Zelda Universe Forums - The world's largest Legend of Zelda fan community

Zelda Universe Forums - The world's largest Legend of Zelda fan community (http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/index.php)
-   Gamecube, Wii and Wii U Zelda (http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/gamecube-wii-and-wii-u-zelda/)
-   -   Jalhalla: Easiest Boss in WW (spoilers of boss battle?) (http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/gamecube-wii-and-wii-u-zelda/93651-jalhalla-easiest-boss-in-ww-spoilers-of-boss-battle.html)

EzloSpirit 05-18-2009 05:57 AM

Jalhalla: Easiest Boss in WW (spoilers of boss battle?)

A couple of days ago, I mutilated the Earth Temple in WW (great dungeon! Really fun, minus having to play the command melody every time you want to aim the light with Medli), including, of course, Jalhalla. Jalhalla was by far the easiest boss in the game (heck, try one of the easiest bosses in all Zelda games). I swear I got hit by him three or four times. When i battle bosses, that number is usually way higher. If I had been trying, I probably wouldn't have gotten hit by him at all. And all you have to do is kill a bunch of already-solid Poes once you shine light into him. It's a...little...creative? Meh. It's stupid. He was too easy. Just like how everyone says all the bosses in TP (my favorite video game ever) are too easy, here's your obvious example of an extremely easy boss in WW. Jalhalla is easier than Gohma! Just run away when he sucks in air, or he'll breath fire or blow you into the spikes lining the walls. Or if he makes a move to body slam you with his enormous, fat body, run away or you'll get slightly injured and have reversed controls temporarily. That's basically all he does. The Poes don't even attack you; they run away from you.

I'm looking forward to slicing Molgera's tongue out (I watched my brother beat him in both the Wind Temple and Ganon's Tower back in the day). That fight looks difficult!

Oh, and just a random thingy: I think the temple names should be reversed, or the bosses reversed at least. Molgera should be in the Earth Temple; he lives in the earth 'n stuff. Jalhalla should be in the Wind Temple since he uses windy attacks against you like breathing fire and blowing airat you. Just a thought.

GKANG 05-18-2009 06:12 AM

He was easy, but fun. One of my favourite bosses from WW. It actually took me a while to realize you just pick him up, instead of using an item.

romanomnomnom 05-18-2009 08:59 PM

Hmm...you just said like five thousand things in one post. -_-;;

Well, if you're just saying that Jalhalla is easy, then yes...yes he was. He was one of the only bosses that didn't hit me the first time beating him. The Earth Temple was pretty fun, and the boss seemed appropriate. But yes, they could have made him a lot more difficult.

As far as switching the names...not really. The way I see it, people die and decompose in the Earth (Earth Temple, spirits, poes, etc) and if you think back to OoT, the desert was really windy and junk (and Molgera lived in a sand pit, probably a remnant of another game.) But I don't want to get into too much theorizing, here.

Justin 05-18-2009 09:14 PM

The easiest boss for me was Kalle Demos. Well actually, all of the bosses besides Puppet Ganon are easy, it's just that Molgera and Gohma take longer IMO.

romanomnomnom 05-19-2009 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura Pulse (Post 2839034)
The easiest boss for me was Kalle Demos. Well actually, all of the bosses besides Puppet Ganon are easy, it's just that Molgera and Gohma take longer IMO.

Okay, that's pretty true also. As easy as Gohma was, it's strange that the first boss required more strategy changes that Jalhalla. It actually makes me a little sad to think of Jalhalla as a "Poe boss" becuase when I think "Poe boss" I think OMG GIANT ENEMY WITH FANGS AND A SICKLE! :D But it was like a fat guy with little ghost minions. -_-;;

Crystal Clair 05-19-2009 06:21 AM

I am so fail for actually struggling with him. He was the only boss I almost lost to in the whole game (so far, I didn't challenge Ganon yet)

However, I wasn't always this bad at games, after all, I did beat MM almost entirely by myself at age 11.

LostSkullKid 05-19-2009 07:36 PM

Jalhalla-Easy Maybe, Fun Definitly

Jalhalla may be an easy boss but that doesn't make him any less fun to verse. From the moment you enter the boss battle Jalhalla is full of expression and is pretty funny. From the when he appears shakes, and when he dies scurrying around; its HILARIOUS!! And so what what if he's easy he puts up a fight unlike Gohma. You can beat Gohma in five minutes, he has the same move set and its pretty obvious on how he will make is next move. However, Jalhalla will swap it up a bit with fire breathing, wind blowing, and using his body as a human boulder. And when he splits whp the hell knew he was gonna spilt into minny poes, that was an interesting move made by Nintendo. Another great part about that part is for those who enjoy using the Hurricane Spin. The large amounts of poes get killed in a few seconds. Anyway, the WW world is filled with many easy bosses. He may be one of them but he's still fun.:mastahsword:

Double A 05-20-2009 03:31 AM

I think it's strange that I found Gohma (WW) and Kalle Demos harder than Jalhalla and Molgera.

Guilthas 05-26-2009 08:00 AM

It's not just air and fire. Jalhalla does posses you if you give him the chance. But yeas as a boss he is easy. Only annoying thing is that you never get enough time to whack at the small poes so you have to endure him longer. But he is nice in his own way.

EzloSpirit 05-26-2009 03:00 PM

You know what? Scratch Jalhalla! Molgera is the easiest! I beat him a couple days ago. I had heard before that he was really annoying and difficult. I started cracking up when I beat him. I think I got hurt twice. Super easy.

midnasheikah109 05-29-2009 09:40 PM

Jalhalla was by far the easiest boss in WW. I mean, all you do is shine light on him, throw him, and kill a bunch of minnies! Gohma was much harder then him!http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/...astahsword.gif

Aeralfos 05-30-2009 01:19 AM

Jahalla really would only seem hard to me if I ever forget to get the Hurricane Spin.

DrFeelGood666 06-09-2009 01:33 PM

he is reallty easy to beat.
butttt. he is my favorite. I think it's nice that they made a cute version of poes, and finally! a good looking poe boss. haha.

Prince Deity 06-12-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzloSpirit (Post 2837775)
Jalhalla was by far the easiest boss in the game (heck, try one of the easiest bosses in all Zelda games)

Nah, Queen Ghoma in OoT was the easiest boss in a Zelda game.

Zombiewoof 06-12-2009 03:11 PM

To be honest, i find Ganondorf easier. I beat him so easily yesterday...

crowfeather19 06-12-2009 03:18 PM

he Was Pretty easy.

Tribunal 06-13-2009 06:44 AM

Yes, in my opinion, Jalhalla is the easiest boss in WW. Didn't get hurt even once during the encounter.

Emera 06-14-2009 07:08 PM

I agree, I think Jalhalla was the easiest boss in that game.

Ganon the King 06-14-2009 08:08 PM

Yeah this was a good boss... I liked it.

mikemoral 06-15-2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzloSpirit (Post 2849716)
You know what? Scratch Jalhalla! Molgera is the easiest! I beat him a couple days ago. I had heard before that he was really annoying and difficult. I started cracking up when I beat him. I think I got hurt twice. Super easy.

I agree. I have beat Molgera and was hit once and by the little Molgeras (forgot the name of those).

The Kallae Demos was exceedingly easy. I beat it in Ganon's Tower in one set of attacks. The hardest part was getting to the door (I fell twice).