Calendar Awards Members List FAQ
Advertisement

View Poll Results: Marijuana- Good or Bad
Good. 90 38.63%
Bad. 78 33.48%
doesn't matter. 59 25.32%
Remove This Now Mods 6 2.58%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
$ LinkBack Thread Tools
 
  #421 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Enuf3 Enuf3 is a male United_States Enuf3 is offline
Light Spirit
Send a message via AIM to Enuf3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: CT - USA
View Posts: 3,121
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoc4 View Post
No not in the start but if you extensively[ at 3-5 times a week ] use it for a long time period [1 year or 2] then yes you'll have problem thinking properly[not a vegetable but problems].
What? No.. That's not true at all.

The "thinking issues" are temporary.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #422 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-11-2010, 03:56 AM
Humble Hook Humble Hook is offline
Because it is the Hook that brings you back...
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Either Nirvana or Valhalla.
View Posts: 1,083
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

When i smoke too much, too the point of where i can't really think, i usually just sleep it off, because it's usually 8-10 PM anyway.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #423 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-11-2010, 02:46 PM
A Wyrm A Wyrm is a male United States A Wyrm is offline
Panic bomb, baby.
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Idaho.
View Posts: 1,329
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

The only drug I have ever done is pot. And the occasional beer but I hate being drunk. I haven't smoked in over a month due to maybe having a drug screening test soon. Before that I was smoking 2-5 times a week with no repercussions, and I stopped just like that.

It's really not a big deal. Although the government makes it out to be.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #424 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-16-2010, 10:52 PM
Sharia for the UK Sharia for the UK is a male United States Sharia for the UK is offline
Hate my life, love myself
Join Date: May 2005
Location: CoCo County
View Posts: 4,842
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoc4 View Post
No not in the start but if you extensively[ at 3-5 times a week ] use it for a long time period [1 year or 2] then yes you'll have problem thinking properly[not a vegetable but problems].

Tgat what I meant in the first place[sorry if I didn't say it clear] And when you are high the possibility of saying yes is bigger especially for drugs like cocaine that are easy to do.

How do you control it when you dont even remember what you did when you were high. That's like saying when you are drunk you can control how much you'll drink.
I've never have personally felt the memory loss from normal doses of weed. Even when I smoked massive amounts, I know all of what I did that day, just don't remember as well as I normally would (I have an incredible memory).

Weed is nothing compared to alcohol. Horrible comparison. Like comparing a bike to a car. I have little idea of what I did last Friday to Wednesday, that's thanks to a 10-16 shots a day I had during then.
__________________
You don't cure cancer by feeding it
Reply With Quote
  #425 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-17-2010, 01:30 AM
Zeldadudetp Zeldadudetp is a male United States Zeldadudetp is offline
Basically, perfect.
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Carolina
View Posts: 487
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

If alcohol is legal, so should marijuana.
__________________

Link is tired of being the good guy...
Made By Zorathon.
Reply With Quote
  #426 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-17-2010, 07:15 AM
Shinespark Shinespark is a male United States Shinespark is offline
Has returned.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinespark
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: I'm on a horse.
View Posts: 2,814
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldadudetp View Post
If alcohol is legal, so should marijuana.
I think the U.S. illegalized marijuana because it's more strong than alcohol in the fact that it makes you drunk faster.
__________________
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5350657&dateline=1347  064536
Steam ID: HylianChozo
Youtube: HylianChozo
Reply With Quote
  #427 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-17-2010, 07:32 AM
Jodd Jodd is offline
It is difficult to be alive.
Send a message via Skype™ to Jodd
Join Date: Feb 2005
View Posts: 11,365
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylian Chozo View Post
I think the U.S. illegalized marijuana because it's more strong than alcohol in the fact that it makes you drunk faster.
Marijuana doesn't get you 'drunk'. It doesn't have the same effects as alcohol, because they're completely different drugs and work in different ways. Either way, its potency isn't the reason it's illegal.
Reply With Quote
  #428 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-17-2010, 08:34 AM
Shinespark Shinespark is a male United States Shinespark is offline
Has returned.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinespark
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: I'm on a horse.
View Posts: 2,814
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodd View Post
Marijuana doesn't get you 'drunk'. It doesn't have the same effects as alcohol, because they're completely different drugs and work in different ways. Either way, its potency isn't the reason it's illegal.
Well actually it can. Smoke marijuana once or twice and your entire body will be slowed. Plus short-term memory loss. Drink like 4 beers one after another and you'll face the same outcome.
__________________
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5350657&dateline=1347  064536
Steam ID: HylianChozo
Youtube: HylianChozo
Reply With Quote
  #429 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-17-2010, 08:47 AM
Jodd Jodd is offline
It is difficult to be alive.
Send a message via Skype™ to Jodd
Join Date: Feb 2005
View Posts: 11,365
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylian Chozo View Post
Well actually it can. Smoke marijuana once or twice and your entire body will be slowed. Plus short-term memory loss. Drink like 4 beers one after another and you'll face the same outcome.
You don't get drunk off marijuana. And your entire body is not slowed after smoking marijuana 'once or twice'.
Reply With Quote
  #430 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Shinespark Shinespark is a male United States Shinespark is offline
Has returned.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinespark
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: I'm on a horse.
View Posts: 2,814
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodd View Post
You don't get drunk off marijuana. And your entire body is not slowed after smoking marijuana 'once or twice'.
Well you don't act normal that's for sure.
__________________
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5350657&dateline=1347  064536
Steam ID: HylianChozo
Youtube: HylianChozo
Reply With Quote
  #431 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Zeldadudetp Zeldadudetp is a male United States Zeldadudetp is offline
Basically, perfect.
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Carolina
View Posts: 487
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

