Calendar Awards Forum Leaders List Members List FAQ
Advertisement

Reply
$ LinkBack Thread Tools
 
  #1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2006, 08:59 AM
Rayl United Kingdom Rayl is offline
Anouki
Send a message via AIM to Rayl Send a message via Yahoo to Rayl
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: East Sussex, England
View Posts: 58
Hello all

Hey everybody. I'm Rayl and i seriously suck at introducing myself.

To sum it up i'm 21, i live in East Sussex in the England and i love anime and gaming. Of course i love the Zelda series hence why i'm even here. I've played every Zelda game other then the 4 Swords games and Twilight Princess *soon my precious soon*

I currently go to college and i'm studying Graphic Design and Photography. I have Photoshop and i love to make desktop wallpapers with it
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2006, 09:26 AM
Metropolis Metropolis is a male United States Metropolis is offline
For Everyone!
Send a message via Yahoo to Metropolis Send a message via Skype™ to Metropolis
Join Date: Nov 2006
View Posts: 927
Re: Hello all

Well, welcome, Rayl! Why does everyone live in the UK nowadays? Oh well, since Lady Luck isn't here:

WELCOME!!!

Read the rules, read the Newbie's Guide to the Universe (the link of which you can find in almost any Super Mod's or Admin's signature), and if you ever need a friend, or just someone to run thoughts off of, I'm your man!
__________________
Facebook|Music
"They are in love. ♥♥♥♥ the war."
-Gravity's Rainbow
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2006, 09:43 AM
Rayl United Kingdom Rayl is offline
Anouki
Send a message via AIM to Rayl Send a message via Yahoo to Rayl
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: East Sussex, England
View Posts: 58
Re: Hello all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serjjery View Post
Well, welcome, Rayl! Why does everyone live in the UK nowadays? Oh well, since Lady Luck isn't here:

WELCOME!!!

Read the rules, read the Newbie's Guide to the Universe (the link of which you can find in almost any Super Mod's or Admin's signature), and if you ever need a friend, or just someone to run thoughts off of, I'm your man!
We've come to moan about not having the Wii yet! ;p

Seriously though i think Zelda gamers are on the grow here so yeah heh ^^; But i've been a Zelda fan for years but i've only just decided to join a Zelda forum seeing as Twilight Princess is so close to release.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2006, 12:35 PM
Phat Monkeee United Kingdom Phat Monkeee is offline
Can a matchbox? no but a tincan!
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: i live in a house
View Posts: 1,104
Re: Hello all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayl View Post
We've come to moan about not having the Wii yet! ;p

Seriously though i think Zelda gamers are on the grow here so yeah heh ^^; But i've been a Zelda fan for years but i've only just decided to join a Zelda forum seeing as Twilight Princess is so close to release.
Hi rayl im new to iv only just joined, in fact your my first post! Are you getting the wii too mines coming at christmas ( wooo hoo ) what games are you gettng with it?
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2006, 12:42 PM
Metropolis Metropolis is a male United States Metropolis is offline
For Everyone!
Send a message via Yahoo to Metropolis Send a message via Skype™ to Metropolis
Join Date: Nov 2006
View Posts: 927
Re: Hello all

Hey, Phat Monkeee, It's nice to see you here too, but why don't you post an introduction thread? And there are appropriate areas to talk about games. You should look around before you post.
__________________
Facebook|Music
"They are in love. ♥♥♥♥ the war."
-Gravity's Rainbow
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2006, 12:43 PM
<emc> <emc> is a male United Kingdom <emc> is offline
Get shredded or die mirin'
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Ruins of Heaven
View Posts: 2,950
Re: Hello all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Monkeee View Post
Hi rayl im new to iv only just joined, in fact your my first post! Are you getting the wii too mines coming at christmas ( wooo hoo ) what games are you gettng with it?
Hey Henry! (Phat M) and Rayl I'm Joshua, Phat Monky knows me... but Rayl dosen't, hope you enjoy it here, and PM me if you want a friend..(Rayl)
__________________
signature by myself

SuperDecimal and Leminnes the mods that bullied my naive 13 year old self when I first joined, I will never forgive you.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-30-2006, 11:29 AM
Rayl United Kingdom Rayl is offline
Anouki
Send a message via AIM to Rayl Send a message via Yahoo to Rayl
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: East Sussex, England
View Posts: 58
Re: Hello all

Thanks Joshua and Phat M for the welcomes. And to answer your question Phat M i'm probably not going to get a Wii till next year. But i'm getting Twilight Princess for the cube all the same.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-30-2006, 12:39 PM
Phat Monkeee United Kingdom Phat Monkeee is offline
Can a matchbox? no but a tincan!
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: i live in a house
View Posts: 1,104
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayl View Post
Thanks Joshua and Phat M for the welcomes. And to answer your question Phat M i'm probably not going to get a Wii till next year. But i'm getting Twilight Princess for the cube all the same.
As im a beginer do anyone know how to get to the site guide that it mentions when you become a member
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-30-2006, 12:45 PM
Vega Vega is a male Scotland Vega is offline
REEEE-DICULOUS!
Join Date: Dec 2004
View Posts: 2,752
Re: Hello all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayl View Post
Hey everybody. I'm Rayl and i seriously suck at introducing myself.

To sum it up i'm 21, i live in East Sussex in the England and i love anime and gaming. Of course i love the Zelda series hence why i'm even here. I've played every Zelda game other then the 4 Swords games and Twilight Princess *soon my precious soon*

I currently go to college and i'm studying Graphic Design and Photography. I have Photoshop and i love to make desktop wallpapers with it
Ha ha ha, nice introduction XD .

OMG, I knew I recognised your username - I've seen your wallpaper thread hee. Not sure if I commented or not though o_o.

*makes note to check*

Argh, I wanted to do graphc design when I was wee, but it never worked out, and I've ended up studying psychology. So, just a lil' bit of a change there then! ;] .

So yeah, nice to have you around (always good to see older members joining :] ) and I hope you stick around.

Float your friendly hellos.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-30-2006, 12:46 PM
Phat Monkeee United Kingdom Phat Monkeee is offline
Can a matchbox? no but a tincan!
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: i live in a house
View Posts: 1,104
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Monkeee View Post
As im a beginer do anyone know how to get to the site guide that it mentions when you become a member
thanks for the advice serjjery hi everyone my real name is Henry im 13 and im from st annes in lancashire ive been a big zelda fan since i was 6 and ive played all the gamecube zelda games as well as the oracal of seasons and four swords the only members i know in person outside of zelda univers are Josh (joshua) and Ahmed (AhMeD) so thanks sejjery for the advice and thanks josh for the siggy!
Last Edited by Phat Monkeee; 11-30-2006 at 03:54 PM. Reason: I wrote Serjjery wrong ( it might offend him) Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Advertisement

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 AM.

Copyright © 2014 Zelda Universe - Privacy Statement -