RP

"Nothing interesting," Shaun said. "Just a boring lecture on bats. Heads up though, there was a pop quiz."

"I saw a vampire!" Ben exclaimed. She was sitting on the front row and she had green hair!"
  #322 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 04:34 AM
Digimon Ice Queen
Send a message via AIM to Ruki Send a message via Skype™ to Ruki

View Posts: 9,532

Lori makes a face at the pop quiz part. She wasn't good at testing. But what catches her attention is Ben's statement.

"Vampire? Green hair?" Puzzling for a moment, she perks up instantly. "Oh you mean Audrey!"

Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #323 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 04:36 AM
Vs. The World

"Count Audrey!" Ben corrected. "I KNOW she's a vampire. She might also be a werewolf too."

Shaun didn't even bother rolling his eyes anymore. He'd gotten used to Ben spouting off whatever nonsense popped into his head.
  #324 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 04:45 AM
Digimon Ice Queen

Lori just stared at him flabbergasted. How was Audrey a vampire? Or a werewolf for that matter. Unless...

Cassandra saw Lori pondering Ben's words and put her head in her hands and groaned. She knew the girl was an idiot, but honestly.

Before Cassandra could develop a migraine, a short man burst into the classroom, hustling up to the front of the room. She watched in interest as he climbed the small book tower in the center of the room before surveying the class.

"I am Professor Flitwick," he announced giving the class a look over. "And this is Charms. Hopefully we won't have an incident like we did yesterday with the classroom blowing up."

At this Lori groaned and slid lower in her seat so her head was barely visible. Cassandra gave the other girl a look of pity. This wasn't going to be dropped anytime soon. Upon seeing Lori's discomfort, Flitwick hastily revised his statement.

"Not that I think we are going to have any problems in this class."

Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #325 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Sam Nornalious Sam Nornalious is a male United States Sam Nornalious is offline
Nocturnal Scholar
Send a message via Skype™ to Sam Nornalious
View Posts: 2,310

Albert woke up slowly, his head buzzing and his eyes heavy. As he looked around, he wasn't exactly sure where he was. After a minute everything came into focus and he was startled to find himself in the Hospital Wing.

Noticing his awakening, Madam Pomfrey wheeled a small tray up to him and handed him a piece of bread. "There, there. You missed breakfast, so take this. You fainted after that explosion yesterday, which in my opion was the only senseable thing to do. Running into the Forest...what where your friends thinking?"

Albert stared at the nurse for a moment and then nodded. He remembered a bit of what had happened yesterday...making a mental note to talk to Matt about it, he left the Hospital Wing and headed back towards Ravenclaw.
[10/22/2013 7:23:29 PM]Shrub: also, Sam, why don't you have a sig?
[10/22/2013 7:24:12 PM] Shrub: I only complain because I'm lazy

My BA Characters
  #326 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 03:01 PM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline
View Posts: 1,198

Matt woke up again, much earlier than he'd wanted to. Bloody hell, can't I even get some sleep when I need it? Disgruntled, Matt resigned himself to consciousness and decided he might as well head on down to the Hospital Wing to check on Al. Poor bloke looked like he had it pretty rough, and Matt wanted to see if he was alright.

Whispering in My Ear|Ivellios Nailo
  #327 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 06:11 PM
Vs. The World

Shaun was very disappointed with charms. He didnt actually get to perform any magic. Instead, they spent an hour talking about proper wrist movement and wand safety.
Shaun glanced over at Lori who was struggling to stay awake.
  #328 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 06:17 PM
Digimon Ice Queen

This class was so boring! Sure, it was certainly safer then the last class. (Honestly though, who just tells a first year students 'here you go, make something" without first giving them instructions?) Placing her head against the book, she paws around for some of the food she brought to class only to find she ate it all. A look of shock crosses her face. Now there was nothing to keep her awake. And the book. It was so comfy.

BA Characters
  #329 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 06:33 PM
Vs. The World

OoC: Methinks Gryffindor is about to lose some points
  #330 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 06:37 PM
Digimon Ice Queen

ooc: Haha, well it is certainly safer right now for everyone in the room if she is asleep and not awake

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Cassandra looked at her sleeping companion with a scowl. Whacking her on the back of the head, Lori jumped slightly in the air, casting the other girl a glare once she regained her bearings.

"What?" Lori whispered in an undertone.

"Stay awake! We only have a half an hour left," Cassandra hissed back. "This is the only class we have for today."