Quote:
Smoke marijuana once or twice and your entire body will be slowed.
I always want to run when I'm high.
__________________

Link is tired of being the good guy...
Made By Zorathon.
Reply With Quote
  #432 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-17-2010, 10:51 AM
Jerry-Boyle Jerry-Boyle is a male Canada Jerry-Boyle is offline
Sheikah
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada, Nova Scotia
View Posts: 515
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylian Chozo View Post
Well you don't act normal that's for sure.
Weed makes you high, alcohol makes you drunk. This is based off the chemicals in each one. Weed and alcohol both share that they affect people differently. Weed usually calms you right down, makes you mellow, may think about life and it's problems. Alcohol, from my experiences can make you very angry, very stupid or just plain silly. Alcohol may also make you depressed and may have an individual cry based on the situations. They can also have completely different experiences from what I wrote. Weed can also make you paranoid due to cops and other authoritory figures(Like teachers, etc.)
Last Edited by Jerry-Boyle; 04-17-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Reply With Quote
  #433 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-17-2010, 11:28 AM
Enuf3 Enuf3 is a male United_States Enuf3 is offline
Light Spirit
Send a message via AIM to Enuf3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: CT - USA
View Posts: 3,121
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylian Chozo View Post
Well actually it can. Smoke marijuana once or twice and your entire body will be slowed. Plus short-term memory loss. Drink like 4 beers one after another and you'll face the same outcome.
You really don't know what you're talking about.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #434 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-21-2010, 06:43 PM
Lanayru_ Lanayru_ is a male United States Lanayru_ is offline
Guardian Dragon
Send a message via AIM to Lanayru_ Send a message via Yahoo to Lanayru_
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Milwaukee WI
View Posts: 2,088
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylian Chozo View Post
Well you don't act normal that's for sure.
I think that's the point.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #435 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-21-2010, 06:46 PM
Humble Hook Humble Hook is offline
Because it is the Hook that brings you back...
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Either Nirvana or Valhalla.
View Posts: 1,083
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

4/20 passed, and i didn't smoke anything. bull, ****.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #436 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-21-2010, 06:50 PM
Enuf3 Enuf3 is a male United_States Enuf3 is offline
Light Spirit
Send a message via AIM to Enuf3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: CT - USA
View Posts: 3,121
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Radek. Reason: yeah
Good reason.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #437 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-21-2010, 08:26 PM
tallgeese tallgeese is offline
i know only that i know nothing
Join Date: Apr 2002
View Posts: 1,849
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

I must have deleted yours by accident, I was only aiming for the one below yours. I'll restore it now.
Reply With Quote
  #438 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 04-21-2010, 10:06 PM
Humble Hook Humble Hook is offline
Because it is the Hook that brings you back...
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Either Nirvana or Valhalla.
View Posts: 1,083
Re: Marijuana - Good or bad?

Still need to watch this.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1323598/
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bad, good, marijuana


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Advertisement

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:22 AM.

Copyright © 2014 Zelda Universe - Privacy Statement -