Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply Thread is Locked!
This thread is currently closed from further posting.

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#301 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 02:32 AM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline
Steam ID: kyuubi325
View Posts: 1,198
Re: Harry Potter RP

Matt had calmed completely down by this point, putting Lori firmly from his mind. "Oh...oh, I have...um...what was it again? OH! Herbology Third Period and Charms Fourth Period. Since I already know a good bit of charms, I'm interested to get started. I've got a few questions I want to ask Professor Flitwick...as for Herbology, I'm bloody terrible at anything like that...definitely not looking forward to it. How about you?"

Whispering in My Ear|Ivellios Nailo
  #302 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 02:39 AM
Too many waifus will destroy your laifu

View Posts: 6,190

"Charms first period, potions second, and Herbology third," Shaun said. "Apparently Herbology is sort of Hufflepuff's thing. You'd see for yourself if you ever got inside the common room. That reminds me of another question I had. Are students allowed in other house's common rooms?"
  #303 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 02:43 AM
Gouyoku no Greed Gouyoku no Greed is a male United States Gouyoku no Greed is offline

Matt was well and truly puzzled. He had never heard his dad bring this sort of thing up. "Um...well I guess so if the other students let them in, but frankly, anyone with a decent brain stem can get into Ravenclaw. It's a pretty nice place, really. Well, if you'd like to help me with Herbology, I can promise Potions and Charms help if you need it."

#304 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 02:47 AM

OoC: It's funny cause Charms is gonna be his best subject and Herbology one of his worst

BiC: "Sure thing mate," Shaun said. He stretched his arms out and let out a yawn. "Well I'm off to bed. G'night!"
  #305 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 02:50 AM

"Yeah, mate, I should be getting off to bed too. 'Night! Here's to hoping this bloody scar goes away while I sleep...not bloody likely, but hey, I'm an optimist." Matt said flatly. Finishing his meal, he headed back up to Ravenclaw Tower to go to bed. So maybe this day wasn't so perfect after all. I think I understand why Dad hates Mondays now... After many hours of fitful tossing and turning, trying to avoid lying on his new scar, Matt finally fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

#306 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 02:58 AM
I'm not sorry
Send a message via AIM to Ruki Send a message via Skype™ to Ruki
Steam ID: lunarhero

View Posts: 10,631

Cassandra and Lori reached the common room. Upon entering all the Gryffindors attention turned to Cassandra and Lori- particularly Lori. There was a few moments of uncomfortable silence until Richie, the Gryffindor prefect, spoke up.

"We were discussing it, and we decided that helping to blow up the Potions room was easily worth 120 points," Richie told them with a wide smile. "And on the first day no less. As long as you don't blow up the Gryffindor Common Room, we're cool."

Lori beamed and Cassandra looked like she saw this coming.

"So in lew of your achievement, we are going to have a party!" Lucas cried, bringing out some butterbeer out of nowhere.

Grabbing a thing of butterbeer, Cassandra took a big sip.

"I feel bad for Al," she admitted. "It's just his luck he gets in Matt's house. I have a funny feeling he is going to seriously harm the both of you for giving him that scar. You at least have a place of safety. Al, not so much."

"Somebody got hurt?" A random Gryffindor student asked. Lori shrugged her shoulders.

"A Ravenclaw named Matt Cabera. Got a big nasty scar saying ORC on his brow from a flying piece of cauldron. He says its permanent too," Lori explained as she took a swing of butterbeer before continuing on. "Normally I would feel bad for it, but the bloke gets angry at me because my mum and his dad aren't on the best of terms. Starts throwing insults everywhere, and I'm not going to take that lying down. So now long story short, we hate each other."

"You don't exactly help matters by egging him on, you know," Cassandra told her with a wry grin. Lori chuckled.

"Hey, if he thinks I'm going to attempt to play nice with him while he's angry at me for something that isn't even my fault, he has another thing coming. I didn't do anything wrong to him, but if he is going to hate me, come at me bro," Lori explained.

"Well, I ain't letting any bloke lying a hand on a future Quidditch player," Lucas declared as murmurs of agreement. "After all, one for all, and all for one! Gryffindor house takes care of our own. So if anybody, anybody at all feels threatened, we'll be there to back them up."

A thunderous applause broke out and Lori smiled.

She knew Gryffindor was the place to be.

Jack Brant and Joker drawn by Chibi
Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #307 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 03:15 AM
Drurrp
View Posts: 672

Audrey was greeted by the Slytherin common room with whispers and sneers. She ignored them and tried to get into the woman's dorm, but was blocked by Melvin. "As much as we appreciate you helping Gryffindor lose those House Points, you should be cautious about losing ours. I hope you find a way to make up for the points you lost us, and with interest. Self preservation is important in this house you know, and we aren't afraid to throw you under the bus if it means preserving the pride of Slytherin." He walked away, making sure to bump into Audrey as he did. An expression of concern grew on her face as she went to the dorm and snuggled into her bed.
  #308 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 03:22 AM

OoC: Isn't that just perfect? Audrey, a girl whose greatest fear is psychotic people, winds up in Slytherin house, where the general population is psychotic. Fun for the whole family!

