Advertisement

$ LinkBack Thread Tools

#1 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2006, 08:59 AM
Anouki
Send a message via AIM to Rayl Send a message via Yahoo to Rayl
View Posts: 58
Hello all

Hey everybody. I'm Rayl and i seriously suck at introducing myself.

To sum it up i'm 21, i live in East Sussex in the England and i love anime and gaming. Of course i love the Zelda series hence why i'm even here. I've played every Zelda game other then the 4 Swords games and Twilight Princess *soon my precious soon*

I currently go to college and i'm studying Graphic Design and Photography. I have Photoshop and i love to make desktop wallpapers with it
  #2 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2006, 09:26 AM
For Everyone!
Send a message via Yahoo to Metropolis Send a message via Skype™ to Metropolis
View Posts: 927
Re: Hello all

Well, welcome, Rayl! Why does everyone live in the UK nowadays? Oh well, since Lady Luck isn't here:

WELCOME!!!

Read the rules, read the Newbie's Guide to the Universe (the link of which you can find in almost any Super Mod's or Admin's signature), and if you ever need a friend, or just someone to run thoughts off of, I'm your man!
  #3 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2006, 09:43 AM
Anouki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serjjery View Post
Well, welcome, Rayl! Why does everyone live in the UK nowadays? Oh well, since Lady Luck isn't here:

WELCOME!!!

Read the rules, read the Newbie's Guide to the Universe (the link of which you can find in almost any Super Mod's or Admin's signature), and if you ever need a friend, or just someone to run thoughts off of, I'm your man!
We've come to moan about not having the Wii yet! ;p

Seriously though i think Zelda gamers are on the grow here so yeah heh ^^; But i've been a Zelda fan for years but i've only just decided to join a Zelda forum seeing as Twilight Princess is so close to release.
  #4 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2006, 12:35 PM
Can a matchbox? no but a tincan!
View Posts: 1,104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayl View Post
We've come to moan about not having the Wii yet! ;p

Seriously though i think Zelda gamers are on the grow here so yeah heh ^^; But i've been a Zelda fan for years but i've only just decided to join a Zelda forum seeing as Twilight Princess is so close to release.
Hi rayl im new to iv only just joined, in fact your my first post! Are you getting the wii too mines coming at christmas ( wooo hoo ) what games are you gettng with it?
  #5 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2006, 12:42 PM
For Everyone!
Send a message via Yahoo to Metropolis Send a message via Skype™ to Metropolis
View Posts: 927

Hey, Phat Monkeee, It's nice to see you here too, but why don't you post an introduction thread? And there are appropriate areas to talk about games. You should look around before you post.
  #6 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-29-2006, 12:43 PM
Get shredded or die mirin'
View Posts: 2,950

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Monkeee View Post
Hi rayl im new to iv only just joined, in fact your my first post! Are you getting the wii too mines coming at christmas ( wooo hoo ) what games are you gettng with it?
Hey Henry! (Phat M) and Rayl I'm Joshua, Phat Monky knows me... but Rayl dosen't, hope you enjoy it here, and PM me if you want a friend..(Rayl)

SuperDecimal and Leminnes the mods that bullied my naive 13 year old self when I first joined, I will never forgive you.
  #7 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-30-2006, 11:29 AM
Anouki

Thanks Joshua and Phat M for the welcomes. And to answer your question Phat M i'm probably not going to get a Wii till next year. But i'm getting Twilight Princess for the cube all the same.
  #8 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-30-2006, 12:39 PM
Talking

Quote:
Thanks Joshua and Phat M for the welcomes. And to answer your question Phat M i'm probably not going to get a Wii till next year. But i'm getting Twilight Princess for the cube all the same.
As im a beginer do anyone know how to get to the site guide that it mentions when you become a member
  #9 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-30-2006, 12:45 PM
REEEE-DICULOUS!
View Posts: 2,752

Quote:
Hey everybody. I'm Rayl and i seriously suck at introducing myself.

To sum it up i'm 21, i live in East Sussex in the England and i love anime and gaming. Of course i love the Zelda series hence why i'm even here. I've played every Zelda game other then the 4 Swords games and Twilight Princess *soon my precious soon*

I currently go to college and i'm studying Graphic Design and Photography. I have Photoshop and i love to make desktop wallpapers with it
Ha ha ha, nice introduction XD .

OMG, I knew I recognised your username - I've seen your wallpaper thread hee. Not sure if I commented or not though o_o.

*makes note to check*

Argh, I wanted to do graphc design when I was wee, but it never worked out, and I've ended up studying psychology. So, just a lil' bit of a change there then! ;] .

So yeah, nice to have you around (always good to see older members joining :] ) and I hope you stick around.

Float your friendly hellos.
  #10 (permalink)   [ ]
Old 11-30-2006, 12:46 PM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Monkeee View Post
As im a beginer do anyone know how to get to the site guide that it mentions when you become a member
thanks for the advice serjjery hi everyone my real name is Henry im 13 and im from st annes in lancashire ive been a big zelda fan since i was 6 and ive played all the gamecube zelda games as well as the oracal of seasons and four swords the only members i know in person outside of zelda univers are Josh (joshua) and Ahmed (AhMeD) so thanks sejjery for the advice and thanks josh for the siggy!
Last Edited by Phat Monkeee; 11-30-2006 at 03:54 PM. Reason: I wrote Serjjery wrong ( it might offend him) Reply With Quote