Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 01-26-2008, 08:42 PM
I used to believe that humans were naturally good, then I started working retail
Steam ID: Just ask
View Posts: 7,636
New Tablet Laptop questions

Yesterday I got a Tablet PC from a scholarship its pretty cool, and I’ve been messing with it all my spare time. But a few questions.

1.What can I do to protect the screen. It is a flip around touch screen and I don’t want it to get scratched every time I use it. What type of screen protector should I get; it’s a 14 inch wide screen? The screen itself is not touch but it recognizes when the pen is close and when the pen touches it it pushes the tip of the pen, not the screen so I don’t have to worry about having to press harder on the screen. (I know this because if I hold the pen close to the screen and touch the tip of the pen with my figure it will click just like I’m touching the screen)

2.I have my old computer linked up with my family computer and have a file on each one that I can access with the other computer, I have not put my laptop on the network. Because I’m afraid of people getting into my shared folders well I’m in public. Any suggestions on this?

3.This thing has Bluetooth technology. I know that Bluetooth is used for wireless communications, that’s all I know. Any info suggestions?

I’m discovering new things about this laptop every second.

Here is some system info for those of you who are interested

not a link, don't click here
Last Edited by Poe Black; 01-26-2008 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Reply With Quote

Tags
laptop, questions, tablet