#309 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 03:28 AM
Drurrp

OoC: Huh, didn't even think about that. Though I was thinking "psychotic" as like chainsaw wielding sociopaths . . . I guess that is close enough to the stereotype of Slytherin though . . . >.>
1 person liked this post: Ruki
  #310 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 03:33 AM

OoC: Shaun doesn't even know what his greatest fear is yet.
  #311 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 03:45 AM
Drurrp

OoC: Indecision, I'm sure of it . . .

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

OoC: I think everyone has said their peace for the day, so I will start the next day. Sorry if I'm rushing anyone ahead.

BiC: Audrey pushes her head off the pillow and looks around the room through sleepy eyes. Her first class was cancelled thanks to Lori and Al, but she felt sort of peckish. She changed into her uniform and scurried out of the dorm room and down the hallway. She took a seat at the end of the Slytherin bench and took out her book to read while eating.
  #312 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 03:50 AM

Shaun opened his eyes and slid out of bed. He grabbed his uniform and met Ben in the common room lobby next to the fireplace.
"Let's grab some breakfast, then head to charms," Shaun said. "And let's get directions this time instead of smelling our way there."

Ben and Shaun found their usual seats at the Hufflepuff table.
"I here we get to blow some stuff up in Charms!" Ben exclaimed.
"I still haven't used my wand once," Shaun said. "But that changes today."
  #313 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 03:58 AM
I'm not sorry

Lori is half dragged by Cassandra to the Gryffindor table. She literally had to be forced out of bed and her clothes thrown at her.

"We only have Charms today," Cassandra tells her as they enter the Great Hall. "Think you can stay awake?"

"Dunno," Lori admits as she reaches for some waffles. "Wouldn't be the first time." Cassandra shakes her head in disbelief.

"Just try to stay awake, wouldn't want a repeat of yesterday." Lori grins.

"I'll give it my best shot."

Rakshael: if I know one thing about Ruki, it's that she'll prove you wrong just for the sake of saying she did it
BA Characters
  #314 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 04:00 AM

Matt woke up lazily, too late for breakfast. Panicking for a bit, he looked at his schedule, and was relieved to remember that his classes didn't start for about half the day yet. Relaxed and still tired, Matt went back to sleep.

#315 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 04:01 AM

After eating a huge plate of eggs and sausage and listening to Ben ramble on and on about fire, Ben and Shaun headed off to Charms with Professor Flitwick.
  #316 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 04:08 AM
I'm not sorry

Lori had to be forced from the table by Cassandra once the other girl realized they were running late. (Not before filling her arms with waffles, french toast, muffins and crepes.)

Upon entering Charms, Lori notices Shaun and another boy at a long table. Grinning wildly, she skips up to them a waffle and some french toast start falling to the floor, but Cassandra catches them with her magic, not wanting Lori to go on some fake theatrics about food being wasted.

"Hey!" Lori greets as she sets her food down on the table as Cassandra levitated the rest of the noms to her stash pile. Sliding into the seat next to Shaun, she turns to the boy next to her friend and smiles at him.

"Name's Lori by the way, and this is Cassandra," she introduces herself as Cassandra gives a half-hearted wave. "What's your name?"

BA Characters
  #317 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 04:11 AM

"The name's Ben Silos!" He announced, shaking hands with the other two.
Shaun looked at Cassandra. "I'm Shaun Kingsley by the way."
  #318 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 04:14 AM
I'm not sorry

Cassandra gives a small smile.

"Nice to meet you Shaun," she says calmly before her attention towards Ben, giving him a small nod. "Ben."

"Nice to meet you mate!" Lori exclaims as she starting eating some of the waffles she brought. "If you are hungry, I have plenty of food I smuggled from the Great Hall."

BA Characters
  #319 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 04:19 AM

"Seem's awfully... Sticky," Shaun said. "I don't exactly want to get my wand org robes all sticky. Thanks anyways though."
Ben pulled out his wand, jabbed it through one of the waffles and began eating the waffle off his wand.
"Wands aren't just for magic y'know," he said.
  #320 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-22-2012, 04:28 AM
I'm not sorry

Lori grins at Ben.

"I like your way of thinking," She tells him. Cassandra just shakes her head, but helps herself to a muffin. As far as she is concerned, this Ben character was another Lori; a troublemaker. And if he was anything like Lori, he would be at least interesting to be around as long as he (and Lori) kept her out of trouble.

"Anyways, how was your first class yesterday?" Lori asked curiously, chewing on some french toast wishing she had some maple syrup.

BA Characters
Last Edited by Ruki; 01-22-2012 at 04:29 AM. Reason:

Tags
empire of the pony, o pony where art thou