BA Characters
Last Edited by Ruki; 01-22-2012 at 06:38 PM. Reason:
  #331 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 07:07 PM
Drurrp
View Posts: 672

Audrey was oblivious to her surroundings as she read her book, cautiously taking bites of crepe to make sure it actually went into her mouth instead of stabbing her in the side of the face. The Great Hall was busy now, but the students talking was nothing but a buzz in her ears.

Her reading was interrupted when her book was forced onto the table. She looked up to see the face of a dark haired Slytherin girl. "Listen freak, in case you didn't notice you represent Slytherin when you wear those robes. We know you don't belong here, but that stupid old hat put you here, so you better wise up and act right. When you go gallivanting around with those Gryffndor tramps you spit on this House." She rose above Audrey, showing off her impressive height. "You better think about what you want your next six years to be like here." She stomped away muttering "muggle lover" under her breathe.

Audrey looked back down at her book to think for a moment. She buried her head in the crease of her open book and began to quietly cry.

OoC: I don't know how to write like Liz would speak. Sorry for not capturing the essence that is Liz. =(
  #332 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 08:08 PM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline

OoC: My heart breaks for Audrey...she is seriously not having a good first couple of days.

#333 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Drurrp

Audrey leaves the Dinning Hall with her head hung low. Lori and Cassandra would be leaving their class soon and they would want to start on the news paper. She heads towards the Charms room.
Last Edited by Crackle; 01-22-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason:
  #334 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Digimon Ice Queen

After several more rude awakenings by Cassandra, the class finally ended. Lori bounded out of her seat, her exhaustion immediately forgotten.

"Practice those wand exercises for Thursday!" Professor Flitwick squeaked at the students rushing out of the room. "Thursday we will start learning some spells!"

Lori entered the hallway and was about to suggest they hit the Great Hall (again) before going to the library to find information on starting that newspaper. That was until she saw Audrey sitting down outside the door, her eyes red like she had just been crying. Her heart tightened at the site of her friend in pain, so she kneeled down in front of her. Cassandra hovered behind her slightly, a look of worry evident on her face.

"Hey Audrey," she said softly. "You ok?"

BA Characters
  #335 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 08:18 PM
Drurrp

Audrey snapped her head up. "Oh yes, I'm okay. I - uh - suck at magic. This class is going to be embarrassing." She leans in to look at the classroom as it empties out.
  #336 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 08:21 PM

Matt, unable to find Al anywhere, zoned out and started aimlessly wandering the hallways. Eventually, he casually glanced out the window, and noted with alarm that the sun was definitely lower than he thought it was. ♥♥♥♥!! I'm late for Herbology!! Sprinting down the hallway, all notions of lunch erased from his mind, Matt made a beeline towards the greenhouses.

Last Edited by Gouyoku no Greed; 01-22-2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason:
  #337 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 08:22 PM
Digimon Ice Queen

Lori raised an eyebrow as Cassandra scoffed.

"You honestly think we are going to believe that," Cassandra asked with a frown. "Your eyes are red. You were crying. Something upset you."

"So spill," Lori told the other girl, sitting next to her. "So, I can beat up whoever it was!" Cassandra gave her a glare as if that wasn't the most brilliant idea in the world.

BA Characters
  #338 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 08:31 PM
Drurrp

Audrey shook her head. "It was nothing." She gave a small smile and got to her feet. People are miserable - she was used to it by now. Though being used to something did not make the ouch go away. Her shoulder raised and dropped. "What are you two planning on Today?"
  #339 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Digimon Ice Queen

Lori frowned and wanted to press the issue, but Cassandra put a hand on her shoulder and shook her head. Frowning, Lori dropped the subject. She would just have to find out later.

"Well, we are going to go eat again-" she started and Cassandra finished her sentence.

"And then after this little glutton has her fill, we are going to hit the library and research what we need to do for a newspaper. Also, don't forget we have detention starting today at 10 p.m."

ooc: Greed (and everyone else) we are on the second period now. So, if you are still on first period, do a quick run through of it and get to the second period. Or Greed just miss first period completely.

BA Characters
Last Edited by Ruki; 01-22-2012 at 08:38 PM. Reason:
  #340 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 08:43 PM

OoC: Umm...check the Slytherin schedule. Audrey's got Charms 4th period. Since we had such a massive time gap, I figured I would have Matt be late for 3rd period Herbology.
If we're sticking with the schedule, Audrey should be...doing nothing. No potions until Wednesday

Tags
empire of the pony, o pony where art thou